Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Catalina VIP | Zsnyder2121 | DTC | Yes | 7 | 9/14/23 | |
|
Review by
Zsnyder2121
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very upscale very classy woman. It was outstanding meeting such a beautiful sweet woman. I had a passionate meeting with Catalina. It was a very good GFE Bbbj DATY DFK/LFK MPCFS. Very refreshing positive friendly provider. Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Topnotchchloe | Dagaba | DTC | Yes | 48 | 9/14/23 | |
|
Review by
Dagaba
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/19/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: To start off Chloe is easily my ATF. From the moment the door opened I knew I had made the right decision. Chloe welcomed me in with a sexy black outfit that showed of all of her greatest assets. She is beautiful and looks even better than the pictures. Her stats are real and I found the height difference between us very sexy. The fun started off with a dance on the bed that let me explore her hole body. This turned into FIV which she was very vocal during. We then went into a CBJ which was good and then onto the main course. We tried multiple different positions and each felt great. Like I said in the beginning she is definitely my ATF and although she it not GFE it didn’t take away from having a great experience. FIV, CBJ, MPCFS, and MSOG. Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Krisily Tease | TreinD | Denver | Yes | 45 | 9/14/23 | |
|
Review by
TreinD
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: what a hot little spinner and able to take it all. she was up for every position and so much ftf. see her when she is in town Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-28-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | BestElement | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/14/23 | |
|
Review by
BestElement
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Katya for FBSM. Screening and setup was easy, and we schedulead for a few days out. We started out chatting in the couch for a few minutes. It was nice to spend a bit getting to know each other first before moving on to the massage. After a few minutes. Katya showed me to the bathroom, I showered and we headed to the massage room. The face down massage was very nice with lots of oil. After a few minutes, I was relaxed beyond relaxed. She managed to massage spots that I don't think I've ever had massaged before, but definitely needed it. After the incredible attention while face down, we moved on the to face up. I'm not exagerating when I say the flip was amazing. This was the most sensual experience I've had in a long time, and she built me up slowly to a wonderful release. I can't wait to see her again! Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Sasha | Winston_Smith | Boulder | Yes | 62 | 9/14/23 | |
|
Review by
Winston_Smith
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/23 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a wonderful hour with Sasha...she's a warm, very attractive woman that clearly loves what she does. Her massage skills are top notch...both relaxing and therapeutic as the same time! She helped me with some tantric breathing exercises as I was curious about her tantric (which I will next time). Had great convo with her but kept loosing focus...due to...well yeah. After the flip, well you will have to find out for yourself :) as all I will say is I left with a smile on my face and a skip in my step! LOL So...bottom line...run, don't walk to with Sasha. Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Misa_Baby | BillBlock2357 | Denver | Yes | 78 | 9/13/23 | |
|
Review by
BillBlock2357
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: OMG!! Can’t even describe how sexy Misa is. I’ve seen her twice now and I am most pleased even more the second time. Misa is respectful. Really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I will continue to see Misa, and I highly recommend. Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jade St Clair | petite4me | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/13/23 | |
|
Review by
petite4me
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a fantastic time with Jade St Clair. She replied to my text in time for a same-day and the morning couldn't go by quick enough. Parking and entry was easy and when she opened the door, she looked *exactly* like her pictures, including the outfit! Wow!!! We took a little time getting settled and then made our way to the bedroom where I couldn't keep my hands off of her lithe and tight body. We arousingly undressed each other and after a short BBBJ we moved onto the real thing. OMG, so good, so tight, so ecstatic... She simply exudes effeminate sexuality. The time flew by with a few different positions and some crazy erotic kissing. I can't wait until she returns to Denver. I daresay she is my new ATF. Afterwards I showered, we chatted a bit more, and I left with a kiss. Terrific experience, THANK YOU Jade! Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Emily Jordan | slygmr | Denver | Yes | 120 | 9/13/23 | |
|
Review by
slygmr
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had my first experience with Emily and couldn't recommend more! Communication was easy and we setup for later in the week. I was greeted at the door with a hug and some conversation. She's very easy to talk to and has a great attitude! The massage was very relaxing to the point of being ready for a nap. Flip was great and very sensual. FAQ tells you all you need to know. I'm already looking forward to my next visit! Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kerol | cwagoner3335 | DTC | Yes | 12 | 9/13/23 | |
