Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10001 - 10050 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
ShelbyCreams agentawesome Denver Yes 37 10/22/20
Review by agentawesome (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I messaged Shelby when I saw she was back in town to setup a time to meet her. Met her at her upscale incall. Knocked on the door and a drop dead gorgeous girl in a sexy little outfit was standing there with hugs and kisses. Sexy from her head to her pretty little toes, all activities performed with enthusiasm, very enjoyable time. Look forward to her coming to Denver more often!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO Tspoon50 Denver Yes 43 10/22/20
Review by Tspoon50 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen this lady Before very awesome. Very experience very patient


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Tspoon50 DTC Yes 77 10/21/20
Review by Tspoon50 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen this lady five or six times. Each time gets better and better. Real rain forest.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Tspoon50 Westminster Yes 152 10/21/20
Review by Tspoon50 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I Saw Asian Lulu A couple of days ago. Awesome .Lady highly recommend visiting her. Treat her good


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Wizard of Ahhhsss Denver Yes 207 10/21/20
Review by Wizard of Ahhhsss (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where to begin.......For starters, Leyla is Very responsive to inquiries or references. Her communication before is great. When the door opens, you will notice accurate pictures, an inviting demeanour, and a heavenly smell. Once the doors close gentleman, is when this beautiful, smart woman turns into an absolute sexual goddess. She had her dress off and on the floor, and me fully in her mouth before I could even ask how her how her day was!! Once finished (it didn’t take as long as I wish it would of) we caught up on a few things, as I’ve seen her before. It wasn’t long before this vixen was begging for seconds. My kind of lady!! What she did for the next 20 minutes was out of the world. Her dirty talk is over the top, and you can really tell this lady enjoys what she does. Every, single inch of her was ravished, and her pornstar skills she claims were on full display. This was a b day present to myself, and it was an hour I won’t forget. Ever. ATF is thrown around often. You should see her before you claim who yours is. It most likely will change. Thanks beautiful!!!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore proztic Colorado Springs Yes 174 10/21/20
Review by proztic (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Simply put she is worth every bit of time you can find to spend with her. She gives one hell of a massage and has become one of the few ladies I schedule regularly with...she's just that good. I've found none in the Springs that compare and few in Denver that even come close, the Springs is lucky to have such a woman. Treat her like the goddess she is and you will receive more care and love than you know what to do with. As should always be priority respect boundaries and you'll love every blessed moment you get to spend with her. "But what if I just want some cuddles" you ask? She's amazeballs at that too! Whether after or even itself, she loves cuddles and puts every bit of love into those moments as she does her other offerings. Still reading this? Reach out already, you don't know what you're missing!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss siriusblue Boulder Yes 65 10/21/20
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known Crystal for several years now. She is beautiful, friendly, interesting and passionate. Her massage skills are wonderful and unique. Her location is convenient and discrete and beautifully decorated in a new age psychedelic style that transports you to a place where you are ready to share pleasure on a higher plane. Recently we started doing her escort/nuru combo and I’m glad we did. Every meeting is a new adventure of intense pleasure and connection. Crystal has boundless creativity and flexibility. I’m happy to know her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lydia333 eatu55 Boulder Yes 5 10/21/20
Review by eatu55 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great first meeting. In my mind, I went with a distinct intention, New and Explore. Lydia guided me there with quiet strength and intuition. Arranging the meeting was straightforward. I sent my verification information with the initial request. At the appointed time, she invited me in. We started with me face down. We breathed deeply. I lay there as she explored my skin, temperature and energy. The first touch was a grounding; the most subtle touch on my heels. next her fingers touched my toes. She moved quietly around reading me. We moved to the mat for synchronized breathing, eye gazing and connecting. I don't have perfect words for the experience. There was no space that wasn't part of a beautiful experience. I can't wait to be in her presence again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott John027 Denver Yes 207 10/21/20
Review by John027 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Most of you guys nailed it on the head with the previous reviews.. this lady is a blast. I was hesitant to spent so much time with a provider I’d had not see before. But she was top notch. Gfe/pse . all the acronyms you can type. She clearly goes 100%. I’ve been hobbyist for years and I don’t write many reviews. Leyla is gem. Everyone of you guys should treat yourself and spend some time with this lady.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS inadifferentvoice Colorado Springs Yes 76 10/20/20
Review by inadifferentvoice (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ryleigh is awesome in a hot and sexy way. She's very soft and fluffy...Very feminine. There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. Great gal. GREAT EXPERIENCE. I'll be back for more!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Socal7 Denver Yes 80 10/20/20
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Violet. Violet is a beautiful girl with a friendly and warm personality. She has a nice in-call location with street parking in the area. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I left feeling relaxed, refreshed and very happy! I also enjoyed Violet’s music compilation as it enhanced the perfect ambiance. I recommend Violet and look forward to seeing this sweet, beautiful girl again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Fourplayluvr Denver Yes 54 10/20/20
Review by Fourplayluvr (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Showed up at the incall. She looked just like her pictures. Very friendly, like we were just catching up from not seeing each other for a while. She has a very tight little body. Pretty open menu. I would definitely see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver Horneguyter Thornton Yes 99 10/19/20
Review by Horneguyter (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ocean has always been on my radar. She has lots of great reviews. Now I understand the hype. Safe and easy to find incall. Lots of parking. Ocean is super friendly. Easy conversation. Really puts you at ease. All done with a smile and gusto :) The legend of her oral is real! Will return for sure.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis tha_donjuan Denver Yes 47 10/19/20
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally reconnected with Oasis as it had been some time since I last saw her. Once on location I was happy to see she is just as pretty as always. She is sincerely engaging and makes you feel right at home. The massage was superb and very much needed. Before I knew it I was feeling refreshed. Do yourself a solid with Oasis. You can thank me later.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily brooks l.mk1 DTC Yes 23 10/19/20
Review by l.mk1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing vives she looks beautiful If you love ass and boobs she has both definitely great experience looking forward to meet her again maybe even meet her and savanna together Had great conversation and over all bj is amazing and you can only imagine the views on doggy!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott handful0064 Fort Collins Yes 207 10/19/20
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Leyla at her nice incall location after easy screen and set up. The fun started immediately with the most sexy hot lady that one could ever imagine. We went around the world which was way to short with this amazing lady that knows how to treat a man. I am hooked and will see this sexy lady again and again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gemma Chang añejo Denver Yes 12 10/19/20
Review by añejo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Gemma and her friend Cara for an afternoon at a discrete incall. Gemma was the first to respond. This was a personal celebration for me and I was really looking forward to doubles. I’ve had a few doubles and this was among the best. Gemma and Cara are obviously very into each other yet complement each other with different styles. Once you meet them, be a gentleman and ask them up front for their preferences and you will be rewarded. I’m not into sharing details but definitely felt like I had 2 girlfriends at once. I would highly recommend this duo experience. I’m looking forward to experiencing solo adventures with each of them to make sure I can give them the full undivided attention each deserves.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Donjon1 Denver Yes 109 10/19/20
Review by Donjon1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very relaxing experience. Super great personality!! Not a clock watcher. Definitely repeat


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James Anthony001 DTC Yes 48 10/19/20
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This hobby for me feels a lot like playing golf; I sometimes go into a slump with providers/experiences and am discouraged from continuing. Fortunately, I know all it takes is another GREAT experience and the present frustration will magically disappear. Ally, without question, is that GREAT experience I was needing! Over the course of the previous week, I experienced FBSM, sans the "S" part, along with a provider I really enjoyed seeing previously pulling the dreaded last-minute "I'm sorry to have to cancel …" line on me. Needless to say, I was not expecting the experience with Ally to materialize into something memorable. I am happy to report, gentlemen, my expectations were wrong! From the moment we met at her comfortable incall location, it was a true test in keeping my cool while we did the "get to know you" thing. Ally is as sweet and fun as she is beautiful. Very easy to talk to about anything, and is very comfortable in her own skin. Speaking of which, how beautiful of skin it is! Ally is simply fantastic, and the type of woman who makes me fully appreciate being a man. Once we both got comfortable, Ally and I shared our love of oral, both giving and receiving. On the receiving end, Ally is very responsive to DATY and was a delicious morning "treat" for me to enjoy. As for the giving side, the BBBJ/DT combo was one of, if not the best, I have ever received. Moving next to the CFS portion, Ally is a tall lady, so everything we did standing required a bit of adjustment. I wanted to finish on top, pressed against her beautiful body with her beautiful legs up in the air. Remembering it now, I am more than ready to go see her again! As a side note, I am a bit older than some of you in our studio audience; and rest assured, no "pill" is needed with a woman like Ally. She is the perfect "aphrodisiac". No hesitation recommending as she is the "round of golf" we remember; and the reason we keep playing!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Illini88 DTC Yes 112 10/19/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Jos and I spent an hour together a few days ago and it was a really good time. Everything said in past reviews is dead on with my experience. She is very pretty, has a beautiful figure, and I very much enjoyed her company. The activities were top notch and left nothing to be desired in the least. Our time together went from sensual to passionate to giggles and back again. She is very personable and has a great sense of humor. I’m sure she would be a lot of fun to just hang with. Treat her like a lady and I can’t possibly see how you could not have a great time with her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor TheInsomniac DTC Yes 60 10/18/20
Review by TheInsomniac (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to message Madison in the afternoon. Communication was easy and verification even easier. We agreed on a time and I was on my way. Directions were easy and parking was plentiful. When I arrived at the door, Madison greeted me and put me to ease. Considering the times, we were both a bit nervous but we talked and grew comfortable. I was offered to use her shower if needed but I declined (I showered prior to the appt). Madison started off with a back massage which pretty good. After a few minutes, she asked for me to flip and continued with the massage and then the fun began. Madison showed me a great time and, trust me, she will show any person, lucky enough to meet her, the same


Age: 43 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James Laidback1 DTC Yes 48 10/18/20
Review by Laidback1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy hell! This girl is 100% sexy from head to toe. Just beautiful. GFE all around. Her pics are accurate. Highly recommended!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi DBroncos Westminster Yes 38 10/18/20
Review by DBroncos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lyndzi is simply amazing. Next door girl type that really cares. Definitely deserves all of her positive reviews. North area has a gem. Thanks Lyndzi


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson DBroncos Westminster Yes 47 10/18/20
Review by DBroncos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dianna is super sweet and set up was a breeze. I won’t go into all the details but all past reviews are spot on. She’s extremely caring and sexy as hell. Definitely knows how to win you over. Highly recommend and will be back often. Thanks Di


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Copper-pipee Denver Yes 44 10/18/20
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to see her on short notice, after a brief screen I was told where to go. She's very pleasant to talk to and has a beautiful set of eyes. Awesome body slide, this girl gets to work! She didn't take any breaks. The nuru felt fantastic, just what my body needed. Her hands are soft, yet strong. She used lots of oil and I was able to shower off after our encounter. I highly recommend anyone looking for a nuru. Ymmv, I had a fantastic time.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Gollstrike4 Denver Yes 44 10/18/20
Review by Gollstrike4 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted one Friday evening and she was available for an in call. After light verification, I was at her incall within the hour. The massage was light touch, but still very relaxing. On the flip side she definitely knew what she was doing. She has very sexy enchanting eyes and is an all around sweetheart. I will highly recommend her and will be back to visit.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alicia COS-4563 fmr_racerCOS Colorado Springs No 1 10/18/20
Review by fmr_racerCOS (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Nice enough girl, pretty face, nice breasts. Normally does car dates, but caught her when she offered an incall. Unfortunately that’s the end of the positives. left in less then 15 ready to take matters into my own hands. Pictures are old, offers dfk/lfk but didn’t perform. Didn’t have protection so it turned into a bbbj date, which was fine by me. I expressed issues I have down there from a military incident before. Performed less then a min of utf and asked if I could get myself hard because she didn’t want to do it. Assured her it would work. Did another 20sec and stopped again. Doesn’t like her breast being touched, no kissing her body, pretty much nothing else. Realized the situation was a non-starter and gracefully excused myself without incident. Maybe she had an off night, maybe we didn’t click. I consider myself attractive with good hygiene and haven’t had any issues with providers before. YMMV, however I personally won’t repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James Savoir Faire DTC Yes 48 10/18/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I noticed Ally had posted. We kept in touch hear and there up until the actual day. Ally actually maintains and keeps her schedule wonderfully (my kind of woman), she gets an A+ for that. I arrived on time and was invited to cum on in. Once inside, I found Ally looking delicious with a smile on her face coupled with those beautiful full lips. We talked/chatted for a bit and it was on. Ally has one of the nicest bodies on TOB and she is a great GFE 2.0 model LOL................... Not too many of these models around anymore. If I could get Ally/Bree Hansen/Amora Dior all together in one room, I would probably lose my cool LOL. Before I knew it, my time was up and hugs were given as I walked out the door. The Savior Faire "Top 3 TOB Provider and "BrickHouse" Award is given to Ms Ally Deep. Take care of yourself and I shall see you the next time you are in town...............


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP Karl from Prague Fort Collins Yes 44 10/18/20
Review by Karl from Prague (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had some time and was able to connect with Mila on relatively short notice. I met her in Fort Collins for an incredible hour-long FBSM. Just a quick note: Her only negative review is completely off-base. The guy said she was overweight. She has a beautiful slender body and she uses it to great effect. I'm going to come to see her soon. As far as FBSM is concerned, Mila is my new ATF.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Steve Rogers DTC Yes 64 10/17/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another lovely Russian provider! I was able to meet Alisalulu recently and was blown away by this gorgeous woman! Alisa had me verified quickly through TOB and I was at her incall in no time at all. Her directions were clear and I soon found myself knocking on her door. When she opened it, I was in shock! Too good to be true I thought to myself. I made the right choice contacting her. Before me was a curvy, busty woman with a beautiful smile on her face. Her eyes were enchanting. We exchanged greetings and formalities and both seemed ready to take care of each other. Alisa is true GFE. I wished I would have asked for more time, but we were both on schedules that day. Next time for sure. Alisa-I will see you again! Da ;)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Steve Rogers Denver Yes 92 10/17/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reunited! It has been a bit since I have seen Liliane, but she has not missed a beat at all! Another guy flaked on her and I got to benefit because of it. Bummer dude, your loss is my gain ;) Liliane has a lovely incall that is ready for fall. She greeted me at the door in a full body fishnets and a transparent robe, WOWZA! I had to taste those beautiful red lips before she could even say hello. Liliane, being the courtesan that she is, offered me a drink and immediately brought me to her play area. According to her, we went through the entire Karma Sutra book pretty much. mpcfs. Liliane tried something on me that no woman has ever done before and she did it with style and grace. Gentlemen, do yourself a favor and contact Miss Liliane! Body, check, Attitude, check, Sexual prowess, double check. I always leave wanting more, but at the same time fully satisfied. I will see you soon goddess!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 10/17/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known LillyBelle for 2 1/2 years and she is truly one of my "All Time Favorite" ladies. She is exceptionally beautiful, very athletic looking but soft in all the right places. She's always eager to please and open to all things GFE, which are provided with much enthusiasm. She has really good stamina so eat your Wheaties before you go see her! This was my 4th visit this year and I will definitely be back again soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll ParknRide Denver Yes 67 10/17/20
Review by ParknRide (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well Katy is truly that petite Denver delight that's particularly wonderful. pms here and via P411 for screening. Arrived at her incall which is nice and comfortable. Little chit chat and introductions...and the to the fun. Quick shower and some gentle and seductive caressing led to some wonderful DATY. She's not afraid to let you know how you're doing and expressive. Cover on for the rest. Multiple positions and an amazing finish. No hesitation needed in the slightest. All World Experience!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Fun4uco Denver Yes 94 10/17/20
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Where to start wit Michelle? I hadn't seen her post in a while and I was itching for a sexy, curvy, easy to get along with blonde. Hit her up, a little of her usual tardiness, an uber ride later and she was here. I forgot how good her bbj skills are. Wetness. Duration. Hand. Everything is just wow! Main event was just as awesome caressing those curves, hips and delicious man mades. . . Great cuddles too! Not much needs to be said other than, visit! Thank you Michelle!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Nocoguy1968 Fort Collins Yes 45 10/16/20
Review by Nocoguy1968 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/20
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is long overdue! I have known her for years and she keeps getting better and better! Very nice, clean and safe Incall location. She is a gorgeous woman and she loves to please. She is the whole package, I think her personality is just as sexy as the rest of her. Every time we see each other it's like connecting with a girlfriend. Her body is amazing, tight little spinner. Always dressed very sexy and ready to go. Do yourself a favor and go see this incredible woman! You will not be disappointed.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amora Dior Savoir Faire DTC Yes 23 10/16/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was cruising good old Colfax and I got a jingle from this Redhead Bombshell (my kind of woman) letting me know that she would be in town. Nodded my head a few times because I have known this woman for quite sometime and I can safely say that I will attend any party that she is going to be at. We set up a time and I zoomed on over. Its been a while since I last saw her and from what I could remember, she looked every bit of Kansas City's Finest back then. Knocked on the door and once inside, I was like "WOW", this woman has tapped into the fountain of pretty LOL. She looks like a "Barbie Doll" or "Valley Girl". I had to look at her twice to make sure she was the same woman because Vegas has done her well. We played catch up because we had lost touch for a bit but we soon managed to catch up to where we had left off. The tan/tats/attitude/smile (very pretty) and them big blue eyes all = A+.................... She is the ultimate GFE provider and performs all activities very well. When it cums to eye contact, you can't beat those big beautiful blue eyes looking up at you. If I could get Bree Hansen/Amora Dior/Ally Deep all in one room I would have to record and add that to my Hall of Savior Faire ..... With that said, the Savior Faire "Red Head Barbie" and "Vegas Bunny" Award goes to the one and only Ms Amora Dior.....................Take care of yourself, keep doing what you are doing, I like your style.............................


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jadeindenver101 Cragger Denver Yes 44 10/16/20
Review by Cragger (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time seeing Jade and won't be the last. She has a very erotic entertaining play space. She is sexy and has a really nice body. Best part is she likes what she does and is very good, GFE/PSE. One of the few women I've met that can clamp on to you and really take you for a ride. I will be back for sure.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 jboose1022 Denver Yes 56 10/16/20
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine was great! She had a clean and safe incall with an amazing vibe that put me at ease as if I was getting ready for a massage! It was definitely a GFE experience. I truly enjoy examining linguistics and she had amazing skills. Enthusiastic BBBJ! There are other activities on the menu, but that is all I needed!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Manhunter Boulder Yes 41 10/16/20
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to meet Liz again today. She felt hungry for a sandwich so I bought her one. I liked her outfit. It was like one of hers in her other photos. She gave me a very relaxing BBBJ. I love looking at her beautiful eyes and and beautiful smile. I hope to see you again.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Hobbyboy Denver Yes 130 10/15/20
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to meet Delilah and so glad that I did - she's a delight in every possible way. Opened the door to a cute and sexy girl dressed in hot lingerie. Started immediately with dfk and gropping which led to bbbj (on her knees), 69 and very passionate mpcfs. Her eye contact and dirty talk just drives you into a frenzy - I'm still exhausted just thinking about it. She's the hot PSE girl you always fantasize about. One of my ATF experiences, I will be back often. Highly recommended!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Bigdog1 Denver Yes 92 10/15/20
Review by Bigdog1 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Lilian at her private, and clean in call. I've seen her several times in the past, and figured it was time I seen her again. I stick with her because she's always reliable and doesn't flake out like some of the other providers out there. She opened the door, and she didn't disappoint! Standing before me was a vision of sexiness! Her hair and makeup were done up, wearing a red and tight fitting dress, stockings and platform sandals, accentuating her delicious ass! As requested, she was wearing a sexy bikini underneath. She offered me a drink of my choice, and the fun began! Started with a deep long kiss, feeling her butt and her hand feeling how hard i was! Loved feeling her bikini bottoms through her dress and slid my hand up between her legs, rubbing the thin, wet, material covering her crotch. In minutes, she came with some coaxing from me! Off came my shirt, kissing me all the way down to my hardness, and expertly placed me in her mouth, driving me crazy! We then retired to her bedroom peeling off her dress, While my fingers were doing the walking through her bottoms, and she continued giving me the expert need from earlier. She was able to cum again! She then sat on me giving me a stripper slide that had me hard through out while licking and kissing her hard nipples! She then gloved me up, and we both enjoyed a hot and wet experience, fit for a king! For the finale, she took me back in her mouth, and drained me of everything I had! Like I've said before, you can't go wrong with this milf! She treated me like a long lost lover, which is why I continue to see her. Guys, if you truly want to have the experience of a lifetime, you can't go wrong... Till next time...whew!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unique bolder1 DTC Yes 25 10/15/20
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unique is back & better than ever! I had seen her years ago before she took a long hiatus. Unique has a very hot, firm body & looks as good as ever. We chatted, shared some wine & caught up. She is very relaxed and easy to talk with. Then she slipped out of her clothes & pulled out some toys for both of us. Things heated up pretty fast. I appreciate that Unique is safe with everything. I also love that she is absolutely into pretty much everything! We moved through multiple positions and we were both was loving it, ending up in Greece for a fantastic finish. A shower to cool down & some more conversation to finish up our time. I would definitely recommend Unique! Explore some unique fantasies with her soon. (no photos or current profile yet on TOB but her photos from p411 and other sites are new)


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Jbd1096 DTC Yes 64 10/15/20
Review by Jbd1096 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm not sure why some guys say she doesn't look like her pictures because she very much does. She may not be a spinner but she has beautiful curves. I had a good time with her she seems like she enjoyed what she was doing as much as I was.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire bigberd Colorado Springs Yes 68 10/15/20
Review by bigberd (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her incall is clean and comfortable. The massage was top notch. Very relaxing. It was just what I needed. And the ending was superb. I will return as soon as my schedule allows.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee93 dirklee Denver Yes 3 10/15/20
Review by dirklee (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rylee is super hot with great curves and beautiful eyes. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. CBJ and K9 were outstanding. Rylee is sweet and aggressive at the same time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce NomadNa Westminster Yes 125 10/14/20
Review by NomadNa (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen her a couple times and she's fun. First of all she's great at sensing your kink and rolling with it. One of the best dirty talkers I've encountered, she seems to know exactly what gets you goin. She was late one time and boy did she make it up to me. LP, BBBJ, LFS, DATY, GFE, COF, COT, Greek and MSOG. I had just gotten back from a trip so had a couple days saved up. She was so excited by the amount of COF that she asked if she could send pictures to a bf. Made me feel like a champion. Also, she's tight but built like a tank. Miles of greek beach to explore, with no end in sight. She works hard to earn every positive review and she deserves it. bravo.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane Alwaysmach1 DTC Yes 45 10/14/20
Review by Alwaysmach1 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amazing experience with Layne. The nuru massage was relaxing and the flip was out of the world.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit bonito Westminster Yes 105 10/14/20
Review by bonito (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brit is a gorgeous bubbly woman! I’ve seen her several times and she has been awesome each time. Total GFE and she’s vocal during playtime which I love. Her oral skills are really top notch, one of the best I’ve seen! She’s also a very cool conversationalist and just plain sweet. I highly recommend spending an hour or more with her!! She’s wonderful!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess Toucan303 Westminster Yes 33 10/14/20
Review by Toucan303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/20
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jess is amazing! Highly recommended! The previous reviews are spot-on. She delivers on what she advertises every time. Easy to schedule time with and easy to talk to once you meet up. If you're hesitant about the car date format, you should go for it. It's a nice change-up from incall/outcall and Jess has the format down to a science. There are few providers out there like her, so treat her well and she'll most definitely reciprocate!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amelia Rose bolder1 Denver Yes 8 10/14/20
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amelia is a stunning, fit, intelligent, young lady that you are definitely going to want to see. Her pictures (from her web site) are dead on. She met me with a sensual kiss & we had some very pleasant conversation to get to know each other before she decided to really heat things up. I played with her firm natural breasts - unbelievable! She started on me with a BBBJ, taking her time & teasing me just to the edge. I slipped down, DATY, to the tastiest sweet smelling treat. She seemed to love that getting hotter & hotter. She then slipped on a cover & slid on top, reverse cowgirl. Her tiny rear is a view from that angle that will put you over the edge way too fast. Multiple positions, a short break to recover and back into it again. Everything was a blur. Amelia as very passionate & attentive to me at all times. Pure GFE. Schedule a longer visit with her - you will love it! Highly recommended!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: