Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Danielle Rae | timp | Denver | Yes | 107 | 3/25/13 | |
|
Review by
timp
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Danielle was awesome! I drove to her in-call from Golden, got caught up in traffic so I was late. She was really cool about it. The one thing I am picky about is UTF. Danielle's was fantastic! The entire session was great and like I said, so was the UTF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Joliene | Debdaty | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 3/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Debdaty
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This was the second time that I have seen Joliene and I'm glad I repeated. This is not a job for this girl but a way of life! She has a very positive attitude and is very friendly. Although this is not a full service session, it is very erotic and sensual. What I really enjoyed both times is that she takes her time bringing you up and close and then takes her time and starts all over again. So much that when it is time, the explosion is intense! Chilling intense! This may not be for everyone and YMMV, however if you want to spend some quality touch time with her a extremely good looking woman (hot as hell!!) she is the one. She is slimmer than when I first saw her and I like her build now, a true spinner with a perfect ass and real nice breasts, pointing due north that will crawl all over you. Thanks Joliene, will see you soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Summer-6321 | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/25/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: April Summer: legit, attractive and fun. April works with Jordyn (BP). April's photos were driving me crazy, I thought I knew her, just couldn't place where. It turns out, April looks a whole lot like the actress, Embeth Davidtz. She has a very sweet demeanor, maybe even a little shy at first. Make no mistake, she's not shy when it comes to the bedroom. I think she used to be a stripper and she's got the moves to prove it, wow. The way she makes that perfect booty bounce in K9 will make your head spin. A very sexy girl, with a body that won't quit and a contageous smile. I wish I could put her in my pocket and take her home. Such a pleasure meeting you, April Summer....and thank you for a perfect ending to that "Summer" day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cj69 | PhillipC69 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/25/13 | |
|
Review by
PhillipC69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally had a day off and decided I'd earned some play time. I browsed through some ads and found CJ. She was easy to get ahold of and flexible with scheduling a time that accommodated us both at her incall location. Appropriate level of screening. She gave me her general area and had me call her when I was close. Then she gave me her hotel and room number. Man am I glad I went to see her. She has a beautiful body and cute smile. Don't let her age fool you, she's mature, intelligent and sexy. I was very satisfied with the service Cj provided. I highly recommend this provider. An overall great experience ! Left refreshed with a smile. Would happily repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Monica | TheTazMan | Pueblo | Yes | 4 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
TheTazMan
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a great time and her smile I to die for. Her utf is one of the best I have experienced. The kitty is tight and she really gets into what she is doing. You wont be disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | TomTomJones | Denver | Yes | 18 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
TomTomJones
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I did not go to Blackhawk or Vegas but I hit a huge jackpot. Brynn Campbell is a true gem in this hobby. I have seen many ladies in and out of Denver and she is one of the most sensuous, beautiful and engaging ladies I have met AND tasted of her charms. Easy screening & schedule, very upscale private incall. All activities listed were perfectly enjoyed by both of us. I will certainly see her again for a longer session. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kensie | private1 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
private1
(40 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: OMG, thank you thank you thank you lord!!! For every single time ITOFTT and got jibbed, this girl alone takes this whole experience into the positive stratosphere!!! Thank you angels for sending one of your own down here, and letting us mortals play with her. We sure do appreciate that, and please send some more :) In summary on a scale of 1(being worst) to 10(being the best) we have: Looks 10 Attitude 10 Enthusiasm 10 Service another 10!!! Still reading? I’d be dialing… … It was the tenderest half hour I’ve had in ahh…hmm… a very long time. After doing some research, I secretly hoped that what I read on some other review board that scrambles reviews, was referring to NQNS. Some douche bag made a reference that “something is safer for a provider than the client”. What!? I couldn’t pass up a chance for a beautiful KGirl nqns. No No sir, no fucking way! Not meah. Did she deliver you may ask? Yes! Yes, she sure did! Every last drop down the hatch, with so much enthusiasm, that if I died right then and there, I would’ve died very happy. Monumental thumbs up!!! P.S. if you are reading this Kensie, thank you for being such a sweetheart. I appreciate you xoxo Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | louielou-2137 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
louielou-2137
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!!! I was greeted at the door with a kiss, from a very attractive woman in a towel. I left 75 minutes later, with a great kiss. The time in between was nothing short of INCREDIBLE! The FBSM was worth the donation alone! I won't go into details, as she is a lady, suffice it to say I will be back! I can't wait to see her again!!! Thanks Janell!! I have never had an ATF until now!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April Flowers-6908 | flybuddy | Denver | Yes | 26 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
flybuddy
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: April is a smart, highly educated, lovely and charming women who wants and knows how to make passionate love, combined with warmth and charm. Our initial one hour extended to 90 minutes as we were having so much fun. She oozes with desire and makes every moment a flight of fancy. I so enjoyed my time with her and must see her again very soon. Thanks April for being such a great companion and giving me a time to remember. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pinkie | slavicone | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
slavicone
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: had a grewt time called her and she still came bye thankyou pinkie Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah of Denver | 69er | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
69er
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was met with a great smile and a warm room as I entered through the door. Everything was worth the wait and her enthusiasm in her enjoying our time was exciting. 30 minutes was not long enough, next time i will do the full hour. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sky (720-xxx-4280) | Littletease | Denver | No | 1 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Littletease
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/23/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Haven't had good luck lately. Standard two call setup, but had issues with second call. Had to call multiple times to get an answer. This should have been a clue for me to skate but I decided to continue. She offers both FS and Body Rub. I opted for the rub since that is what I prefer. Very quick on the back and then the flip. Overall session felt rushed and provider didn't seen happy with what she was doing. Less then 15 minutes and I was out the out. TOFTT Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | springssailor | Denver | Yes | 57 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
springssailor
(61 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The reason Brooklynne has all 'Fantastic' ratings is obvious from the moment you enter her sensual abode. One look at Brooklynne and you're liable to get weak in the knees right then and there. But that is only the beginning. Upon being welcomed by this truly lovely lady, I was transported to a place where the only word in the dictionary is sensual. She had soft music and candles and she herself was attired in "drop dead gorgeous" lingerie. We didn't waste any time getting to know one another better and better. Her kisses are soft yet with a definite message that this will be totally GFE. All of the activities above have to be experienced over and over and over in order to be fully appreciated. The bottom line is... 30 minutes with Brooklynne is great; a longer session next time will be even greater!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brooklynne | midlife | Denver | Yes | 57 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
midlife
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: O-M-G Fantastic does not do her justice. Brook is much better than fantastic. Great kisser. No Fantastic kisser!!! I wish I was 20 years younger. Brook is such a sweet heart. Absolutely gorgeous girl. Brook is Smoking Hot Hot Hot. You should see the girls and her perfect body. Brook is the kind you would like your friends to see you with. The most enjoyable session ever. They go way too fast. I don't kiss and tell but Brook is the best. What a good kisser. I love kissing. Not a good kisser but a Great kisser. O did I mention Great kissing. OMG What a beautiful slender girl. Did I mention that I fell in love. I will be back. Thanks again PS I love kissing Brook. Just thinking about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lucy Kitten | racerX | Denver | Yes | 81 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
racerX
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We had a great time/inital connection. She made me feel like I was a star then she made me the center of her pleasure zone and that alone was worth the price. I will say the UTF is sooo cool and all of the activities were all about my pleasure(she seemed to have a couple of O's herself). This was a lot of fun from the first kiss to last conversation and the time was not rushed at all. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | No One In Particular | Denver | Yes | 150 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
No One In Particular
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called her on short notice and she texted me back stating she did have availability. She directed me to her Englewood incall with excellent instructions. It was a late session, so when I got to the complex, the gate was closed. Not knowing the best way to proceed, I started to back out when I saw a truck pull up behind me. I got out to explain to the driver what was going on only to find out it was her! I followed her into the complex and to her incall. We had a nice discussion and moved on to activities - first some kissing, then some UTF and my paying attention to her wonderful DD (and wonderfully natural!) rack! We did some cowgirl, some doggie but ultimately she was wonderful in mish, definitely FTF! Finished with some russian and a nice pearl necklace, followed by a nice back rub and some wonderful discussion to use up the time remaining - as far from a clock watcher as you can get. She seemed like she would have been amenable to MSOG, had I been able. At the end of the session, she led me out of the complex and back to a main street - very thoughtful of her. She is a definite keeper - sweet, kind and comfortable, a very GFE type of experience with an understanding woman, and a great body, as can be seen in her photos, and very attractive, as you cannot see for privacy reasons. I'll definitely see her again. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bridgett | pikee29 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
pikee29
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Need to start by saying the reason the session was only 30 as opposed to 60 was all my fault didn't plan this one very well. However Brigette was very understanding. She Greeted me at the door in a sweet little mini skirt and thigh highs....my personal fav. We spent some time getting to know each other then moved to the bed. Amazing body on this one tall, not to skinny beautiful breasts and some very tasteful ink. BBJ was some of the best I'v e ever had, Datty was tasty and well received. Moved into Misc she wrapped those long legs around me and oh my what fun we had. Great attitude beautiful body. I'll be back for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sweet Bailey | coolhand luke | Fort Collins | Yes | 45 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been awhile since I have posted a review of Bailey. I have been seeing her for years and lately I have seen her more. I took advantage of her ad for advance payment so she could get started on her work. She has not disappointed and I can even say that we have become closer and much more energetic in the bedroom. She really is a gem. She is pretty much up for most things and we have explored new avenues together. She is a mature lady with a body that would rival the 20 year olds that I have seen. Her backside is still firm and fit and must have one of the best in the area. I will continue to see Bailey as long as she is around! There are not many ladies around like her. Not much more of a recommendation can I give or is needed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy Lynn | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amy is visiting from San Diego and is traveling with the well reviewed Stacy Adams. Setup was easy but she does insist on an annoying three call check in (street, parking lot, floor) to a nice DTC incall. Upon arrival I was greeted by an extremely cute, curvy blond in tight jeans and high heels with a great smile. We made our way back to room, took care of donation and then it was off to the races. Amy was incredible and just might be the best deep french kisser in the business. I could have just laid there kissing her all night! Moved down to her nicely sensitive breasts where she asked for some great nipple biting, her wish was my command! Onto the juiciest DATY I have ever experienced. Her kitty is just gorgeous and begs for attention. Amy had a nice O and then returned the favor with some very nice, deep, slow translated French. Knew I couldn't handle too much of that without losing it so we moved to some nice mish and then standing doggie where she asked for some enthusiastic ass slapping while I pounded away. An absolutely fantastic way to end a great session. For someone so new to the business Amy sure has the passion and sensuality to become an ATF to many. Hope she visits again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Eva Castaneda | coatty | Boulder | Yes | 6 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
coatty
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Noticed Eva's posting on P411 and thought she might be an excellent component in a three-way event. Arranged for a rendezvous at Sasha's incall location in Boulder via email and follow-up phone conversations. When Eva arrived at the parking lot, it was readily apparent that she is one fit, athletic hottie, diminutive in size, but a perfect complement to Sasha. Initially, the two ASP's enjoyed conversing and exchanging training regimens, and continued to build on their mutual attraction as we retired to the play room. What followed was both hard to describe and incredible to experience, as the foregoing activities were initiated. Suffice it to say that the audible and visual responses attested to the fact that a good time was had by all, especially by this organizer. Thank you ladies, and I look forward to being a part of your next workout. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jen 719-xxx-3148 | Suthrnmale77-5099 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Suthrnmale77-5099
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/21/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After exchanging some text/emails for a few days, I was finally able to schedule some time with Jen. Set up was easy, she let me know her general location via text, then another text to give me her incall location. I was running late and she was very flexible with her schedule. Jen is a very attractive lady, one that you would love to show off in public. She greeted me at the door in some sexy lingerie, gave each other a hug and kiss on the check, it was like meeting an old friend. She guided me to her bedroom, where we talked and fooled around for a bit. I had requested that she smoke during our session and she was more than happy to do so. Her UTF is amazing, she was very receptive to DATY (she is clean shaven and taste amazing), we enjoyed several positions. I was running late so had to cut our time short, not sure if MSOG is on the menu, but I am looking forward to my next meeting so I can find out. Gentlemen do yourself a favor and see this beauty. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jen 719-xxx-3148 | wildride4u | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
wildride4u
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This provider is amazing, she hasn't been around that long. Set up was easy and directions were easy to follow. The incall location was in a safe neighborhood, once she opened the door she amazed in her sexy lingerie. She was polite and made me feel comfortable. She performed all the activities with great enthusiasm, she is definitely a keeper and will become a regular. Guys dont pass her up. Make sure there's no explicit talk over phone, she let me know real quick. Overall great experience and wowed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 74 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/21/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cayla is a delightful mature lady, great body, beautiful face and outstanding services. Great private incall too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karmadasani | jjj80 | Denver | Yes | 162 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
jjj80
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: a few quick notes-- her weight was maybe 130, but I think I'm over-estimating. She's about 8 months pregnant, though to see her from behind you'd never know it. She's a very slim woman. The experience was fantastic. I'd never visited with a pregnant woman before, but I'd read good things. She blew away my expectations. She really can create a connection with ease. In just a few minutes, it was like hooking up with an old girlfriend. I don't think I have enough superlatives to describe the experience, but the service was top notch. I'll certainly be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hobbiebobbi | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I noticed Bobbie's P411 post and she attracted me by her pics, reviews and her offerings of something a little different. I hadn't been with someone who advertises themselves as a "submissive", so wasn't quite sure what to expect. She texted me whether she should get her toys out, to which I replied: "You bet". She met me at the door in lovely lingerie and we spent some gettin-acquainted-time on the couch. She is a beautiful woman with a terrific body and wonderful, large, natural breasts. She is fairly new to P411 but has been a provider for a while and "into the fetish world." She is very bright and talkative with a delightful personality. I could have spent quite a while talking to her, but couldn't hold back getting going with the fun stuff. She was, indeed, great fun and responsive in the bed. I thought "submissive" might mean "passive", but not Bobbie. She was nicely expressive, which I find a turn-on. We enjoyed the usual GFE menu but the addition of the toys did add more fun and adventure. I'm sure I have much more fun ahead of me with her. She is a "must see" in my book as she is another fantastic provider who is the full package: Beautiful, sexy, smart, wonderful attitude, good sense of humor, and with a cool bag of toys. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 719-xxx-1023 | shawnhd | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
shawnhd
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was in time and ready to go!! I am not going to tell all the details but she is a great kisser and very very nice oral she also enjoyed oral. If you want a wild time where anything goes than this is your girl. I will see her again next time I will make sure I drink some more water so I am ready for this wild and sweet tasteing lady. She also told me she will be working with other girl soon tell me when and where and I am there!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ariah Fae | ctgiver | Denver | Yes | 17 | 3/20/13 | |
|
Review by
ctgiver
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hadn't done a massage recently and knew I wanted one on short notice. It had been a couple of days since she had posted on BP so I figured I'd call. I'm very glad I did. Not many women are as comfortable with themselves as Julie. We chatted a bit to get to know each which included a lot of touching and hugs..... Time to hit the table and her skills as a masseuse were the best I've been exposed to. Gifted......is the best way to describe it. After a very good back, leg and butt massage time to flip. Her skills in this department are equally gifted. I sincerely enjoyed my time with Julie. She asked personal questions looking for connections and I felt like she was sincerely interested in making sure my time and needs were exceeded. She did a great job. Julie, thank you for making my afternoon. Worth a visit if you are looking for a provider who really cares about your needs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SexyMsCindy | ColoradoRick | Denver | Yes | 5 | 3/19/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoradoRick
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/20/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was very happy that ms Cindy visited from Big D. I had tried to book earlier but had to settle for her last day in Denver. She was worth the wait in many ways but, she had many restrictions that made the session less enjoyable than it could have been. Once verified by Cindy. Two calls and a text later I was knocking on the door of her extended stay incall. She meet me at the door wearing a sexy little outfit. She had a nice smile on her face and was very friendly. She kissed me hello lightly and ushered me directly into her bedroom. We sat and talked for ambit and then she wanted her donation upfront. Usually this is a caution flag for me. Off came the clothes, light kissing, 30 seconds of UTF then TF, light DATY, Cowgirl, missionary, doggie done. Here's your underwear, on your way. A pleasant experience, but not a lot of fire one would expect from a redhead, but then I am a natural redhead, so... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roselyn-9188 | joey009 | Fort Collins | Yes | 4 | 3/19/13 | |
|
Review by
joey009
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Roselyn twice in the last three weeks. She is an incredibly beautiful girl with a great body, much prettier than her pictures. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | Archetype | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
Archetype
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scheduling with Rose was fairly simple, even though she advertises that she can sometimes be difficult to get ahold of and/or schedule with. Our appointment started late, due to some complications on her end. To her credit, she stayed in touch throughout the day and kept me up to date as much as possible. The incall was at a fairly basic motel. We shared a laugh about the room not having pillows. Rose answered the door in street clothes (which still look fantastic on her), and invited me to get comfortable while she changed into something more appropriate. When she came out, she was in a very sexy two-piece number that accentuated her gorgeous body. We chatted for awhile, then got a little closer. She's a fantastic kisser, and that's always a huge plus in my book. She then plainly stated her other rules (no BJ, no greek), which while helpful, are somewhat of a mood killer. She was very responsive to DATY and seemed to enjoy herself. When it was time for the main event, she handed me the condom. A brief session of mish followed - wonderful, given her enthusiasm, noises, and tight body. But she clearly wanted it to be over soon, so I finished up there. She brought me a warm washcloth, then we chatted for a bit before she got dressed with some time left on the clock. Overall - I have mixed feelings. Rose is a very sweet girl (all smiles, all the time), is a great kisser, and has one of the best bodies I've ever seen. But her services seem to have diminished a bit from her earlier reviews, which is a shame (although had I paid more attention to her P411 profile, I might have realized this). I'd definitely see her again if her menu becomes a little more expanded. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| HayLeigh Renee-9198 | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | Yes | 12 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: HayLeigh Renee (not to be confused with any other Hayley's in Colo. Springs) is about the most enthusiastic provider I've ever seen. She kisses long and hard--wonderful in these days when some providers don't kiss at all, much less so wide open and deep. She made me feel 16 again. DATY was wonderful--she was moaning "Lick my clit". UTF was great, returning the favor with her tongue in just the right places. We finished CG, and she was so warm and snug that with a few firm pumps we were done. She's very sweet, and snuggled her bottom on me for a few moments after, swirling in a little circular motion to feel me while I was still in her. This is a smart girl too--easy to talk to. Great provider. Enjoy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Sky | msanders | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
msanders
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/19/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I get really nervous about seeing a new provider, too many bad experiences with it so I have been seeing just my regulars while in Vegas. Well on the recommendation of one of them, I decided to try someone new. I don't know what it was about Nikki that made me call her but I just had to and we got together for a late night date. She met me at the bar where I was staying at the strip. She could tell I was nervous and she took care of that very quickly. This girl is a total sweetheart. She is very affectionate and she loves to cuddle and hold hands. She was very tastefully dressed but looked very sexy at the same time. We went to a more comfortable bar and as soon as we sat on the couch she told me not to be shy and she had my arm right around her. The conversation was incredible, I felt like I had known her forever. After a couple of drinks we went up to the room. Once up there it was very casual. We chatted while I showered and she freshened up. I got out of the shower and she was in an incredible panty and thong set that gave an awesome preview of what is to come. She has had a recent boob job but while they might not be real, they are spectacular. She offered a massage which I readily accepted. She used cocoa butter which was completely new for me but it was great! Those little hands have some serious strength to them as well. After the flip she covered me up and started an awesome CBJ. On for some CG and then got behind her for K9 where I blew into the cover. I couldn't help it. That ass was a sight to behold and she was really tight. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, but I certainly hope the opportunity arises, I'll jump right on it. Just one note guys. Nikki is not interested in single hour dates. She prefers 2-4 hours dates or longer as she likes the full experience of getting to know the guy she's with. If your looking for smash and dash, look elsewhere. Treat her right! She is a great girl. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily 720~xxx~0558 | freedomfighter | Denver | Yes | 10 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
freedomfighter
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So take one of the cutest, most athletic and trim, "dancing with the stars" personalities, add a certified massage therapy certification, rock hard body, amazing attitude and bright smile and you have Emily. First time for me, not the last. Everything positive written in all of her TOB reviews are accurate. She is cuter than the photos as they look a bit immature. Keeping this on a professional and discrete level, Emily is all she promises and more. My only hesitation in posting this, is that I wish I did not have to share. She is perfect at what she does. As a former professional athlete for over 10 years (think track and field but slender), Emily has what most of wish we had. Treat her with the utmost respect and she will respond in kind. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DeLyte (BP) | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Delyte is wonderful and very enthusiastic. She's down-to-earth and knows her way around a bedroom (and other rooms if you like). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sophie Lin | coking | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/18/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: SHE IS AMAZING! Pictures are 100% legit! EXCELLENT BODY! Her ass is amazing. Perfectly curved body. Amazing breasts. THE TOTAL PACKAGE! She is worth every dollar! Knows exactly what to do and what I want. By far the BEST I have had. Great pleaser. Great attitude. Everything about her is GREAT. I would marry her in a heartbeat if I could. I should have asked for full hour instead of half hour. I will have to make another visit soon before she leaves town. Again, she is worth it! Sure glad I made the stop. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | DenverJeff | Denver | Yes | 60 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
DenverJeff
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just wanted to post a note. Great time. First time meeting. Started with some chit chat to get to know each other. Body to die for. Asked what I wanted. I was pretty quiet, so need to be a little more outgoing next time. Nerves........ Everything performed wonderfully. Nina, I'll fix he "kid" comment so no one gets the wrong idea!! Can't wait to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | mj76 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
mj76
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy setup over the phone and verified through P411. Met her at a very nice incall in Denver. I was greeted by a very pretty woman with a nice smile. I brought a bottle of wine so we had a glass while getting to know each other. She was very sweet and easy to talk to. We moved to the bedroom and she seemed interested in what I wanted. She doesn't seem like much of a kisser but all other activities were preformed wonderfully. She has a very sexy body so the view in every position was spectacular. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | diggin dog | Denver | No | 162 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Karma was to be in the DTC area the next day so I called and spoke to her and she gave me the name of the hotel where we were to meet. I was to call 30 minutes before the arranged time to let her know I was on the way. I did so but there was no answer. I then drove to the hotel and called again at the time of the appointment and still got her voice mail so I left another message. I sat in the car and called several times over the next 30 minutes and still did not get an answer or a return phone call. I could understand she may have had an emergency, but she did not even have the courtesy to call me to postpone our get together or answer when I called. I'm just glad that I did not drive all the way to the Springs to be stood up. She has my phone # and maybe she will call and explain herself. Until then, call me frustrated Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stormy Winters | Gregori Caza1 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
Gregori Caza1
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: There are no words in any spoken language on this planet that describe the experience that I had with Sabrina. She's a truly beautiful woman both in body and spirit. I felt a level of comfort and trust with her that was...wow! Again, no words. Oh sure, I could try to describe in detail all the above listed activities in some creative writing effort, but the attempt would be sadly trite. I will tell you that Sabrina is indeed a must see and needs to be on every gentleman hobbyists' to visit list. Her incall location is in other reviewers words covered in mirrors and pics of naked women plus she has toys. A true lair of pleasure. Again, go see Sabrina. Allow her to envelop you in pleasure. I will see her again for sure very soon and I hope that she gets plenty of rest and carbo loads prior to our next visit 'cause she's gonna need her energy! Thank you so much Sabrina. Muuuuahh!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | mj76 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
mj76
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup though P411 and was a little slow responding. Met her at a 2 star motel in Denver which isn't really my thing. She was in street clothes when she answered the door but looked very nice. She told me to get comfortable and she went to change. She came out wearing nice lingerie. She is very sexy, pretty face and great body. Talked for a bit and she is very sweet. Before getting started she went through the rules, no greek, nothing rough, and no blow jobs. I gotta be honest the first two are no big deal but the third was a bit of a bummer. She is a very good kisser though so that helped. Once it was time for the cover she handed it to me to put on which almost never happens to me. She was responsive or at least pretended to be in all activities that were preformed. As others have said MSOG does not seem to be on the menu at all because she got dressed right away and was defiantly wrapping up the session even though there was a little time left. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | mj76 | Denver | No | 11 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
mj76
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called Haley, she answered the phone, and seemed very sweet. We schedule an appointment for 4pm the next day and she gave me the general area she was going to be. I called at 2:30 the day of the appointment and she did not pick. I left a message with my number and let her know she could call back or text. I decided to go ahead and get ready and head over to where she told me to call from the day before. Called at 3:45 and left another voice mail. I didn't hear back so at 4:05 I opened EB and as luck would have it one of my favs just posted and I ended up heading over to her place. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DeLyte (BP) | junit1975 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
junit1975
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/18/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her yesterday and the experience was excellent!! I will not go into details, you will have to find out for yourself. She is very cute and sensual. Had a blast .. so please take care of her ... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy Lynn | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After meeting amy in a double i had to spend time alone with her. I was not disapointed! Look forward to her trips to colorado. Thanks amy for a fantastic afternoon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Eva Castaneda | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Eva several times and definetly an ATF. She's a beautiful Latin Spinner with great features who provides one of the best ever GFE experience. Can't wait to see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jayme | ColoradoRick | Denver | No | 1 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoradoRick
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: ASP was nasp. Came to my house and started complaining about everything as soon as her donation disappeared into her purse. Truly a shame that she didn't kiss didn't allow penetration of anything but was kind enough to over me the opportunity to self serve while I watched her do the same. Maybe a bad day for her certainly for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi Lambeaux | JustForFun | Denver | Yes | 43 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
JustForFun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've spent time with Wonder several times before. She's fantastic in ALL respects and one of my absolute ATFs. She posted a special for a double with her friend Lexi. I knew that if Lexi was getting a recommendation from Wonder, some time with them together would be a blast! I can emphatically say that I my intincts were right on. I was met at the door by the always smiling and beautiful Wonder and she introduced me to Lexi. Great DFKs all around as a perfect greeting. I was quickly informed that I was overdressed for the party. I'll simply say it started great and got nothing but better! Wonder is sexy as heck and definitely enjoys all activities. I just love seeing her. Lexi is a cute little hardbody spinner and was equally enthusiatic. On the way in, I had noticed a table fully stocked with toys. Never even got the chance! It was an amazing blur of non-stop fun. Great vocals and laughter the whole time. I couldn't get enough of either one of these great ladies and the hour was over in the blink of an eye. Wonder and Lexi's attitudes were awesome! They play off of each other perfectly. As I said, Wonder is an ATF and I'll see her every chance I get. Now I want to spend some solo time with Lexi as well. Most certainly, a double will be repeated as well. I just know that either way I can't go wrong! These two are HOT and FUN!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danalynn | ColoradoRick | Denver | Yes | 11 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
ColoradoRick
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Danalynn is fun to be with and a real FTF girl. I've been seeing her for a couple months and have not been disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dezarae | USMCguy8485 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 3/17/13 | |
|
Review by
USMCguy8485
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dezarae is fantastic!!! Why the hell did I wait so long???? This is the second ASP I have seen and I don't think I will ever be seeing anyone else. I live sort of far (south of Castle Rock and north of CoS), so we met at a neutral place in Highlands Ranch. Pics in the ad? They are sexy, but she looks even sexier in person. She has an AMAZING ass. AMAZING. Very pretty face. Great views from all angles. She is legit and I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 3/16/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Megan several months ago before her breast augmentation and had a great time but neglected to write a review. Our schedules connected yesterday AM. She was just as friendly as before. Her boob job is one of the best I have seen and any local provider entertaining such surgery should surely contact her. I like that she didn't make them ridiculously big, especially for her small frame. Her body is magnificent, despite her P411 profile that lists her being 255 lbs--I'm sure a typo she'll fix soon! Beyond her lovely breasts that were a joy to spend time with, she has a perfect butt, narrow waist, a beautiful smile, lovely long blonde hair, and soft, smooth skin. Megan is a very energetic lover and does everything well. She really makes me wish I was a MSOG-guy since her stamina is unparalleled. I won't wait so long before I see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shannon 415-xxx-5116 | stillredrock | Fort Collins | Yes | 5 | 3/16/13 | |
|
Review by
stillredrock
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Shannon is great. She is very easy to talk with and makes you feel right at ease. She seem to enjoy what she does and shares that joy with you. Easy set up at an upscale hotel. She was ready at the time she said she would be. She has a nice body and a great smile, and she was very sweet. The rest was very good and well worth it. Next time I will go for the full hour and enjoy more time with this beautiful and friendly lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||