|
Autumn of Aurora
|
|
Darkknight89 |
Denver |
Yes |
70
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic massage, great experience, I highly recommend. Autumn is very friendly and I see myself returning to her warm, soft, capable hands.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
Mountainyogi |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 10/26/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: When I first got there, we chatted for a bit. She's easy to talk to and extremely friendly. Pretty soon though I wanted to see what was underneath her clothes and we headed back to the bedroom.
All I can say is that she is an attentive and passionate woman. Total GFE and highly recommend! One of my ATF's.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
christycc2018
|
|
Chrisaus |
Western Slope |
Yes |
4
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
Chrisaus
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Awesome lady girl next door type no rush very intelligent can talk and get relaxed and comfy before fun begins. She loves to receive DATY if done right she will reward you with nice creamy filling it’s great tasting I will go back just for that alone. She’s very open and menu is pretty open as well she makes you fill at home place to clean up before or after for all us married men, very discrete an absolute blast! You need to see her what a great time Thanks
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
719gent |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
719gent
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a chance to meet up with Amber at her private incall. She is a wonderful lady, her skills are top notch. She is very easy to talk to and had me comfortable shortly after I walked in. I would recommend her to anyone who's eye she has caught, I know I will be seeing her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alisa Russia
|
|
ultraf20 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
ultraf20
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience. It has been a while.
Was looking for something different and was intrigued by her pictures (usually they are not accurate) but her were.
She is a very passionate and warm lady. English is not bad and she is GFE. She also has a warm laugh and is very sexy.
I wont go into all the details but matched what s on her website. She is a very good kisser also.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lizaliciousLiz
|
|
Flintstone |
Denver |
Yes |
41
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 10/29/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a bi female friend in town last week and had wanted to get together with Liz. It could not have been a better choice. Liz has a wonderful incall. It was so hot to have Liz walk in on us as my friend was going down on me in the kitchen. We retired to the bedroom and suffice it to say my mind was blown. The two interacted wonderfully and sprinkled some kinky aspects into the show at my request Liz has an impressive toy collection that was used to pleasure everyone. Liz is a very classy lady and a lot of fun and my friend was definitely happy with the choice.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jennie love
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was out and about on a Saturday night/Sunday morning rubbing my hands together because I was not ready to end my day. So I let my eyes do the walking on TOB. I came across a cute/sexy/mixed girl so I contacted her and she responded quickly. Her location was a bit of a problem so I figured it would be best to reschedule for another day. Tonight was the night, I made contact again and she responded in the same fashion. This particular time we chatted a bit before pinpointing an exact session time. I mentioned to her that I wasn't a fan of waiting in parking lots and she didn't have a problem with it and as soon as I got there, she completed my request (my kind of woman) in an A plus fashion. Once inside, I looked at her because she looked exactly like the pic in the blue grey skirt. I immediately noticed an awesome set of dangerous curves. Of course I made sure she knew I liked what I saw. We chit chatted about her being new to Colorado and her being up in the air about returning. I was curious why she didn't have any reviews but that curiosity strangled the cat after my visit LOL. Not only was I glad I took the chance on meeting her, I knew for some reason she looked extremely familiar and it just may be that she looks like or is a PORNSTAR. I hope that Jenny decides to give COLORADO another chance because she has no idea how great TOB Community can be. Take care of yourself Jenny, I had a lot of fun conquering my CELEBRITY crush tonight..........
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: East Indian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SkyyBabe
|
|
connoisseur |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: While looking to satisfy an urge for some knock-your-socks-off FBSM, I was intrigued by Skyy's profile and photos of her sexy little spinner body. As we all know, arranging a rendezvous with a provider with no reviews is haphazard at best, but after awhile one develops an instinct for assessing risk/reward in these matters. Plus I was feeling lucky, so I took a chance. She quickly responded to my initial contact, and after a brief and simple screening she was on her way. When she walked in the room, I knew I'd hit the motherlode. She had to have noticed my jaw nearly hitting the floor when I first laid eyes on her, as not only does she have a body to die for, but her facial features and beautiful eyes are in the same category as those of an exotic world-class model. And it just got better from there. Skyy has a beautiful smile, both constant and sincere, which in turn made me smile and immediately broke whatever thin ice there may have existed. She's intelligent, has a great sense of humor, and we conversed at length.
And then there's her skills. From the first kiss, to her B2B mutual touching style of FBSM, and beyond, the GFE she provides sets the benchmark for anything else out there. Skyy is not a clock watcher. Her menu is extensive, she is as advertised and although YMMV, if you treat her with the respect she deserves you will not leave disappointed. I certainly was not, and although I had planned for 90 minutes, it somehow turned into 4 hours of bliss, and she easily became hands down my ATF.
A few caveats. If you flunked your physical or are prone to motion sickness, you won't last long with this high energy, true spinner-she'll keep you rocking. If you do not find highly vocal, multi-multi orgasmic women to be extremely sensuous and arousing, either bring a good set of earplugs or check out a different profile.
And if you've never experienced playing with a squirter, you're in for an erotic encounter of epic proportion. It's like shaking a magnum of the finest champagne then popping the cork. But unlike the most exquisite bubbly, one taste of this vintage and you will never want anything less.
If I thought there was a chance that I could selfishly keep her as an amazing little secret to myself, I wouldn't even write this review, so consider yourself lucky to have learned about this rare pearl.
Cheers!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
ezorfman |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
ezorfman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw her late in the evening. When she greated me at the door she was full of passion and energy. We had a great time together. The pictures were accurate. She looks more magnificent in person. And the kissing was great as well as everything else. A true GFE! Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Visited Madison on short notice and it was a wonderful treat. Madison opened the door and she is as gorgeous as ever. A milf for certain whereby all activities performed were top notch, invigorating, and mind blowing. Daty was ever so tasty and if you do it well, she'll return the favor in spades.
The main reason I see Madison is because shes fun, a great conversationalist, funny, and freaking hot! Pardon, should have said FREAKING HOT!
Gentleman, if you treat her well then expect a wonderful time. She's a treasure and nothing less than being a gentleman will do.
Thank you Madison
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
johnnydog |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 10/30/18
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber has an intoxicating wholesome natural beauty that is mesmerizing. Once you have recovered from that realization, unbelievably, life gets even better. This breath of fresh air is also home to the soul of an empath. Gentlemen, this is a sweet woman there to authentically minister to your aches, pains and needs...and she does it so well and seamlessly you believe it to be a dream. Treat Amber with the utmost respect please.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Courtney-8361
|
|
Synoches |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was a very unusual experience for me. I was looking for an incall and texted Courtney asking what she had. Outcalls only that night but car dates, included. I hadn’t done a car date in a very long time (maybe a decade) but she was willing to meet me and make it happen and I decided to go for it.. We had a great time and she just hung out and spoke her mind with me like she was just happy to have someone to spend the time with after the main event was done. It almost felt more like a hookup with some cool chick I happened to meet.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-25-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
Socal7 |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
Socal7
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Cara today and, on all fronts, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Cara has a wonderful, sweet personality, a gorgeous face and a perfect body. I will definitely be booking more and longer sessions with Cara.
She made me feel welcome and happy as soon as I walked through the door. Cara’s pictures are really hot and they show her beauty but she is even hotter and more beautiful in person. She is the complete package and I wouldn’t want to change a thing about her.
Thank you so much Cara for the incredible and wonderful time today.
Also, great location in a nice and safe area.
Tonight, I’m going to sleep better than I have ever slept...and will likely dream about Cara and my next visit.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyaLoveex3
|
|
topherbside |
Denver |
No Show |
16
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Read the other review as well, she is a flake. Texted back and forth, then when I got there she stopped responding. Don’t waste your time.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Going back on my messages I dont see anyone who said they were here that i didn’t text back . Please don’t refer to anyone’s reviews because I seen that person & it doesn’t apply . But my apologies for the miscommunication & inconvenience .
Xoxo Mya
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
TedEBare |
Salt Lake City |
Yes |
105
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
TedEBare
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Britney met me at the door of her room in an upscale hotel. Her pictures are current and she is one hottie. We made out a bit and got down to business. If you are good at DATY she will make the rest of your time into a memorable experience. She gave an excellent CBJ and finally climbed on board for an exceptional experience. Her body is soft and she enjoys your hands masterfully exploring her body. Her breasts were exceptionally nice and fondling was enjoyable for both of us. A bit more DATY and she had another earth moving orgasm. I 'truly enjoy a responsive woman. I intend to see her whenever she is in town.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
tallguy123 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Ada. She was beautiful both face and amazing body. One of the best BBBJ ever! I would repeat for sure. Nice hotel in the DTC area.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndzi
|
|
Unload |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
Unload
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up for appointment, nice little incall in Lakewood. Spoke a little first before warming up in her bed, she is a beautiful woman with a lot to offer. Got down to bussiness and I knew I made the right call by booking an hour session. Details of events are best left to the imagination, will most definitely be seeing her again. She mostly has regulars that take good care of her and I can see why. Dedicated to her trade and making you feel comfortable. Left her place in a good mood, one of the better providers that I have visited. She also has a friendly dog that I spent some time with
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
Donovan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
Donovan
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Ryleigh. I have seen her several times over the years and I've always enjoyed myself. Incall is nice, clean and easy to get to. Ryleigh wants to please.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raven Layne
|
|
tide32 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
tide32
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My head is still in the clouds. This is the best ballroon dancing experience I've ever had. Raven will be a memory l will always carry with me.
How do you describe perfection. Beautiful, smart, kind, gentle, funny and loves what she does. Just watching her is special.
When the end comes and my life flashes before my eyes. If it doesn't include Raven. I ain't goin!
Thank u Raven
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
RedneckMikey |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ada is very cute and young, looks just like her pictures with a pretty face and a tight, toned body. She is friendly and sweet, I had a great time and would highly recommend her!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
littleD |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
77
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
littleD
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time to the water works, it was awesome!!! Great oral skills and very nice massage. She was easy to talk with and calmed me down right away. Thank you so much!!!!
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenniferxj6
|
|
cdakin |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
cdakin
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After reading all the positive reviews I knew that Jennifer was exactly what I was looking for. The dirty talk was insanely erotic and for a while there I thought we were on a porn set. What an amazing PSE- GFE session. Jennifer is insatiable and I will definitely repeat!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
wowowo0038 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW!WOW!!WOW!!!
Delilah is so GREAT! GFE for sure. We were almost kissing for the whole hour. I'm a newbie and so difficult to find a lady who is newbie friendly and also that pretty. Delilah matched all the imagination I want.
She has a pretty face and prefect body. Smooth skin and smells good.
The location is also high quality and private. So if you are a newbie and struggle to get involved, Delilah is the answer. For the veterans, you won't be regret either.
I will definitely revisit for sure. Treat this lady nicely please.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi Claire
|
|
Denver1 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
Denver1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful, young, and very personable. Full of energy. Looks just like pictures. BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, CFS, MSOG. Great time.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Squarepshr |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexandra was great. The beautiful girl in the pictures, GFE and lovey to spend time with. All the activities were great and I will repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
diggin dog |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The Thai girls are amazing and Sunny is right at the top of the list. She may have just become my ATF. She is simply gorgeous, has a great personality, is a delight to be with, and has a great smile and loves to giggle. I can't add much to other reviews except to say she speaks several languages fluently and we enjoyed just about every acronym one could ever desire. Of course, YMMV. I definitely plan on seeing Sunny again on her next visit to Denver. PS. Also got a glimpse of her twin sister during my visit, but this old boy would have a stroke if he tried a menage a trois with those beauties. I could barely handle Sunny alone!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alexismarie
|
|
Hawaiian69 |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing time with the gorgeous Alexis Marie very sweet and true GFE.
Highly recommended I will definitely see her again for sure. She’s got the one of the biggest boobies I’ve seen and wow!!!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alisa Russia
|
|
milehighjohn |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alisa was recommended to me by another trusted provider and I did not delay. I immediately visited her after her arrival into town. All I have to say is: WOW!! I think I have a thing for Russian women now!!!
This was an experience to remember, the activities were phenomenal, the atmosphere was intense, and I left completely drained. I did not expect to go multiple rounds, but luckily was able to.
The incall was a very nice and quiet place, safe and secure. I appreciated how clean and tidy it was. If I had all the money in the world, I'd come back every day! Definitely a girl that I would like to see again!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
Denver78 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
Denver78
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I have to say is WOW! Had doubles with Nancy. I had never had doubles before and they made it fantastic. I will keep details out bc they are for me. Ha. Everyone should give it a shot. You will not regret it.
Thank you Sunny and Nancy. We will meet again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Flapstick |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easily the greatest UTF I’ve ever had. Easy set up, text seems to be her communication preference. Very down to Earth lady, definitely will repeat as I enjoyed our time together. Once again... she knows how to use her mouth... I will have dreams about this visit.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
OffShoreWind |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 10/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am a little behind in writing this review but just wanted to echo what everyone else has already stated. Kristi is a fun, attractive girl who has a great personality. She is very skilled and GFE all the way. She comes to town monthly and I will definitely be seeing her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alisa Russia
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have an addiction...to Russian women! Wow! My third experience with a Russian beauty in three weeks. Alisa is yet another flawless young beauty visiting the Denver area from Russia. I probably can’t find enough superlatives to describe this amazing young girl and the services she provides. All I can say is that I highly recommend her, a very unique GF experience that I will cherish for a long time!!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
Mxknpmp69 |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
11/8/18 |
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up. Pretty much what all her previous reviews say. Sexy and fun what else could you ask for
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Denver78 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
11/8/18 |
Review by
Denver78
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I have to say is WOW! Doubles session with Sunny. It was my first doubles session ever and they made it fantastic. Won’t go into details bc they are for me. Ha. Everyone must give it a try.
Thank you Sunny and Nancy
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
BestElement |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/4/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I did a doubles session with Sunny Love and Nancy Love. Oh my god, it was amazing. It was non-stop fun from the second I walked in until the second I left. The session stanrted and ended with a shower together. BBBJ and double BBBJ was amazing. That was followed by CG from each followed by doggy and baco to double BBBJ for the finish. Then came round 2 which was even more amazing! Go see them while they're here!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lindsey Lux
|
|
Willryder4fun |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
2
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very interesting and enjoyable massage, nuru/slide, erotic and different(in a good way). She likes to take charge. Just let her. Pics in ad are a little old, but pretty accurate. Not intended to be gfe, so it isn’t, but also, not really any limits. Definitely worth a second visit.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-28-38
REBUTTAL:
pics are from January 2018.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
scotsup |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
11/7/18 |
Review by
scotsup
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! Lulu was beautiful and oh so sweet. Very nice demeanor and clearly wanted to please. Setup was super easy and she made feel very welcome and desired. I highly recommend and would love to repeat.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
BestElement |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/4/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I did a doubles session with Sunny Love and Nancy Love. Oh my god, it was amazing. It was non-stop fun from the second I walked in until the second I left. The session stanrted and ended with a shower together. BBBJ and double BBBJ was amazing. That was followed by CG from each followed by doggy and baco to double BBBJ for the finish. Then came round 2 which was even more amazing! Go see them while they're here!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
Mustang87 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Say Ada was in town and sent her a text. She responded quickly and we scheduled for the following morning. As I have seen a friend of hers, she did not need to screen me. Nice incall hotel in DTC. Texted to confirm that I was on the way, them when I arrived, and get the room number. Ada is absolutely stunning. It's been said, but the pictures don't show how pretty she is. Chatted for a minute and then got down to business. Everything you would want from a GFE session (at least in my opinion) is on the menu. Had an absolutely great time and will see her when she comes back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DanielleInDenver
|
|
TonySoprano |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Danielle many times. She she is a fun mature lady. Easy set up. She is GFE. I recommend Danielle. You will have a good time.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexi Lambeaux
|
|
LostTexan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
43
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting this young lady today and WOW!!!! She more than lived up to her reviews. Everything was peeformed with enthusiasm and passion. Go see her ... you wont regret it!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
Monkey Business69 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Farrah a few years ago when she worked at an agency, she was great then and still continued to be, she was a little late, when I arrived I texted and got no response, I waited then left, she called me about 15 minutes later and apologized, I pulled a U'ey and turned back around to see her, she is very nice and down to earth and wanted to make sure I was happy, she completed my request without any hesitation and was a pleasant girl to see.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Coloradohockeyguy12345 |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'd been wanting to see Lisa for a while and finally we were able to make our schedule work.
Lisa is incredibly warm and friendly, putting you right at ease. All activities performed with enthusiasm! Our session was absolutely perfect, and I will be seeing her again!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
NightMoves |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/18/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: *
My Lady : Maggie Maddix
Location: Denver Private In- Call
Had another amazing time with Ms Maddix.
She likes to take her time and not rush through the session. If you're into red hair, blue eyes and perfect MM then send Maggie a text, she'll be coming up with a lot more free time at the end of the month so start your planning she will book fast. I highly recommend her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
Monkey Business69 |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally got a chance to see the Mythical Unicorn a few weeks ago, the time flew by, she was incredibly nice and beautiful, scratch that, she was the freaking hottest provider I've ever seen, her body was long, lean, and toned, absolutely immaculate! her face matched as well, just gorgeous, she is Grade A plus material.
I explored all portions of her and everything tasted, smelled and felt wonderful, she takes great care of herself and it shows....all activities were A plus, ohh man I loved her perfect rear end it was truly a Kodak moment! just delicious!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
RandyJ |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/7/18 |
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice, she is a lot of fun to be around. Sexy, pretty and great to talk with. Very enthusiastic and giving. I will see her again soon.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
airamericavet65 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 11/3/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My Halloween treat came a little late this year???? and I experienced a first for me. Three ladies( Laci French, Audrey Astor and Nina Faulkner) gave me a journey through Fantasyland. Three mouths, 3(?) And 6 hands all working in their own unique way to create a frenzy of sensuous activities. Not the least of which was floating on air in a swing made for two or more.
These ladies provided me with an erotic experience that will last vividly in my mind for eternity. Can't wait to see the movie.
Kudos to these marvelous ladies they are truly the best they surely set the standard of Excellence for the hobby
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Boulder |
Yes |
40
|
11/7/18 |
Seen on 10/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jenna/JFJ whispered to me that she was in town (my kind of woman) but I was unable to meet up because of a Las Vegas business trip. JFJ told me to go have fun and that is exactly what I did. Vegas has always been very very good to me LOL. I admit, I was a little bit on the UGHHH side because I thought I would not have a chance to see her before she left Colorado but things actually worked out for the best. After returning from my Las Vegas trip, I found that JFJ was still in Colorado, so without hesitation, I of course booked with her. A slight technical mishap decided that it should be a part of my life and I was close to canceling our session. I communicated it to Jenna and she was very understanding about it. The situation worked out and I was able to keep my session with her. Once I arrived at her in call location, I met up with JFJ and she escorted me up to a classy/luxurious room. I have seen her for a number of times and I can safely say, I have come to expect nothing but the best of services when we meet up. Jenna, its always a pleasure spending time, so make sure you continue to whisper when you are in town because you are one show that I don't want to miss. Take care of yourself, keep in touch and hurry back to good old Colorado.....
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
NB1994 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
11/7/18 |
Review by
NB1994
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I saw Ada was back in town after missing her last time, I had to see her asap. She had availability the night I texted her, and after a small delay, we met up again. We were quick to get to business and she was even more stunning than I remembered. She is absolutely amazing with a complete GFE experience. After I finished up, we chatted and discovered a mutual interest in Chess; a silly little thing but it's nice to get to know more about her.
See her my friends; you will be treated wonderfully.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Vicenary |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/7/18 |
Review by
Vicenary
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Delilah was amazing - great conversation, lovely personality, and all activities were performed with plenty of enthusiasm. Her sweet moans and constant eye contact were the highlight of my experience!
In addition, she's an excellent communicator and scheduling was a breeze.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|