|
Review by
cwagoner3335
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kerol is a beautiful woman who looks even better in person than her pictures. She has that perfect Brazilian ass! She is completely GFE and seems to really enjoy what she does. Also she has a really sexy accent. Would definitely recommend and cannot wait until she comes back to town! Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-28 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| jasminewaterss7 | Johntwain | DTC | Yes | 89 | 9/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Johntwain
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Jasmine a few times now and each time gets better and better. If you're looking for a curvy, fun loving, and wonderful lady, go see her! I was a bit limited on time or I would have definitely stayed longer! If you get the chance for sure make a date with Jasmine. You're missing out if you don't! GFE all the way! Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leena_rose | TheThickness | Boulder | Yes | 40 | 9/12/23 | |
|
Review by
TheThickness
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/23 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is very easy to communicate and setup with through text. The pictures are real and recent. Very welcoming when you enter her space with a shower available. Provided full GFE including bbbj. She is the best provider I have seen great experience. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| GG Gomez | Java669 | DTC | Yes | 32 | 9/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Java669
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Absolute must see gentleman. At first I myself did not believe the links but boy was I happy to be wrong. Helps that I know some Spanish so I was able to communicate well with her. Upon entering she offered me a shower and after walking out she was lying down face first on the bed showing off that beautiful booty. Started with a massage and then the activities began after that. Will hopefully return soon before she leaves back to South America. CBJ, cowgirl, doggie, DATY. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aaliyahalexis | averageguy | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/11/23 | |
|
Review by
averageguy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This review for Aaliyah is overdue--my apologies to you Aaliyah! Aaliyah is a very attractive and sexy provider, and despite her beauty and curves, that pales in comparison to how sweet and kind she is. She is non-GGE and very safe, which i did not knkw since she had no prior reviews on this site, still she provided a very enjoyable MPCFS and TF. The view from K9 is heavenly and that alone was worth the visit. If you are ok with all safe activities and no DATY, then Aaliyah is definitely a provider to see. My review of her is by no means meamt to be unfavorable, i just prefer UTF and DATY as a part of my experience. Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooke Kelly | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/11/23 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/3/23 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was leaving the club and I decided to peep the listings to see what I could get up into. Stumbled across Ms Kelly B's profile post and I was kinda shocked to see her after all of these years. Screened and invited over at the WEE HOURS of the morning. I was surprised that she remembered me from such a long time ago. We VIBED of course and caught up a bit with some small talk. She is still that very friendly girl I met years ago. The Savior Faire "Tight Fit" Award goes to Ms Kelly Brooke...................... It was great seeing you again, I shall be in touch.................. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | MikeInCOSprings | Colorado Springs | Yes | 174 | 9/11/23 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: How many reviews have I written for this awesome lady? Why do I keep going back to her? Go see her and find out. I saw Lady Sokha I am SO glad that she is back here. nice upscale. As always, she invested considerable time in communicating desires and expectations up front. I asked for some bdsm stuff on the rougher side, and she happily obliged. I feel so fortunate to have developed enough rapport with Lady Sokha to have such a request fulfilled. She was well equipped to provide a bdsm experience. Escape was not even a remote possibility! Things didn't go exactly as planned, but she handled everything with aplomb, and it ended up being a thoroughly exhausting yet refreshing experience. Lady Sokha is a wonderful human being and my experiences with her are some of the most memorable, satisfying experiences of my life. I can't say enough positive things about her. She is awesome, and I will continue to see her as frequently as allows. Age: 40 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Just Jos | bokinsane007 | DTC | Yes | 112 | 9/11/23 | |
|
Review by
bokinsane007
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jos is amazing she is very beautiful and extremely ku to chill with been tryingvto see her for a while and I am glad I did the experience was top notch she is extremely sexy and sensual will be seeing her again Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kush Money | Savoir Faire | Westminster | Yes | 5 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/23 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It took some time for us to meet up and I must say that I am glad that we finally did. My schedule = "Its a hard knock life 4 US" to put it bluntly. Okay, so back to this here review, The Kush as in Money invited me over which I happily accepted. She gave me specific instructions/directions to her and if followed, you should end up in arm's length of this cute/sexy/spinner. First thing I noticed was her thick curly/wavy hair, then those sexy bedroom eyes along with an athletic body. She is very laid back and very easy to communicate with, that is if you can stop staring at her small frame. She is not GFE, doesn't kiss and all positions are covered. Speaking of positions, we managed to go through a few and she gave an A+ for each one. She also does not allow kissing, so know that upfront before getting your tongue out LOL. She didn't appear to be a clock watcher, at least with me LOL but your may or may not turn out like mine. I recommend The Kush and I believe she will be sought after in the near future. The Savior Faire "You can cum see it for yourself" and "Beautiful thick curly red hair" Award goes to the new girl that goes by the name Kush Money. Don't even think that I am not going to cum back for another. Good luck and take care of yourself, I had a lot of fun........................ Quote Age: 28 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jade St Clair | trevortarver | DTC | Yes | 16 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
trevortarver
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very sexy Doll. She’s the girl next door you’d wanna meet when new in town. Superb bbbj with 69 action. Her body is just right in all the right places and I will be seeing her when she comes back in town. Treat her well cause she will not disappoint. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss_naughtyniki | Petergold | DTC | Yes | 53 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Petergold
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I haven't written a review in a very long time. Niki is def a diamante perfecto~! photos of her are very accurate but in real life... dios mio! Seriously, Do not walk but RUN to see her! I showed up a bit earlier thinking I would hit traffic but yea that was my miscalculation (forgot this was labor day weekend lol). Its hard sometimes to connect with providers but Niki def makes you feel at ease and is very accommodating. Def will try to see her 1 more time before she leaves. Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria Steele | Bullet002 | Denver | Yes | 27 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Bullet002
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Victoria for the second time. Upscale, plenty of parking and easy access. She never disappoints! All activities were performed with enthusiasm. Do yourself a favor and go see her, actually run to see her! You will think you! Will definitely repeat and will never stop repeating! Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle303 | YankeeClipper | Denver | Yes | 94 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I don't know why I do this to myself. I waited to long to see Michelle again, and now I need to try and schedule for tonight as I couldn't get enough of Michelle. I love my late night rendezvous...last night was no different! I arrived, amd Michelle strips to her bra and panties and she was SMOKING!!!! It was on, I couldn't get my flipping clothes off fast enough...stoopid clothes! Some cuddling, caressing, bj-ing, and it was on! Daty, CG, oil, that arse, those breasts....I couldn't get enough of the view. Yeah, Colorado mountains.....Screw that...Colorado Michelle 303 is not only at altitude, but will take you to the summit! Hell's to the yes, I'm gonna beg for some more Michelle this evening. I just need to become an octopus, so I can feel around, under, over, sideways, left-ways, and right-ways. BBBJ was superb..everything else...THE SAME! THANK YOU MICHELLE Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| asianlulu | YankeeClipper | Westminster | Yes | 152 | 9/9/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/23 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ms. Lulu accommodated an early morning apt request. Thank you Lulu. Cuddling, rubbing, and the main event were spectacular. Lulu's head game was on and made me prepared for the other events. Daty,miss, CG were all on display and my morning was that much more exciting. Thanks Lulu Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey Astor | dcorian72 | DTC | Yes | 170 | 9/8/23 | |
|
Review by
dcorian72
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Audrey was amazing. I had been trying to see her for a while but couldn’t get our schedules to line up but today it finally happened. She is very personable. Felt like meeting up with an old girlfriend. We had so much in common that it made conversation easy. All I can say is WOW! She is definition of GFE. If you’ve been thinking about meeting Audrey I recommend you call her right away. You will not be disappointed. I plan on seeing her again soon. Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| sofiaananb | Gideup69 | DTC | Yes | 11 | 9/8/23 | |
|
Review by
Gideup69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Ana and days later I’m still thinking and smiling from our encounter. Set up was very easy as she has great communication skills and is very prompt (I went through P411). Her pictures are very recent and accurate and she is absolutely stunning. Activities we enjoyed included cuddling, DFK, DATY, BBBJ and MSOG. What I really appreciated was she took the time and asked what I enjoyed. She wasn’t in a hurry to get me in and out. You can tell she really enjoys what she does. Thank you Ana! You are an amazing woman and can’t wait to see you again. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SensualMontana | mytob2020 | DTC | Yes | 158 | 9/8/23 | |
|
Review by
mytob2020
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very warm attractive sexy latina woman. Massage was CMT quality with a good amount of teasing. The flip was really special and I left a happy man. Will repeat for sure. Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jade St Clair | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/7/23 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jade is one of my recent favorites. She is an excellent communicator and matches her pictures perfectly. She is definitely a classic spinner and her chest is an “a” for sure. Anyone that thinks that is a b cup must have small hands. Her body while very petite can take you without complaint and feels great. She likes to start with bbbj and a lot of lfk. We did two rounds and tried missionary, doggie, and a little spooning. She will try an visit Denver maybe once a month and is a must visit while here. Daty and Dfk are most likely on the menu, but I was in a bit of a rush and got down quickly. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| natalyrose | Hulk | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Nataly is a very pretty tall slim lady. She greeted me with a kiss and handed me a towel and asked me to go clean myself. I came out in my birthday suit and she quickly removed her clothing. I tossed a pillow on the floor and knelt down for some fresh DATY which she seemed to enjoy and even said "Thank You" when I got up. She reciprocated with a CBJ which eventually evolved to CG followed by a HJ finish (LK, DATY, CBJ, CG, HJ). Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 150 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a fun and sinful Sunday morning! Stevie was so much fun and made me feel at ease right away. All.activities mentioned in previous reviews were fabulous. Thank you Stevie!!! Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Goddess Rhiannon | edwardlewis | Denver | Yes | 29 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
edwardlewis
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/23 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Rhiannon is one of those special ladies that knows what she's doing and does it well. I've seen her several times and each time gets better. Her magic hands know how to relief tension and stress. I love her curvy body and large breast. She will make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Treat her like the queen she is. Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-28-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kerol | sexyba514 | DTC | Yes | 12 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
sexyba514
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow! Karol is one of the best providers I have seen! I was unsure about contacting her since she only had a couple reviews but I took a chance and it was the best decision! She is way prettier and natural in person. I got there and I took a quick shower. When I came out she was laying on the bed with the sexiest blue thong on with her bubble butt perked up. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven! We started off with lfk then she gave me a great bbbj. I then started daty and we moved to 69. She then covered me up and started riding me. We then proceeded to many more moves until the finale. She was amazing and we had a wonderful chat about Brazil and that she needs to go back. Hopefully she will come back to Denver soon cause she is incredible. She is moving up my favorite list quickly. Please treat her right and let's hope that she makes Denver one of her go to spots. Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-28 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leyla Scott | Myst22 | Boulder | Yes | 207 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
Myst22
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/23 Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: For those who may not be interested in longer reviews, then I will simply summarize at the start: If you have not seen Leyla before, GO SEE HER. And if you have? Well, obviously, GO SEE HER AGAIN. This woman deserves it. I knew I had experienced something special when, halfway through my drive home, I found myself wondering "did that really just happen?" :) And now for a little more detail... First off - the initial setup, screening, and pretty much everything leading up to our meeting went off without a hitch. When it came time for me to leave, I was a bit nervous as I have some vision issues that can sometimes get me turned around, and the last thing I wanted was to make a mistake and show up late. Gratefully, Leyla was more than helpful in providing clear directions for me that I was able to follow right to her. It was very much a relief to have someone understand and work with me and my troublesome eyes - thank you again for that, Leyla - I appreciate it much more than you might realize. Once the fun started, it was everything I had hoped for, and then some. Leyla has a few very simple rules she asks her friends to abide by, which I found to be no problem whatsoever - but most everything else was fair game, including all of my personal favorites. I'm not one to go into too many explicit details in my reviews, but I'll just say that I consider myself an ass man, and Leyla most certainly made my day there :). I also loved hearing and seeing her physically react to my touch, and Leyla has just as much of a soft and sensual side as she does a wild side. I am still pretty new to this hobby, and I'm not ashamed to admit that before this year, I had gone quite a long while without being physically intimate with someone; as a result, I feel like I'm still shaking the rust off, and lingering insecurities can sometimes get in the way. I wanted to state that because my time with Leyla helped *immensely* in chipping away at those walls, and I left feeling more confident than I have in a long while. Also, much to my pleasant surprise, she was able to pick up on some of the activities and fantasies I was into, without me needing to verbalize them in any way. Truly remarkable. To finish up this review, though, I would say that all of the words I have written above can plainly be attributed to the fact that Leyla is a very passionate, but also extremely *empathetic* woman. Not only is she very talented in anticipating your needs in the heat of the moment, but she is also a kind and understanding soul. This became very apparent during the conversations we had in between the fun stuff (something I consider just as important as the "main event", so to speak). I could probably keep rambling on, but I'll end it here. Leyla, thank you so much for spending the afternoon with me, and I very much look forward to seeing you again (and breaking a few more of those stubborn walls down)! Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kerol | Searchingforyou | DTC | Yes | 12 | 9/6/23 | |
|
Review by
Searchingforyou
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy set up! Was able to provide screening and schedule within a few hours. I was greeted to a gorgeous woman that hugged me right away. I was able to start out with a quick shower and get right to it. Bbbj was great! Then straight to CG my fav. Couldn’t resist the view and enjoyed it too much right away. We chatted after and just enjoyed each others company. Would def recommend and revisit ! Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-28 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| natalyrose | whatagame | DTC | Yes | 2 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
whatagame
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I decided to roll the dice on Nataly since someone with the same web and ad setup was recently here and had good reviews. She said (though it was a bit tough to say if we were ever communicating--my Russian is shit!) she doesn't have any friends who have been here. Contacted her and was walking into her room two hours later. She definitely has a routine: 'shoes go there'; 'here's a towel' (shower required). But all delivered with the cutest smile. I come out of the shower to naked Nataly sitting on the bed, saying, "You ready?" You bet. One note, though the pictures are accurate, and I bet they're her, she doesn't look like that. Unless you set up a session at a professional modeling shoot, who does? I think I'd rather roll around with the cute, real young woman I saw than the airbrush fantasy. Pluses - That smile, every time, even when she said she was shy about receiving compliments on it. Just a lovely and enticing body--small, real and responsive breasts and curves that are as good to caress or hold onto as look at. Mad cbj skills--I'd never say as good as without, but if I'd gone for without I probably wouldn't have lasted. Not afraid to say what she likes and what she doesn't. Fun IOP--I'd read a review that said she was reserved, and I didn't feel that. She seemed to have fun, even when the focus was probably more on mine. Minuses - dfk was lk, no f, at least for me. I would guess, ok I'd bet though maybe not big, the 5 min to go alarm went off at 40 min (no way was it after 45 min). Felt like the old days when they called in when they arrived and someone called them out 40 min later. That's actually a trend I've been noticing. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade St Clair | DJfox | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Prompt in replying to messages and setting up. Gave very good directions. Delighted to see that she that her pictures are her - recent and accurate. Smart and eloquent. It was fun talking to her and I nearly forgot I was there for something else. Absolute gfe (dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs, cim) with great skills. I hope to see her again. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ann777 | Silk2010 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
Silk2010
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow. Very pretty and petite FBSM-only provider. Limited English, but who cares. Mutual touching with some limits. The visuals are amazing. Would definitely repeat. Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Body Type: Athletic Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jade_Jasmine | cefrey | DTC | Yes | 18 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
cefrey
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I just had an amazing time with Jade! She is a beautiful smart and witty Thai women! She knows here way around the bed and gives the most amazing massage! She speaks fluent French with no need for any translation. I opted to finish this way as she got some very important massage moves in for the ending. Go see her before she leaves or when she returns. She is that awesome! Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| HarmonyLove702 | Zachmaniac | Denver | No | 1 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
Zachmaniac
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: I went to Harmony’s & was majorly disappointed. She looks absolutely nothing like her pics show. And even once I was there, she wasn’t even paying attention. She was on her phone the whole time until I told her to get off it. I had requested an hour of her time. But only got 30 minutes because she wanted to invite her friend upstairs to the room. I will definitely not be seeing her ever again. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| karley.pdx | Hex303 | Westminster | Yes | 106 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
Hex303
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow! I have been trying to meet up with Karly for a very long time and things wouldn't line up. Finally was able to meet her and am so sorry it took so long. This gal is amazing. She has such great energy and is genuinely good to be around. Her looks and body are to die for. Tasteful GFE that includes DFK. Starting with jaw dropping untranslated french to a great ride I was happy all along the way. Ill be back and staying longer. Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| annamaria | SillyWilly223 | Denver | So-So | 11 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
SillyWilly223
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna Maria caught my eye last time she was visiting Denver. I wasn't able to see her then, but jumped at the opportunity this time around. With so many positive reviews, I had high hopes and was extremely eager to meet her. Overall, I am glad we met, though I do have mixed feelings about our time together. Positive things first. Anna Maria was very helpful and understandung through the screening process. I wasn't sure I would be able to provide what she was asking for, which I did explain in my first message to her. She worked with me patiently to get it sorted out. Once I arrived, I rinsed off, then joined her so we could get better acquainted. She is the gal in the pictures, and an absolute knockout. She seemed like a sweet girl, with a good heart. Kind and genuine. Now for the not so great stuff. After joining her, post shower, it was kind of straight to. Though, that may have been partially on me for not communicating I would have preferred to take things a bit slower. A quick BBBJ, just enough to get me at attention, then on with the cover. After a couple of minutes spent between doggie and mish, she was done, and began insisting I also be done. Back to an unenthusiastic “partial” bbbj, she really was not into it for whatever reason. I opted for CIM and she had me use my hand to finish while she waited impatiently for the shot. Afterwards, we did chat for a bit, and we joked and danced around the room a little, but it was clear she really didn’t want me there. From what I could tell she was just being nice to a guy she didn’t want to be with. She kept saying how tired she was, making subtle moves to evade being fully present with me, and seemed more concerned with her next than her current one. She politely showed me the door around the 45 minute mark. My general impression is she’s a bit spread too thin to deliver great consistently. I imagine I just caught her at a bad time, but who knows? Maybe I did something horribly wrong and just have no idea. I cannot confidently recommend CIM YMMV. However, I would like to see her again and give it another shot, if she will have me. Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hot Violet | livealittlelovealot | Denver | Yes | 19 | 9/5/23 | |
|
Review by
livealittlelovealot
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Violet is young and sexy with a rocking body, with a perky, pretty rack, soft skin and has a generally laid back attitude. It took her a long time to respond to my initial message I sent but eventually she did. Just so happens she lives very close to me. Once she was ready I sent her an Uber and she was there quickly. Violet is very petite, thin and a nice plump booty. So tiny in fact that she was having a hard time taking all that I am in that place we love so much. If your of average size then it shouldn't be an issue for you but I'm not average. So i took it really slowly after a great DATY and a BBBJ. The GFE, LFK BBBJ intimacy and sensuality was definitely great. We just never really did get it all the way in her but I still enjoyed myself and I'm sure she enjoyed it as well. I told her that we can go shopping anytime she wants for a toy to help out with being able to take more in her without the issues we had. We Still definitely had a good time but unfortunately I was unable to finish before she had to go. I just had to take care of it alone while thinking of her once she was gone. Like I said she is tiny and I'm not. Hopefully we can try it again sometime soon. I would definitely repeat and I'm sure you'll have fun with her as well. Thanks again Violet and see you soon. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Halllana | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/4/23 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Our schedules rarely mix but when they do, its a win/win for the both of us. Its been a while since I last saw The Lana but nothing has changed with her. You can pretty much EXPECT the EXPERIENCE with her to be CLEAN and satisfying. She offers a shower both before and after. In call is always neat, fresh and clean. Hospitality, therapy and her conversation = A+, to put it bluntly, she treats a MAN how a MAN should be treated, if you know what I mean. Okay, now that I got all of that out of the way, when I arrived, I knocked once and the door opened. She was slightly surprised and noticed I had this "not so pleasant look" on my face. She was very attentive and lets just say, she not only worked that look off of my face LOL, she relaxed me and PUT HANDS on my body that satisfied me both in a mental/physical which is always a good thing for those involved. Thanks Lana, LOL you can put your hands on me anytime. The Savior Faire "We both needed one another" and "Halllana always gets her man" Award goes to the ever so talented Ms Halllana. Take care of yourself and I shall see you soon. Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nikibp93 | BigChief | Colorado Springs | Yes | 80 | 9/3/23 | |
|
Review by
BigChief
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nikki is amazing, so laid back and easy to talk to. Communication was clear and concise. location was clean and easy to find. FBSM was relaxing and the conversation was engaging. There is a full menu offered after screening and familiarization. Highly recommend. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Morgantruly702 | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 31 | 9/3/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Morgan returned and was in my backyard. So, why not make the most of it. Morgan wore high heels and was statuesque. Every curve accentuated..champagne, a little chat, and it was on. All activities were safe and went down to daty and there was a wondrous Morgasm. Morgan's breasts are soft, bouncy, and all kinds of perfect. She shook them for me-heaven; she shaked that lovely backside and provided that naughty nasty talk....HEAVEN! Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leyla Scott | Thecoach | Colorado Springs | Yes | 207 | 9/3/23 | |
|
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/23 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was very fortunate to be able to meet this amazing lady! She is definitely a complete package smart, charming, and exotic! To say it was a GFE / PSE total experience is an understatement. I will definitely see her again. Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anyiah-7375 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/3/23 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: We must have went back and forth for a good week or so before FINALLY connecting. All in all, it was well worth the wait and I am glad I didn't give up on Ms Anyiah. She showed up looking sexy in some cut out tight jeans with a relaxed fit. I gave her that Savior Faire look and whispered that she was in good hands and the rest was GOOD. All covered and I cannot tell a lie, she whispered how she likes it and that was the only position LOL I tried. I simply could not get out of the doggystyle position. When its that good, a man is going to do what he is allowed to do. The Savior Faire "She whispered, I like it this way" and "You are in good hands" Award goes to the small petite laid back Ms Anyiah.................See you again soon and take care of yourself................. Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lizaliciousLiz | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 41 | 9/2/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Love it when Liz is inl town and gives me a ring that she's in town. Picked up some wine and chatted, bathed together, and then proceeded to enjoy one another in fun and special ways. Thanks Liz Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MadisonStar | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 131 | 9/2/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Another great visit to the beautiful Madison. This time, decided to have an extended visit and it was worth it. Really nothing more to be said than AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU Madison! Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey Astor | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 170 | 9/2/23 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: So good, decided to have dinner and Audrey. Everything was superb and Audrey wonderful. Two times in a couple of days. Great Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| ChrissyCosta | travelguy | DTC | Yes | 16 | 9/2/23 | |
|
Review by
travelguy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Good looking girl. Standard session with LFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS, MSOG. May not repeat due to lack of DFK. If that is not important for you, I would definitely recommend her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea_jordan | Hulk | Denver | Yes | 23 | 9/2/23 | |
|
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my 5th time seeing Chelsea in the last 4 years and it's always awesome reconnecting with her. A nice kiss and hug at the door as clothes were shed and the fun quickly started. She is very beautiful, reminds me of Reese Witherspoon. She is so easy going and fun to talk too during and after the GFE activity. She continues to remain on my short list of ATF's as I look forward to our next encounter. Make it a point to see her, I highly recommend! Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-27-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||