Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Lexie Sweets | booblover099 | Denver | No | 4 | 8/27/12 | |
|
Review by
booblover099
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Based on a post that she was legit, I booked an appointment with Lexie. I was there on time for our 1-hour session, but her phone went straight to VM. Guess she got a better offer... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessi aka Jessica | COUNTRIBOI | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 8/27/12 | |
|
Review by
COUNTRIBOI
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/12 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Typical two call meet. She looks like her pics and his quite sexy. Smaller breasted slender lady. I went expecting greek. She changed her mind said i was to big. Thanks for stroking the egibut i know a snow job. Apparently had no intentions of engaging in greek i would guess. Still started utf but somwhow turned to tf. Mooved to doggie and just railed her. Moved to several other positions. And railed her some. Finally blew. Having foresight i shorted the donation when i felt greek wasnt happening. She was shocked ahe didnt get the rate for greek but simply the half hour rate. Asked if i could give more cuz she was getting evicted. Id only see her again because the sex was good. She let's you rail away but she's into it and not in a fakey pornstar way. If yoh just wanna hammer she's your girl. If you eant tobe engaged and have a chick on top of her business shes not for you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Irresistible Payton | JackG | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/27/12 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is new to denver but the ECCIE reviews didn't lie. She is great and offer a good GFE experience. Nothing Bareback which I always respect. A good kisser with a fat ass. Doggie is out of the world. Not a clock watcher at all. Highly recommend! As always, YMMY Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rachel-7159 | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 8/27/12 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rachel is a sweet girl who gives one heck of a sensual massage and more. She's energetic and seems to really enjoy making you happy (VERY happy). That's all I'll say as to details. She is not full time and very discreet and only posts massage ads (at this time) on BP without photos, phone # or email. Just hit "reply" on BP and she will get back to you quickly via email (ask for pics but know that she is much prettier and sexier than her pics). We set the appointment up via email and then text. Nice incall in Colorado Springs. I will definitely see her again. If her ad isn't on BP she may be unavailable. PM me if you can't reach her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| wonder | jay77 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
jay77
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Wonder several times in the past but never posted a review, largely out of selfishness. We had a scheduling mixup today, but she was able to squeeze me in for a half-hour, and I'm so glad she did. Things were a bit rushed, but she remains my ATF by a mile. Awesome, gorgeous, fun girl. She had been out of the business for a while, and you are missing out if you don't see her while you have the chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| The Divorce Coach ~ | megaman | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
megaman
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me start out say this lady is GREAT!!! SHE IS MY ATF!!! she is very personable ,sensual,and down to earth ,and super sexy. Miss ~p has a great curvy body fantastic set legs and very soft full sexy lips I could just spend hours kissing those lovely lips may I also add she has a great BUTT!!! ~P is very enthusiastic with the activity's listed above may I also add we did some roleplay and she was great this lady has a way about her the way she moves ,talks, and she has a hypnotic way about her when she touch's you. I have seen this lady many times and each time it gets better the only bad part is when she leaves BUT!!! she is always is on my mind ~P is a very beautiful lady not only on the outside but inside as well. The sad part is she is moving out of state she will be missed when they made ~P they truly broke the mold i am so glad I have the pleasure knowing this very,very,superfine lady she will be truly missed . superman had kryptonite as his weakness my weakness is MISS ~P IN A GOOD WAY!!!! like I said she well be truly missed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Mr.Bubble | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Bubble
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It’s just science. Opposites produce violent reactions. Mix matter and anti-matter? Boom! When I learned that Wendyluvsfun was doing doubles with Velvet Valentine, my imagination ran wild, and I just had to set up a couple of hours. Contact went through email, very simple, and a date was set at Wendy’s very nice DTC incall. And I cannot imagine two women more different. Velvet: Voluptuous, long black hair, olive skinned, warm hazel eyes, with a pair of breasts guaranteed to make a priest kick out a stained glass window. Wendy: slim, tight lil’ body, fairer skinned, shoulder length dirty-blond hair, cool green eyes, and a rather respectable rack of her own. The result of mixing these two was multiple sexual explosions…..something I rarely experience. I was met at the door by these two beautiful women, dressed in lingerie, handing me a mimosa. Having seen each of them before, we chatted for a while, catching up on each others lives. Then I was taken by the hand and led into the bedroom. The next two hours went by in a blur. Yet, there are some images that keep playing over and over in my mind: Velvet coming on my face while Wendy performed exquisite fellatio. Wendy riding me cowgirl and soaking me and the bed (she’s a squirter…who knew?), me doing Velvet doggie while she went down on Wendy…and both of them coming, both girls down on me, licking, sucking, pausing to kiss, and back at it again. I complained at the end……..I no longer have any sexual fantasies. They fulfilled them all. I cannot say enough to recommend these two. Just get ready for explosions Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | The New Footman | Denver | Yes | 55 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
The New Footman
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 45 minute setup time. She accommodated. Started off very well with some conversation about what I like and wanted. Which was a dance, to stripping, to touching, to daty, to cock grabbing on to the activities. Everything done well with a great attitude. Would see again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Foxx fka Sabrina Foxx | The New Footman | Denver | Yes | 11 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
The New Footman
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As stated above, done with enthusiasm, great personality and attitude. Even better back side. This was a house, which there was some concern that people would come in, but no one did and it was just a very overall positive experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Dick | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
Dick
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Incall is a nice hotel in the DTC area. Met me at the door wearing a towel fresh out of the shower. You can't see her face in the pics, but she's a little hotty. She gives a amazing sensual massage using every part of her body. The main event are the activites listed above. I'm not sure if we clicked or not. She was pretty quiet during the session, which makes it a bit awkward for me. I'm more of "need to hear the vocals" kind of guy. She didn't know that, and I never told her, so it's not her fault. The session just felt awkward. But, a 30-minute appointment and first time meeting jitters might of added to it. She has a great little body and feels great! Tight...wow. Not sure I'll be back, but you might have an amazing time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Princess Jasmin | blastmaster | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
blastmaster
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Guys hate to burst your bubble, but don't waste time or money. Yeah she's pretty, yeah she's sweet, but not what our other great gals in Denver provide for an hour. Saw this gal in dtc, she has upscale charges for everything, and you won't get gfe for under four, which is still a maybe. And you better not ooops, or it's start all over, cause there is no msog included, unless you're not on a budget and the sky's the limit for her. Of course, you don't learn any of this until your into the session, and will need to fork out more for what you really came for. For two, no touch and her panties never came off, nothing but teasing massage and hand job. Would I go back and pay more...never. I would guess for a homerun, all the other bases aren't included, it is definitely a la carte!!! So let's send this one back to San Diego, she doesn't deserve the good men of Denver. Having fun, is not provided. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyler-2163 | blastmaster | Denver | No | 3 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
blastmaster
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not only is this gal a fake from her pics but not even decent to look at. Visits a hotel which I think is a setup for LE. Stay clear of her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | denvermaan09 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
denvermaan09
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Tyra down in Denver, she greeted me with a hug, we talked for a bit. Then her soft hands started the magic. She is fun and energetic woman! Tyra made me feel confortable and there was no rush. I would recommend Tyra if you have the chance and are in denver! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | PDelFuego | Denver | No | 16 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
PDelFuego
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Tyra off EB posting about 5:30. Found some reviews in ECCIE and they looked promising. She was nice and cordial on the phone. Offered both IC or OC. I picked OC. She called about 6:00 and said she was on the way and that it would be 30 min. Got a call around 6:45 said she was in traffic. Then from then on I got nothing but a text at 8:00, "I cant make it". Thats funny your GPS said you were 6 miles away at 6:45. I told her i would need to help her get here as it can be tricky. Numorous call to help her and texts and I get one back. Seems you cant find integrity anywhere today. Oh and shes P411 too. Do my homework and diligence and you still get nothing. STAY AWAY and maybe shell leave Denver and never come back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Luscious(719) | cigarsnscotch-4203 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
cigarsnscotch-4203
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Luscious for some time and I'm sorry I didn't see her sooner. The setup was easy and I met her at her incall location in the springs. She greeted me at the door and led me in for some small talk and took care of business. Off to the bedroom where the fun began. I insisted I remove her clothes and she happily agreed. DATY was luscious and her french skills are over the top. Excellent eye contact, with lots of gaging and slurping. After working a few positions she took the cover off and showed me her face painting talents. Now that's entertainment! Excellent finish. I will definitely return! She's a great addition to the springs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 6 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Nikki at her nice north-side hotel on a last minute setup call. My txting plan just wasn't getting through :) Nikki greeted me at the door wearing sexy lingerie, looking even better than her pix. We got comfy on the bed and Nikki went to town, starting with some incredible UTF. I traded favors with her and dove into some fine dining, I was starving and Nikki sooo appreciated my efforts. A variety of positions were enjoyed and a grand finale in my latest porno move completed my "stealth mission". Nikki was sweet enough to provide clean up duty, (very professional, thank you). Because Nikki is fairly new on TOB, I thought I'd be seeing an amateur today....well, that's not the case. This girl know's how to treat a gent and she will rock your world. Thank you Nikki, you are sooooo naughty! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cece (Souix Indian) | ariwongdiaz | Denver | No | 1 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
ariwongdiaz
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Per instruction from the little head, the big head may no longer contact providers that are not well reviewed. Truly Cece's face is exotic. She is not mean or rude, she is just blaaahh. I told her that we'd go for 30 minutes and see how that went and if it were a nice time, I'd do the hour. When she disrobed, she initially kept clothing around her stomach and when my hand roamed under, it was clear why - she pushed my hand away. DATY is really a priority for me but as I headed for the Y, my head was pushed away. It took quite a bit of coaxing before she acquiesced. I always try to get a full meal when at the Y which almost always is a positive result when it comes to a fulfilling overall session; however, I did not get the same feedback with Cece. After about 30 minutes, I got a slight moan, so I thought I was on track and proceded. Just about 10 minutes later, when it was apparent that we were past the 30 minutes and I was beginning to think she was not a clock watcher, she informed me that the hour would be up in 10 minutes. How clever! The slight moan was, unaware to me, at just about the 30 minute mark; although apparently watching the clock the entire time, she never said a think about being at the 30 minute mark. She is very calculating. If you think the way I do and want to commit to only 30 minutes with an unknown provider, keep your eye on the clock, because she certainly is. If you go over that time in any way, she'll be expecting an hour's donation. In the end, she pretty much just laid there like a fish and almost never made eye contact. http://www.tnaboard.com/img/gal/12961_cece_1.jpg Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| US Jordan | mountainman4u72 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/26/12 | |
|
Review by
mountainman4u72
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was heading to the airport and was looking for some fun. I found Jordan on BP and I must say I was quite happy with my choice. Lots of fun. Thank you Jordan. Come back and see us. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bri 480-xxx-1943 | tntguy | Denver | No | 2 | 8/25/12 | |
|
Review by
tntguy
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Jordyn at first by text and after two texts she became all pissy, I should have just ended it there but I was stupid. I set up a outcall she said it was 250.00 when she arrived she informed me that was just a show up fee, then she started the upsell and the shitty attitude. She was the girl in the photo ad about 25 lbs and I am pretty sure she could builde her own beaver dam with those teeth. I did notice some open sores on her arms.At that point I told her to leave she ranted and raved but she did leave... This chick is a bit** with a capital B, she was rude , and not even close to being worth the 250.00 she wanted.. I took one for the team I would stay away from her at all costs.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Torie | Synoches | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/25/12 | |
|
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Torie advertise for the past week or so and decided to just take a shot with her since the advertised amount was pretty low. The amount in the ad is for 20 minutes and what I paid was for half an hour. I decided the extra was worth it to not feel rushed in time. I should have just gone with the lowest amount and if you just want a quick release, I suggest the same. Setup was the usual multi-call system that led me to one of the nicer hotel suites in the Glendale area. When I got to the room, I was pleased to see the girl in the ad and she is a pretty girl. The room smelled like an ashtray, though. From there, it was mostly downhill. Phone use went on immediately before action started and immediately after. During the good part, the phone was playing loud mono-speaker rap music. Though the suite was a nicer business suite, everything took place on the (very) uncomfortable pull-out sofa. Protection was handed to me and self-applied. Clothes were on within a minute after I finished and phone usage resumed. If you want to go for this, she's legit but I wouldn't suggest any time upgrades. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra Baron | demonlover | Denver | Yes | 28 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
demonlover
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Audra twice in the past few weeks. She is very animated, full of energy, and can be a challenge to just sit and chitchat with. However, she has an AMAZING body and is hugely FTF. The same energy that animates her makes her an absolute animal when horizontal. Audra smells good, tastes good, and is good for you! IF you want a quiet relaxing time with a provider who may be easy to get along with but essentially has nothing going on, then pass on by. But if you're up for someone with a *unique* and large personality, who's life is interesting and full with things other than the hobby, who might be a bit more challenging than your typical provider, and who will absolutely fuck your lights out, then Audra is your girl. I'm SO glad I was patient and a good listener, it was SO worth it. Both times. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | big_al303-5294 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
big_al303-5294
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen her in the past and wrote a review but did not realize the TOB confirmation sat in my inbox and so it was never published. There's not much to add to her many other great/fantastic reviews but, I figured she deserves another Even just to compliment her, especially since she accommodated me pretty last minute. Adding to that, it did not seem as though she just crunched me in(between sessions)as has been done to me in the past with other providers that where pre-scheduled. The reason I did not give her a fantastic is I would and do enjoy DFK, which I don't believe is on the menu but even with that, she's pretty darn close to fantastic!. She was clean, responsive and vocal to DATY and is truly a sweetheart. She is an extremely beautiful young woman that seems to have similar interests outside of hobbying. And to find a provider into those sort of things or even a woman that is as pretty as her is a breath of fresh air. I plan to continue to see her in the future as I can't wait for our next rendezvous. Thanks Sasha Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan 702-xxx-8751 | preesiri | Las Vegas | Yes | 13 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
preesiri
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Megan after a few unsuccessful attempts with a few other girls. Gave me directions to her Condo about 20 minutes off the strip in a safe area. Met megan at the door wearing a skimpy teddy that revealed her curvy features. Was offered a water and was led to the bedroom. Agreed upon an amount and was told to get comfy. Didn't take long before I had to see what was below that teddy. Did some light kissing while my hands began to explore her body. The teddy hit the floor and I had to play and suck on her beautiful breasts. I could have spent the whole session playing with her titties. What a rack!!! Had to see what else Megan had to offer. She started to play with jr. Soon she proceeded to engulf the whole rod as she played with my balls. I couldn't take to much more so I asked if I could return the favor on her. My tongue found it's way inside of her wet pussy. I could tell she was getting into it as she started to squirm with each thrust. Time to get on to the main event. Mounted her as I grabbed on to her hips. Being older, it didn't take long for me to cum. Cleaned up and did some small talk. All in all not a bad performance, but I have had better. May give her a return call but not likely. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| PassionateBabie | Jo Dimaggio | Denver | Yes | 13 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Jo Dimaggio
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was easy via P411 via email and a call upon arrival at her SW location to be let in. All I can say is PassonateBabie is as her handle advertised...a highly passionate and sensual ASP! Upon arrival was greeted with a very nice kiss and an offer of water. We proceeded to her bedroom where after more kissing the clothes came off! She enjoys DFK for sure. And, what a nice and tight body on the petite side of things with very nice perky nipples and tan all over. She gave some of the best UTF I have ever experienced and was very into it. On to DATY which was very clean and tasty and lasted for quite a while during which she had multiple O's. Then more cuddling with her rubbing up and down on my body with hers and against my erect member with her clitoris, till I was almost ready to pop. Cover went on and started CG for a good length of time and then onto Doggie with a great view of her wonderully tight ass, and then Mish with her legs up for some deep penetration, during which she had multiple O's. More UTF for a great time. All I can say is this is one sensual lady. The only negative, if there is one, is that she is a smoker and you can definitely smell it on her throughout the session. But, that is easily overlooked with her enthusiastic talents. All and all a very good ASP and GFE. I'll be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina 303 xxx 0294 | Cletus | Pueblo | Yes | 1 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 45 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nina was a pleasure to be with. What a sweetheart. She was visiting the Pueblo area and we met at her incall. Easy setup on short notice. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable from the start. Started with a CBJ...finished in Mish. Some stuff that I really enjoy not on the menu. That was too bad but her beauty and attitude make me rate her very good. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chris-7340 | Cabernet | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 8/24/12 | |
|
Review by
Cabernet
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met up with Chris at her pleasant home in SW Las Vegas. Chris is a MILF, above average body shape. The session took place in one of her bedrooms, on a standard bed. My only complaint was that on my stomach, without a pillow the bed sagged and caused my neck to be distended. She really could use a table. The massage was above average. On the flip she went right to business. She knows how to use her tongue, on my uncovered member. I’m not easy to complete this way but she stayed with me until I did, nude and breaking a sweat along the way. Turns out Chris is a low handicap golfer and knows athletic exertion. Most of all she has an attitude centered on pleasing her partner. I highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Eagle/ | Denver | Yes | 70 | 8/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Eagle/
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you want to experience a total GFE encounter then see Nichole. Had a really great time. Her reviews tell it all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annalise Anjou | McLuvin | Denver | Yes | 62 | 8/23/12 | |
|
Review by
McLuvin
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ive seen her twice! The first time I saw her for two hrs then again a couple of days later for one hr... Dont miss out on this one! All the activities were 5 Stars! When she cums, WOW!!! I will definantly see her again! Thanks Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stacy Carlson | ClarenceDarrow | Denver | Yes | 50 | 8/23/12 | |
|
Review by
ClarenceDarrow
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, what can I say….Stacy is an amazing lady. She is very beautiful, fun to be around, very responsive, and very eager to please. I don’t like to give dirty details, but I will say that I now have several new exciting memories to keep me warm when I’m lonely. At one point, I literally looked at her and thought to myself that I was the luckiest/ happiest guy on earth. Thank you for a wonderful experience Stacy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | ghost7979 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 8/23/12 | |
|
Review by
ghost7979
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't have the time to see providers like i used to, but i had some time on my hands later in the week. I called Jessie on Tuesday to schedule a date for Friday. I meet Jessie at her in-call. I won't go into graphic detail but i had a wonderful time with a wonderful girl. Thank you Jessie for a great time. guys if you into tits, you have to see Jessie's they are spectacular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexia (BP) | Dbltap | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/23/12 | |
|
Review by
Dbltap
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Alexia about a month ago and needed to post an overdue review. She is one of the rare ones where she looks better in person than in her pics, although her most recent pics are better than the ones I looked at before deciding to see her. Her attitude was very good and it got a little better as we chatted and got into it. First thing that needs to be said is that her incall is like the first reviewer described, very seedy and rundown apartment building. I almost felt like I should have walked down the hallway like a SWAT officer checking every room before advancing further to make sure I didn't get ambushed. But in all fairness like one other reviewer mentioned she is very young and trying to make ends meet. But one warning, if you drive a nice car like I do, you may want to bring your second choice just because of the neighborhood. I don't think I'd want to book an hour for that reason alone, although with her I definitely would like a full hour session. On to the session. Alexia is very cute and although she didn't say a lot she warmed up as things got more involved. She didn't spend a lot of time with TF but I was there primarily for a lot of DATY which she was very receptive to and the full service. The DATY was very very fulfilling and she is very clean and fresh and delicious! Really couldn't get enough but had to move on. I didn't bother too much with varying positions and was satisfied with regular mish. She got her mind and body into it and it too was very fulfilling. She does like kissing which is pretty necessary for me, otherwise it feels too much like a 3G experience, so that made it a big plus. Alexia is cute, sexy and beautifully built and I will be seeing her again despite the 'hood. Hope good things come her way so she can upgrade. Maybe if more guys visit her she can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audra Baron | Jo Dimaggio | Denver | No | 28 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
Jo Dimaggio
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Did my homework on TOB reviews and contacted Audra through P411 for appointment. Prompt response asking if I could get the room as she was moving in a day or so and was low on funds. So, I booked us a room in DTC, might as well help the girl out I thought. Exchanged nice and pleasant emails on location and time, and it was set. She was 15 minutes late, but that was no big deal. But when she arrived she was "wired." Not sure if that is her personality or not, but couldn't keep still and was very loud. I also recognize YMMV, but in all of my 20+ years of being in the hobby, this by far was my worst experience and reaction from any ASP and even street girls in my younger days, as I'm kind of a laid back get along type of guy. No kissing, demanding, bossy and some DATY (which she either liked or didn't like because couldn't tell from her pulling my head down and pushing it away) then on to BBBJ (during which I almost just told her to leave she was so rough and wired, but figured I'd at least get a pop out of this most unpleasant experience for + room cost) and a finish in mish with her legs over my shoulders. Once I popped it was all over and she was literally up and out the door in 5 mimutes. Like I said, YMMV, but from her reviews and my previous experiences I certainly wasn't expecting this type of "date." Live and learn as they say, so my bad, but won't even ask for an OK on P411, not worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Yyyguy2 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
Yyyguy2
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Jez occasionally now for years, generally FTF, thought all went well, a promised p411 okay never came, sent emails and pm to see if some problem existed, no response. could be YMMV, don't know and since I am now moving on guess I don't care. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | 69Wolf | Boulder | Yes | 62 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
69Wolf
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Activities: DFK, UTF, Russian, HJ, CG, MSOG Wild times with Ana Been awhile since I posted a review for this wild woman and with her hair back to its sexy long dreamy down to her butt length again its time for another review of what has to be Denver’s best, Colorado’s Finest & without a doubt World Class. Always the consummate stylish babe; she is at my door in a classy black dress and heels. To my neighbors her outward appearance she is a well dressed business woman. She fits in perfectly with the area; young upscale professionals here. Fun time: Once inside that deep kiss told me this was going to be a special time with Sugar. Yes I call her sweety sugar but that kitty is wild and I think it was growling at me through her dress lol! She knows how to be the GFE. Yet I suspect she could easily walk onto a porno-set and melt the cameras. She has that ass with class look. Kisses, small talk, some laughs too all part of the experience I like to term as GFE gone PSE. Guys ever wonder what it would be like to learn your significant other is secretly a porn-queen. Well an hour with Ana would do it. As I mentioned something in the air was telling me I was “in trouble”; fun trouble. Upstairs and the show begins. She is peeling off her little black dress and revealing lacey pink underwear and a gorgeous tan. I had to wonder how a model from Victoria’s Secret popped off the ad-cover and into my bedroom. The lace was on the floor fast. “Boo I want you to cum inside me” she purrs as she lay back, pulling me up towards her wanton mouth. I am straddling her and she is doing UTF like I cannot describe. Soon Mr. Big obeys, ready for action. Yet after some nice Russian and some stroking she strokes on a cover and flips over. CG time. The wildcat is unleashed! I cannot get over how intensely her kitty gripped me. I think it has a mind of its own and it was hungry too! However who was doing whom? She was riding CG and she was cumming over and over sweat gleaming on her firm body. Still this was not enough when I announced I was going to launch; she went into overdrive. I am spent now and I was wondering 10-15 minutes & game over? Oh hell no! She is a GF gone wild. Something primal about her too she keeps talking about how hungry she is; hungry for my cum. “You can make lunch for me baby or you can give me something else to eat” she demands with a wink. Gee what’s a guy to do? For a sexy 5’ 1” spinner she has the aura of an Amazonian sex-doll of a woman. More UTF? hell no! She was on a mission it was not a mere BJ. It was as though I was in the set of a porn movie. Aggressive and skilled; that tongue, those lips, I had no choice. I felt like I was the stud-king on the movie set. I let go a blast again that I had no felt since I was 19. She was looking up at me the whole time and spent or not she made sure to get every bit of it. Ana has been and always will be “worth it”. She is well beyond the standard/norm when it comes to a good time. There might be other gems out there but why settle for anything other than a real Diamond. Thank you Sugar you know I am calling you again soon!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kyla Young | ernsway | Denver | Yes | 38 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
ernsway
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scheduled a solo session with Kyla, thanks to TOB I knew I'd be in good hands, day of appointment Kyla emails me to ask if I'd be ok if Angela, who just got back into town, could join us for the extra price. Would anyone say no? I of course did not..but was a little nervous, I'd read plenty of reviews from exhausted hobbyists so I knew I was in for it... Met them at a nice incall, where Angela plied me with wine in topless lingerie...made a few jokes, had some smiles, and after drinking my first glass like a shot we went to the bed to play...as I suspected, they really rocked me and quickly too...finished first round in about ten minutes...sad, but they were totally cool and after relaxing and watching them play with a double ended toy, I was suddenly back in the game. Couldn't finish in time, but it was worth every penny, and will be doing this again soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | ClarenceDarrow | Denver | Yes | 74 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
ClarenceDarrow
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cayla was very sweet, sexy, and enthusiastic. She has a nice incall at her home and she asked me to meet her somewhere else and then get in her car and drive to our destination. She was very responsive, and she was also very eager to please. I had a wonderful time with her. Thank You Cayla! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Misty-Nicole | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Misty based on a Sowet ad and scheduled a 2 hour appointment. She was up north, and asked if I could get protection, pick her up, and head to the motel. I had no problem with this, and I thought she looked cute getting in my car. We chatted on the way. She looks like her pics (maybe a little thinner). The 2 hours was a mix of conversation, light kissing, DATY, UTF, FS, Russian, DATO, FIV, and MSOG. I do recommend her, but remember...no DFK. I liked her cute face, fun little rear, piercings, and her butterfly-wing pussy lips. A pleasant interlude with a little cutie. YMMV! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paige Turner-9484 | clear | Denver | Yes | 37 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
clear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very glad I was finally able to see Paige. Easy setup, nice incall. She is attractive, fun, and a great sense of humor. Many offer gfe but Paige really delivers. Lost track of time talking to her because she isn't a clock watcher. I guarantee I'll see her again next time we are both in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan 702-xxx-8751 | reggie45 | Las Vegas | Yes | 13 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
reggie45
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with Megan who is an experienced provider. Her ads are pretty provocative, but she more than delivered. After meeting we talked briefly and she told me she can be naughty or nice depending on what type of session you are looking for. I basically went with the flow and was not disappointed. Activities included 69, missionary, and doggie. What I liked the best is how she eggs you on after getting you going and I was very satisfied with the time I spent. Pics are recent and accurate, and she keeps herself in good shape. With so much bs in Vegas, it was refreshing to find someone who is down to earth before you start, yet very, very nasty once you begin. I would repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Precious-5580 | trdcoke | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/22/12 | |
|
Review by
trdcoke
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All I can say is she is one of the best I have seen in a few yrs. Very sweet and makes you feel right at home. No details unless you PM me -- Thanks to Tailbug for recommending her. Really can't say enough except you must give this Lady a try... Thanks P1 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Joy | Songdog57 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
Songdog57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was lucky enough to spend an hour with Joy for an early afternoon session. She is a very attractive lady with a great attitude. Joy does take care in screening her potential clients, which is something I appreciate. There were no difficulties at all with scheduling and she was ready and waiting at the time she had designated. The in-call location is very nice and comfortable. Joy is a very sharp lady who seems to enjoy what she does, and she does it very, very well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sealy | fittysumpin | Denver | Yes | 43 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
fittysumpin
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've see Sealy several time and since I have now started writing reviews I thought I would write one for her most recent visit this week. I was looking for someone to stop by and provide me a quick break from my work day and Sealy did not disappoint. Sealy is genuinely enthused and enthusiastic about every session I have had with her. Always friendly and shows up looking very professional. I would highly recommend a visit from this nice lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kyla Young | sneakyfuntime | Denver | Yes | 38 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
sneakyfuntime
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The session was only scheduled for 15 minutes but there was no choice for that. After a brief verification, I got the incall address of Kyla and her friend Willow. Both girls were in lingerie that didn't cover their breasts, and Kyla had on crotchless stockings. They immediately welcomed me warmly. The conversation was lighthearted and witty. I left myself in their hands, explaining I do like to give pleasure if I can. Kyla immediately started going down on me as I fondled Willow. We moved to the bed where Kyla continued with the UTF, and Willow offered DATY. This was a bit of an extravagance for me, normally I go for more moderately priced escorts. But I do not regret the extra one bit. I found Kyla quite charming and very willing. I wish it would have been in my budget for more, and will likely try to see her again for a longer time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha 720-xxx-9674 | wicked | Denver | No | 6 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
wicked
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called girl that answered was kinda ghetto. Asked if i was le i said no. Booked appt for 30 min stated clearly i was 10 min away asked 2x if that would work. Drove to dtc 10 min later would not answer calls or txt. I waited 10 min and left. Lots of people that did not belong walking around the parking lot. Beware hobbists Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia Grace-3562 | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 30 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Incall was an upscale hotel. A vibrant fun personality, real good sense of humor, nice chat. A beautiful slender body, tight and natural. Delicious DATY warm up. Very very responsive in MISH, good vocals. Things heated up, she shifted into high gear. Treated by her exceptional and enthusiastic deep grinding CG, some of the best. Popped in LAZYDOG.....COB. A Fantastic session with this HOT young lady, definite repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel Devine (AKA Angelforu) | cboy1fan | Denver | Yes | 3 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
cboy1fan
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Ms. Devine a while back and wrote an unfavorable review but it was removed for some of my wording which could have been better. The basic jest of that review was that I was disappointed and that has not changed. I do not believe that the photos or description that she uses is accurate. She was friendly and accommodating but not the woman that I expected when she opened the door to her in call. I should have left but I had just driven all the way to Denver to meet and my anticipation was very much in full force. I do not like it when someone posts old and inaccurate info and then expects that you should not react with an unfavorable review. You go ahead and do what you believe is best for you but don't say you were not informed ahead of time. There are many great providers in Colorado to pick from so good luck in your hobbying. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cali-8633 | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 2 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been playing Backpage roulette and lost again. No show, no call with an appointment that was booked an hour in advance. I hope people read this and her phone stops ringing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chyna 719 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A very welcome addition to the Springs. Chyna is a wonderful young lady who made my evening. She is pretty new to this, and seemed a little passive, letting me take control. But she's a real sweetheart, a great kisser, and has a fantastic body with great natural breasts (probably B's). I'm usually only good for one go, but she didn't jump up and run away when we were done so possibly MSOG is on the menu. The only downside is translated french, otherwise I'd say it was Fantastic. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle-1235 | thatguy10 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 8/21/12 | |
|
Review by
thatguy10
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/12 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After trying to contact her a few times, she finally answered. set up appointment and she said she would text me her address downtown. I head downtown and do not receive her text. I call a few more times and while I'm about to head back home because the appointment time is just passing she answers and gives me her address. I go and wait outside for another 20 minutes before she is "ready" 2 other men show up one while I'm waiting and another after she says okay come on in. She had a cigarette in her hand the entire time. Her house was messy with dirty dishes and clothes strewn about. and "paraphalia" out on the counters/dresser. YMMV, but I won't set up another appointment Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | Skotz | Denver | Yes | 167 | 8/20/12 | |
|
Review by
Skotz
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/12 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally called Destiny after a few months of following her on tob and bp and I'm glad I did! Standard 2 call. Incall easy to find in DTC. She was very upbeat, positive and energetic. I thoroughly enjoyed our time! Thank you Destiny! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||