Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

151 - 200 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
AmeliaKress HowardC Denver Yes 6 9/1/26
Review by HowardC (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently spent an amazing couple hours with Amelia. I contacted her based on the recommendation of a mutual friend and I am so glad I did. She is very prompt with communication and extremely professional. The screening and setup was a breeze. I would recommend checking out her website and her “Fansly” page. What you see is what you get; a beautiful redhead. She hides her face for privacy reasons, but not to worry. She has a gorgeous face and an amazing smile. We sat on the couch and chatted for a bit. She had me relaxed in the blink of an eye. Then we were off to the races. She is a very sexy and sensual woman. During our breaks we discussed all sorts of topics from history to art to travel. She is a highly intelligent and thoughtful lady. If she attracts you I would strongly recommend a visit.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FoxyIvy junglejames Denver Yes 108 9/1/26
Review by junglejames (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw FoxyIvy in Denver at her apartment which was very easy to find and plenty of parking spots in the street. Communication and verification were super easy, all done on TOB, She is a very gorgeous girl, warm, friendly and beautiful, she looks, and even better than her pictures' marvelous, just amazing. I was so excited I had to take my time a little bit. It was so fun I felt like It was not going to end what an amazing Sunday to end the week. If you are looking for those Tik Tok, IG good looking girls you gotta check her out. She will amaze, thrill, and blow your mind with who she is and what she does best. Stay thirsty, my friends.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissRed kaajani Denver Yes 8 9/1/26
Review by kaajani (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a late night randezvouz and let me tell you she could not be sweeter! I loved everything about our session. all safe of course but the cbj was out of this world. Very vocal and accomodating! super sweet and loved her disposition. Book with confidence and always treat her right and with respect! xoxox


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-30-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Garza antmic303 DTC Yes 12 9/1/26
Review by antmic303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/26, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to see this beautiful woman along with a wonderful provider named Zaria, who I have seen multiple times. It was a fantastic time! I have already written a positive review many months ago for Zaria, and she is an extremely attractive and very nice person. I strongly recommend her as well. But, this review is for Lilly, who also treated me great! She was very nice, and is more beautiful and sexier in person than in her pictures. I highly recommend for all the guys reading this, to go see her while she's still here in Denver. She is beautiful, very sweet and I had a great session with her. I have nothing but good things to say about her, and I will definitely go for another session with her while she's still in Colorado. She's definitely worth seeing, especially if you like beautiful Latina ladies like I do.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams Anon123456789 Denver Yes 17 9/1/26
Review by Anon123456789 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went and saw her again thinking there’s no way it could be as good as the first time? Wrong was even better than my ATF experience last time. This time she had a more permanent incall, she was more laid back because we knew each other, but the experience was absolutely next level. DFK, BBBJCIM, and everything I wanted for a little birthday gift to myself. Treat her very well, she’s my absolute favorite


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo lookzapata Denver Yes 64 9/1/26
Review by lookzapata (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/26
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lisa left me breathless. From the moment we met, the pull between us was undeniable—electric, magnetic, impossible to ignore. She DFK me like an old girlfriend. She's beautiful, sharp, and carries this playful fire that had my heart racing from the very first glance. Every smile, every glance made me want to explore all her body, the DATY and DATO was delicious and a beautiful view, that is stuck in my head. She has this rare gift of making you feel completely wanted while keeping you guessing, and I found myself completely undone in her presence with her BBBJ and wet pussy! The tension was intoxicating, the heat between us palpable, I wanted her in a way that surprised even me. She was excited with multiple covered positions.Hours later, I'm still aching for more. She's my all-time favorite, and I already know I need to see her again, and again. Lisa is dangerously addictive, and I don't want to be cured.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair 333halfevil DTC Yes 65 9/1/26
Review by 333halfevil (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Ann multiple times, and there is a reason I keep coming back, she satisfies all of my bedroom desires. I am an ass man, If you have not had the pleasure of seeing her from behind, you are missing out. Those hips and slim waist are a sight to behold. Thank you Ann for your companionship!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder Joe538 Boulder Yes 39 9/1/26
Review by Joe538 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After wanting schedule a session with Amy for a while, it finally happened last week, being one of the most relaxing experiences lately, She knows her stuff and provides an excellent service, The session went very smooth from start to end, chatted like old friends, I highly recommend her and will schedule soon another great experience with her,.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
