Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Klair | dodgerman | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
dodgerman
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/28/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Klair Bear was a complete doll. She was sweet, very enthusiastic and attentive. We spent a great deal of time attending to her "needs" (my choice), and she is highly vocal and demonstrative in an erotic way. Klair is pretty new to this business but has appropriate experience. As she gets more confidence and deals with more variety in handling men's different needs, she will be awesome (she's pretty darned good as is!). Klair is TF all the way and has her reasons. It was not an issue for me. As well, she is not a fan of using lubricants other than saliva which was a problem later on - Again, she has her reasons but if you can keep her appropriately stimulated, it too is not a big deal. I will be calling on Klair again so that we can try some things we didn't have time for. She's a keeper, guys, so let's make her welcome and treat her with respect. It will pay off in spades, guaranteed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kandi Apple and Ana | macdaddy69 | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
macdaddy69
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/13, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonerful time with Ana and Kandi, loved hanging out with them. Mind blowing experience these two are amazing together cant wait to repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Ava Harlow | keentoday | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
keentoday
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ava is a smart, attractive, and very sexy woman. She is working on a post-graduate degree, and a great conversationalist. Ava is also a low volume provider, and takes screening very seriously. As a newcomer to the state without current/local references, we met for a drink as part of my screening process. I could tell from her website that Ava is a terrific writer with varied interests, and that first conversation did not disappoint. Ava was easy to talk to, and within a few moments we were engaged in a conversation worthy of old friends talking about everything from politics to business to sex to the state of the human condition. We got together the next day. Ava greeted me at the door wearing heels, a black leather skirt, and a beautiful red blouse. Very sexy. And a kiss like I just got back from an overseas tour. I knew it was going to be a great experience – yet these expectations didn’t do justice to that wonderful evening. Simply the best time I ever had in this hobby. I had to see her again, and made an appointment on the spot for a couple of days later. It couldn’t get any better, could it? Well…yes. I have always sought out GFE providers. Ava is not “GFE” in the sense that she is willing to French kiss you. It’s far beyond that. She is my girlfriend, mistress, lover. The best kisser I’ve ever met. Maybe YMMV, I don’t know. I do know that an old rocker, responding to a question about why some concerts are fabulous and others just OK, said “sometimes the music plays the band.” And that was my experience with Ava…a genuine connection that rocked my world. For the gents reading this I want you to know that, deep down, I really don’t want to share Ava with you. But I also want my friend to achieve her goals, and this is a means to that end. So go see her. Spend at least a couple hours as I did each time and get blown away. And to Ava…I still can’t stop thinking about you, and will find time to see you soon. XOX KT Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn of Aurora | Vernon8er | Denver | Yes | 70 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
Vernon8er
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First time ever posting a review on TOB because she really deserves another excellent review. From initial contact via phone (she prefers calling, no texting until she knows you) to the appointment itself, Autumn is super friendly, personable, and makes you feel very comfortable. This was my first time with Autumn yet she made me feel like right at home and like I was a long time client. She is dressed to impress from the moment you meet her yet the clothes didn't stay on for long! She offers ice water and warm towels right from the start and delivers friendly chat while giving an amazing body rub. She is clear as to her rules (no fuck, no suck) but that is quite alright because she is so skilled with her hands! She left me more than happy with her service that I'll definitely be back again. She does not try to upsell, nor does she even make it about the money or watching the clock. She makes it about you and your satisfaction. Rest assured, gentlemen, that you'll be very happy with your visit with Autumn of Aurora! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anna-1952 | A_Very_Simple | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
A_Very_Simple
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met at the door by a very pretty and slender lady. She was easy to talk to and seems to enjoy the chat just as much as anything else. She will put you at ease with her sweet personality. Treat her well. Don't be a sleeze ball. Her massage technique is sensual and relaxing. She keeps her body slim. She is better looking in person. There was no upselling. She seems to enjoy what she does. Treat her with respect and you will enjoy your visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mercedes Bends - Indy 970-xxx-2791 | grey64 | Fort Collins | Yes | 3 | 7/27/13 | |
|
Review by
grey64
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found mercedes on backpage about 6 weeks ago. She was just starting her business as independent. I had made an appointment with her relatively easy and looked forward to our session. Unfortunately I was running late and when I called her to reschedule she reassured me that it was okay and she was looking forward to meeting me as well. Mercedes waited on me to arrive and when I walked in she greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. She was incredible and I have to admit that I enjoyed DATY with her. She was very commodating but when the woman was ready for more she definitely let me know. She was incredible in all positions and afterwards was very sensual. The GFE experience was awesome. I have made several appointments after but have had to cancel due to work schedule. Mercedes I look forward to seeing you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sam Bailey | longo | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 7/26/13 | |
|
Review by
longo
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My good fortune ran out. I saw a post from Sami on BP. I called and we made arrangemests for later that evening. I confirmmed with her that she was GFE. We got settled in and I quickly discovered that her definition of GFE does not include kissing or BBBJ. She was barely interested in touching or caressing me anywhere and kept giggling when I was lightly kissing and caressing her thighs. What a turn-off. I licked her pussy for awhile when she said it was my turn. On with the cover for a BJ then we proceeded to some MISH, doggie then I wanted to go back to MISH. Thats when she said we were on a time limit here. I quickly looked at the clock on my nightstand which said we were 25 minutes into the session. She would not trust my clock so got up out of bed, went accross the room to get her phone (which rang often) to check the time and said she had been there 37 minutes. Nothing worse than a clock watcher who keeps her phone on. By this time I came to the conclusion that this was a HUGE MISTAKE and just wanted to get her out. This woman is a cold fish and frankly is in the wrong business. I rated her terrible however I almost selected rip-off. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | speed67 | Denver | Yes | 75 | 7/26/13 | |
|
Review by
speed67
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Christina is hot, young, offers FS and is a RMT how many providers can claim that? There isn't really much more to say her reviews are well deserved the incall was nice and clean, easy to get to with ample free parking. I know I'll be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexis Vix | CowboyUp1958 | Fort Collins | Yes | 50 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
CowboyUp1958
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have admired Alexis' pictures on P411 for a while. I finally decided to make the drive to see her. Set up was easy through e-mail. I called when I was in the area and she gave me directions to her incall. Her pictures do not do justice to the stunning beauty of this woman! I could have sat and talked for hours just to be able to admire her features. After chatting to get to know a little about each other, I got a tour of her house, ending in her bedroom. Things only got better from there. Not only is she beautiful...She has a FANTASTIC body. We took our time, kissing and touching before getting real serious. She has great skills and the view when she is in CG mode is amazing. I will be back to see Alexis. She is definitely worth the drive. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Fierce-6748 | Rob789 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Rob789
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my second time with Sasha, and I loved it. She was warm, friendly, and inviting. When I got to her room knocked on the door and she let me in she gave me a hug. Made a few remarks to catch up. Then we took our clothes off down to our underwear and watched a little tv and talked. Then I told her when she was ready that we could start. So we took off our underwear and it was off to the races. Her body was awesome still looked in great shape from the first time I met her. We enjoyed mish and doggie then she finished me with a handjob. I wish to name her my permanent provider for as long as possible. Oh Sasha oh sasha thank you again. You are a god send. Highly recommended. ;-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kayla 702 | Jason-7310 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Jason-7310
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I honestly have no idea what this girls name is, but since someone else in the Nevada discussion boards who was looking for a review on her, referred to her as Kayla, that is what I shall call her. I contacted her via text all the way to her incall. And her incall area is shit. Just outside of the freemont strip. There's a lot of crazies loitering in that area so be careful if you do decide to go see her. Even just strolling around the building looking for her room depressed me a bit.. When I made it to her room, there was very little talk, not even enough to be considered small talk. Seems like she was in a bit of a rush too. But anyway, for her service, I'd give her a 6 out of 10. Cim but no swallow, even though the "swallow" bit was in her tag line on her post in CL. Seems to be an ongoing trend just as a means to lure more people in.. As of recently anyway... Well, can't say there will be a next time for me. I'd have to be pretty desperate to even consider going back to that place, and that's even if I was already hanging out on the freemont strip. (She mostly posts on Craigslist, and sometimes backpage) If you don't mind the area and the par bbbj, (at least IMO), then be my guest. I don't think there will be a 2nd round for me. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa-2400 | badgerfan2011 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
badgerfan2011
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Traded emails with Lisa. Arrived in Vegas and gave her a call to set up an appointment later in the aft. Got directions, and was told to meet her at her new rental at 3. I was there, but she was out shopping. Was about ready to leave when a voluptuous woman appears and motions me to her. I am so grateful I didn't leave. The moment I laid eyes on this beauty I knew I was in for the time of my life. Paid the donation and was helped to undress. It was my turn to help her out of her clothes. I couldn't focus on anything except those enormous breasts. They were just needing some attention and I cordially obliged . I could have sucked and felt her for the whole half hour. Did some kissing the dfk. Was led to the bed. Won't go into details but this vixen perform with the best of them. It was so great that I set up an appointment 2 days later. It's a good thing I don't live in Vegas, I'd be spending every cent on her. Thank you, Lisa for making this vacation one to remember Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | ilikeitlikethat | Denver | Yes | 21 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
ilikeitlikethat
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Elle is a new ASP that is advertising on Backpage and is new to TOB. I met her at her incall in Capital Hill which in an older building. Parking can be an issue in her area but I did not have a problem. Elle met me with a hug and light kiss and we went into her bedroom. She asked what I liked and i told her that I am open to pretty much anything as long as it is fun. I asked her what she liked and she responded anything as long as it is safe. We both proceeded to get comfortable. Without getting into details, Elle is enthusiastic and a good time was had. Elle doesn't specify if her donation is for 1 hour, 30 minutes or 1 shot or if MSOG is available. We talked a little bit before I left about what she had had been doing, how long she has been in Denver (3 years) and a little bit about the different boards, etc. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mandi Mason | jharold55 | Denver | Yes | 26 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
jharold55
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was impressed with Mandi's new pictures and reviews. Easy schedule through P411. Very upscale private incall in the DTC area. Mandi is a sweetheart and a pleasure in every sense of the word. She is certainly legal (P411 verifies) but she is one of the hottest youngest ladies I have ever seen. She plays safe so the french is translated but she gives great covered head. Her pussy is sweet and responsive and I loved going down on her. Normally I'm a one shot guy but she easily got me at attention for a second shot that was even more intense than the first. I would highly recommend her & I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Zoey Ryder | jdoginco | Denver | Yes | 32 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
jdoginco
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was so excited when I saw that Zoey was coming up to visit the northern side of town. After some confusion, finally got to see her, and HOLY COW!! What a body! Extremely sexy woman wearing extremely sexy clothing was a sight to behold. Very easy to get along with as well. All the usual activities, covered, but still a lot of fun. She's sexy as hell, and tasty to boot! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany Paige | Smokingsexlover | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Smokingsexlover
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Brittany was in the area and had to schedule a session with her. She is even better than advertised, gentleman do yourself a favor and go see this beauty. All activities were enjoyed and performed with much enthusiasm. She is thinking of relocating here, would be a welcome addition to the Colorado scenery. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cammy 916-xxx-9620 | funtimes50 | Boulder | No | 1 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was up in Boulder looking for a connection. Checked BP and found Cammy. Called and she could see me. Gave me directions to her hotel that had me going the wrong way and turning across a divided highway, oh well. Maybe she is directionally challenged. Finally arrived and she asked me to meet her on the 4th floor lobby, by the elevators. No luck as there is no lobby on the 4th floor, only rooms. SO I walked the hallway (real low key) until a door openned and she asked me in. Her pictures must have been taken in 2007 as she has "not missed any meals" lately. Probably 25+ lbs heavier than her pictures (BBW). We took care of the financial business and she took off her robe and crawled on the bed. I explained that I would like a massage, but I'd be glad to give one first. She accepted & off I started. As I rubbed, she never said a word or made a sound. I checked eye contact a couple of times as I worked on her back and then her front, but it was clear she was counting the flowers on the ceiling. I asked if she was interested in DATY and she accepted. Again after 15 minutes, not a word or sound. She was looking out the window or at the ceiling. To say we didn't connect is inadequate. She was not the least bit interested or involved. I'm going to stop there as anything else I might write would just be mean spirited. I will not be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SuzXanna-3608 | Zular63 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
Zular63
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a couple Emails, we set up a time. She was on time and very good looking. We sat and talked for a few minutes then headed for the bedroom. She did a little dance as she undressed. Very nice boobs and tight stomach. Got down to business wither on the edge of the bed as I entered her. All services covered. Did not take long for me to finish but she came also. Cleaned up and talked a bit more. Very good time. Will definitely call again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Mayhem | EMSchaser | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 7/25/13 | |
|
Review by
EMSchaser
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/26/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I’m not much of one for reviews. Some of you may remember me before I took a hiatus and will remember that. I also don’t do much for kiss and tell. So here is my dream. I had seen Jessie advertise in Houston when I was there on business but couldn’t get in to see her and there wasn’t much info on her so I passed. Then by the luck of the draw, I had a conference in Vegas that afforded me free time on the 16th to play!!! I had to bite the bullet, her pics looked too hot to pass up. We exchanged a few PM’s which made me less uncomfortable and convinced me that she is a smart and funny lady. It’s always hard meeting someone the first time. She suggested an extended date which has always been my preference. We agreed on a donation that was about half public at a restaurant for dinner and a little over an hour in private. Because of us meeting at her favorite sushi bar, she came casual but dressed nice. She arrived only a couple minutes late which for this hobby and dream was not a big deal for me. She wore nice jeans and top that really showed her nice endowments! Very nice. Her long blond hair draped nicely off of her shoulders. When she smiled and I saw her beautiful eyes, my nervous state changed from seeing a lady who is essentially UTR to nervous thinking I just got in over my head! She noticed the donation in the envelope on the table and very discretely put it in her purse. At about the half way mark, I suggested that we go somewhere else. I could have easily stayed the entire time talking with this lady. She was funny, smart, and beautiful – not common combinations in this realm. It was a long ten minute drive back to my hotel. She pulled in behind me and we walked up to the room like we were old lovers. Now, as in my traditional form and fashion, I will not disclose any graphic details. We chatted more, kissed, and had a great time together. She is definitely on my list to see again. There is no way to fairly explain how great she really is, especially in this forum. Guys, be a gentleman with her and she will be the lady that you cannot stop thinking about. She has a no review policy, but I have been chomping at the bit to post a review of her. She said that she may allow a couple reviews of her on here, but not anywhere full of drama. I hope my pressuring her to let me post this doesn’t cause her any issues. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Barbi | lewd5050 | Denver | Yes | 119 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
lewd5050
(69 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Barbi many times and I've never been disappointed. Her body is incredible, daty is soft ant tasty, and the UTF is out of this world. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Isabella Star | m6 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All other reviews on this ASP are quite on point. She is pretty, bubbly, accommodating, very open minded and eager to please. Her incall location was clean and conducive; and I liked her music selection for the sessions. She has your pleasure at heart and sessions with her are just pure fun. She has a body you want to have for dessert, and her numerous tattoos are just good to look at. She is also very good at what she does, and she is the kinda girl you want to dance with after your session...but IIIIIIIII'm gonna guess that will cost you a lil' bit extra lol. Time is money, but time and spent with Isabella Star is time well spent. She comes very highly recommended. Gents, please, show her respect, be decent, and don't mess things up for the rest of us:) Cheers. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie Cream | Pied Piper | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Pied Piper
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cassie was fantastic and is my new ATF. She is the consummate girl next door. I arrived at her upscale hotel and she answered in jeans and a t-shirt. She is absolutely the girl in her pics and they are recent. Super attractive and sexy. We got down to business quickly. She has a fantastic body. DATY was great. She seemed into it and was very active. The session was unrushed. After I could go no more, we laid on the bed and talked for nearly twenty minutes. She has a great personality and was easy to talk to. Treat this one right, we need to keep her in Colo. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Remi | Jason-7310 | Las Vegas | Yes | 2 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Jason-7310
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: As far as I can tell she exclusively posts on Craigslist. I've noticed her for the past month, and while I didn't have any plans to see her initially, like most times before, when I decide to TOFTT, a Provider that I actually wanted to see, flaked out on me, thus, making myself take the plunge. But this one was worth it. Her incall is at a weekly just outside the strip, so needless to say, the Surrounding area is a bit sketchy, but I've also seen a lot worse too. I contacted her via text, and when I got within the area, she called me and gave me her room number. No screening whatsoever. She also shares the incall with a very small dog, but when it's time for the session to start, she locks it in its cage, drapes a towel over it, and it remains quiet for the whole way through. As for the session, I only went there for the bbbj (that's all I do), once I handed her the donation, she stripped completely naked, (very nice body) and crawled toward me on the bed, and lightly put her mouth on the head while I stroked it, all while I was feeling up on her. Doesn't seem to have any limits on where you can touch her. Nice firm ass, pretty clit, and somewhat perky tits. And the bbbj she gave me was slow and sensual. And she can deep throat like a pro. For the record however, she doesn't swallow, I'm not even sure if she cims. I say this because, normally, when a ASP doesn't do cim, before or during the session, they will tell you to let them know when you are gonna climax. She didn't do that.. So when I busted, I kinda got some in her throat. And she didn't really seem to enjoy that lol. I felt kinda bad about it, so right after the session was over I gave her an extra donation. I had a good time though, and I'll definitely have another go at her again. Maybe some FS next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| laila | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: last minute setup which she gets bonus points for. no face pics so I couldn't say it is her for sure but they the look to be her. very nice body and pretty face. the no kissing is why I have a maybe for a return. a pse session would be a good description. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Danielle Rae | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 107 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Danielle Rae Location: Aurora Finally a provider that can take a Greek pounding like a true champ! Danielle is an outstanding communicator and encourage, two-way communication when the fun starts. Her self-directing and self-pacing was the key factor to my 4 shot success in one session, it also didn't hurt that she has a high degree of self confidence. Danielle's desire to become your next addiction shows in All she does. she is most strongly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jazzmynne | Long fellow | Denver | Yes | 45 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Long fellow
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jazz is awesome have seen for awhile makes sure we have fun and is good at what she does very very nice lady Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia 720-xxx-6691 | kilted_in_co | Denver | Yes | 13 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
kilted_in_co
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a fun little firecracker!! She had a pink wig on, greeted me at the door of the incall location. She performed an all nude body rub/slide with enthusiasm, she tickled the goods. Then the flip was fun watching her slowly rub/slide! She offered a switch rub, which lasted about 15 minutes. Then back in the table I go. Slow and steady won the race! Wish FS was offered on her menu... Maybe it is for repeat visits? Will see her again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tyra Scott | coloradodonkey | Denver | Yes | 16 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
coloradodonkey
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very beautiful girl. Great skill, nice service. Had a great time. Definitely deserve a return visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Briana-8298 | kilted_in_co | Denver | Yes | 6 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
kilted_in_co
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Easy set up, in an upscale location. Lots of fun, I'll spare all the details, really need to see her for yourself!! Will be seeing again very very soon!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicole (580) | tehotherdude | Denver | No | 1 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pics were obviously fake but I decided to TOFTT. Awful attitude bordering on abrasive and she was much heavier than any of the photos. Rushed and not fun. Advertised for an hour but that's only if you pay double for "pleasure" as opposed to "full service". She accepted texts and calls during the session (which she responded to during the session). She ore a bluetooth earset the whole time! (so she wouldn't miss any calls). I thought it just couldn't get worse. Was I wrong. While I was finishing up, she gets a call....it was her husband ("baby daddy") who's in prison. this was awkward and creepy. All of a sudden her speech turned into something not unlike home-girl prison lingo...strangest almost nauseating experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| amber (720-xxx-4090) | uzza | Denver | Yes | 5 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
uzza
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Amber last thursday chatted and easy to make appointments She was pretty more than her pics and nice incall aurora. Her shy smile make me comfortable And going to session everything was like GFE..she really likes.. Fantastic that is all I can say.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Champagne | fredfred | Colorado Springs | Yes | 6 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
fredfred
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet, friendly, sensual, skilled, followed my lead. PM during UTF after I 'hinted'..Wonderful experience. The session I always fantasized of. I will be back again, and again, and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brittany 720-xxx-0327 | rmtnsun | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/24/13 | |
|
Review by
rmtnsun
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She has a great figure and great personality. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlet | mjk_79 | Denver | Yes | 4 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
mjk_79
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A few things put me off about this experience. First, her AD says to text to set up an appointment. The person I was texting claimed to be Scarlet. (the asp) I later found out that she was not. The actual girl who did the rub said she paid a service to do her "screening" and she had never texted me before. This service's screening policy apparently amounts to, asking me over text, "your not a cop right?". Money well spent I think. Second, the pictures are not the girl who did my massage at all, she was still attractive, but not even close in appearance. And Third, she attempted to up-sell me to a full nude session for +30 bucks. I passed, I had even told the person I set up the appointment with that I really disliked up-selling. Either that wasn't communicated or she chose to ignore it. Lastly, her phone was going off non stop during the session, I assume text messages. She stopped several times to check her phone. As far as the actual massage, I'd grade it as OK. She's clearly not a CMT, and for some reason thought that pushing me around the table in attempt to loosen me up was helpful? I don't get that particular technique, and it wasn't really comfortable. Ended with a HJ which was also OK, she was definitely inexperienced and timid when it came to the ending. Given all that she still did the job, but I probably won't be a repeat customer. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 25 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Lady : Anita Coxs Location: Aurora I'm not a fan of smoky rooms or excess body art but other than that I had a decent time with Anita. she has a good sense of humor and is a good talker as well as a good listener. Anita was enthusiastic when performing all listed activities. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Scarlet | shopguy | Denver | No | 4 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Scheduled one hour, I showed up took care of business and laid on the table. She rubbed the back of my calf and started asking about bruises on my body. I explained that I perform hard heavy work and usually don't even notice the things that cause bruises. She refused to continue the session and asked me to leave. She did refund my money but wasted half of my day. I apologize for working for a living, that is how I can afford to participate in this hobby...oh I have hair on my back as well. not really sure what was up with her, totally caught me off guard. Went to the amp for a finish. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Paradise-1495 | m6 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My only regret on my first visit with this new comer is that I didn't have more money on me to increase the length of time I wanted to spend to her. (I have a habit of only going to incalls with the exact amount of cash that the ASP and I agreed on; I never go in with a wallet full of cash or cards - just a habit of mine). But as soon as I saw her and her incall location, also nicknamed "Paradise", I knew I wanted to spend more time with her..in paradise; neon lights, soft music and all :) She is sweet, very cute, has a great attitude, and smells nice. she dresses up like a playboy bunny to meet you and play with you. She does a little strip tease and she is looks oh so sexy doing it, especially with the neon lights and all. We dove right into things very quickly cos I was very "primed" and ready to go. Long story short: session was the bomb - I finished really hard; I may have found my ATF. She was actually accommodating and kind enough to let me go a few extra minutes:). If you are looking for a really good time, go see Paradise in Paradise :). And please, treat her with respect even if she asks you to pull on her hair ;). she comes very highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carmela aka Lilly | m6 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Carmela is a sweet heart; with her you definitely get the GFE for sure. Our sessions (yes I have seen her a few times and this review is long overdue) are always fun and hot. She is sexy indeed and very soft to the touch. She is clean, lively, and quite intelligent. She is great to be around and its always money well spent. Go see Carmela for some good times and please as always, show her all due respect and you will be adequately taken care of ;). She is a favorite of mine and comes very highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 818-XXX-6577 | m6 | Denver | No | 1 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
m6
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/24/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Okay so against my better judgment, I drove my sorry behind to this ASP for a quick visit. As soon as I walked in, I knew joke was on me but it was a quickie so I didn't care much. I had to bring my own condoms cos she didn't have any. Her attitude was whatever, but again I was paying for a %50 quickie, so didn't really care much. Her incall location was a mess and she made no attempt to pick the place up prior to entertaining me. Things went to hell in a handcart about 2 mins after I penetrated. Ffor lack of a better way to put it, she stunk to high heavens down there :(. My body shut down and my boner went awol on me (don't blame him), and I gladly ended the session a whole 3mins 50secs after I showed up at the door. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. But she did manage to put a smile on my face: as I walked out the door, she says, "Come see me for longer time next time, babe." :O .....apparently, I was the only one who had just had a poor experience at this session. I definitely TOFTT on this one. Do yourself a huge favor and pass this ASP by in your quest for physical satisfaction. My two cents is, if you are going to go pro, then BE pro. Good luck out there :) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cassie Cream | Astro | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Astro
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cassie is a great find! She looks exactly like her pics and she should, since they are her and recent. Great face, great body, great time! Highly recommend this girl! I can't wait to see her again. Thanks Cassie for a great time! Says she will be here another week, but will be coming back soon...and I hope often. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Coloseeker | Denver | Yes | 70 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Coloseeker
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Nichole many times in the few years that I have been partaking of the hobby in the Denver area. Was easy to setup the appointment to see her at her new incall location. Nichole makes you feel welcome when you see her and puts you at ease, her skills are top notch. I have seen various other ladies in the area, but keep coming back to see her as she is my favorite. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Marisa COS | textrainer | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
textrainer
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I just relocated to the Springs about 2 weeks ago and jumped right in with a cozy dream of Marisa. She looks exactly like her photos, cute tiny body with excellent skills. I went with the 1/2 for , in the dream there was a good CBJ and a couple of different positions starting with Doggie and finished with MISH. I would recommend this one for sure. Tex Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gloria | jbridges77 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/23/13 | |
|
Review by
jbridges77
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gloria is Amazing! She far exceeded my expectations of our meeting and I will see her as often as possible! Any man who has the opportunity to spend time with this beautiful woman should consider them self lucky! I know I do! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | Southern Thunder | Denver | Yes | 60 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Southern Thunder
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nina is a cute girl with nice full lips, they looked even better when she was giving me a mouth hug. I just don't care for all those freckles and thick ankles but to her credit she is a very friendly girl with a nice tasting ass. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nicole Thomas | nobs | Denver | No | 1 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After seeing her pics and reading her reviews I was very excited to see Nicole (eros) and scheduled a 2 hr meeting for 9pm. Everything was confirmed and prepayment was made, and sadly 9 came and went. Her assistant was very kind and apologetic, but by 10:30 and still no show I gave up. Very disappointed... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| EveSupreme | jpw222 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 15 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
jpw222
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Eve recently returned to the hobby just in time for my trip through CS. She is a fantastically warm genuine person and now my all time favorite provider. Fabulous kisser and all activities were very much enjoyed by both parties. I will return every chance I can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | Karl from Prague | Denver | Yes | 88 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Karl from Prague
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am not inclined to write a review that sounds like a letter to Penthouse. Suffice it to say that Samantha is a real gem. She was advertising a special, but I thought that since I'd long wanted to see her, I would pay her normal rate. Is that tipping? I don't think so. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jewelz | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 7 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Finally, I was able to meet up with Jewelz & Brooke for a 3-party last week. It was everything I hoped for and more (YMMV). These lades are fun, attractive and horny....and what a value. They brought a smile to my less than great week and kept me smiling throughout the weekend. I had only planned a short visit with Jewelz but when she asked if Brooke was invited, who was I to argue. It was like we were making our own movies, yes we were sooooo naughty. Many positions enjoyed by all, (I could use some of that now). Thanks Ladies...I'm looking forward to a return visit already. G_R Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor xo | coking | Denver | Yes | 3 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pictures are accurate. Easy set up and location. She's great. Would see her again when she's back in town. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jaelyn | Bader2003 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 7/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Bader2003
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Jaelyn was in town in July, and after carefully looking at her ads in the Internet, I decided to give her a call. She was in DTC, and her voice was very welcoming. We agreed to meet later in the afternoon in her incall location. The pictures are accurate, and her face is beautiful, but what most attracted me from her were here long lean dancer-type legs. She gave me a back rub which helped me relax for a few minutes before we got down to business. Jaelyn is very safe, and I did not mind since all activities were performed with high energy and engagement. We tried several positions, and I must say my favorite one was lazy dog. Mish was great because it allowed me to hold her incredible legs, oh what an spectacular view that was. She is originally from Seattle, and she told me she will come visit soon again. Treat her well and she will make sure you are taken care of too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||