Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16851 - 16900 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Audrey Astor airamericavet65 Denver Yes 170 11/7/18
Review by airamericavet65 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My Halloween treat came a little late this year???? and I experienced a first for me. Three lady's (Nina Faulkner, Laci French and Audrey) gave me a journey through Fantasyland. 3 mouths, 3(?) And 6 hands all working in there unique way to create a frenzy of sensuous activity. Not the least of which was floating on air in a swing made for two or three. These ladies provided me with an erotic experience that will last vividly in my mind for eternity. Can't wait to see the movie. Kudos to these marvelous ladies they are truly the best. They set the standard of Excellence for the hobby


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 82 11/7/18
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Zoe is a great lady clean in call location, better than it looks from outside. She meet me with a great kiss and welcoming hug. She likes to enjoy herself and it shows. Please her and she will return the favor 10 fold. She offers GFE and it is a must !! Treat her well she is a lady we all want to keep in our community. Thank you Zoe looking forward to seeing you again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou mtnhombre Denver Yes 62 11/6/18
Review by mtnhombre (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Annalise was beautiful, sweet, smart, and incredibly engaging. There was an incredible connection and I look forward to our next meeting! She has a no quit attitude and really rocks my world!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana ticonderouga Denver Yes 158 11/6/18
Review by ticonderouga (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A wonderful lady who who is warm and charming and very easy to talk to, and one of the best massages that I have experienced. Well worth the time.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson Escher5280 Denver Yes 46 11/6/18
Review by Escher5280 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Jewel short notice up north. She was warm and welcoming and put me to ease right away. Some nice tf to get going then she climbed on top with those beautiful Ds in my face. Flipped for some Mish then finished in k9. All activities we preformed safety with enthusiasm and cute little moans throughout. Great time. Would repeat


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyaLoveex3 Greenlite Denver Yes 16 11/6/18
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful woman. Met me with warm hug and smile. Very petite. She was both very sexy and very friendly. She did have a few rules but reasonable. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. She seemed to enjoy herself. Highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Newtown1 Denver Yes 113 11/6/18
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Confident mature Latina with soft supple body and great skills and personality. Above average bbbj, lots of dfk fun experience, genuine woman


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 TheFinerThings Denver Yes 67 11/6/18
Review by TheFinerThings (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Amanda at her very nice and private location. Set up was a breeze and communication excellent. She is a sweet woman and takes some time to get to know you, asking what you like... and delivering. Her rules are simple and she truly aims to please, as many others have mentioned. Great attitude, great performance and a lot of fun to talk to as well. Thanks Amanda!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely Maxman45 Denver Yes 18 11/6/18
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Flat out very beautiful lady -Pics don’t come close at all she is Wayyyy more prettier in person. Super sweet and very very clean. Experience was great - guys Treat her right!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elitexxeva Hobbyboy Denver Yes 10 11/6/18
Review by Hobbyboy (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow... Eva is phenomenal. Great conversationalist and extremely cute. Her looks are absolutely knockout... including the awesome makeup and lingerie. The fact that a normal guy like me can enjoy a session with a hot babe like Eva is confirmation that miracles do happen. After our initial greating, she got me worked up for the main event. Hugely enjoyed groping and watching those amazing mm's bounce around while enjoying mpcfs. To finish she got down on her knees with me sitting on the edge of the bed and expertly HJ'ed me off on to her tits while dirty talking and maintaining eye-contact the whole time. I will DEFINITELY repeat.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds fredsp411 Denver Yes 142 11/6/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at upscale hotel in DTC. Opened the door in mans shirt, very sexy. Warm, welcoming, and very attractive. Body of a 30 year old. GFE activities with affection and enthusiasm. She likes to be taken care of which is my favorite. Will repeat.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petra-2767 seneca12 Denver No 2 11/6/18
Review by seneca12 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy on short notice, but when I had issues contacting her to get into her building, I was immediately hit with a flurry of "you're a timewaster!" or "get back to me when you're serious..." texts. This was with a delay of just minutes... I did manage to get into the building and went through with the session anyway. Petra was pleasant in the room, but the whole full body nuru mutual touch session she promised was a mediocre back massage followed by a perfunctionary finish on the flip. The session was kind of soured by how aggro she was when there was the slightest hiccup. Otherwise, was the girl in the picture. That's about all I have to recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
E.J.England Babekhti Denver Yes 12 11/6/18
Review by Babekhti (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I sent Erica a request through p411 and she answered right away. Awesome provider, very nice and very professional. Previous reviews are on point. Can't wait to see you again


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 46DDD+-40-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kadi Bad_thoughts123 Rockies Yes 24 11/6/18
Review by Bad_thoughts123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great girl! Great service! We texted a little bit trying to get our schedules to align. She ended up staying a little longer than she wanted to just so she could see me! I was pretty nervous when I first arrived to her very nice, clean, upscale incall location, but she quickly put me at ease. Not going to share too many details, but this girl is fantastic! Great body, great service, and everything was done enthusiastically! My only regret is not seeing her sooner and not staying longer! Thank you very much, Kadi! Until we meet again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana MHGuy69 Denver Yes 158 11/6/18
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's not often that you can say that you enjoyed meeting lady as much as you enjoyed your time with her but that was definitely my experience with Montana. Good communication, easy set-up and a nice, upscale in-call location.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire IMNobody Colorado Springs Yes 68 11/6/18
Review by IMNobody (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Crystyna was easy to book, texting me back quickly to confirm our appointment. She also texted the morning of our appointment asking me to confirm or cancel, which I appreciated. Her studio is easy to find and very relaxing and peaceful and private. I had been having spasms in my low back for several days and none of the usual methods had worked. I had seen her ads for some time and thought I would take a chance and see if she could help. She gives a great massage, very loving, very strong, but was careful to ask if the pressure was right. My back has been pain-free since seeing her and of course my front feels awesome too... Thanks Crystyna, I'll be back to see you again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver RedneckMikey Denver Yes 74 11/5/18
Review by RedneckMikey (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG this young lady is perfect in EVERY way! Words cannot describe. She looks even hotter in person than her pics. Great personality, not rushed, just a fantastic experience. Jessie please come back to Denver often!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Blaze Denver Yes 119 11/5/18
Review by Blaze (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms T DDD - FBSM from a charming delight! These days I'm loving FBSM - I can just lay there and let her take care of me - so I arranged to spent an hour with Taylor. After screening the appointment is made. She seemed more accomodating than most regarding the date and the time of day. Easy parking and she talks you to her door on the phone. She opens the door in lingerie and begins with the option for you to shower. Her place is set up quite nicely. No real sound system but she says she's going to get one. She does talk but not excessively. Overall I'd say the experience is altogether GFE-like, but it's FBSM. For me it was a great time! What a charming delight she is! A very giving lady. Excellent skills and she conducts the meeting in an experienced and professional manner. Nice deep massage with some sensual touches. She sits or lies on you while massaging which I like. There is no "front rub" - an approach I'm liking more and more. Taylor never removed her lingerie but she does expose the important things - very, very nice. This woman is really beautiful. Unclear why she is modest. She finishes with patient and hardworking hands and a trip to Europe, just north of Spain. An excellent FBSM artist. Yeah. Suggestions for next time, and probably most guys would appreciate: A sound system is important. Anything that is in the same room will work, and she should ask him to choose the genre & volume. Recommended to me last June by BigBaldBlk - Wow, thanks buddy! A very fun tryst. She is a gem and she is worth it! A definite repeater for me. Highly recommended.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha of Denver TedEBare Denver Yes 88 11/5/18
Review by TedEBare (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been a fan of Samantha for many years now. She always delights me and I always enjoy her company. She knows how to please me and I do my best to please her. As long as you stick to her menu, you will be pleased and so will she. I intend to see Samantha as frequently as I can. She is a treasure.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds hockeyguy Denver Yes 142 11/5/18
Review by hockeyguy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese, WOW - you are so much fun and sexy as can be. This was our 2nd time of many more to come. I was lucky to get to see her after a cancellation. Greeted with a kiss and hug like a long lost girlfriend. we chatted and caught up on things - proceeded to the bedroom. WOW - hard to put into words the total GFE experience that Reese provides. It was amazing all activities done with care and enjoyed by both parties.. thank you Reese for being you and sharing with the world.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
bcynott rkraft1 Denver Yes 8 11/5/18
Review by rkraft1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: the setup was easy I text her on short notice an when I arrive she gave me her rm number. she was so beautiful. I highly recommend you to see her. she is not a clock watcher I wish I can have her to myself.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Allied47 Denver Yes 38 11/5/18
Review by Allied47 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted her and she almost immediately got back to me yesterday.I tried to last time she posted but I guess phone wasn't working. I asked for an outcall and she was more than obliged to. When she got here she was wearing a leggings and hoodie. She was very nice and accommodating. Great eye contact and good energy throughout the session. We stopped to take a break and went at it again.It felt like I had known her for a long time. She was awesome and I will be back. Wish we could still put down more details.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLita Birddogg69 Denver Yes 9 11/5/18
Review by Birddogg69 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I easily set to up a time to meet Sara at her incall. I arrived to meet a tall buxom Sara. Her hair is lighter now and she didn’t have a lot of make up on otherwise she matches the photos. Sara was really friendly. We chatted a while before heading to the bedroom for shower and fun. She has a kickin body especially if you like tall and stacked women. Her service was A+. Overall good experience. I can’t wait to see Sara again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca curvoisseur Denver Yes 28 11/5/18
Review by curvoisseur (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Cali was the epitome of GFE. She's beautiful inside and out.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Claire Skg Denver Yes 8 11/5/18
Review by Skg (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Naomi multiple times over the past two years. She dropped off p-411 so I hadn’t seen her for over a year then by accident one day I saw her ad on TOB. Guys, this gal is hot. She always dresses in a very sexy outfit to meet you at the door. You’ll get hard in 30 seconds once you see this hot body. The flattest stomach I’ve seen and so sexy. I normally don’t spend 20 minutes kissing, but Naomi is one of the best open mouth kissers I’ve ever encountered. (Guys, just don’t stick you tongue down her throat ). She also has the best, perfect, unmarked skin I have ever seen. Only one tattoo on her foot Her bj is her own. It’s the best. She can take it all without gagging. All position were performed with vigor and excitement. She lets you know she is enjoying it too. And that perfectly shaped ass from behind is incredible. Guys, she is in Denver about once every six weeks. She’ll only post once as she is popular so you’ll have to watch closely.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 36 11/5/18
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed the opportunity to meet with Sunny. Sunny was a sexy, sensually seductive lady. A bit of a scripted half hour session yet spontaneous too at times. It was an intimate gfe. She provided a little banter and I enjoyed our time together.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Justaguy101 Denver Yes 133 11/5/18
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This third time seeing Amber. She absolutely never disappoints! Laid back, smart, sexy and a great conversationalist. She makes you comfortable right away. If you enjoy a beautiful woman with curves who loves what she does, Amber is the only choice! Treat her well. She'll reciprocate.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Gollstrike4 Denver Yes 146 11/5/18
Review by Gollstrike4 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Lisa at her place and from the moment I walked in to the time I left it was a total GFE. We definitely hit it off and enjoyed each other very much. I can’t say much more than what has already been said about her. I really enjoyed meeting her and I will definitely be back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Deedeelove5150 KillemWithKindness2092 Colorado Springs Yes 12 11/5/18
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Dee Dee is very lovely. I was only able to set up a qv but she was great nonetheless. Communication and set up through text was easy. The session itself was great overall even with such a short visit. She is there to please you and has enthusiasm while doing so. I will definitely be seeing her again, hopefully for a longer session.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMonica2 BigThicky Denver Yes 17 11/5/18
Review by BigThicky (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A few texts back and forth and I scored a date. I arrived at her place and was pleased to see that she was indeed the person I was expecting from the posted pictures. Very friendly and talkative. Our time flew by and as the door shut behind me I thought to myself that this was the perfect way to end my adventures in this activity. Go, I do recommend.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder MHGuy69 Boulder Yes 62 11/5/18
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In the mood for something different, I asked Chase if she had a guy friend who might be interested in joining us, which she did! I always enjoy a good MFM and Chase and Mike were a lot of fun to play with. I was a little pressed for time so our activities were more limited than I would have liked but I will definitely be back for more.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Claire NSAFunLover Denver Yes 8 11/5/18
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: GFE. Great kisser. Started with utf until cim. Round 2. More utf followed by cfs. It was taking me awhile and about 20 min in she started to get noticeably irritated. No biggie, I understood and she stuck with it until the end.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessbaby_xo PaintedBuddha Denver Yes 8 11/5/18
Review by PaintedBuddha (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to meet up with Jessbaby at her private incall. Shes prettier than her pictures would suggest. Super cute with gorgeous eyes. Spot on my latina fantasy. She was so friendly and I had a great time hanging out with her. Not sure what happened with the previous reviewer but this girl is awesome. Already thinking of our next date!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Breasts: Natural Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Smoker: No Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS Kstallguy72 Colorado Springs Yes 76 11/5/18
Review by Kstallguy72 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with my visit. Setup was very easy thru TOB and she was very responsive to my text. The incall location was easy to find and a nice bachelorette pad. Ryleigh is very sweet and a gem. She made me feel at ease right from the start. I highly recommend her and will see her again next time I come back to town. Thanks Ryleigh for making my day.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson Guymandude Denver Yes 46 11/5/18
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jewel is a MILF for sure! And Damn gad I did! Iv'e seen Jewel half a dozen (?) times. She's is definitely a man pleaser. A little UTF, DATY, 69, DFK, PSE, FS! Jewel loves IT! And likes giving IT too. You will enjoy Jewel She's a sweetheart! But Naughty too! She enjoys Porn. So if you do too, she does!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi March goldenhiker Denver Yes 29 11/4/18
Review by goldenhiker (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is overdue but I can't add too much to what has been said before. She's the girl in the pictures, she is comfortable hosting and makes you comfortable. She is excited to engage with you right away. Her bbbj is spectacular and she really seems to enjoy it. Body is outstanding and her face is very beautiful. I will definitely repeat when our schedules next align.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Zyx Denver Yes 140 11/4/18
Review by Zyx (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic time with AspenMarie. She is smokin' hot, friendly and fun. What really impressed me was when I asked for that thing I like she said "I know, I read your profile." Then she turned my world upside down. Simply the best.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 28 11/4/18
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nancy is such a wonderful, Beautiful lady. I was very pleased to be able to meet her. I could not have asked for anything better. The sensual and exotic gfe was top shelf.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLita Hulk Denver Yes 9 11/4/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: LK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG, K9 all provided with much enthusiasm. The other reviews are spot on, Sara is totally an Awesome Provider!!! You gotta love this hobby, where else can you spend time with a beautiful courtesan from half way around the planet without ever leaving town. She has made many trips to the US but this is her first time visiting Denver. Hopefully she will return here again sometime! Thank You Sara :)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Creampieluvr29 Colorado Springs Yes 82 11/4/18
Review by Creampieluvr29 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing experience!! Gorgeous, tight, spinner body, great assets! Very enthusiastic and open-minded, i know i enjoyed myself tremendously and she did, too. Highly recommended, would absolutely see her again! Thanks, Zoe!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor K2dnvrfun Denver Yes 170 11/4/18
Review by K2dnvrfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow wow wow. Met with Audrey and her friend Catalina, dynamic duo. It was an absolute pleasure for all of us. I've met with Audrey a few times both with friends and on her own. She is beautiful and very passionate. After some back and forth with Audrey and Catalina we were able to meet at a nice in call. Greated at the door with 2 sexy ladies, a little light kissing then I freshened up before the festivities began. All leave the details to the imagination but just know I left with a smile from ear to ear and it hasn't stopped yet. Audrey is amazing, fun, is a sweetie, and verybpassionate. I will be seeing her again, many times I'm sure. Of course by kind, respectful, and a gentleman and you will be rewarded otherwise ymmv. Thanks sweetie for a great time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke yellowhammer-4018 Boulder Yes 112 11/4/18
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow what a woman! Spent a great hour with Hunter. Great conversation and overall experience. She is a very classy woman who knows how to treat a man. Thanks for a great time. Hope to see you a again soon.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Spiritman Denver Yes 58 11/4/18
Review by Spiritman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An A+++ , 5 star GFE experience. Given her prior reviews, little else need be said. I met Dana first a few months ago and we missed one another on a couple attempts to reconnect. Due to scheduling difficulties, she promised to “make it up to me”. And man alive did she do so! She was phenomenal in ever regard. She’s among the top of class in Denver. I’m a huge fan!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Hawaiian69 Denver Yes 24 11/4/18
Review by Hawaiian69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She’s down to earth real GFE, Very attractive , sexy and thick AF. That booty is my fave wow!!!!!! I will definitely see her again soon


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner goodguy69 Denver Yes 36 11/4/18
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After another young lady had to cancel our appt.(Which I completly understand why). Nine was more than gracious to meet with me on short notice. After a few introductory texts back and forth for screening. We agreed on a time. Nine showed up looking amazing. We sat and had a wonderful conversation and a few laughs to get aquainted. We slowly transitioned into other activities, the details of which will remain between Her and I. But I will say Nine is a wonderful woman that I would love to visit with again anytime. If you have not had the opportunity to make her acquaintance all I can say is sorry for you. I am certainly glad I had the opportunity. She is a beautiful down to earth, no nonsense woman, but if you are respectful and treat her well, she will do the same in return. Thank you Nine for a wonderful relaxing evening. Hope to see you again in the future. The only other thing I could say about Nine is just DAMN what a woman!!!!!!!!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED johnnybgood Denver Yes 15 11/4/18
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW, went to see Claire on Halloween and oh what a treat it was! Can't wait to see her again already. She is a great young lady who works to make sure you feel you are the only thing she thinks about while you're with her. She is a tiny girl but that is a good thing if you're in to smaller ladies. She is a total GFE, lots of intimacy and can hold a great conversation. she has a great private in call in downtown Denver, safe secure parking, it just felt like going over a friends house. Treat this gal right, she earns and deserves it! Thank you Claire...????


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-23-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petra-2767 morrisondude Denver No 2 11/4/18
Review by morrisondude (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hate to write a bad review, and will typically keep average or below to myself. She's cute, she is the girl in the pictures, so that's the good. The bad, about 5min massage, total half assed. she didn't even have anything covering the massage table, not even a sheet. then, would you like to flip over. I'm thinking, might as well, crappy massage anyway. of course the flip was crap too. probably in and out in 15min. don't waste your time guys. So lame.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina K2dnvrfun Denver Yes 145 11/4/18
Review by K2dnvrfun (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow wow wow. Met with Catalina and her friend Audrey, dynamic duo. It was an absolute pleasure for all of us. Catalina is beautiful with silky smooth skin and very passionate. After some back and forth with Audrey and Catalina we were able to meet at a nice in call. Greater at the door with 2 sexy ladies, a little light kissing then I freshened up before the festivities began. All leave the details to the imagination but just know I left with a smile from ear to ear and it hasn't stopped yet. Catalina is a babe, a sweetie, passionate and a ton of fun. I will be seeing her again when she is back in town by herself and with friends.i recommend you do to. Of course by kind, respectful, and a gentleman and you will be rewarded otherwise ymmv. Thanks sweetie for a great time.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Rangerlove Denver Yes 67 11/4/18
Review by Rangerlove (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with an amazing provider. Everything was safe and with enthusiasm. She is really down to earth and easy to converse with.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle psycogod Denver Yes 20 11/4/18
Review by psycogod (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incall was a little hard to find but she gladly came out to meet me. We talked for a little while before getting to business. Sweet southern gal with a voice that'll make you hard. Which is a good thing because it's a very tight fit. She can tie herself into a knot and do amazing things. Treat her well and I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: