Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| HayLeigh Renee-9198 | Gnote | Colorado Springs | Yes | 12 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Gnote
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hayleigh Renee...all I can say is DAMN ! Gentleman ! You can't go wrong here ! The ad doesn't lie ! (smile) Good time guaranteed ! UTF-is second to none ! She knows how to work a stick !Nice body, lovely face ! Whatever you bring she's throwing it back at you ! She can go ! (smile) She's got the type of skills where YMMV ! (smile) Well worth the trip and damn sure worth the money ..I got lucky on this one ! (smile) Definitely will see again ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey 720-xxx-6538 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't know where to start here. Hailey has had a couple of decent reviews on here so I'm confused. I called and set up an hour appointment. Got to the hotel and called to get the room number. She had to check what room she was in and went to see if the key worked. Gave me the room number and I walked up. The person that answered the door looked nothing like any of the pictures I've seen. Room reeked of pot. My guess is that maybe she was one of Hailey's friends standing in for her. I gave her for the time and told her I had to leave. I might never know what happened here, but be warned. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | SamIam | Denver | Yes | 14 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
SamIam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is new to the hobby but what a great addition. She is young and fresh & eager to please. For safety's sake her french was translated but it was as good or better than most untranslated french I've received. We tried several positions but I loved finished looking into her beautiful face. I couldn't recommed her more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Julie | George Patton | Denver | No | 4 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
George Patton
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Julie on the phone, and she was very nice. Set up an appointment to meet her at her incall near Hampden and Tamarac. Got there on time, phoned her to get the unit number. She NEVER answered the phone. Nothing!! She could have said not interested. Don't waste your time! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | TheHappyHobbiest | Denver | No | 20 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
TheHappyHobbiest
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I did not have a good experience. It started with a really nasty motel in a not so good part of town. She was late and made me sit in the lot for a long time. She was in street cloths when she opened the door. After introductions, she left the room and stripped down to underwear. One thing that surprised me about her appearance compared to her pics is how skinny she has become. Her pics showed some curves and natural healthy body composition. She was really thin, too thin. I usually prefer at least being able to pretend its a date and like to take the girls clothes off, but so be it. After a little bit of light kissing, she told me the rules--no blow jobs (covered or not) and no greek, etc. Had I seen the other reviews prior to seeing her, I would have known, but these were posted after my appointment. But, without much ability to have any real foreplay, it was basically a 3 minute light kissing session and she ripped open and condom and asked how do you want me. She started on top and as soon as she slid on it was an immediate fake set of moans and a really agressive process clearly trying to get the event over. So be it, I went ahead and finished. After that, i thought maybe we would hang and possibly if she got comfortable with me, we might have a second and better experience. But, after 3 or 4 minutes she got up and picked up her cloths and dressed. She said she had to be somewhere else. No offer for a 1/2 rate, but I took the cue and left. Nothing mean or bad about her, but clearly not interested in keeping me (and it looks like several others) as clients. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa (719)203 | Mil Man | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Mil Man
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Lisa at the last minute because another provider had canceled on me and I was all ready in the mood with time to kill and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity. She was very accomodating and agreed to meet me in about 20 minutes at her incall hotel. A couple calls to link up, she got the room, and we went inside together. After taking care of business and chatting for a minute, we started kissing, caressing, and fondling. Clothes went flying, we warmed up a little more, and then transitioned to Mish for Round 1, with lots of dirty talk to help me along (it helped me finish too fast is what it did!). After we finished the first round we chatted for a while longer before starting the whole thing again, this time with Mish and Doggie, where the view was spectacular. After Round 2 she gave me a nice back & neck massage and tried helping me to a Round 3 with a HJ towards the end of the hour but I was just too spent at that point. Lisa is a very sweet girl, very energetic, beautiful body, and overall it was a very good experience. The only disappointment for me was no oral of any kind (TF, UTF, or DATY) which are some of my favorite activities. Otherwise it was an afternoon well spent! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | md3777 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
md3777
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great Session, my first time. She took the time to help me relax and we had some great conversation. She made me feel special and I really enjoyed myself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| camille cos | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice DATY and full service, she is very accommodating and well worth seeing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | Crazy Horse | Denver | Yes | 31 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I remembered Madi Soleil from when she was here last year and being on my "to see" list but she left before I got around to it. So now that she's back I took the opportunity to see her. She's only advertising on BP for now with a new number 303-704-3843. Madi is friendly, easy to talk to and a natural born tease. It's that natural ability in the way she uses kisses and caresses in the build up that makes her a fun playmate. Full-figured but with a solid and tight body her big round booty makes for the perfect bun for a hard sausage. Madi is lots of fun to be with and I think that next time instead of ending the session with a doubles shower it might be fun to start that way. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | Jdawg6060 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Jdawg6060
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Sasha a while back and it was fantastic she really loves what she does and it shows we talked about other interesting stuff to us personally but the session was great would see her again in a heart beat!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madi Soleil-5943 | thefullbug | Denver | Yes | 31 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
thefullbug
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It had been awhile since I'd seen Madi, saw she was back and couldn't wait to get reacquainted. She was already hot, imagine my surprise to find she looks better then ever! Tanned and toned, this girl is smoking hot! Happy to report her services haven't slipped either; she has a zeal for what she does that is unmatched. So glad she's back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ciara 775-xxx-3090 | Broncofan303 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Broncofan303
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Def go see this one she was amazing if you have anything bad to say about her then your crazy!! Lol nice INCALL location, smelt very nice, and also keep a smile and keep me laughing!!! Very down to earth a must see!! Had to give her a lot she was nice!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| wonder | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 4/7/13 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Wonder yesterday, a rare Saturday appointment. She is an extremely enthusiastic woman. I don't think she has any boundaries, at least none that I discovered. I'm very into toys for boys. She had a whole table set out with all kinds of toys. Most of our time was spent with her using her toys on me while providing UTF, BLS, and more at the same time. She was very vocal, and had at least one squirt. It was an experience I won't forget. Next time I'm going to try to arrange a threesome with her and one of her friends. My only complaint was that the hour went by way to quickly. She's a very sweet woman, highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Trinity-9366 | jaxon71 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 4/4/13 | |
|
Review by
jaxon71
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a little time to kill before work and decided to give Trinity a call. She answered and allowed me to come right over. Her incall was at a nice hotel in a seedy part of town (go figure). She answered dressed only in a towel, and looked great....much better than her pictures. She has a great personality and was extremely friendly and outgoing. We joked around as she looked for a cover. Once she found one, it was time for action. She said she likes a pounding and is a screamer. Limited menu, but a great time, and I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah fka Jordyn 719-xxx-9232 | bomblaster | Denver | Yes | 5 | 4/4/13 | |
|
Review by
bomblaster
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have sern leah a couple of times now she is very attractive and very sexual. I would definitely recommend her for a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | LongTimeLurker | Boulder | Yes | 60 | 4/3/13 | |
|
Review by
LongTimeLurker
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow... what have I been doing for the last couple of years. I feel like slapping myself on the forehead and shouting "I coulda had a V-8." Nina is great. Very warm and friendly and eager to please - make sure you ask. She went out of her way to set up an early appointment for me and even wore the most amazing outfit per request. We met in a nice hotel and I was given clear instructions on where to park and how to get to the room (a little complicated). We took care of business (note that the rate listed above was for a special she was running - may not be valid normally), and it was off to the races. Everything listed above was available (so was MSOG although due to my own fault we didn't have time) and performed with enthusiasm. I don't think that Nina's photos do her justice... most are a little grainy and sometimes not the most flattering angle... not bad, just not as great as the real thing. All I can say is she is a knock-out in real life with the perfect curves and great nipples! I don't know why I waited so long, but I will be back soon. Thanks Nina! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | bomblaster | Denver | Yes | 14 | 4/3/13 | |
|
Review by
bomblaster
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is a very beautiful girl. I will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittney-4346 | nymphodoctor | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 4/3/13 | |
|
Review by
nymphodoctor
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm still pretty new to the hobby. But thanks to girls like Brittney, I'm lovin every minute spent with workin ladies! Glad I caught this lil lady here in Colorado springs. I called last minute with little time and she was able to accommodate me at her hotel. Which is nice by the way. We chatted it up for a minute tcb then I was receiving one fantastic hj that coulda sent me over the top alone lol. Her French was wonderful but translated and only for a couple minutes. She gave it to me how I like it doggy and teased the balls!!! Never felt rushed or weird lol. Thanks for a fantastic time Britt! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chanel-6196 | magicdick64 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 4/3/13 | |
|
Review by
magicdick64
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I hooked with with sexy Chanel for an incall about a week ago. I thought she looked very sexy & busty in here online posting. We talked on the phone directly- it was easy to set up an appointment at her centrally located incall. When I arrived Chanel was friendly gave me a nice hug- she is a lovely mixed looking young provider. We exchanged some pleasantries then got naked on the bed together. Chanels body looked really hot- nice tight booty and big titties. She immediately began taking deep in her mouth moaning as she sucked me I thought I would come quickly? I didn't and continued to play with her wet pussy and juicy boobies. Chanel has talent for oral sex and a pierced tongue that won't stop. Worth the price alone for an amazing bbbj! I couldn't wait to plunge my dick deep inside Chanel(CFS)- she is very tight and goes the distance sexually. After about 10 minutes of moaning & groaning I shot my load feeling like a young man again! Excellent experience. She has good hygiene. No upsell or pimps either. Looking forward to my next hot session with this uninhibited young gal!;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DeLyte (BP) | hatboy2013 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 4/3/13 | |
|
Review by
hatboy2013
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She will take you to another planet. Must see. I saw her at her hotel and it was on from there. If you're respectful, nice, and clean you'll probably get great service. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Cletus | Denver | Yes | 112 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Cletus
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Joslynn is an absolutely gorgeous woman. Tall, slender, dark complexion, smooth skin, natural breasts - perfection. Definitely ATF. She made this schlep feel like the king of the world. She really enjoys her work and that only added to my experience. All the activities described were excellently and enthusiastically done. After a long, tough day, Joslynn was just what the doctor ordered. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 18 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been just over 6 months since I first met & reviewd Brynn. Board rules require that you wait 4 months to post a new review for the same provider. I could not let this opportunity pass without thanking Brynn with a new review. After my first visit with her I tried a few other providers but I have returned back to Brynn as my ATF and have seen her often. She is a special Lady in my book, someone who I would recommend if you want a classy, upscale, sensual time. Be nice to her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | woody | Denver | Yes | 107 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
woody
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Danielle. This time in Aurora at a place I've been to a couple of times before to see other girls. Off topic, maybe y'all should choose different places so it's more difficult for Johnny to track activity. Danielle hasn't changed, which in this case is good. Same rocken bod, amazing service and attitude. The only problem was on my end but she was more than willing to lend a hand. Definitely a hot, MILF type of girl with a heart of gold. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stormy Winters | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just saw Sabrina for the second time. She has gotten rave reviews of late and they are well deserving. She is a very pretty woman, has a lovely, hot body, and is very eager to please. She greeted me at the door of her private incall dressed in a lingerie and thigh-highs and gave me a kiss with her full, luscious lips and a little bit of tongue. She led me down to her play room, which is has mirrors on the walls around the bed as well as the ceiling. She slipped out of her lingerie and I quickly tried to catch up. Things heated up in a hurry and we spent some time kissing and fondling before she delivered very nice UTF. I returned the favor with DATY, then enjoyed mish, doggie, and CG. It was fun to gaze around mirrors and catch a glimpse of her from a variety of angles. Sabrina is another wonderful, more mature provider who is professional, passionate, out-to-please and oh-so-much fun. She is also fun to talk to during the after-glow and is happy to give you a second go if you're up for it. While she apparently has been an ASP for some time, she has been less UTR since her first TOB review and now on P411/EB. I've been back for a second time in a week, which tells you how much I like her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | coatty | Boulder | Yes | 20 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
coatty
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Recently saw Rose's ad posted on P411, and decided to renew old times since I submitted her first TOB review. Contacted her via text and met at a local Boulder motel. Catching up on events over a couple glasses of wine was extremely enjoyable and seamlessly parlayed into the foregoing activities, which she both performed and received in her typical classy, yet enthusiastic fashion. Rose specifically excludes certain activities from her menu which are prominently omitted in her P411 profile, but nonetheless provides a mutually fun and rewarding experience. Rose, I promise not to wait so long to reacquaint in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | creamme69 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
creamme69
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been with some smaller ladies and always had fun. Jessie, however, is a WOMAN. She is slender but full sized in height and boob ratio. I had so much fun with her, a fantastic body, loved the man-mades, great attitude and services. Her snatch was clean and fresh and very responsive. She enjoyed my multiple positions and requests. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica Wubbit | fred | Denver | Yes | 4 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
fred
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Jessica for a body rub. It was one of the best I've ever had. She was fun, very beautiful - had lots of tats but in a sexy suicide girl type. Very, very pretty face. She was fun to talk to and had an awesome attitude. She also had amazing skills. If I could take her home I would. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 66 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Savannah and normally I don't rewrite reviews. I remember having a great time with her back in November. Now, granted, I was newer to the hobby back then. This go around things seemed different. No Daty, no FIP, and when I wanted to try a positition besides mish or doggy she just said "no". She is still beautiful, professional in scheduling, and very nice to talk to. I just left not feeling great about the hour. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bailey Banks | Peter Griffin | Denver | Yes | 18 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Peter Griffin
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Bailey is a SOCAL girl and a whole lot of fun to be with. I plan on seeing her every time she is in town. Fantastic attitude, awesome body. Nice DTC incall, typical two call setup. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Destiny | Mr.Bubble | Denver | Yes | 167 | 4/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Bubble
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to visit Destiny for some time now, finally worked up the nerve. I'm glad I did! Two call system to get to her very nice NE Denver incall. All activities listed engaged in with great passion and just a playful sense of fun! This lady is the real deal....and a great kisser too. Don't be an idiot and wait as long as I did! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Smith | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 17 | 4/1/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been in contact with Kaylee for awhile and finally got our schedules to match. She has a very nice incall on the North side. Kaylee met me at the door in a nurse's outfit and I was in need of some attention soon. She was very easy to talk to and we soon found ourselves heading to the bedroom, where Kaylee started to shed some clothing and things began to heat up. I enjoyed those wonderful breasts for awhile and made my way down, Kaylee was very responsive, oh soooo yummy. Kaylee is a very attractive woman and very skilled. We rocked her bed, backwards, forwards, front-ways and side-ways, good times! Kaylee is professional but still has a sweet and personal quality to her. She will do quite well in the biz for years to come, at least if she chooses to. Thanks for a great time Lee. You rock the north side. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 162 | 4/1/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Karmadasani’s ads were an eye catcher; when she first advertised, I knew I had to see her. While I was visiting Denver I saw that she was in DTC for the week. Easy setup, she answers her phone, she is P411, two calls and we were set. She is very friendly and she puts you at ease right away. Got to know each other, talked guns and cars (her choice), then got down to business. Karma is petite, slender, exotic and beautiful. What a pleasure to spend time with. She is 8 months pregnant, I have a soft spot in my heart for young mothers, and I hope only the best for her. I made every effort to be gentle with her and to make sure she was comfortable. All listed activities were performed enthusiastically and mutually enjoyed.. I will definitely see her again. What a sweetheart. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chase of Boulder | Yukon King | Boulder | Yes | 62 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
Yukon King
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/13 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is overdue since it’s been a long time since my other review of Chase, but I noticed that there were no recent reviews for her. And that is a blot on our integrity. I’m still a bodyrub guy that can testify to the fact that this lovely young lady still has that touch for which she is rightly so famous. We started out with a great massage, and I recall that another reviewer noted that she was a CMT in another state. She quickly gets to know every muscle in your body that needs attention. That being said, Chase is a pretty girl but much more. Trim and attractive with great boobs! Friendly, funny and with great stories, if you draw her out. Otherwise she can just get down to business with the most amazing UTF you can imagine. I commented that this was my ATFPSBBBJTCIM! Any time she’s in your neighborhood, my advice is make that call to this lovely lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ts Michelle | mfpanicfan73 | Denver | No | 1 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
mfpanicfan73
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: STAY AWAY!!! Not the girl in the ad, very rude, rushed and tried to extort more $, worst provider ever! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natalie 719xxx7964 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/31/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well, she had a few reviews finally so I decided to go for it. Very easy to set up an appointment just a short time in the future. Natalie is very pretty and has a fantastic body. She's definitely in her mid to late 20's, but her body looks like she's barely 20. She has short hair and while another reviewer called her "tomboyish" I would have to agree but add that it's a huge plus for me. She looks great. She was also very enthusiastic about getting down to business, and the clothes came off right away. We kissed a bit then she started in to an energetic TF. This is the only downside for me ... I really like BBBJ. But she is pretty talented and soon I was ready for the main event, which was fun. Again, she is enthusiastic and into the session. I would repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi COS | Pied Piper | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
Pied Piper
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi was easy to set up a date with. Her incall is an apartment. She did not allow me past the living room, so we used the couch. She is an attractive woman. We got started right away with TF and then transitioned to CG and RCG. The experience was just okay for a 3Gs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lady Raquelle | lakelovernaz | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
lakelovernaz
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been in contact with Lady Raquelle for awhile and finally got our schedules to match. She has a very nice incall in North Denver. I was pretty nervous but she put me at ease right away. She is easy to talk to and we found several mutual interest. Things heated up slowly and we headed for the bedroom. What a beautiful woman after some light kissing she got to work. Wow very skilled, CG was fun then mish and several others. I can tell you this was an experience I will not forget and plan on repeating soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | adrianm59 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 3/31/13 | |
|
Review by
adrianm59
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Jessie was running some specials and it is hard for me to pass up on a solid as a brick body like hers. I was not disappointed. Smooth tight skin, perfectly proportioned body, man mades were perfectly shaped (firm but not hard making for some great russian). Jessie has a beautiful face as well which is important to me. Multiple positions were enjoyed with a great finish as I gazed at her face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | NotJoshing | Denver | Yes | 74 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
NotJoshing
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There are so many talented ladies in Denver to choose from but I have to place Aubrey up towards the top of all of them. She is a true blonde beauty with superior skills and attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Michelle Snow | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Michelle is very friendly, sexy, easy going. Her pics do not do her justice, she looks alot better in person. She has a really tight fit body, comes from being a dancer. Arrived at the incall and went up to the room with Michelle, she looked very sexy, wearing a tight form fitting black athletic workout outfit. Really nice showed her curves real nice. Started out with a little conv to get to know each other a little better. Attire was removed on both parts, had her stand up first so I could caress her sexy body from behind,started rubbing her and FIV and she started to moan and move with it. This went on for awhile, she seemed to really enjoy this. Knew she was a dancer so asked if she would give me a lap dance and she agreed, very nice. Next we laid on the bed, started kissing, kissed my way down for some outstanding DATY. Next it was my turn she did some outstanding UTF all the while carressing with her hands, had to stop her or would have lost it. Got suited up and went to K9, very tight, we were both really getting into this, finished up round 1. She cleaned me up and we laid there chatting,she has a very good sense of humor. Told her well since I am usually a one and done type of guy with about 15 mins left, I might as well get dressed and take off. She told me prior to the appt that she was going into work that night. She insisted that we try for round 2, which surprised me somewhat. She tried her best but it just was not going to happen, sure felt nice though, she tried more UTF and a HJ. Got dressed a nice goodbye kiss and I was on my way. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kensie | hard2please4you | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
hard2please4you
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Noticed Kensie's posts and had usual reaction to BP (very skeptical), but after first review (thank you Private) I had to see for myself. It seemed something had to be missing from the menu. The good news is she's every inch of the pics in her ad and then some. What they don't show is the drop dead slender, but athletic figure this young woman possesses. UTF is among the best encountered and this old fart's been around a while. The other good news is FS is available and it is amazing, very snug, but only as an upgrade. The bad news is no GFE, or even any hint that she's really engaged in your time together (YMMV but not so sure about that). For the rate, one can do much better out there, but if you're looking for a beautiful Asian, Kinsie's half hour with FS would be the way to go. Although Kinsie isn't the over talkative sort, she is a very sweet person with impeccable hygiene. The only other comment is she could seriously use an upgrade for her in-call. If this girl opened up her menu, got engaged in it, and found a decent in-call, she'd be in the exclusive column with the best of our true courtesans in no time. The overall rating is a balance between her awesome looks and skills she does offer against the inflated rate for what's not offered and her non-engagement in time together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | JackG | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
JackG
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is legit, better looking than her picture with a great body. Everything is on the safe side which is fine with me and she was upfront about that. Standard two call system and I arrived at her upscale DTC hotel and we had a good time. I am hoping with more experience in this business, she could open up and give more options on the menu, then she would absolutely earn the "fantastic" rating but as for now, she is "very good". Overall, if you want to fuck a really, I mean, a really hot stripper type girl, she is a must see. As always, YMMV Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bianca-7674 | _303xxx8767 | Denver | Yes | 51 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
_303xxx8767
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Interesting time. Maybe I smelled. Shaw her advertising up north and she was always on my favorite list in life. I have always enjoyed the greek submissive providers but this session was off. Never made eye contact no spoke to me. Left c.n.n. on and some other lights. Pretty 3g. She does have the best naturals feeling bolt ons and a banging body. Maybe we caught each other on an off day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angela | Gimmepole1 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
Gimmepole1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Angela was visiting Vegas and the pics looked good so I called for an incall date. The first call went well but deteriorated after that.This girl doesn`t know what day it is and continuously mixes you up with someone else.She doesn`t remember from one minute till the next.Anyway after putting up with all this crap I arrived at the hotel close to the Strip. More delays in getting the room number. As I walk in Angela is closing the curtains. It`s dark but you can see that the pics might not be her but in any event she is much larger than the photos. Yes the tits are large but big legs and an oversize ass is too much. Big butts are O.K. but there are limits.So I decided to go for a massage and not FS. I stripped off and got on the bed and she removed her dress. The massage wasn`t even average and the HJ was a bit lame.I could not recommend as Angela AKA Roxana and other names gives a poor service that is over priced or should I say overweight like her.She is from the Bay area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Ray | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Where to start. First off she did not ask me for references until I was actually outside waiting for her. So out appointment was an hour late to even start. I almost left. Your asking yourself why did this crazy guy ever give her a fantastic review. Well some things in life are worth waiting for. She is simply stunning to look at, has a wonderful personality, and was open to most suggestions. I have had a couple of sub-par hours recently, but this was one of the best I've had to date. Let me go so far as to say the best I've had. Her sounds-her feel-her touch are all exciting in their own way. My best advice to all of you is to see her, treat her right because she is very sweet in more ways than one-oh and give her your references the night before. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Syndee Capri | bammthis | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
bammthis
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I texted Syndee a few months ago and she was out of town but she told me that she would let me know when she got back in to town,a week or 2 latter she let me know she was back and would be happy to meet,I was not able to meet with her then but I kept her number and was finely able to meet with her.I texted her and she said she remembered my text and would be happy to meet any time.I set the day and time,I had to postpone my visit by one day because of back problems and Syndee was great and said we could meet the next day.I let her know I was good to go and we sae the timeand she send me her address to her incall ,a vary safe apartment off of Nellis.I found the right place and before I was able to knock the door opened and at first I could not see Syndee she was standing behind the door in a white full body fishnet that left vary little to the imagination,she was stunning standing before me was a ebony goddess she is a big woman not big in the bad way she has the best looking ass you will ever find and the rest was just as well as her fine ass. Syndee invited me into the bedroom and gave me a cold bottle of water and we chtted for a few never any talk of donation I had all ready figured that out with her and just sat it on her desk. Syndee ask me to get comfortable which to me meant get those cloths off. I got the clothes off and we were off to the races.I ask for 69 and Greek as well as full serv and all were provided and Syndee was egging me on the whole time it was almost enough to make me finish way too soon,she has a vary sexey voice and is by far the best provider I have found in Las Vegas and if you did not know she is a Porn Star.I have been with another Porn Star and she was just terrible Syndee made up for that mistake in a big way. If you ever want to see a Porn Star while in Las Vegas look no farther than Syndee Capri and she also does BDSM I was not into that but I think she might be so have fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Goddess Rhiannon | fred64 | Denver | Yes | 29 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
fred64
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called this morning to set up for a 4pm time for 45 minutes. Easy place to find. Entered and wow nice looking lady. Proceeded to get down to business, massage was nice for my tired backside and rewarding. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | Extennisplayer1 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/29/13 | |
|
Review by
Extennisplayer1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rose is great! I've seen her a cple times now and I love her rockin little body... She's firm and petite, and I love her personality.. She's interesting, intelligent and fun to hang with. Both times I've seen her, we chat and hang out, and after a bit (the perfect amount of time) she gets up and says - "I'm going to go put on a fun outfit!" And she does... And then I take it off her. And then it gets really fun... If you want a fun girl, w firm spinner body, lovely smile, healthy outlook on if, then Rose is for you. I'll see her again... Pretty soon too. Oh - she says no bj... Go see her anyway....unless that's your fetish, you won't miss a thing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alex Zane | liberated | Denver | Yes | 27 | 3/28/13 | |
|
Review by
liberated
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Elle today. Called her to make the appt. Elle was very easy and accomidating to work with. When she arrived at my home, all I could think was WOW. (pinch me, I'm dreaming) Sat on the couch and got to know eash other. Elle is laid back, cool and a lot of fun to talk to. After a bit of this, Elle suggested we get more comfortable, so we went to my bedroom. When the clothes came off, I was in awe of her beauty. Her touch is amazing, her skin, tan and soft. I was in heaven. I hesitate to call what happened next activities. Elle made it all feel so natural, so loving. After we finished, we just layed there and talked some more, got dressed and talked more. Never did Elle watch the clock or rush to leave. I believe she truly enjoys this and it shows. Thank You Elle, I look forward to our next encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxanne/Ashley | coking | Denver | No | 1 | 3/28/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/28/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID! SAW THE ADD ON BP, SO DECIDED TO CALL. PHONE CALL SOUNDED LEGIT. THE GIRL GAVE ME DIRECTIONS TO THE PLACE. WHEN I GOT THERE, SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND HER "ROOM MATE" WILL MEET ME BY THE STAIRS. COUPLE MINUTES LATER, THE "ROOM MATE" CAME AND WENT OVER GROUND RULES WITH ME, AND HANDED OVER THE DONATIONS. THE "ROOM MATE" THEN GAVE ME A CARD-KEY, TOLD ME THE ROOM #, AND I HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION. I DID NOT NOTICE AT THE MOMENT THAT THE CARD HAD THE ORIGINAL HOTEL'S NAME SCRATCHED OFF. WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE ROOM, THE KEY DID NOT FIT THE SLOT. I KNOCKED AND WAITED AND NO ANSWER. I THEN TRIED TO CALL AGAIN, OVER AND OVER.....NO ANSWER. THE "ROOM MATE" WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I WAS THERE FOR ABOUT 30-40 MINUTES WAITING, CALLING, AND TRYING TO SPOT OUT THE ROOM MATE....ALL UNSUCCESSFUL. OVERALL, EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIENCE. DO NOT GET FOOLED INTO THIS ONE. WASTED MY TIME, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY MONEY! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||