Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33351 - 33400 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nina Nichols geecue2 Denver Yes 60 12/23/12
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was time to see Nina, it has been awhile. Still one of the best times with her. She was having a holiday special could not pass up, glad I did not. Got to the location real easy to find since I was there last week. Nina opened the door and looked amazing. She had on the thigh highs I requested looked very sexy. Started with a really good DFK to welcome each other. Asked if the mouthwash and hand soap were ready, she said it was waiting. Finished up and took care of business, had her stand up where more DFK took place with alot of carressing took place, she has a real nice body and soft smooth skin. Layed on the bed together and more DFK, got the toy out that I brought and started carressing Nina with this, she seemed to really appreciate this. Slid down for some DATY, all the while using the toy at the same time. Also was kissing and carressing her sexy legs, very nice. This went on for quite awhile, moved back up still using the toy. I was looking at ther facial expressions which made her self concious, we had a good laugh about that, but it was hot. It was my turn and Nina started with some amazing UTF, really nice. Had to stop her or it would have been over quick. Suited up for some outstanding CG, she really knows how to ride. Held on as long as I could but not for long. Got cleaned up and chatted and carressed each other until time was up. Will probably set up a doubles appt soon with Nina and her friend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 alterego Denver Yes 51 12/23/12
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is a true spinner. Great attitude and smile. Ultra sexy. Definitely worth a visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky alterego Denver No 6 12/23/12
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called and spoke to Nikki. Agreed to go to check in spot in one hour. Called and texted from there for an hour and never received a call or apology. Very unprofessional..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex ynglifter69 Denver Yes 28 12/23/12
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First the bad-like said in a previous review her body does need a little mid-section toning. She is working on that. Now for the good-She might be wilder than anyone one on here. Freaky in a good way. If you have a fantasy in mind, I'm sure she could live it out for you. I'm not much of an oral person, but her skills there are "mind" blowing. All activities were performed excellent and she really is a sweet girl with her clothes on. Treat her well and maybe call her if you need to live out a fantasy that you missed out on years ago.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
shelli funtimes Denver Yes 3 12/20/12
Review by funtimes (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: wow, what a mistake. I should have left. the photos aren't even close. She's easily over 50, not even sort of attractive and not even remotely what's pictured. She wants to make you cum with her words, I wanted her to shut up, it was mechanical, unstimulating and just not an experience I want on my books, esp for money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 inkspot Denver Yes 26 12/20/12
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Taylor is one of the youngest providers I have visited. She has a very nice figure with a nice set of bolt ons. Pixy like in her appearance. She gives an ok massage and lets you get involved in mututal touching more than most massage gals. The down side why I would not repeat is her total lack of any personality. Ice Queen like in personality. This girl is totally devoid of showing any emotion. This is not my type of social entertainment. For the cost, there is much better out there. I gave her an average rating because there was nothing to dislike, but there was not much to like either.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver ynglifter69 Denver Yes 88 12/20/12
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sam was different than anyone else I've seen to date more sensual, more gfe than pse. We talked for a few minutes before getting comfortable. Have to say that her skin felt great and DATY was nice as well. After round one we talked, and talked, and talked so round 2 was canceled due to time. Too bad I had doggie in mind for that. Sam also got me in on really short notice, so thanks again for that. Her incall was close to where I was and it was very nice. I keep giving these fantastic reviews, but I chalk it up to screening those people I want to meet very carefully.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy fatHead Denver Yes 67 12/20/12
Review by fatHead (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms. Alexander was a joy to talk to, a joy to see, and a even bigger joy to play with between the sheets. Nice location. Easy scheduling, possibly because I had traded info with her well in advanced during which time we both seemed to enjoy the banter exchanged. All activities were performed well with enthusiasm. Fantastic tits! Excellent conversationalist too. Definitely an asset to the Denver consultant scene...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shay 719-xxx-1023 maxtrax Colorado Springs Yes 7 12/20/12
Review by maxtrax (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shay is a down tro earth person,easy to get along with and enjoys what she does,she gets into all activities and enjoys it,seems like the word no is not in her vocabulary,set down and tell her what you like and she will listen if you dont see her shame on you because you missed the time of your life all activities were enjoyable call her her new number is 719-761-2390 yoy'll be glad you did,enjoy,also not a clock watcher


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacy (719) blkmajk Colorado Springs Yes 6 12/20/12
Review by blkmajk (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Lacy for a quickie after work. We met at an upscale hotel; standard two call setup. Her pictures are accurate although she is much thinner than the photo depict. Her attitude was great. We quickly got down to business and she was very enthusiastic for all activities. The only drawback was the faint trace of smoke on her breath. Lacy really got into the activities and seemed to enjoy herself. Everything you could want in a quickie. Definitely worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 Smaffbert11 Denver Yes 26 12/20/12
Review by Smaffbert11 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Incall smells like diapers. Bathroom was nasty dirty. She had another man/roomate in the house. Creepy!!!!! Massage was decent had a great chat but she ended the session early cause she was late for class. No ending of any kind. Waste of money and gas. Look elsewhere guys!!!!!! ASP REBUTTAL: **************************************************** Hi. I am Taylor - phone number 720-949-3823. I would like to alert you that the review posted by Smaffbert11 is inaccurate and designed solely to try to damage my business. I understand not everyone is going to enjoy every experience and, everyone is entitled to their opinion on the experience - however, there are several blatant lies in this review. For one, there is the statement that my incall "smells of diapers" and that my restroom was dirty. Neither of these could be accurate as there are no diapers in my incall, and also I pride myself in keeping every aspect of my incall very clean and professional - read my other reviews for proof. Second, is the statement that there was another man or male roommate present. Again, this is impossible, as I have no male roommate and there has NEVER been another man in the house during an appointment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica Berlin DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 3 12/20/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to give Veronica a try as I was interested that she had worked in Nevada in a legal joint. Making the appointment was easy and her incall location was on the west side. The room smelled good as candles were going and I was greeted with a nice hug and small kiss. We took care of business and then proceeded to undress and get on the bed. Veronica is a MILF for sure. She has a nice slender body and she makes you feel as if you are not there on business. Very skilled at French which I do tend to enjoy. We moved to mish then doggy before I was spent. Some nice cuddles/touches completed the hour with excellent conversation. I guess you do get what you pay for!! An awesome provider!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miyah (Mee-yah) mzoom89128 Las Vegas Yes 2 12/20/12
Review by mzoom89128 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I toft on this one and I so glad I did ana was busy so I called and text sexy miyah and wow she is very sexy so its normal 2 system call or text she's off of Rancho and bonanza incall location not the greatest but I've been there beforestarted with Cbj very skilled then went to Mish then doggy to missionary cowgirl the back. To doggie and finish there she is a must see she is only be in town for a while.. ps she's very soft spoken and and shy


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 Tamose1 Colorado Springs Yes 18 12/20/12
Review by Tamose1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Totally hot time. She answered the door in a tight, sexy dress. We took care of business and got down to business. Adora is so gorgeous it was hard not to want to hit it several times...but she was just wonderful. Very accomodating...I told her I want to see her again...I'll have to start working overtime to cover the amount of time I want to spend with this girl...treat her well guys, she's a treasure!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janell FKA Rayee Smith Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 54 12/19/12
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Janell was running a special on EB, so pre-booked an appointment. Set up was normal two call system and saw her at nice hotel near Centennial airport. Very nice lady who obviously enjoys what she does and does it with vigor. Must admit, first breast and kissing massage I've ever had and it was quite sensual and relaxing! All activities were performed with great pleasure, enthusiasm and she is very vocal -- which just added to the passion. Most responsive to DATY and DATO. The previous reviewers have said it all, this is one sexy, tight lady with a great body who is most personable. I look forward to seeing her again, soon. Thanks Janell!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey-5206 MrG. Denver Yes 74 12/19/12
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Aubrey and she was as amazing as the first time I saw her. In fact, she's the only ASP I've ever seen more than once. She's a great kisser and very passionate. She's out to please and is very responsive when you return the favor.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 MrG. Denver Yes 17 12/19/12
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella is way more beautiful in person than in her pictures. She's extremely easy and fun to talk to and performs her services greatly. Without a doubt one of the best oral experiences I've ever had. It was an easy set up through Katie and like another review states, I'm not sure if full service is offered. She more than makes up with it with her other services though.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jolee leonknows Denver Yes 15 12/19/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I judge Jolee a great value. Is that a valid rating? Well, I was surprised by some of the latest reviews so tried her myself. I'd say her pics are accurate. She's impersonal, I guess. Better than "do it yourself" but not a lot. http://colorado.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-sexy-busty-mature-blonde-special-95hr-in-48/10698356 720-404-0032


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Desiree (720-291-3310) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 2 12/19/12
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is a tough review because she is such a fantastic value ( per hour!) but just an average attitude and performance. Very cute young girl with an incredible booty and some nice perky tits. Very reserved, shy type personality both in conversation (bilingual Spanish) and during activities but also somewhat submissive to the point of it feeling like she is just "letting" you do her, no emotion or reaction whatsoever. Good light kisser, clean DATY and some very deep translated French. Tight and wet where it counts. Messy incall and she does have a mellow puppy if allergies are an issue. So, if you just want to get some training time at a great rate, go for it. If you're looking for the young girl PSE then there are probably better (but much more expensive) choices. Maybe she will come around with the acting skills soon and raise her game, let's hope.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 109 12/18/12
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Kandi Apple early last week and everything about the experience was top-notch. Setting up the appointment was extremely easy; she answered the phone on the first call and since I'm a p411 member we were able to set the appointment during the same phone call. Kandi's got a nice incall, in a convenient and easy to find location. Kandi's appearance was excellent; a nice rack, long pretty brown hair, and a nice round ass that's just begging to be grabbed. I'm normally more of a boob man (and certainly enjoyed those as well), but she's got an ass that you've got to get your hands on. Her attitude was top notch as well, I'd describe it as accommodating, playful, and fun, and she's not a clock watcher (the appointment ended up running about 5 minutes late and she didn't seem to notice at all). I realize it's a cliche to say that she seems to really enjoy her work, but if doesn't she's a hell of an actress and I couldn't care less, because either way she made me feel great and that's what counts. all of the activities listed above were great, with the UTF and Russian standing out as highlights. I highly recommend seeing Kandi Apple, you won't be disapointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 150 12/18/12
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had an absolute pleasure meeting her today. I arranged for 45 minutes and she nicely accommodated me. She is a wonderful woman to spend time with. She has a delightful, fun personality that adds a lot to the physical experience. She is sexy, highly energetic and very much into providing a great GFE. I felt immediately comfortable in her presence. Her website is correct about her not providing "a service" but more of an "experience". She really seems to enjoy being a provider and this attitude spilled over to everything she did. I look forward to seeing her again.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danica Smaffbert11 Denver Yes 11 12/18/12
Review by Smaffbert11 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing!!!! Danica is a wonderful lady. Easy set up, her incall is very classy. All activities were WONDERFULL!!!! Shes a total winner DONT miss her. Each time I see her its better!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lacey (BP) DomMale Denver Yes 1 12/18/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw that Lacey was running a special on BP and decided to contact her. I noticed her photos had the same background as other providers on BP so thought she might be from an agency but it turns out they have/had the same photographer. Setting the appointment was easy in a downtown hotel. I arrived on time and she was ready. Once biz was out the way she quickly undressed and we went about our business. She was friendly and talkative. The moaning during french was fantastic (and not just mine!). All in all a good provider I will see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella 915-xxx-0624 boost69 Denver Yes 7 12/18/12
Review by boost69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: AMAZING. What can i say, Isabella is gorgeous her smile is beautiful. Isabella uses recent pics and she looks better than her pics. Isabella attitude is very laid back and cool. Like others have said Isabella's body rub is better than most others fs. Isabella is really good at what she does,with her soft skin and beautiful tattoos. Isabella is a must see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver Woodman Denver Yes 75 12/17/12
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Christina many moons ago and I am not sure what took me so long to go back. I asked her to wear thigh highs and strappy heels and she did and the shoes were great looking on her. The DATY was fantastic and I could not get enough. She loves her natural breast played with. Very good UTF. Started out with cowgirl and then switched to doggie, were she said "mount up" dang that was hot!!! Thanks for a wonderful time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane baldy469 Denver Yes 27 12/17/12
Review by baldy469 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Elle a couple of times (or more). Her attitude is excellent!! Seriously, she was willing to work with me when alchohol was involved (me, not her) and raised us both to an amazing level. Not to mention her ass is also excellent!! (and really, a site to behold or just hold) And the boodbies and her skills and I really enjoy her company (is this a runon sentence, please correct my grammar, just not my enthusiasm!). If ya'all are looking for an experienced lady with excellent skills (in a number of different areas), this young lady is an outstanding choice!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leila Day hankmoody Denver Yes 6 12/17/12
Review by hankmoody (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Leila late last week easy set up as I'd seen a friend of hers. Met me at the door nice hug and kiss took care of business and we were off, Not going into to many details but Utf was amazing so good I had to slow things down a little. Leila has a great body nice soft skin, and a nice set of D's. Next time I will book an hour, would highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaycei Carter vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas Yes 4 12/17/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: as the other reveiwer mentioned she has a tight spinner body , very athletic ...but he did not mention that she has an unbelievable ass...amazing for a girl this slender and tight...got to her incall so the cute puppies and went into her room...quickly got naked and fooled around some on the bed touching and feeling that great body...she began a cbj which led to mish and some doggy...i finished relatively fast as the sight of her ass was insanely hot...cleaned and up and left...she is a nice girl a bit quiet perhaps a big too quiet so i may or may not be back because mojo is full of these young tight girls and i like to explore...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vee vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas Yes 1 12/17/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: very nice and sweet girl with huge natural boobs....my only issue is that i am a very picky and not into mommy boobs which she has for sure....she has that sag on her boobs and has some baby fat around the mid section...for most guys this is not a big deal for me it is..but she is an adorable girl that makes you feel at ease...she is very carressing and give a great cbj and wonderful hand job which is what i opted for...reasonable rates as well..i do reccomend if you are not super picky about a tight body....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amina R Dizzo Denver Yes 16 12/17/12
Review by Dizzo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've seen a few BP ladies then started looking at EB with much better results. Called Amina and scheduled a visit to my place. She was right on time and was a sweet little treat. Her menu is a little limited compared to some other EB offerings but I had a lot of fun with her and was well worth the donation. She is young and sweet and participated in all activities very well. She seemed to enjoy herself with her time with me as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten urfan Denver Yes 81 12/16/12
Review by urfan (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: well it's been a couple of years since my rather tepid review of Luce so i figured i owed it to myself (and her) to revisit. these are, after all, 'fantasy' reviews, right? i'd been bantering with with her in chat a bit lately and decided to take the plunge. i'm glad i did. she was very accommodating and setup was the usual. she greeted me warmly and treated me to a bit of her wry wit. we sat down and talked for a while to get reacquainted before moving onto fun and games, which were all performed enthusiastically i might add. all in all, it was a great experience and i highly recommend. only reason i don't rate it as 'excellent' or whatever is because i don't think i could weather the inevitable grief about being such an ass-kisser around here if i did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson craigstone Denver Yes 50 12/16/12
Review by craigstone (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Stacy a few times now as she IS my all time favorite! She's a genuine, caring, sweet lady. She takes the time to get to know you and is truly excited to be with you. All activities are always Totally amazing! She's very cute and her body is in great shape. Treat her well guys and she defiantly returns the favor.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden Vassago Denver Yes 32 12/16/12
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There isn't much more that I can say about Eden that hasn't already been said. She has the most beautiful, natural body I've ever seen on a provider. She is wispy and petite with long, gorgeous red hair. Her skin has the smoothness of cream. She's absolutely beautiful, much more so than her pics. Her place is nice, and she put effort into creating a nice ambiance with candles and dim lighting. Much like myself, her personality is a complete dichotomy from the way she performs intimately. I had read her reviews so I knew what I was in for. She is a tigress, activities done with high energy, and originality. French is translated but done with sensual precision. GFE with a touch of PSE, I really had a great time with Eden. She's been called one of the best in the industry, and now I know why.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montana Reese jerimiahd Denver Yes 12 12/16/12
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: At Montana's request I won't go in to detail with this review (activities listed above), but gentlemen I would HIGHLY recommend that you spend some quality time with the fine lady. I will say that if a gentleman treats her with kindness and respect, you will be rewarded. If you are in search of the hot MILF next door Montana is the one. I do have to mention that she has great tits. Montana if you read this...... See ya soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina-9802 alterego Denver Yes 7 12/16/12
Review by alterego (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful woman with nice personality . Excellent but I require kissing and DATY to be fantastic..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ciara 720-xxx-8253 writerman52 Denver Yes 3 12/16/12
Review by writerman52 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Ciara a number of times and it's always a great experience. She does not rush and seems to enjoy talking and getting to know her customers. We always begin by undressing and sitting on the bed talking. The session continues with light kissing and mutual massages. It was followed by a hand job and then a covered blow job. We always end having fun sex. She is one of my favorites and I always try and see her when she visits my town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 95 12/16/12
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There isn't much to add to previous reviews. Saying that Kira is fiery is an understatement. She is a masterful pleasure provider, and enjoys fully her vocation. Her large natural endowment is truly something to behold, and her Russian skills are simply amazing, as is her kissing. Her incall is absolutely superb - warm and inviting, just like she is. What a magnificent experience!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Goddess Rhiannon justnowandthen Denver Yes 29 12/16/12
Review by justnowandthen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was looking for a massage and release as a Birthday present to myself. I had been looking long and hard and finally decided on Rhiannon for number of reasons. I wanted a true massage, not just a quick or poor rub down and a hand job. I love nice big boobs. I'm partial to Latinas. I wanted a pretty face and good conversation. And finally, a professional attitude. Rhiannon delivered more than I could have hoped on all of my criteria. She has a very pretty face and absolutely beautiful breasts which felt like a dream in my hands and... well more on that in a minute. She gives an excellent massage. Just as good as any other CMT I have seen. Her location is in a decent C-Class office building in a nice area. You will feel very comfortable from the lot to her Suite. Her attitude and demeanor are VERY professional. Rhiannon is very classy and made me feel comfortable right away. I appreciated the fact that she immediately exposed her fantastic boobs at the start of my massage, although it did make it somewhat difficult to lie still and let her work her magic with her hands on my tired and sore body. I had initially booked one hour but soon decided to extend it to 90 minutes. I did ask Rhiannon to watch the clock for me as the longer session was going to make it close for me to get dressed and to work on time. Like any good CMT Rhiannon asked question about what I needed and amount of pressure. Well, after the excellent massage she began with her hands and I wasn't sure it would last as long as I would like so I asked for some Russian. Oh my gosh. The sight and feel was out of this world. I could not have been more relaxed at the end I would have loved more time with her. I needed to get dressed and off to work so I don't know if MSOG was on the menu but I have been saving my pennies and plan to see her again next week for a two hour session and I sincerely believe it will be even more satisfying than my last visit. My only disappointment might now be, now that I have met her and even though I wasn't looking for Full Service nor do I believe she offers it, I would gladly partake with Rhiannon! Do yourself a favor and take the time for a professional massage with a classy and beautiful woman who knows how to satisfy. It is beyond me why Rhiannon doesn't have more reviews but I sincerely hope she does not get too busy for me to set an appointment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leila Day Hdcoman Denver Yes 6 12/16/12
Review by Hdcoman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Leila at her upscale apartment in Denver, contact and verification was easy through P411, incredibly nice lady, definitely a GFE experience, will repeat!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany 209-xxx-0526 Yukon King Denver Yes 2 12/16/12
Review by Yukon King (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't know whether the I25 traffic is worse during lunchtime or rush hour, but I thought I'd give it try at noon. I'm glad I did. Tiffany, whose pictures on BP attracked my attention initially, is just that girl in the photos. What a nice, kind, laid-back all natural hot girl. She's young, so can you keep the conversation going? Totally enjoyable experience from start to creshendo. SHE'S ONLY HERE til the 20th. Thanks, Tiffany


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deja fourthgear Denver Yes 12 12/16/12
Review by fourthgear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nice round booty. UTF was good, nice ta ta's. Started off with massage with lotions, on flip started kissing my nipples, UTF, 69, then finished missionary. The nice part was after i was spent, about to get off her, she hugged me to stay inside of her for a few minutes. Nice touch. Want to see her again : )


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoe (720-229-5196) fourthgear Denver Yes 4 12/16/12
Review by fourthgear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice sweet lady. Hair Band type of girl, Guns and Roses playing on the radio, Godsmack etc. No holes barred kind of girl. UTF is nice and slow as well as riding on top. Open to everything. Nice Ass for greek, which she enjoys. Seen her several times.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 720-xxx-6691 fourthgear Denver Yes 13 12/16/12
Review by fourthgear (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rave girl. Had pink wig and sexy as hell. Her face to me is beautiful and exotic as well as being reserved. Chatted a bit, no rush, then proceeded with decent massage with oils. Little Nuru action with breasts rubbing. Flipped and continued massage. Offered UTF which proceeded with a wonderful 69. No full service at that price but I think she was considering it for a moment. texted me after that it is offered for over 200 donation. Haven't seen her yet but I believe she would be worth it. She's gorgeous if you like the slender, long legs, caramel alternative chic type.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush demonlover Denver Yes 44 12/14/12
Review by demonlover (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been hobbying quite a lot lately. Often, after a provider leaves, I finish my drink or have a smoke or take a shower or fall asleep or whatever. But I have Never Ever had to make myself a fucking protein smoothie after a provider has left. I am not kidding. I don't know what we had - a spark, a connection, karma, kismet, who knows who cares - but whatever we had just about crippled me. I could go to my grave now and my headstone would say "He Died with a Smile on His Face. A Big Fucking Smile". Expect something extraordinary. There you have it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britney Jaye ColoradoMan-7149 Denver Yes 5 12/14/12
Review by ColoradoMan-7149 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's a very friendly, bubbly and genuine person to spend time with and can converse on a lot of topics She likes to cuddle and hold you close after the main event.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amina R Synoches Denver No 16 12/14/12
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I tend to actually be fairly forgiving when life's circumstances come up and prevent us from following through on commitments even if I try to minimize that myself. What annoyed me is that I set up the time and talked to her on the phone when I was heading over to the location. Everything was apparently on track and I was looking forward to some fun. Then, I arrive at the cross-streets where I need to make the second call and I get a text asking if I can change the time to an hour and a half later. I was working that day and wanted a nice little break in the middle of the day. I wasn't about to take the rest of the day off for this. I called her back to say that I couldn't change my time. Regardless, some time in the 15 minutes from when I started driving out towards her location and arriving in the vicinity, she no longer was available even though I had already booked the time earlier.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany (575) leonknows Denver No 1 12/14/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not much fun. NO activities but covered french & mish. No fingers, no kissing, no dining... No "fun". Team; you're welcome :-) I'm


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 VJASS Denver Yes 66 12/14/12
Review by VJASS (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her 3 weeks ago when she was her on a visit. She is a great kisser. one of the best service i had.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Synoches Denver Yes 27 12/13/12
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was glad Elle was willing to see me on fairly short notice. However, physically, I just really prefer slimmer girls and the pictures are most likely her, just perhaps several years and 30 pounds ago. All in all, I just really didn't find myself wanting to make much out of the visit and only didn't perform full-service out of lack of interest on my part.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Saphire KsCowboy Denver No 2 12/13/12
Review by KsCowboy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen this young lady before which was a fantastic time. But for some reason after an outcall was arranged she failed to show or return phone calls. She is an exciting ASP and hope this does not become a habit. I would recommend her if she shows up.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: