|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
12/4/18 |
Seen on 11/22/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Been wanting to see Maggie for sometime now, we were able to connect the TOB to meet after verification. Maggie is sweet and down to earth, enjoyed getting to know her a little before the action started. Nice body tight, soft and beautiful tits! Bbbj, daty was sweet, great kisser, safe play, cg, mish and nice cuddle time with more kissing. Not a clock watcher and left knowing I would be back to spend more time with this hot Ginger!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Millianna
|
|
JJGawker3 |
Fort Collins |
No Show |
1
|
12/4/18 |
Seen on 12/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Total waste of time. Set an appointment for 1:30 and sat in the parking lot for 20+ minutes with no response. Steer clear fellas.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shannon Starr
|
|
TOOL |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
12/4/18 |
Review by
TOOL
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: after spending a chilly day "shopping" and getting a couple no replies to inquiries, I messaged Shannon. Set up was unbelievably easy. She gave me a meeting point and then stayed on the phone to ensure I found her easy. She was much shorter than I realized, but I thought it added a certain hotness to her. She led me to her room and had me get ready and asked if I wanted a massage. It was a great ice breaker before the activities began. All further activities were carried out with excitement and vigor. I failed to bring my A game but Shannon ensured that I left a very happy camper. Perfect body style for me, cute ,attractive,sensual and caring. After activities concluded we laid and cuddled and discussed the business and shared life events. I highly recommend her and fully intend on seeing her again. perhaps if you looking for that hidden treasure..you'll consider spending time with this gem!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Patience
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
12/4/18 |
Seen on 11/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Patience was sweet, massage was okay and cbj and mish.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
luna5654303
|
|
Cos32 |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
12/4/18 |
Review by
Cos32
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve had the chance to see Luna a couple of times now. She is a beautiful lady and an absolute sweetheart. Pictures do not do her justice. I plan on seeing her again.
She can be a little challenging to schedule with but does her best to communicate with you if her schedule changes.
Her massages are spot on; just the right combination of therapeutic and sensual. She takes her time and makes sure you leave satisfied.
Treat her well!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SerenityRose
|
|
Allied47 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
12/4/18 |
Review by
Allied47
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very nice and it was very easy to set up with. Its best to call her. Pictures are really her. Everything is protected but she makes the experience great. She will stay the whole time. Although she is new she makes you feel at ease and I will definitely have her back over.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HotNWetFastJess
|
|
Trucker |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
12/4/18 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Jess just rocked me. From the minute I walked in the door until the minute I left it was on! She has the prettiest face and is very skilled in everything. She is multiorgasmic and very willing, encouraging and just fun to be around. I had a fantastic time and hope to repeat.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
HeteroMetro |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
12/4/18 |
Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had tried more than once to book with her. Finally I was able to book after a few very pleasant exchanges and it was absolutely worth the effort. We met as she had just gotten the room, and dealing with settling in, with a wet kiss and then she got ready.
She changed into red hot crotchless lingerie and from then from then to the end it was pure pleasure, GFE+. We got along well. I felt chemistry remarkably. it's difficult not to get along with her.
She is sweet and sexy as hell especially when it comes to kissing which I could easily do with her for hours; and likewise for DATY which was responsive and clean.
All activities were performed with care, enthusiasm, undulating, heat and what felt like genuine lust out of the gate.
She was able to indulge me in several positions and seemed to read my mind at times.
I popped twice and had an amazing time. UTF is to die for. Main event is wet and tight. Perfect breasts...so nice to play with while riding.
She's a new favorite who is light years beyond most. Noobs will have difficulty keeping up, or lasting 3 minutes, that's for sure. Wonderful experience.
Will repeat regularly as availability permits. She is selective and in demand. My persistence was rewarded. YMMV.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
dantes |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
dantes
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Lexi was amazing!
Very communicate.
Very easy to schedule and easy to find her private/secluded in-call.
Lexi was 100% GFE+++!!!
She happily and enthusiastically did everything I asked for.
Listening to her moan and talk dirty was a real treat!
Amazing DFK, DT, BBBJ, BLS, FF, COT, and others that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Thanks Lexi, I am very much looking forward to seeing you again!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Lucy last week and I’ve been thinking about her ever since. She is an amazing gorgeous lady. She is very friendly and made me comfortable right from the start. She requires some light screening. The session was one of the best, if not the best, I have ever experienced. I give Lucy 11 out of 10 stars. I highly recommend seeing this beautiful lady. I will be scheduling another as soon as possible.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Excellent massage with a lovely and caring young woman. She does not have much on during the session. Face down light to medium pressure with lots of teasing and body contact. On the flip she comes up on the table for a wonerdrful finish.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cecilia
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Boulder |
Yes |
35
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Cecilia a few times and honestly, when I thought things couldn’t get any better they just did. My last session with her was just incredible!! She is a must see in the longmont area!!!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina Babe Camila
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
7
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This girl is so much fun! Like being with a girlfriend conversation, interaction and the intimacy is off the charts.
She gets better after every meeting and I've had a few with her so far. Simply a very sexy Latina, with all the luxurious trim. Petite, accent and all the qualities that make girls absolute heartbreakers (legs, sexy ass, nice perky breasts). I love how this girl kisses and gets into the role (takes as well as gives), amazing oral and so vocal I'm sure my neighbors thought 'Damn!! That boy is baller!!'
Oh yeeeeeahhhh she'll make you remember her for a long time. So lucky to have booked with her.
Schedule with confidence, she'll be the encounter of a lifetime!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-35-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
cpden76 |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
cpden76
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I must admit I was a little nervous when I met her at the door, she quickly made me feel at ease, she is an incredible lady and I throughly enjoyed our time together, I look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had another wonderful visit with the beautiful and lovely VIP blonde/Raquel. As always, VIP is dressed beautifully and is a dream come true from the moment she opens the door. We catch up and chat for a little and it builds the anticipation that much more. Once we begin to undress, I see the tall drink of water in a glowing light of pure hotness. I cant resist...I need to taste her sweet necter and grab her wonderful endowment...all the while she makes wonderful sounds and provides some hot and dirty encouragement. Then, the fun really begins. All activities are done in top notch fashion. My time was well spent and my hands now have the memory of her curves ingrained for the next visit with VIP.
Gentlemen, treat her well and she will make you wish you stayed longer.
Thank you VIP. Can't wait for you to come back!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Cr8havoc |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
Cr8havoc
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Delilah last week at her incall. After a little schedule reshuffling, she was more than accommodating.
Fantastic girl, and I agree with everything that's been written about her.
Highly recommend!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting an appointment with Milana was quick and painless. Within just a couple of hours I arrived at her incall location and was greeted by an attractive and very curvy young woman with some amazing attributes. Milana is very engaging and attentive. We had a great conversation during which Milana skillfully both relaxed and aroused me. She is also very sweet and complementary. I left happy and feeling greeeeaaat!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-32-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
johnnybgood |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ada is a beautiful young lady who aims to please, setup was simple after vetting through tob, a couple texts later we had a time and day set. Her pics don't do her justice as many have already said on here, she a very pretty lady with an awesome smile that almost matches her fantastic god made breasts! WOW, I just had to sit and appreciate them for awhile.
She really gets into a great UTF session that can finish any guy in less than 3 min flat, Ada has a great spinner body that closely matches her younger sister if you've had the pleasure to see her as well. Hardwood downstairs and daty is an absolute joy with lots of juices flowing. Highly recommend this young beauty!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
NightMoves |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: *
My Lady : Chrissy
Location: Downtown Denver
Called Chrissy up to see if she was anywhere near me and to my surprise she was only working four blocks away from me for that week, so she said she would stop by on her lunch break. I rode the elevator down to let her up to my hotel suite. The elevator doors opened up and there was standing sideways a tall auburn hair YL looking down at her phone and I thought to myself " wow who's that " she picked her head up and looked into the elevator and that's when I realize, oh that's my date "Yes"!
Chrissy has always been a reliable trustworthy Lady to me, she has such a calm demeanor about her. I've even been out in public having drinks with her and I've also called her up and ask her for her opinion on a few things, that's how much I trust and value her views.
If you ever find yourself staying downtown or if your ATF cancels on you the morning of, give Chrissy a call and check her availability you never can tell, sometimes it's the spur of the moment that makes the best memories.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
mcmillaj |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
mcmillaj
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the please to meet her during a 2 girl show with Jenny.xo. Both girls were amazing, and I loved the chemistry between the two. CBJ from She was fantastic while I DATY with Jenny. I then moved on to doggie, CG, and mish with both beautiful ladies. She was incredibly tight and the views were spectacular. In the end I finished 3 times. I had so much fun chatting with the girls between activities. Looking forward to seeing her again whenever she is in town.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samanthafoxx
|
|
DeMarco-8036 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Booked an appt via text and verified with p411. I was excited to meet her from the reviews posted on another site.
Saw her at the very upscale hotel in downtown. Everything written and seen on her websites is accurate and true. Very sweet curvy blonde from the Texas area, a body built for sex. Soft delicate skin and just a very friendly vibe about her and the meeting.
Took care of the particulars and started to make out like two people in a real relationship. She's an amazing kisser and the oral was out of this world. Rolled through a few positions and we managed to finish together which was intense to see her looking at me deeply.
Absolutely I would recommend her and please be respectful and a gentleman, you'll be rewarded handsomely.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
bigt92 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
111
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
bigt92
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pick up the phone now. She is one bad chick. she has everything, tiny waist, big tits, great ass. She looks even better in person if that's even possible. She took a little bit longer than expected to show up but was well worth the wait. She is very nice and gets right down to business. She is no to GFE, and she is safe which I like. Great CBJ and can ride like no other. View from behind is terrific. She is my ATF.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
mcmillaj |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
12/3/18 |
Review by
mcmillaj
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: While setting up meeting details with her, she suggested we include her friend Sophia DeLaRue, and I'm so glad she did. I met them at the DTC and both were stunning. To begin they took turns with CBJ while I DATY with the other. Then she enthusiastically performed CG while I explored Sophia's amazing body with my hands. I then moved on to doggie with both and mish with her. By the end I had finished 3 times. I very much enjoyed both their personalities and the chemistry they had with each other. Looking forward to seeing her again whenever she comes back into town.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissLaura
|
|
connoisseur0408 |
Denver |
Yes |
22
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Laura is a gorgeous companion. everything was fantastic. Simple, down to earth and honest. Clear with communications. Great GFE experience and I must repeat whenever she's here.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Vix
|
|
Rancher55 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
50
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got the chance to meet Alexis today. My goodness. Was it ever a great experience. Set up was easy, after I provided references we setup a time she called me with her location. Let me say that if you have a chance you need to see her. I most definitely will see her many more times.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ellie Lovell
|
|
sidsmith54 |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
12/3/18 |
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow!!! Ellie is really a cmt and knows what she is doing. She is smart, sweet and is just lovely. She worked out all my kinks and although I was sore in some points after the session I walked away very relaxed. Her office is clean and has a great view. I will be back soon...She is a gem and treat with extra care....
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
JCBLDR |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
JCBLDR
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The setup was easy. The apartment location was nice but ordinary. She met me at the door wearing alluring and sexy lingerie and a big DFK kiss. This spinner type is the real GFE deal. Also she is very vocal. My new ATF. No request went unheeded and with great enthusiasm. She is highly recommended. She is educated, friendly and a can carry an interesting conversation.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TSCoqueta
|
|
ynot132 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very fun lady. She gives great head and has a very tight ass.
She looks like her pictures and I had a fantastic time.
I will definitely be back to see her.
If in for a walk on the wild side she it.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
TS/TV: TS
Op: Pre-Op
Function: Fully Functional
Size: 5.00
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
Akcfox4141 |
Boulder |
Yes |
67
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She had a very nice incall place had a very good time with her we'll meet up again with her
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
senacox69
|
|
BillyTheKid |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Boys, Sena is an awesome experience that needs to be seen and felt to be understood. I had seen her post and boast specials in the past and wanted to see what it was about.
She has a nice two-story home in the general Lakewood West Denver area. Very fluid and clear communication and verification through text. Once we conversed and agreed to meet, scheduled a HH half hour later in call. Parking is across the street.
Greeted by a sultry hot dark auburn haired vixen. Pictures do not do justice; stunning eyes, beautiful skin, youthful pretty face, hair, and a nose ring to send you over the edge. Great body, ass and legs are curvy and strong and drool-inducing.
Very cordial and friendly greeting as i was invited in and up the stairs to her cozy bedroom. Had to freshen up so she let me use her private bathroom. Came back to her room for some convo and description of the session. That night the french was uncovered, but YMMV.
Crazy endurance and stamina, as you might guess from her awesome legs, and all activities were administered with enthusiasm and skill and charm. Had no issue requesting poses and positions.
After a refreshing hh i was treated to a freshening up and some follow-up convo. No rushing, and we eventually went back downstairs so she could walk me out. Cordially asked me to look out for her and reach out again. She mentioned she sometimes is only available at odd hours, but she'd love to hang out again.
Just a fantastic provider and pretty much whatever you need, you will be able to find here. Great personality, gorgeous with a legendary body, very talented. Sweet girl, will repeat and I highly recommend.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Thicksexy29
|
|
mfresh303420 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW is one the best description i can give. Her pictures dont truely show how beautiful she is, i was able to see this beauty at 3am originally had discussed me just stopping by for QV to but after seeing how gorgeous she was i had to stay longer. She is defidently one of a kind. from the moment i walked with her in some sexy lingerie she made me feel at ease and comfortable with her sweet and caring personality, felt like we had known eachother for years and it showed ..it felt like something out of a porn not sure there wasnt a way she wasnt flipped. Not full GFE but didnt even notice, SHE IS A MUST SEE AGAIN ( she not a clock watcher which made it even more fun)
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa Luo
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
64
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'd been hoping to meet Ada for quite some time and our availability finally lined up; communication was easy and we set up a time to meet. I'm not a big fan of the 30-minute meetings, but that's all I had time for and I couldn't pass up another opportunity to connect with her - and wow, I'm glad I didn't.
Ada fits quite easily in the top-tier "once in a lifetime" or "ATF" category. Outside she is what I would describe as a "perfect 10," and I would also say the same for her charming presence and easy-going personality. I'm a bit of a "nervous flier" and she put me at ease right away and treated me to an experience which honestly transcends any kind of qualitative "ratings" we might try to apply. I will be seeing Ada again for sure when she returns!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
usuallywatching |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Farrah is a delight. Her pix are accurate and she's a total sweetheart to chat with. Down to business, she's all-in. I'll gladly repeat! Highly recommend!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieIsabel
|
|
Wingman69 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. She definitely likes to kiss. Kissing led to excellent UTF! Whole time was spent on this activity, and was exactly what I needed. She took good care of me.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
tallguy123 |
Denver |
Yes |
142
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time today with Reese. Saw her at a upscale hotel in the DTC area today. What can I say, she was awesome. Beautiful, tall, amazing body, funny, great personality, the complete package! I would highly recommend!!!
Thanks Reese.....
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sharice
|
|
denverdtcguy |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy to find apartment with massage table
First started with a drink than the FBSM
I appreciated all aspects of it...nice strong back massage and pretty sensual after the flip
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Rox
|
|
littleD |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
80
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
littleD
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Seen Nina a few times now. This was the best visit by far. Highly recommend!!! I lost it dining at the Y. She was so responsive that it was all I needed. We talked for awhile and I had to get to work. Thanks Nina!!!!!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HazelGrace
|
|
Mtnriverrat |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got to enjoy the company of this beautiful woman last night. Fun to hang out and chat with. She is very safety conscious and has some limitations. She is not gfe. Also for those that have issues with it, she has had a kid. But we enjoyed dinner and Had a fun evening together.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Sanchez
|
|
Lund |
Denver |
Yes |
85
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Valentina is a sweet girlfriend material that you would like to meet over weekend or in evening. Pictures are accurate and latest. I am glad that I setup appointment with her and those were wonderful. I would repeat.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lira_Autumn
|
|
Socal7 |
Denver |
Yes |
59
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
Socal7
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Lira for a 1hr session and it was awesome! I left with a huge smile on my face!!! Lira is a beautiful girl with a great body and great personality. I really enjoyed our conversation too. She is funny and smart and makes you feel very comfortable. She is a great communicator. The reviews are accurate, Lira is a keeper on all levels. I will repeat.
She is very good at providing her specialty and has a great touch.
Easy to find location with available parking.
Thank you Lira.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
mfresh303420 |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
12/2/18 |
Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hazel is something special for sure, from them soft lips to her amazing personality.....and that body. being able spend time with her was something else. Had been looking forward to seeing her all day and she defidently didnt disappoint, she even more stunning in person her pictures dont do her justice. TRUE GFE. SAYING HAZEL RAISED THE BAR FOR OTHERS IS A UNDERSTATEMENT.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
geecue2 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
12/2/18 |
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went and seen one of the top FBSM ladies, really relaxing time with her. Location real nice easy access plenty of parking. She is always so friendly and easy going, always seemed to make a connection with her. The massage was so relaxing just what I needed. Highly recommend Emily and will definitely be seeing her again and again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
dbarwell |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
dbarwell
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Delilah earlier this month, she was quick to respond to my texts and I met up with her late on a Monday night.
I can't recommend her enough, she's better than her pictures and so incredibly fun to hang out with and talk to, I had a blast. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
Sako |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
Sako
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Hazel today. She was amazing. Very nice personality. She is GFE., following direction well. You will not regret.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Pm2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
Pm2018
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time this afternoon. Great experience, and more GFE than not. Will repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
dartsrusco
|
|
oldertruckguy-9225 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
12/1/18 |
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been considering seeing Angle for a couple of months. Finally pulled the trigger and I am glad I did!!Set up was easy. Sent her a text and received a reply immediately!. A few texts later and arrangements were set. Chatted in a few texts after that and discovered we have a mutual enjoyment of a certain style of play! Her pics are accurate. She is the MILF next door. I found her to be a fun, down to earth lady. We chatted a bit upon my arrival and then ease into play time. Our time together was fun, exciting and mutually satisfying!! Wise decision on my part!!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
jseattle |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kandi is a wonderful woman!
She really took care of me as I was a little nervous I hadn't seen her in a while!
She really looks better then ever! Great smile lovely lips fire cracker body!!!
Her niples are so pleasurable!
She knows what you want and does it with enthusiasm and a smile!
She will keep you in a trance the whole time your with here! WOW Kandi thank you for the multiple blasts!!
O she taste like sweet nectar!
A beautiful delight !!!
Till next time!!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vyckee13
|
|
Duke5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
Duke5280
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Vyckee a number of times and she is one of my ATF providers. Here FBSM are top notch and the flip is AMAZING. Follow her rules and you'll have an amazing time. I will continue to see her on the regular!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Dreams
|
|
Thawk2 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
12/1/18 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lady in the pics. Beautiful eyes. Downtown denver location. Very sweet with some silliness to her personality. Very accomodating with utf, cfs, cg/rcg (does 5’8” constitute spinner?), mish, dog. Great hour session. Highly recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vyckee13
|
|
aaabookman |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
12/1/18 |
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I've seen Vyckee for years. I originally met her through BP.
She gives a great massage. I'm pretty sure she's certified. She has a lovely personality and is quite attractive.
I've enjoyed all of my sessions with her and was actually thinking of calling her today.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|