Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Athena_the_Goddess | lv2cum | Denver | Yes | 60 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
lv2cum
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Athena met me at my hotel in Black Hawk. She communicated perfectly and showed up within minutes of appointed time. We had a great time including a really sexy shower where she went above and beyond to get me to that wonderful place where my knees almost buckled. I shouldn't forget to mention her beautiful natural breasts and responsive nipples - what a treat. Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NaomiSmith | contrails | DTC | Yes | 25 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
contrails
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just wow! What an absolutely lovely and beautiful woman far beyond looks. Wonderful experience with a very nice incall location. She met me at the door and heels and beautiful lingerie after the pleasant trees started with a nice BBBJ. Dive deeper into more fun activities. Slim figure and took me no problem mish finishing doggie. What a view!! Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose Mastos | mrren | DTC | Yes | 99 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
mrren
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Rose is one of those ladies that you have wonderful expectations going in, but she still blows them out of the water. We had tried to connect a few weeks back but she had left the area already. So when she returned and the opportunity presented itself, I reached out and we were able to sync up that day. Warm greeting at the door, made it feel like rekindling an old flame, which only smoldered and grew into a bonfire as we got more comfortable with each other. After we were both fully satiated, we talked about life and the hobby and soon the hour was over. I enjoyed our time together very much and will reach out again, with hopefully another to join us. ;) Age: 46 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aemy | HardRodTodd | Los Angeles | Yes | 1 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
HardRodTodd
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/17/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: This review is of my second visit with Aemy, where all of the services mentioned on the website she offered and delivered them with the same intense, teen lover energy I experienced the first time with her. Super cute, petite body, willing to please, and one of the tightest pussies I've had the pleasure of experiencing. Her Asian CG is to die for. Wish I could keep her. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DanielleAfterDark | Steve Rogers | Fort Collins | Yes | 10 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Well gents, I found another pixie! Miss Danielle is a breath of fresh air and a welcomed addition to TOB. Her rules are simple and if you can follow directions; you my friend will have a delightful time. Easy screening thanks to being able to share references on here and following her inquiry directions for texting her. Miss Danielle answered the door to her incall in a lovely light green tube top dress. Classy lady! We shared a hug and a light kiss. After taking care of rules and expectations; we started with some breast worship- she told me exactly how to take care of her; LOVE IT! Mutual touching was a must while I was taking care of her lovely nipples(great rack btw). Danielle headed south, but not before putting on a cover for a very seductive cbj. Excellent eye contact and a mischievous grin. This lady knows what she is doing. Danielle mounted up for cg and told me it would be tight.....has any guy EVER complained about that?! After riding well, she suggested that we change things up and switch to doggy-excellent views from behind. I don't know how I was holding out, but we switched again to 77 and then we both exploded and were spent. We cleaned up and enjoyed the rest of our session talking about Hobby life and giving each other "insider trading". I wanted a second round, but was pressed for time. Said our goodbyes and I was out! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you Danielle! Keep building up that outfit inventory and I look forward to seeing you in the future! Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-30-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| carolineluv | eugene.in.co | DTC | Yes | 12 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
eugene.in.co
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It's really hard to put into words and describe, just WOW, she's extremely beautiful and hot, really exotic and stunning! Her pictures are unbelievable, and she looks even better in person! Thanks a lot, Caroline - I will definitely be back! Can't recommend her highly enough to everyone! Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Marie VIP | LMcQueen76 | DTC | Yes | 20 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
LMcQueen76
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great all natural latina sweet heart. Very friendly polite, nice gfe provider, very authentic and non rushed fun time. I will definitely repeat as everything was smooth easy an relaxing. Very nice tight box, good kisser was into it. Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| theharperkelly | cbt | DTC | Yes | 35 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
cbt
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/28/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I always enjoy seeing Harper,, the conversation is always great, and I always look forward to just catching up with her. I can vouch for all the other positive reviews, Harper is a bright spot on the boards, Thanks Harper! Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| carolineluv | Ryu | DTC | Yes | 12 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Ryu
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Beautiful woman touring from Spain. Was welcoming and kind and good conversationalist. She did everything right and left me happy with everything. Her agency accepted cash, apple pay, and bitcoin. Only going to be in Denver a little while longer so make sure you don't miss her. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RomaneColombian | tuntun | Colorado Springs | N/A | 11 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
tuntun
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/26 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is the girl in the picture with a warm personality, makes you feel at ease. the activities were done really well. go see her Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NaomiSmith | Goldman | Denver | Yes | 25 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Goldman
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Naomi today and the experience was incredible. She took care of me from beginning to end. Following a quick round one, she gave me a pro level massage and was getting me ready for round two. I didn't have it in me, so we lay together and talked for a while. Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mikala Bendham | DenverGuy007 | Longmont | Yes | 20 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
DenverGuy007
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/26 Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She was great. On arrival, she knew I was nervous and gave me a big, warm hug to ease my tension. From that point, I knew it was going to be a good time. She took her time, did not rush the session and entertained for the full session time. Very kind and thoughtful. She checked in with me multiple times to see what I want and how things are. She's a gal that definitely wants to make her guests happy. She's got a beautiful smile and I would definitely visit again. Age: 55 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-30-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| PrimalDelilah | junglejames | Denver | Yes | 25 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
junglejames
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: PrimalDelilah has become someone I truly enjoy hanging out with, She has such a beautiful vibe with a great sense of humor she is so amazing to be around with. Please go see her yourself you will be glad you did if you are looking for satisfying gfe. I am going back again soon. Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Renatacol | thegonzo22 | Westminster | Yes | 24 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
thegonzo22
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was very fun and enthusiastic. Luckily i speak Spanish so we communicated very easily. I would definitely recommend seeing her. She is a beautiful woman Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| PaigeReed | mcmtl | DTC | Yes | 16 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Paige! She's a night owl like me, so after some quick, efficient communication we met for a late night incall hour that flew by. She has tremendous skills with her mouth, and was very responsive when I returned the favor as well. As for the conversation, she is a really grounded, friendly person who was very easy to talk to, which is always something I really rate highly. She visits Denver regularly, so I very much hope our schedules line up again! Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| RoyalRaven | Syntax | Denver | Yes | 12 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy setup with TOB references and following the directions on her listing. Was able to meet within a couple hours after initial contact. Pictures are accurate and she is as cute and petite as they led me to believe. She also has a chill personality. After a little conversion started with some DATY and CBJ which was very good. Then CFS in a couple positions. She was enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy it with a good amount of moaning. Overall, it was a very nice experience and I'd repeat if she sticks around or visits again. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RomaneColombian | HC1234 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 11 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
HC1234
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great experience with her, and I would highly recommend seeing her while she’s in Colorado. The incall was clean and I got everything that I wanted from the session. I will definitely be seeing her again if I get the chance. Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Lin | Phhr12 | DTC | Yes | 9 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Phhr12
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jenna was great. Very pretty and sexy. Pictures are accurate. Some light kissing, bbbj, then cfs. Stays at a nice hotel, and is very nice. Not much English but communicated with translator. Would definitely recommend going to see her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-23-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| carolineluv | Longspike | DTC | N/A | 12 | 7/20/26 | |
|
Review by
Longspike
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Absolutely phenomenal. She is fun, courteous, and so pretty. I can't say enough good things about her. Really enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing her again. Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FoxyIvy | Newton | Denver | Yes | 108 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Newton
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Ivy several times now, and it's always a great experience. It's hard to overstate how attractive she is. If you saw her out in public, your head would turn. As always, communication was prompt and easy. Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SeleneLuxury | elover5678 | Denver | Yes | 58 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
elover5678
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Selene was amazing! From verification to actually meeting you was really smooth and simple. She has an amazing personality and an amazing body to go along with it! The session itself was something that is difficult to describe with how amazing it was. Afterwards, we just talked and it was really easy and comfortable. She really did make me feel at home and I would highly recommend her to anyone! Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Emily Jordan | Kenobi12 | Denver | Yes | 120 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Kenobi12
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/20/26 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Emily is incredibly!! That describes it all!! She is completely comfortable to be around. I feel like I've known her forever. If you're nervous (like I was) she will put you at ease almost immediately after meeting her. Emily is incredibly beautiful and must definitely knows how to use her hands to get you into a state of bliss like you've never felt before. If you're searching, stop. Choose Emily and you won't be disappointed! ...actually .... Forget everything I just wrote. I want to keep her as my little secret!! ???? Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Topnotchchloe | Retro | Westminster | Yes | 48 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Retro
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw that Chloe was up in the Westminster area and decided to give her a try. I've always wanted to meet her and this was the perfect opportunity. I sent a text in the morning to see if she could meet midday. She responded right away, checked my refs, and we were booked. A little bit later she asked to shift 30 minutes earlier, no problem. I arrived about 5 minutes early, parked and she promptly sent me her room number and said to come on up. I walked in and was greeted by a beautiful, tiny package wrapped in some cute lingerie. Started with a hug, small kiss and a lap dance. Moved to bed for some translated french and on to her riding and then mish. She's very enthusiastic and was a real sweetheart. I hope to see her the next time she's in town and up north. Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carma Devenus Amour | ProwlingRick | DTC | Yes | 9 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
ProwlingRick
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is the best, As always she made sure that she is ready when I arrive in a nice dress, and completely dazed me the whole session and giving me all the attention and taking care of me. I left completely relaxed. Thank you Carma, will be meeting you soon Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-27-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Topnotchchloe | Sasoriaka | Denver | Yes | 48 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Sasoriaka
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Chloe. She's absolutely gorgeous and has an amazing personality to match. She's petite with beautiful curves with a head turning busty. Booking was quick and straightforward, and communication throughout was easy and pleasant. The entire hour felt well worth it, and she truly exceeded my expectations. Her warmth, energy, and charm completely won me over. I genuinely hope she comes back. Next time, I'd love to book a longer session so we can get to know each other better and spend more quality time together. Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Garden of Eden | Seinfield76 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 15 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Seinfield76
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: A gem of the springs, Ms. Eden is a master caretaker I’ve been seeing for years. Intelligent, passionate, and mind blowing. Do yourself a favor and indulge here. Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| amontclair | Seinfield76 | Denver | N/A | 65 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Seinfield76
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/12/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There is not enough that can be said about how enticing Ann is. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you’re intoxicated with desire and she quenches the thirst. Absolutely your new ATF Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | Seinfield76 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Seinfield76
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have to start this review by saying once you’ve spent time with Katya, the bar is very high. She is top shelf and will blow your mind. Very down to earth and just gorgeous. When you lock eyes with her, you may want to strap in because you are in for a ride. I leave every meeting immediately wanting to turn around. Need I say more? Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cherry aka Miya | Badfish002 | Fort Collins | Yes | 119 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Badfish002
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/26, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Miya years ago and saw some recent FoCo posts. She could see me on short notice so I showered and went over. First thing she said to me was “my girlfriend is in the shower, is that ok?” And there was Ivy (kissinganna90) in the shower with the curtain pulled back waiving hello. “Um, yeah that’s ok. Do you two do doubles?” You’ll never guess, but they do!! I was treated to 30 minutes of a fantasy bucket list item and the full royal treatment! Miya was having her way with me while Ivy finished showering. When she joined in… yo, these two are incredibly sexy. Couldn’t have had a better visit. They were cool too! Great girls. Here for at least a little while longer. I hope you see them and get as lucky as I just did. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| kissinganna90 | Badfish002 | Fort Collins | Yes | 42 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Badfish002
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/10/26, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Miya years ago and saw some recent FoCo posts. She could see me on short notice so I showered and went over. First thing she said to me was “my girlfriend is in the shower, is that ok?” And there was Ivy (kissinganna90) in the shower with the curtain pulled back waiving hello. “Um, yeah that’s ok. Do you two do doubles?” You’ll never guess, but they do!! I was treated to 30 minutes of a fantasy bucket list item and the full royal treatment! Miya was having her way with me while Ivy finished showering. When she joined in… yo, these two are incredibly sexy. Couldn’t have had a better visit. They were cool too! Great girls. Here for at least a little while longer. I hope you see them and get as lucky as I just did. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SeleneLuxury | Poleposition | Denver | Yes | 58 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Poleposition
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow what a awesome time the hour flew by. The screening and parking was easy. Selene is freaking hot and easy to talk to. GFE all way go see her you won't be disappointed! I will definitely be back! Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SeleneLuxury | Silvania | Denver | Yes | 58 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Silvania
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What can I say.. honestly, I think Selene is not just the best Provider in Denver right now, but I think she's the best that Colorado has ever had. Total GFE, she doesn't watch the clock, every acronym I wanted was done with such enthusiasm.. It legitimately felt like she enjoyed being with me. And she is a 10/10 Gorgeous knockout. I compared her to a Goddess a couple of times in our session, simply because that is what she looked like. Really great incall too. Very clean, very organized. And she is very accommodating. If you haven't seen her, do it. You're just letting the best in life pass you by if you don't! Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Savannapdx | El_pana14 | Westminster | Yes | 83 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
El_pana14
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/26, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the chance to see Savanna and it was honestly more than amazing. She was able to see me on short notice and as luck would have it she had a friend with her. Savanna and her friend make an awesome duo. They both really knows how to make you feel comfortable and lucky for me her friend and I were both from Texas, it was like hanging with good friends overall the best experience I ever had and will definitely come back to her for more! Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sierra Sandoval | El_pana14 | DTC | Yes | 6 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
El_pana14
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very easy to setup an appointment. She made me very comfortable. I highly recommend her the view from all fours was simply the best Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Renatacol | BigChief | Colorado Springs | Yes | 24 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
BigChief
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/26 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great time. Highly recommend. Easy set up. Beautiful girl. Minimal English, but we got thru. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-39 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Romania | corvbuff | Denver | Yes | 24 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
corvbuff
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is the second time I have seen Romania, and it was even better than our first meeting. She met me at the door with a sheer bodysuit and took my breath away. She is gorgeous. She is serious about her rules so make sure to listen to her and read her website and FAQs. She loves to talk and is smart and funny and will engage you on a range of topics. She is extremely skilled and enjoys herself. Treat her with respect, follow her rules and you will have the time of your life. I can't wait for her to come back to Colorado. Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AKennedyExperience | Troubadour | Denver | Yes | 97 | 7/13/26 | |
|
Review by
Troubadour
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/8/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kennedy was as engaging, frisky, and wonderful as ever upon her return from recent surgery. Her excellent conversation and relaxing massage set the stage for another amazing encounter. She's a gem, and I highly recommend her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| hellengomez | earlymorning77 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
earlymorning77
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She’s amazing, fun, kind, friendly, etc. I truly enjoyed the experience and I’ll definitely be repeating again Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natasha Love | Syntax | DTC | Yes | 11 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/26 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Definitely the girl in the pictures. Set up was easy with references and was able to see within a couple hours of first contact. Met with a hug a kiss at door. She has a pretty face and is quite petite with flat waist and enhances breasts and (I think) a BLL. After cleaning up we got to the fun with bbbj, 69 and mpfs. Very nice experience, will repeat if she remains in area or visits. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| hellengomez | Ciele11 | DTC | N/A | 5 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Ciele11
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/26 Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Hellen for a qv and it was very easy to set up. She greeted me warmly when I arrived and was wearing sexy black lingerie that hugged all of her curves. Even with a small language barrier her warm smile and inviting nature made for a great experience. She was very talented in what she does and I would definitely recommend anyone to see her while she is in town. I will be trying to see her again before she leaves. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| FoxyIvy | Bigco | Denver | Yes | 108 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Bigco
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: FoxyIvy is a very beautiful and kind woman. If I was closer I would see her often. Be kind she is very special! Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | CO_Guy87 | Denver | Yes | 123 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
CO_Guy87
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a wonderful experience with Devon. Initial setup and screening were straightforward and communication was easy. During the session she accommodated everything that I asked for with a wide variety of positions. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| mirandita | Mpdcother | DTC | Yes | 5 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Mpdcother
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/25/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She was absolutely amazing! I reached out to her late and she was very accommodating. She was extremely welcoming and very friendly. One of the best providers I have spent time with. Highly recommend spending some time with her if you get a chance. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Katheroberts | AnAvgBloke | Thornton | Yes | 13 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
AnAvgBloke
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/29/26 Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: First communication went poorly, but reached out again and it was smooth from there. Was glad I did. Wonderful to be around in person. Very fit and beautiful and happy. Had a great time. She is Awesome! Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissRed | JSColorado | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
JSColorado
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/16/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have now met with MissRed several times, but this is the first review on this profile of hers since her other one was setup by another user using an incorrect phone number. MissRed is a sweetheart - she really tries to provide exactly the kind of experience you are looking for so long as it fits within her reasonable boundaries. As for this most recent visit, we started with some coffee and just getting caught up a bit as it had been a while, then got down to the excitement. Getting a hold of her is easy and setting up a time was very straightforward. MissRed is exactly as her pictures show, a cute if not spicy smile, soft body, and interesting and fun tattoos. We started off with CBJ, and transitioned to several different positions at my request. She is attentive and kind and really pays attention to what you like. Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bella Melania | eugene.in.co | Denver | Yes | 16 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
eugene.in.co
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/26 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Bella is truly gorgeous, kind and sweet, she's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever met! We've had an amazing time together, fully recommend! Thank you so much, Bella! Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| camilavalentina | Dwayne_in_Dtown | DTC | Yes | 17 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Dwayne_in_Dtown
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the honor of meeting the Wonderful Ms. Valentina. She was very quick to respond to my text messages and after sharing my references, I was off to visit her. The previous reviews are spot on and she is definitely the woman in the photos. As for our time together. She was very responsive both physically and vocally. Ms Valentina was very sensual and playful which intensified our time together. Ms. Valentina and I talked for a while after and got to know each other better. The overall experience is an A+ and I will most definitely see her again when she blesses us with another visit to Colorado. Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| camilavalentina | rsedalia | DTC | Yes | 17 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
rsedalia
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/26 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Camila is a gorgeous young lady. She is very playful and inviting. Was easy setup and met her at DTC. used the shower to clean up then came out and greeted by this incredible lady with a banging body. started with DFK, played with her natural boobs, the delicious daty. The it was her turn for awesome bbbj then 69. then finished in cowgirl. then we just laid and talked and laughed. Another shower to clean up and said goodbye. I highly recommend her, hopefully will see her again. Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Topnotchchloe | Bigco | Westminster | Yes | 48 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Bigco
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/26 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Chloe is a beautiful and kind woman! I didn’t want to leave! I had a wonderful time and hope to see her again. Treat her good! One of a kind! Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissRed | Whatanadventure | Denver | Yes | 8 | 7/9/26 | |
|
Review by
Whatanadventure
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/7/26 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: MissRed is simply unparalleled. From the moment I met her, she radiated an energy that was impossible to ignore. She walks into any room with confidence, lighting it up with her enthusiasm and bold presence. Red never hesitates to take on a challenge. I always walk away from our adventures feeling uplifted. You will be back. Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||