crissy3927 Mike Denver Yes 4 9/1/26
Review by Mike (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful massage with Crissy. Great conversation, great massage, and amazing after the flip. Location is in a nice neighborhood with plenty of parking. Communication was great, and she was a delightful person to meet. I hope to see her when she comes back to visit Denver again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Athena_the_Goddess javajunkie Denver Yes 60 9/1/26
Review by javajunkie (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met up with Athena today and have should’ve done it earlier. Her in call is downtown. Denver parking wasn’t bad.. after a few text back-and-forth, she met me at the elevator. Her pictures are spot on, along with her other reviews. She has quite the kinky one.. BBBJ was amazing and kicked off pretty much the rest of our time. She has a trunk of toys that she seem to know exactly how to use.. The Dfk was amazing . I’ll be back.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GG Gomez Caveman555 DTC Yes 31 9/1/26
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Review a little over due, phenomenal time! Beautiful and sweet young lady who is built for fun. GFE, unreal assets 0 complaints and 10/10


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina Caveman555 DTC Yes 17 9/1/26
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Screenimg was easy with TOB, communication was wasy. Upon arrival i was immediately relieved as she answered her door in heels and a sexy little robe. Stunning and a bit playful. Loves to kiss! Well worth the trip amd the accent will drive you wild. Come prepared she has 0 quit in her!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bondy TheThickness Denver Yes 24 8/28/26
Review by TheThickness (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The experience with Bondy the best FBSM in town. Pictures are accurate and she is very enthusiastic and accommodating. Highly recommend.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Garza LMcQueen76 DTC Yes 12 8/28/26
Review by LMcQueen76 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sweet beautiful gal. Tall, sexy and fun. All gfe activities performed with enthusiasm. Fun, frisky and experienced provider. Can't go wrong here! Will repeat for sure!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Garza Kingfer76 Denver Yes 12 8/28/26
Review by Kingfer76 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tall, sexy Latina with extra seductive eyes???? No drama no games, great GFE all very easy and relaxed! Don’t miss her!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alejandra boxer-6526 DTC Yes 2 8/28/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: In my previous 140 reviews, I never posted a "TOFTT" until today. Don't ask me why, but for some reason I scheduled an appointment with Alejandra even though she didn't have any reviews. Normally, I need at least a couple of positive reviews before I schedule with a provider. Today, I looked at her pics and threw caution to the wind...and Im glad I did. After verification and reference check, it was easy to schedule a time to see her. When she opened the door she was wearing very little, and has the most beautiful face. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss which led to some dfk while I got familiar with her body. Her breasts are supple and feel natural, her figure is divine, and she was very sensual and sexy. She helped me out of my clothes and started things off with an amazing bbbj. I laid her back on the bed so I could worship her breasts and suck on her beautiful nipples. I was so hot for this Latina, we put on a cover and started in mish. We moved through a few different positions, sucking and kissing on each other as we went, and back to mish where I finished. We laid there and kissed each other tenderly for a few minutes.. then it was time to go. The time went so fast. This was the best "TOFTT" I could ever have asked for. Thank you so much Alejandra. I will see you soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SeleneLuxury continentscolide Denver Yes 58 8/28/26
SeleneLuxury Legendary Genius Denver Yes 58 8/28/26
Review by Legendary Genius (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Selene was fantastic from start to finish. The booking and verification process was easy and seamless. Beyond being stunning—petite and tight with gorgeous curves and silky smooth skin—she has a great outgoing personality. Our time together was truly unforgettable, in between the conversation flowed naturally. Cannot recommend her enough!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amari xoxo gprclimb Denver Yes 9 8/28/26
Review by gprclimb (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/26
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amari was a great time! Texted over a couple of evenings before settling on a plan. She met me at my place in central Denver promptly at the agreed-upon time. She is incredibly friendly and disarming and instantly put me at ease. She looks and smells lovely, is an easy conversationalist, and seems to really enjoy meeting new people. When she wanted to turn it on, she really turns it on and seems to enjoy herself! 10/10 would recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Herman2010 Denver Yes 93 8/28/26
Review by Herman2010 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha was great spent a little time chatting before changing and moving to a massage. Her hands are majic and made all of my stress go away, and then she took care of my tension. Great finish.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy.Exotic Allure_man Westminster Yes 1 8/28/26
Review by Allure_man (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Cindy a few times over the years in Thornton. She is a sweetheart, fun, enthusiastic and makes you feel comfortable right off the batt. She has ALL the curves in the right places! Plays safe. Treat her right gents :)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina HC1234 DTC Yes 17 8/28/26
Review by HC1234 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I would highly recommend seeing Camila while she is around Denver, I had a great time with her. Everything I wanted out of our time together was provided. She is very beautiful as well, so that is always a plus. Definitely a GFE provider. I can't wait to see her again next time she is in Denver.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adele Rose Tee Baggins DTC Yes 32 8/28/26
Review by Tee Baggins (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is long overdue . I wrote one immediately and somehow mucked it up . I spent an hour with this amazing beauty , and I have to say it was top notch . All acronyms present. Our time was hot and passionate , round 2 was the same !! Absolute knockout !! Adele knows exactly how to treat a man and be treated. So Fellas , stop looking around , do yourself a favor and go see this gem of a lady !! Be a gentleman , and the rewards are priceless . Thank you Adele ! Until the next time


Age: 50 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair Frankie1 DTC Yes 65 8/28/26
Review by Frankie1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic experience with Amontclair. She looks even better than her photos — natural, radiant, and genuinely striking. From the moment we met, her down-to-earth demeanor put me completely at ease. No pretense, just warm, easy conversation and a relaxed vibe. She gave an excellent massage that was skilled, thorough, and very soothing. Also communication beforehand was easy and she was very accommodating with scheduling. The whole time together felt comfortable and enjoyable. Would gladly see her again. I highly recommend.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-28-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mirandita boxer-6526 DTC Yes 5 8/26/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup after verification. She answered the door wearing black lingerie, and a big smile. She gave me a light kiss and then I gave her a deep kiss. She responded. We kissed like lover as I felt her beautiful breasts and nipples. She slipped her hand down my pants. We striped off our clothes and met on the bed for more kissing which led to me worshiping those beautiful breasts before I had some amazing DATY. Her bbbj was fantastic. We moved in and out of a few different positions before I filled the cover. Great time. I will see you soon, Mirandita


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JewelBardot Frankie1 DTC Yes 12 8/26/26
Review by Frankie1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Jewels recently and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. She was punctual, professional, and made everything feel completely comfortable and natural. Her presence is elegant and warm, and she has a genuine, engaging personality that puts you at ease right away. Our time together was relaxed, attentive, and exactly as discussed. Communication beforehand was clear and respectful, and she was very discreet throughout. I left feeling completely satisfied and would not hesitate to see her again. Highly recommended if you’re looking for someone polished, reliable, and genuinely enjoyable to spend time with.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina love2kiss Denver Yes 17 8/26/26
Review by love2kiss (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Camila was an absolute pleasure to meet. From the initial contact and verification to the goodbye, everything was smooth, easy, and stress-free. The location was convenient, and the whole experience felt very comfortable from the beginning. She is every bit as beautiful as her photos, with an incredibly gorgeous face and a very warm, engaging personality. She was affectionate, attentive, and enthusiastic throughout, with great energy that made the experience feel natural and effortless. I also really enjoyed talking with her. She’s genuinely sweet, sociable, and easy to connect with, which added a lot to the overall experience. There was a great balance of chemistry, conversation, and affection. Overall, Camila delivered an exceptional experience from start to finish. I left very happy with the visit and would absolutely see her again. 10/10 and highly recommended!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 Flanker07 Denver Yes 71 8/26/26
Review by Flanker07 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The other reviews are good to go here, too. Easy set up and verification. When I got to her place, Ava opened the door in a sweet, sexy lingerie outfit that didn't stay on too long. She started with DFK and my squeezing and sucking her breasts which she moaned about as we shuffled to her bed... Off came my clothes and some sweet BBBJ and more breastplay, and more BBBJ. Then I laid on my back and she got on top and rode me hard and fast, kissing and riding me and she came loudly...! Then more BBBJ, Mish, Doggy and back to me on my back with a sweet CIM explosion!! Very passionate experience you all need to have~!~!~! Thank you, Ava~!!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Meave bokinsane007 Westminster Yes 1 8/26/26
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow this girl is so sexy and so much fun I had an amazing time she has such a great body and is so much fun GFE all the way great bbj and wonderful kisser daty was so good and she gets into so much so glad I came to see her I am gonna see her again tomorrow I might recommended seeing her native American girls are so hot and she is definitely hot


Age: 31 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Teenietiny Tandre9 DTC N/A 6 8/25/26
Review by Tandre9 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: N/A Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Teenie was amazing. From the start I was very comfortable, and left feeling very satisfied. She honestly looks even better in person and very enjoyable to talk to. The sex was great, the conversation stellar, and overall a pleasing experience. 100% worth it.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-22-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amari xoxo Herman2010 DTC Yes 9 8/25/26
Review by Herman2010 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made arrangements for an early morning session. She is super hot and super skilled. Had a great time with her and will be booking again. Set up and communication was great!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams jweston1968 Denver Yes 17 8/25/26
Review by jweston1968 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The "real" part pretty much says it all. Real beautiful, real friendly, and a tops self experience. I had the opportunity to meet this gorgeous newcomer, and it was one of the best times I have ever had. She is gorgeous and fun to hang out with. The total GFE experience. Came in and took care of the usual business and visited for a a few minutes and then the fun began. CFS including DATY, BBBL, cowgirl, doggie, and missionary. You won't see girls this gorgeous, fun, and friendly often. I am still mesmerized from the experience. I will definitely repeat and repeat.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir TommyD10 DTC Yes 11 8/25/26
Review by TommyD10 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scarlett is a short one. Her hotel was in a familiar row of hotels in DTC. She meet me at the door in her sailor outfit. Nice touch. She’s friendly, light kisses and those hips don’t lie. Great communicator through text and a good time, probably didn’t stay the full hh but that’s probably more me.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Frankie1 DTC Yes 111 8/25/26
Review by Frankie1 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I cannot add anything that the other reviews havent covered. Roxy is great! She is very friendly, and the pictures couldnt be more accurate! The only downside was scheduling was a bit back and forth however it was well worth the wait. She is not classic gfe if that is your thing however she makes up for it in many ways. Definitely see her while she is in town.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malena6 blondeelk727 DTC Yes 28 8/25/26
Review by blondeelk727 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out last minute and she happened to have time available as I was traveling through town. Nice location, great big room at end of the building. (I prefer that over a regular room that has neighbors on both sides)Bella has a great body, great tits, tasty and responsive box and nips with a perfect ass. Lots of great DFK and her head game is legit. This chick is a dynamite little package and just as sweet as pie to top it off. Definitely want to go back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrimalDelilah charbery Denver Yes 25 8/25/26
Review by charbery (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Delilah 3 times in the last several weeks and she's always a great time. She has many talents and delivers more than most. She's a fun conversationalist, has an interesting background, is a great kisser, and has a sense for knowing how to treat you. This last visit I was stressed coming in an she knew exactly what to do and how to proceed. I've had nothing but great sessions with her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camilavalentina Hobbyboy Denver Yes 17 8/25/26
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/26
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great meeilting Camila for a very sensual and intense GFE encounter. As stated by other reviewers, the whole experience, from first contact, screening, to the meet-up and conversation afterwards, was a pleasure. Looking forward to seeing Camila on future visits.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss 1 jake2vi Denver Yes 4 8/25/26
Review by jake2vi (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was truly an unforgettable experience. At first, I was captivated by her curves, but as I got to know her, I realized that it was her personality that I loved most along with all of her adorable plush companions. What I’ll remember most is the sweet and charming feeling she gave me. Highly recommanded.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 love2kiss Denver Yes 20 8/25/26
Review by love2kiss (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha was an absolute pleasure to meet. The booking process was quick and smooth, and communication was excellent from the start. She’s very sociable and genuinely enjoyable to talk with, sharing her own experiences and making the time together feel natural and relaxed. She is beautiful, confident, and very enthusiastic. Everything flowed effortlessly, and I really appreciated how communicative and engaged she was throughout. We had a great variety of experiences together, and she was incredibly responsive and expressive. Overall, an exceptional experience from beginning to end. I’m very glad I had the opportunity to meet Samantha and would absolutely see her again when she’s back in Denver. Highly recommended.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
realamberadams ElectricalJoe68 Denver Yes 17 8/24/26
Review by ElectricalJoe68 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Amber. I was unable to book time with her twice before because of my busy schedule even throughout that she stayed very communicative and eager to make something work. Screening was easy through TOB. Her incall location is a very nice clean apartment in South Denver. Her instructions for parking and getting into the building are clear and easy to follow. Once we met in person I knew I had made the right decision. Amber is extremely fit and takes great care of herself. She does a great job of making you comfortable. All activities were done with the upmost enthusiasm. Book with confidence and treat her great and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyHeart ryeath DTC Yes 5 8/22/26
Review by ryeath (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Tiffany a few times now and every time is an absolutely wonderful escape. First off, she is gorgeous, with amazing curves. Her place is clean, private, and very quality, and she gave very clear and direct instructions on how to get there. Her body work is extremely good, she worked out my tight back and got me very relaxed. On the flip, the experience intensified, with lots of teasing, all building up to a perfect ending. She is beautiful, sweet, respectful, and sexy as hell!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy Amethyst ynglifter69 DTC Yes 2 8/22/26
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I really TOFTT in setting up an outcall with Amy. First off this was my first outcall in 14 years. Thankfully she matched her pics perfectly and even exceeded them. Her communication was incredible all the way up to the time we met. Since she had no reviews I asked for a few pics and she happily obliged. Two rounds included bbbj,daty, dfk, 69, and even a shower together at the end. Her breasts are small, but very perky and just a little to grab onto in the rear. The other thing that is hard to convey in a review is her personality. Such an awesome person to chat with. She love what she does and it shows. I told her about this board, so I expect everyone to treat her nice.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AnyTime JayT DTC Yes 8 8/22/26
Review by JayT (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/26
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a very sexy and professional lady. Services as advertised. I enjoyed my time with her. She asked what I would like to start with after a very arousing and satisfactory untranslated french prelude. The aftermath didn't last long as I released. Stickler for hygiene, which I appreciated. One of, if not the cleanest, daty I ever experienced. Can't go wrong with her. Highly recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Camila Madrid lolo04 Denver Yes 11 8/22/26
Review by lolo04 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Camila, is on the quieter side, more than likely this is because she is 2nd language English speaker. Massage was terrific a little on the lighter side then I prefer but still real good. Soft & Slow!!!! Her demeanor is intriguing. I was left wanting to know more about her. Brains and body. Treat her good she deserves it.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-30-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nova Noir Cory812 DTC Yes 22 8/22/26
Review by Cory812 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An incredible visit. Great conversation that made me feel at ease. Things moved quickly as the heat built between us. I will be a regular. Thanks for the great time! Guys take care of her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrimalDelilah HowardC Denver Yes 25 8/22/26
Review by HowardC (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of meeting Delilah. I reached out after seeing her ads on TOB and based on the suggestion of a common friend. She is very professional and the arrangements are straightforward. When you meet her you will see the same beautiful women that you see on TOB and her website. She is very warm and inviting and will have you chatting and at ease in the blink of an eye. She is very sensual and the afternoon progressed. The best way to describe our time is it’s like being with a sweet close friend with amazing benefits. I highly recommend a visit if you are attracted to her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Noir boxer-6526 DTC Yes 11 8/22/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/26
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not sure what happened to my initial review so I am resubmitting: "Wow". Easy setup after verification. She is beautiful, passionate, and full on GFE. English is her second language, but not an issue. Athletic body, luscious lips, amazing eyes. She is a great kisser. Lots of DFK while we fondled each other. After clothes were off she gave me an amazing BBBJ, then I returned the favor with some tasty DATY that brought her to her first O. We kept teasing each other until she pushed me back and crawled on top of me for some covered cowgirl. She can twerk!! We took our time as we moved through a number of positions which ended with multiple pops for both of us. I will she her soon and often!! Thank you Scarlett!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mrs Tamy boxer-6526 Thornton Yes 2 8/22/26
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I was in town and had some business over in Thornton. I remembered a review a read about Tamy from another very established hobbyist on the board, and decided to connect with her. Screening was painless. She is very sexy and tall. Not GFE, but that did not distract from the appointment. I was in a bit of a hurry so HJ, mish, 69, and lazy dog was all it took to fill the cover. Pretty good time for a break in a busy schedule.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MarieAlexaBrazil victorp Thornton Yes 4 8/22/26
Review by victorp (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/26
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Greeted me with a nice smile and kiss. She had a calm vibe. Quick shower, Dfk bbbj, mish.. great gfe experience. some chats, cuddles, shower. More kisses n hugs and out.. I think she'd clearly be open for more.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35B-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Norcolmale Denver Yes 29 8/22/26
Review by Norcolmale (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/26
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alex is such a wonderful experience. Vivacious, personable and great to talk with … and then she is stunning and fun. A great massage from a beautiful woman and the flip was memorable. It has been years and she is still wonderful to be with .


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: