Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

451 - 500 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Katheroberts TheRover75 Thornton N/A 13 6/30/26
Review by TheRover75 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG!!!! She is an out-of-this-world GFE! She is a stunning beauty! Absolutely Breathtaking! And, she is so sweet and sensual. Everything about her is AMAZING!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury chef80303 DTC Yes 58 6/30/26
Review by chef80303 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Selene that hasn’t been said? She’s amazing. Communication was easy. She put me at ease right off the bat. When she met me at the door I immediately thought she was even better looking than her photos. Honestly, I won’t get some of the views out of my head for a long time. Treat her well. I’ll be seeing her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pinkernton Flanker07 Denver Yes 49 6/30/26
Review by Flanker07 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I had seen Pinky a few times before, but it had been a couple years since my last date with her. I started thinking of her and DM'd her and she responded and we have a sweet convo and decided to get together~! Easy setup and she came over that evening. She had gained a little since I saw her last so her pics were not "technically correct" but to me she still looked wonderful and boy, what a date~!~! She was so sensual, sexy and performed as well as I could have ever hoped for. BBBJ, DATY, body worship, MPCFS and I blew in Doggy, which was amazing~!~! Wanted a second round and she was game, but I couldn't get the energy. She drained me completely. What a sexy, fun woman~!~!~~!~! Thanks so much, Pinky~!!!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
daterayablaze averageguy Denver Yes 1 6/30/26
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raya is the true girl next door who you are surprised (but happy) to find has a freaky nature beneath the innocent look she has. I saw that she was coming to town and reach out in advance to take care of screening requirements and get our plans in order. The actual day we met she provided clear instructions, met me out front, and then we walked together to her room. Nothing was rushed. She took her time and provided a true GFE experience. Depending on your wishes, there are also other options to cover either more or less of the alphabet. Just tell Raya what you're looking for, and treat her kindly, and she will take care of the rest and leave you with a smile and happy memories.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts averageguy Denver Yes 13 6/30/26
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kathe is a beautiful woman and she provides a wonderful experience. Setup was easy and her location is in a safe, clean spot right off the highway that is easy to get to. She is friendly and playful. Her perky man made assets up top felt like softballs and she enjoyed rubbing them while engaged in DATY. My only complaint is that the French was translated. ymmv


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca Amor Jrod19 Denver Yes 18 6/30/26
Review by Jrod19 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Probably best quick visit appointment I’ve ever had. She is all smiles and funny. She also had some of the best hip movement I’ve ever seen too. Definitely recommend and I will be back soon


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Steve Rogers Fort Collins Yes 170 6/30/26
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review has been a long time coming! First....Miss Astor has got to be one of the most patient and understanding people in the world. I have been wanting to meet Audrey for several years, but we could never seem to make it happen(this has been all on my end; not her's). I saw that the lovely Miss Astor was making a visit up north and I had to shoot my shot. Some quick texts, message via TOB and references shared; we were finally planned! I picked up a cup of Joe for Audrey before getting to her incall. Miss Astor gave great directions- Audrey was waiting for me in some lovely black lingerie and greeted me with a nice kiss. Miss Astor let me set the mood with a playlist of my choosing; that she throughly enjoyed I might add. We have similar tastes. From there it was all fun and games.....lfk to start with mutual touching. Audrey let my dine at the Y and she seemed to enjoy that with fov and fiv. She in turn, returned the favor with an eye rolling bbbj. We changed things up and put on a cover- proceeding to scissor one another(her words). Got my first O and needed a break. We chatted, talked about the hobby life and general small talk. Round two started with 69 and moved to doggy. Audrey got her's and said to "go deep". Deep she got. Msog. After we cleaned up and chatted some more; she offered me some refreshment before I took off. Good things come to those to wait..... and if you wait for Miss Astor; it will be well worth it!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca Amor Brownie Denver Yes 18 6/30/26
Review by Brownie (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time seeing bianca, wow, that's all I can say this girl is beautiful and amazing.Can't wait to see her again


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
*KaylaLove* ElectricalJoe68 DTC Yes 9 6/30/26
Review by ElectricalJoe68 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The time spent with Kayla was espectacular and very much GFE. Booking procedure was very straight forward and easy. As fun as the main event was the real star of the show was the connection and time spent chatting. She is very petite, attractive and hot. I already can’t wait until the next time. Book with confidence and make sure to treat her right and she will make your time together enjoyable.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Dumbusername Boulder Yes 22 6/30/26
Review by Dumbusername (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nova exceeded my expectations in every way. After reading a number of reviews on this site I realize im not really part of this universe, and given that reality I’m not a box checker when it comes to this or that acronym. That actually seems counterintuitive to the possibility of having a genuine organic experience, which is what I sought. I can say that I never felt part of a templated experience, which is exactly what I needed. Every part of my time with Nova felt real, and I felt desired, heard, and free to be a real person. She’s incredibly beautiful and it would be intimidating but for her kindness, intuition, and ability to be in the moment with you at all times. I think box checkers would be more than happy with the experience, but if you want real human connection that captures that electric connection when another person is genuinely into you, it’ll be ecstasy. So yeah. I intend to repeat for as long as she’s into it. TLDR: incredible.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP PhilFactor DTC Yes 25 6/30/26
Review by PhilFactor (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Almost missed out. Glad I realized this is a new chick. Way better than the first Kristi. Small waist, super voluptuous, and a sweetheart. Everything you want from a GFE, all the acronyms, all performed with great enthusiasm. Setup was fast and easy, and I'll definitely repeat before she leaves, and when she returns.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina PhilFactor DTC Yes 17 6/30/26
Review by PhilFactor (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not the same girl as previously reviewed, and this girl is much better. This chick is almost TGTBT. She's real though, and about as explosive of a GFE experience as I've ever had. She's the girl from the pictures, and she's really nice and puts you at ease. But holy shit does she have some energy and she will bring it out of you too. An hour wasn't enough, and I'll definitely be back. Eat your Wheaties, and get ready for an ATF level GFE, all acronyms included with phenomenal enthusiasm.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Badfish002 DTC Yes 129 6/30/26
Review by Badfish002 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is so hot and open. Communication was easy via text and face to face. She quickly got to the core of my desires and put on quite a show. I’ve wanted to see her for a long time and feel lucky to have finally gotten the chance to meet her. 100% will see her again.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts steaminsteve Thornton Yes 13 6/30/26
Review by steaminsteve (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: SUPER SEXY YOUNG BRAZILLIAN BABE! No issues setting up a time and getting to the room. She opened the door in red lace bra and panties, but the real sight was that perfect body! ???? We got started after a quick intro with dfk before taking the clothes off daty hj cbj mpcfs. With some touches of dirty talk she provided an excellent gfe experience. Her perfect soft smooth skin, and perfectly toned curves and fit latina figure, she's one of my new atfs. Enough English to keep a convo, but limited. To top it off she was caring and sweet which made it feel real. She plans on coming back in December, i know I am going to keep an eye out for next time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki Value33 DTC Yes 53 6/30/26
Review by Value33 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was great meeting Niki. I reached out and she was available on short notice. Screening was simple, shared my references on tob. She took time to get to know me and made everything very comfortable and then the activities started. She took care of my needs. I recommend her to take care of yours.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Newbie2026 Fort Collins Yes 119 6/30/26
Review by Newbie2026 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cherry was an absolute pleasure. Easy screening and was available on short notice. Nice Incall location. Hope to see her again soon.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katheroberts Dtc25 Denver Yes 13 6/30/26
Review by Dtc25 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: highly recommended, very fit girl, photos are accurate, the services described in her webpage are honored. Like most of the brazilian provider I have met in denver she is GFE+ and she wants to provide a great experience so guys must repeat the experience. again, highly recommended, schedule her with confidence


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade_Jasmine HotChocolate Denver Yes 18 6/30/26
Review by HotChocolate (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with Jade. She is absolutely beautiful! Pretty face and immaculate body. Her skin is perfect no blemishes or marks, she really takes care of herself. Jade was extremely nice and location was discreet with easy parking. Massage was amazing, I melted on the bed, got knots out of my shoulders. Flip was phenomenal. UTF, K9, Mish, CG, Russian. She’s skilled and the finish was out of this world.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mikala Bendham Jwhuskies18 Longmont Yes 20 6/30/26
Review by Jwhuskies18 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled a 1 hr appointment, early morning, and had a fantastic time. Mikala was open to role play and she was very enthusiastic and played the part amazingly. I showed up on time she greeted me made me feel very comfortable. Great session, great personality, great person. Would love to see her again. She even gave me some tax advice! Thanks Mikala


Age: 55 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-30-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery chef80303 Denver Yes 123 6/30/26
Review by chef80303 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally decided to reach out to Devon. Glad I did. Scheduled time for her Helen of Troy package. Communication was simple and booking was painless. She confirmed day of and gave me location details. I arrived both excited and a little nervous. She put me at ease immediately. I won’t go into the details, but everything was performed enthusiastically and safe. Hearing her pleasure in the activities only spurred me on more. After having a great time with her we chatted about movies and more. She’s very easy to talk to. Thanks Devon. I’ll be seeing you again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina S7even1970 DTC Yes 17 6/30/26
Review by S7even1970 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Camila this morning for an afternoon visit. Typical 2 text system. Texted her when I arrived at the hotel and she quickly gave me her room #. She greeted me with a hug and kiss in a silky robe. She has an amazing body, soft natural B, maybe small C breasts with great nipples, great ass and clean shaven down below. Started with a standing BJ and then moved to the bed. Very wet with lots of eye contact and she almost made me explode. Moved through multiple positions and she luv’d them all, doggy, standing doggy, mish, cow girl, and so on. Finished in the cover and moved right into round 2. Finished up and chatted for a bit. She’s very sexy with very sultry eyes. I def recommend and go see her with confidence!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury Pete DTC Yes 58 6/30/26
Review by Pete (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selene is very professional in the way she sets up time with you. Everything went smoothly and I had a fantastic time. She is a very sexy lady that will please you all day long. Her body is flawless and she has the tightest kitty that I had the pleasure of in enjoying in DATY, Cowgirl, and Mish. I will definitely keep seeing her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PinkKitty420 coloradoark Longmont Yes 17 6/30/26
Review by coloradoark (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/26
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took me way too long to post this review. Kitty is f-ing amazing. As so many others have said, looks better than her pics! She accommodated my outfit request and let’s just say, her “collection” is unreal. She’ll give you the experience you want and she’ll love it. I’ll be seeing her again soon!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy lv2cum Denver Yes 108 6/30/26
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had some "Summer Fun" with FoxyIvy today. Everything was as advertised and as reported by other reviewers. Easy to find location and great instructions for meeting up. Prompt and clear communication - my kind of girl. Thanks Foxy!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natasha Love Value33 DTC Yes 11 6/30/26
Review by Value33 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Natasha and she responded right away. Set up and verification was straightforward after sharing tob references. She has a kind personality and I enjoyed getting to know her after CFS. It was a great GFE. I recommend seeing her if you get the chance. I will be seeing her again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Sweet Carina Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 27 6/30/26
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an Experience with a very Beautiful, Exceptionally Talented Latin woman. She is pretty from head to toe with a very nice slender body, her pictures are nice, but go see her in person! One thing of note, she doesn’t speak English, however with the phone translator and the hot body language as well as her eager willingness to take the lead, there was no “communication “ problem what so ever! She asked me to give her a review, and I was happy to, even if I am late writing this. I will just say she is GFE all the way, and eager to please with those gorgeous eyes looking up at you,, did I say eager to please, she definitely knows what she’s doing… bbbj, k9, mish, mpcfs


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natasha Love mmc76 DTC Yes 11 6/30/26
Review by mmc76 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/26
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met though a common friend, easy communication , nice clean in-call, and very accommodating and true GFE.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V DenverD Denver Yes 21 6/30/26
Review by DenverD (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently saw Miss V, and she is absolutely incredible. She is stunningly beautiful, sexy, and has the perfect energy. ?Started with some small talk, then BBBJ, which was amazing. Things moved to DATY also amazing. And the CFS is absolute dynamite. ?Miss V is top-tier. I highly recommend her and will definitely be back!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natasha Love JBL_TrueSound DTC Yes 11 6/30/26
Review by JBL_TrueSound (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an incredible time with Natasha! After a brief exchange via text to setup our schedules, we were able to meet at her incall located in the DTC area. After I arrived and knocked on the door, I was greeted by an absolutely stunning woman! Natasha immediately put me at ease with the introductions and after exchanging pleasantries, we moved on to the exciting part of the activities and it was an exciting time! The experience felt authentically GFE for me, wrapped up in a beautiful embrace that was exhilarating! All activities were done in a safe manner and Natasha’s welcoming atmosphere and tantalizing allure leave me looking forward to the next time I can appreciate my time with her again!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Justaguy101 Denver Yes 247 6/30/26
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Callie is like renewing your faith in humanity, one session at a time. Never rushed. Always amazing. Just talking with her is worth the time . Everything else will leave a smile on your face for days to come. A gem. A treasure. A 10/10 absolutely recommend. Don't hesitate, just go see her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia_dulce youngvel DTC Yes 1 6/30/26
Review by youngvel (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mia is a cute, friendly escort with a curvy, soft body and a bright, welcoming smile that puts you at ease right away. She’s very warm and easy to talk to, making the whole experience feel natural and fun. We started with passionate LFK, then moved to lots of DATY where she was super responsive and delicious, followed by enthusiastic DATO. We tried multiple positions including missionary, doggy, and cowgirl she moved beautifully and moaned genuinely throughout. Her curves felt amazing the whole time. Overall, a very satisfying and passionate session. I’d definitely repeat. Highly recommended.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes Martinez Capitalhillguy DTC Yes 28 6/30/26
Review by Capitalhillguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/26
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Good experience and she is very polite and accommodating, only issue is that her pics are not as accurate as they should be. Overall they resemble her but I wouldn’t say they are an accurate representation of her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Sophia Santos bcool DTC Yes 14 6/22/26
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very bubbly girl.. very friendly and accommodating. GFE-bbbj and multiple pos and she was cool with my finishing in her belly. Great experience


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes Martinez Value33 DTC Yes 28 6/22/26
Review by Value33 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the area, messaged Mercedes and she responded right away. Screening and set up was easy. Mercedes looks just like her photos, only better in person. Fabulous body. She smelled great. She used a phone app to communicate which was simple. I had a great time! I look forward to seeing her again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury Alerondo07 DTC Yes 58 6/22/26
Review by Alerondo07 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/1/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selene is great! Verification was fast and easy. Just like others have stated she's a gem so don't miss out! This review was long overdue. Selene made me feel at home and everything was amazing.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bex BayLee Badfish002 Fort Collins Yes 27 6/22/26
Review by Badfish002 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/26
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got to visit Bex again when she was back in FoCo for a quick visit. She a giver and lets me do whatever I want to her. She’s decadent, a real treat, and I’ll see her again and again. You should too.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy SouthernPunter Denver Yes 108 6/22/26
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was in the area working, so stopped by to enjoy lunch with Ivy. She looks exactly like her photos. They are recent and unedited. Personality is chill and low key, and she's agreeable to most things. And the location is nice with fairly easy street parking. I will definitely visit again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy Daniel2828 Denver Yes 108 6/22/26
Review by Daniel2828 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/25/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely loved my time with Ivy! I reached out to her on Memorial Day early in the morning. She responded very quickly. We went ahead and agreed on the time once I was screened, she went ahead and send me her incall. Once I got to her place it was a little tricky to find a parking spot since she lives downtown, but shouldn’t be hard at all. Once she open the door I was like wow she’s more beautiful in person than in pictures. I knew I was gonna have a great time. Once inside, we went through the donation process and then we were off to the races. we did multiple positions, not gonna go into full details, I popped minutes before the session ended. She is not a clock watcher, so don’t worry about that. After our fiery session we laid in bed just talking about life. She told me I could use her shower to freshen up. After that I had to say goodbye, go see her you won’t regret it. I will be seeing her again very very soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess RDub80 Denver Yes 60 6/22/26
Review by RDub80 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely phenomenal experience from start to finish. Everything was exactly as described in previous reviews and exceeded my expectations. She was lovely, funny, accommodating, incredibly sexy, and embodied true GFE. Conversation flowed naturally, and she made me feel completely comfortable and welcomed. An unforgettable experience, and I wouldn’t hesitate to visit again. Highly recommended.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zaria Gold boxer-6526 DTC Yes 54 6/21/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/19/26
Time: 4 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My ATF came back to town for a visit and we made the best of it while we were together. I can't say anymore than I've already said in all my other reviews of her. I don't want to share her. I want to keep her for myself. Be kind to this beautiful, and special woman. She will treat you like a king. Thank you so much Zaria, and thanks for coming back to visit.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Xb1080 Denver Yes 120 6/21/26
Review by Xb1080 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emily is a wondeful person and I am so glad I decided to go and see her. From the start, she made everything easy, from setup to giving directions, to the meeting itself. You can tell she really cares about the experience she provides. All the other reviews have said it, but it really is as simple as read her website, and then let her take the lead as she guides you through the session shes crafted. We had a great coversation, and I can tell that she really is the kind, funny, caring person that so many people say she is. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes Martinez El_pana14 Denver Yes 28 6/21/26
Review by El_pana14 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mercedes is an absolutely beautiful lady with an equally beautiful personality. Her body is perfect and all natural. She was ready at the appointed time and greeted me at the door with a smile and a sultry gaze from those gorgeous brown eyes. After some small talk and a glass of wine, I was treated to an awesome CBJ. Throughout our time together, this lovely woman was fully engaged, enthusiastic, and incredibly talented. This was one of the most enjoyable I have ever had. After a while we laid down and cuddled and just chatted about life. I plan to see her again soon. Believe all the other reviews and recommendations


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie El_pana14 Thornton Yes 77 6/21/26
Review by El_pana14 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was amazing and easy to book with! Everything was perfect she received me with an amazing outfit and let’s just say if you have read her reviews believe all the positive reviews, I will definitely be coming back to her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla davjohns23 Denver Yes 44 6/21/26
Review by davjohns23 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mia came to my house. I greeted her at the door, discussed some specifics, and got down to business. She's statuesque. Tall, wonderfully big tits and ass, and a beautiful face. She smelled amazing. DATY, CFS in multiple positions. I finished with a little time and we cuddled in bed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zaria Gold lv2cum Denver Yes 54 6/21/26
Review by lv2cum (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zaria is one muy caliente Cubana! The stars must have aligned just right, for even though she had to travel a for a little over an hour, she was at my door looking wonderful in less than an hour and a half. The entire GFE experience was above and beyond expectations. Thanks Zaria!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Jrod19 Denver Yes 94 6/21/26
Review by Jrod19 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/26
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my fourth time visiting her and she always delivers. Although it only takes a few minutes of me waiting outside for her, once we are in her room it is always an unforgettable time. We usually have very quick small talk which leads to lfk, slight touching, then whatever positions we crave. Highly recommend


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP Jrod19 Denver Yes 25 6/21/26
Review by Jrod19 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted her about an hour earlier and asked for a quick session which she agreed to at her hotel incall. After a quick screen and once I got there I was told to wait a couple minutes while some hotel staff left the area. Once the coast was clear I was given clear instructions on getting to her and after knocking on her door she opened it wearing a beautiful set of lingerie and welcomed me with a hug and kiss. I excused myself to clean up in the bathroom and I walked out to some fun with her including lfk, cbj, and finished with her in doggy. Good, quick time and I highly recommended


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiana Taylor Nofacejag Denver Yes 16 6/21/26
Review by Nofacejag (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When I got there I was greeted to her wearing orange lingerie which looked amazing against her beautiful skin. Her photos don’t do her justice and she has a gorgeous face. I was nervous at first but she relaxed me right away with some bbbj. We did multiple positions and each one was great. If you’re thinking about going with her stop thinking and do it!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Sophia Santos Nofacejag Denver Yes 14 6/21/26
Review by Nofacejag (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She has to be one of the most beautiful women I have seen. Her body is perfect and she knows how to use it. When I got there she went straight to it with some LFK and then bbbj which seeing her gorgeous face down there was amazing. Did multiple positions with doggie being my favorite since she has a great ass! She’s quite but enthusiastic. Would definitely recommend if you’re thinking about it.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy TridentShrf Denver Yes 108 6/21/26
Review by TridentShrf (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out early afternoon and she responded fairly quickly. Screening was quick and easy and I was soon on my way to her. Incall is in a nice area and her building and space was well maintained and kept. She was super cute and petite and definitely better in person that her good looking pics. Once the donation was out of the way we got started with lots of kissing and touching. Everything after that is personal but I had an amazing time. Everything we did was done with enthusiasm and skill. I will definitely be seeing her again as soon as I can. She is absolutely worth it and a great time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: