Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16251 - 16300 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
MissNicoleenCanna Allied47 Denver Yes 24 12/14/18
Review by Allied47 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was able to set up appointment through her inbox on tob and pre book. While she was a little late the wait was worth it. She is a vibrant blonde who immediately made you feel amazing. Taking off her clothes and kissing her felt like the best gfe ever. She started off with a bbbj with great eye contact. We moved into missionary on the bed. I was able to finish in her mouth on the first shot. Second shot we ended up trying a trip to greece which was very good. She is worth the wait and I am glad to have found a diamond. She's kind of hard to get a hold of but she has a lot going on but once you do its worth it. I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Skg Denver Yes 112 12/14/18
Review by Skg (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG ... Hunter is incredible. I love this lady! I don’t post many reviews but I have to after this great experience. She is so professional and well prepared to make the experience most memorable. I got everthing I wanted. The kissing really turned me on and the chatting suddenly came to an end for an out of body orgasmic experience. She is very attractive and hot body. After testing some of the newbies, Hunter brought me back to reality of how a great provider performs and treats her clients. So professional in every way. I’ll say it again, I love this lady.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove snowdoggie Fort Collins Yes 68 12/14/18
Review by snowdoggie (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience, Beautiful, intelligent She led me through the Time with her With finesse.C complete girlfriend experience I will be back She was easy to get ahold of And her in call Was easy to find I'm better than most


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle averageguy Denver Yes 10 12/14/18
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Michelle was easy to contact. As nice and accurate as her pics are, they don't really do her justice. She's a beautiful lady, and even sexier is that she is a kind and down to earth woman. We've had wonderful conversations each time I have seen her, but of course I didn't see her for just conversation. And the non-spoken activities were just as rewarding. She has AMAZING, NATURAL, HUGE tits! And her ass is unbelievable as well. I look forward to seeing her the next time she is in this area.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED ynglifter69 Denver Yes 66 12/14/18
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well if you need a second confirmation she is real and awesome here it is. We didn’t do all activities on this session, but we did everything I wanted to or asked to do. She is quiet and soft spoken, which is not what you would assume from her pictures. Also she looks a little like Selena Gomez.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Wright nobs Denver So-So 9 12/14/18
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After enjoying some great time with Victoria on her previous visit, I opted to go for a longer visit with her in the hopes that I’d get the same very intense session as before but for a longer period of time. We made plans and set expectations on both sides. My expectations were pretty simple but didn’t include some things I figured were obvious... more on this shortly... Things started out nicely enough... she shared stories of her family and business which was nice and created a stronger bond / connection. But unfortunately, things turned and didn’t pan out as I had hoped. In the nearly 24 hours we spent together I was relegated to 3 self servicings to just one servicing provided by Victoria... no DFK, no bj (covered or otherwise) at all during our time together. And the one servicing lacked any passion and was unengaged (think dead fish) - it was a far cry from my previous encounter. Sadly, she had a tummy ache, and she was too tired... all things guys in the hobby love to hear. I guess I didn’t think I needed to specify some things as expectations... my mistake. It was the girlfriend experience I engage in this hobby to avoid... Anyway... as with all things ymmv, so perhaps it was me and not her... but for me, I’ll just return to tried and true friends where I know my expectations will be met.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28DD-26-34
REBUTTAL:

It's unfortunate that I must publically share intimate details of my relationship with Mr. Nobs, but I feel I have no other choice. I'm going to start from the beginning of our relationship because as we all know, context is very important. September I posted my very first ad and Mr. Nobs was the very first person I spoke with. During a thirty day period, we got to know each other pretty well through daily text messages. Mr. Nobs was my very first "friend" when I finally arrived for my first adventure. We had a lovely time and our bond became stronger. So strong that we spent another evening together during my short trip! When I left our relationship continued with messaging and making plans to spend time together again. During my second trip, we also spent two evenings together. Mr. Nobs not only was a true gentleman but he also took me to a basketball game where we cheered on the Nuggets while sipping on some drinks. We didn't just have fun though. We spent hours talking about everything from the woman he still loves to his health issues to his tough business lessons. We grew even closer after my second trip. So close, that he sent me 4 beautiful bouquets of flowers unannounced to my office. It was a kind gesture, but also a little overwhelming. Our conversations started becoming a little overwheling too. When I started planning my third trip, Mr. Nobs didn't want me to spend time with anyone else. He offered to compensate me for my time. I was hesitant, but I agreed. In a two day period, we went to a lovely Christmas play, drinks out on the town, hung out with my girlfriend and another basketball game. We shared a few bottles of wine. Again, we laughed, talked, cried and grew our relationship even more. Unfortunately, my stomach, or "tummy", did start to hurt. I asked if I could come back in the morning and he insisted I stay. So, I stayed. I suppose one could say that I wasn't fully into providing the girlfriend experience like our past times together. I should have left that evening/morning, but I was trying my best to please him because he had been so kind to plan an evening for us. I should have used better judgement. I did have to make a judgment call to cut our time in half because I woke up to Mr. Nobs trying to get into my phone and a little later my luggage. At that point, I told him that I think it's better we stop talking and seeing each other. He was upset and lashed out. When I finally was able to leave, he messaged me asking if I was going to come back. I said no and a few days later he posted this review.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
nataliedavis thorman_77 San Francisco Yes 2 12/13/18
Review by thorman_77 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: San FranciscoIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was going to a conference in San Francisco I went looking for interesting people to meet. Something about her profile raised my interest, so I requested an appointment a couple of days before my arrival. The day of, she was in good contact as she hit nasty traffic on the way in. But the extra wait was absolutely worth it. What a bundle of joy! Being not exactly a spring chicken any more myself, she absolutely went the extra mile to make things really enjoyable. Even more enjoyable was the intelligent discussion that followed, which lately I sometimes value even more than some of the physical activities. One beautiful and intelligent lady!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED joeyis1974 Denver Yes 66 12/13/18
Review by joeyis1974 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is charming, seductive, playful, and innocent. She is a submissive GF with great skills. Lots of affection and kissing throughout the session and very accommodating. Allison communicated well leading up to the session, and delivered on her word. Pictures are accurate- yes, she really is as cute as she looks! If you’re into tight little spinners who know how to accommodate a man’s more primal needs, she’s a winner. See you again soon Allison!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilbrihtxxx 18oncemore18 Yes 1 12/13/18
Review by 18oncemore18 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bri is the real deal. I’ve seen her a ton when she was in Houston. Young, firm body. Beautiful face. Bedroom eyes with lots of eye contact. Daty so sweet you’ll think you’re eating candy. And, just a cool fucking girl. Perfect 10 personality, absolutely banging body, super easy to schedule. Highest recommendation, run don’t walk.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant baldy469 Denver Yes 9 12/13/18
Review by baldy469 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is awesome! I saw she and Elle Blake together (Elle is the best GF, ever!) Claire is tall, lean, has beautiful blue eyes, and is just generally well assembled. Showed up on time! Claire is a genuine GF. We socialized a bit - it was the first time the ladies were together. We spent some time discussing likes and dislikes and having a drink. Both smart young ladies and both with an excellent sense of humor. UTF puts Claire in the top three ever with Elle (the first UTF was over 40 years ago, maybe these two are just the top two) with an amazing DT! Very responsive to dining either at the Y or O. Absolutely the best time for me! Between the two, I was exhausted! Gentlemen see one or both!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Jerfields10 Denver Yes 92 12/13/18
Review by Jerfields10 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing human being. We had a great convo, lots of laughs, and a ton of fun. Couldn’t have imagined it would be such a great day. Have seen her again since and she just keeps getting better. You’ll never regret spending time with this beauty! Can’t wait until next time!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BiancaBalenciaga scottiep33 Denver Yes 14 12/13/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bianca is the real deal. Her pics are accurate, personality to match. Met Bianca at a nice incall location in DTC. She has a sexy ass on her. The view from the back is nice. She's not GFE, but that doesn't matter to me, because it's still good. In fact is was so good I had to stop, and see if my protection had slipped off. I will see her every time she comes to Denver multiple times during every visit.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Bravo1 Denver Yes 58 12/13/18
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw pics and was feeling like I needed to schedule an appointment. There was a little confusion initially when I arrived at in-call location but once there she was friendly and accommodating. Had a nice session, any additional info needed just PM me for details.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie OU812kittylvr Denver Yes 140 12/13/18
Review by OU812kittylvr (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have you ever wanted to spend time with a Victoria's Secret model? Aspenmarie is as close as you can get! She is a wonderful provider and the experience is unforgettable. I know I will be visiting her again in the future. If you like her pictures, then go see her in person, you won't regret it! Treat her nice guys. 10 out of 10.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana KeepCool Denver Yes 158 12/13/18
Review by KeepCool (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Montana several times over the past couple years. She is always nice and friendly and has always provides good massage and good conversation. This session was first time vip was offered and it was a very good and enthusiastic experience. I won’t go into more details but just to say I recommend and look forward to my next visit.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Skydivemp Denver Yes 111 12/13/18
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Totally meant to submit this sooner :) Roxy is gorgeous! Smoking body, endless curves and will satiate your desires whether you prefer top or tails. She's very responsive and prompt but once she arrived, we took a few minutes to chat. Very awesome person! For the main event, it was right out of a fantasy. She gave me CBJ while I performed FIV. Then we did doggie CFS and the view was too much for me lol, I didn't last long. Overall, great session and I highly recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffanylove4you martialgod Denver So-So 55 12/13/18
Review by martialgod (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She needs to update her pictures. When I saw her, I thought they were different images or she was someone else. Additionally, her v-hygiene wasn't that great. I was schedule for an hour, but I wanted to leave after I finished my business. She did give a mean blowjob though.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega JoeJeff01 Denver Yes 71 12/13/18
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another amazing time with Kat. She is very friendly, super accommodating and absolutely sexy. A complete gfe experience and pictures are spot on. But the sex appeal in person takes it to a different level. I will definitely repeate again and again. Thanks for visit DENVER Kat, and hope you keep coming here often!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit BeatRellik Colorado Springs Yes 73 12/13/18
Review by BeatRellik (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Woke up on my birthday, checked out some new reviews from my favs, checked out some of the morning posts... wasn’t planing on seeing anyone cus I didn’t have time to drive up to Denver, till I saw her advertising Incalls here in the springs... I thought, no way this is coincidence. I’ve been wanting to see this lady for a while and so I texted right away and got a message right back for an hour In the morning, cus my whole day was pritty booked with birthday stuff. Opened the door and... wow, she is short. Never looked at how tall she was in her description... her pics made her look average height. Threw me off for a sec till I saw her beauty and new I was in for a treat. Here eye contact and language were so captivating during our time together...it was like getting what you’ve always wanted for your birthday... wait... I got it:) my first time titty fucking her succulent MMS was an awesome birthday present:) I hope to spend more time with you in the future. Stay short ;)


Age: 28 Ethnicity: Mixed Race Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Hair Color: Light Brown Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana EasternPlains Denver Yes 111 12/13/18
Review by EasternPlains (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As a newbie she made me feel relaxed and the set up was real easy. Wow!!! Is all I gotta say about her body. Curves in all the right places. All the previous reviews are 100% accurate and definitely recommend seeing her.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Maximus Denver Yes 66 12/12/18
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is way prettier & sexier than her pics. She greeted me with the sweetest kiss, and it just kept getting better from there. She's like the hot, young girl next door (she looks very young), most guys fantasize about. I never share blow by blow details, but spending time with Allison was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in this hobby (I would classify her as GFE, although everybody has their own definition of GFE). I think she is relatively new to the biz; she's super sweet with a great attitude, and she's definitely a pleaser. For me she's a 10 out of 10, I can't wait to see her again. Treat her right gentlemen, so she returns often.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amora Dior Phil-anderer Kansas City Yes 23 12/12/18
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Kansas CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduled a one hour session, and we got started later than anticipated but it was fine. SHE was fine, as well. :) Beautiful eyes, enthusiastic and GFE. I recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED geecue2 Denver Yes 66 12/12/18
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Allison, first noticed she did not have any reviews at first. She is a tiny , thin young lady, very friendly and cute. She was very easy going and a very good time, all the consensual adult activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa-4442 samttoc73 Denver Yes 9 12/12/18
Review by samttoc73 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Marissa at her seductive private incall. She is a sexy, tall, dark haired beauty with a wonderful outgoing personality. She made me feel right at home. All activities were performed eagerly from the cuddling and kisses, to the delicious daty, followed by amazing utf(OMG), sexy aggresive cg, to a knee weakening finish all over her gorgeous, sexy breasts. Fan-effing-tastic!!! I look forward to seeing her again sometime in the very near future if not sooner. Omigosh that was yummy...:-)


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40C-35-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca YourmyfavoriteASP Denver Yes 28 12/12/18
Review by YourmyfavoriteASP (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Why am I in the hobby? Well, you know the obvious. The other primary reason is for memories. I cherish great memories. Cali treated me to a fantastic memory I'll cherish for a lifetime. A sweet kiss and hug moments after I walked into the door, then more passionate kissing and what follows is a true girl friend experience. She was slow and passionate when I desired. She took pleasure from our time as well when she needed her needs met. Sometimes you just wanna a little of the 'in and out,' and sometimes you want a truly wonderful passionate experience ending in bliss. Cale gave me passion and I thank her for that. She was my birthday gift to myself, it was absolutely the best part of my birthday.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg average1 Denver Yes 106 12/12/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of meeting a fun lady on a Saturday to explore some shared topics of interest. Megan came to mind and setting up this exploration was quick because of prior explorations. The best way I can describe Megan is fun, light hearted, funny and open. Our exploration included talking about some reality TV shows and Megan was able to provide a real world example of "Assume the Position" from one of the reality shows. We covered that topic with a lively discussion. Megan wanted to show her talents while using a microphone (American Idol style) and she REALLY quite skilled while using a microphone. She was able to work that microphone with incredible talent. In fact, she had my full attention during this part and by the time she finished, I was completely drained. Megan is a blast to spend time with in a variety of ways. I enjoy our time together fully. Thanks Megan, for a fun filled Saturday.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Markzu Denver Yes 109 12/12/18
Review by Markzu (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to spend an afternoon with Kandi and Ana. The experience was incredible. Communication with Kandi prior to our meeting was smooth and efficient. When I arrived, I was warmly greated by both ladies and offered a beverage. After getting cleaned up, we got to know each other a little bit. Things progressed quickly and the rest of our time flew by. Both ladies are extremely passionate, have great chemistry and were committed to making this an outstanding experience. Kandi and Ana are highly recommended.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED NSAFunLover Denver Yes 66 12/12/18
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gorgeous petite sweetheart! Fantastic GFE! Hoping she’ll make Denver a regular stop so be good to her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia earlsmyra Denver Yes 37 12/12/18
Review by earlsmyra (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted her and she was able to see me the same night. When I arrived to her nice incall I was blown away by her beauty. She was fun to talk to and made me feel comfortable. The fun started, all activities were performed safely with enthusiasm. I agree with with was written in previous reviews, and enjoyed the vocals/dirty talk. She goes the extra mile to please, when I left I was very happy. One of my ATF!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams coloradoguy75 Denver Yes 26 12/12/18
Review by coloradoguy75 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was one of the best nights out I have ever had. Miss Dreams is fantastic, a true GFE. It felt like we had been friends for years, very accommodating. I had to cancel my original appointment but she worked with me to find a solution and another time (I kept changing times on her). From the moment I arrived to the time that I left, she was pure joy to be with...! Would I see her again? Yes, absolutely. Treat her well, she deserves the best. She is a sweat soul...!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck rkraft1 Denver Yes 130 12/12/18
Review by rkraft1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wow!!!! she is more prettier in person than her pics. I arrived at her incall location she gave me a hug an than she told me to get comfortable. I don't like to get Into details she did not disappoint thanks natalie


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit philbill Denver Yes 105 12/11/18
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Britt is a lot of fun. Set up was easy and she communicated well with me. She was ready right on time and looks just like her pictures. When she opened the door she was wearing a garter and stockings that really did the trick for me. We went back to the bedroom and spent a very nice hour with each other. Britt is enthusiastic and really enjoys herself. She's easy to talk to and has an open, bubbly personality. I had a great time with this beautiful lady and plan to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis oldstandby Denver Yes 44 12/11/18
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted late in the evening. She was kneeling on the floor and pulling down my zipper an hour later. I took advantage of her All Oral Hour Special. Huge Soft Naturals, BBBJ, DT, and CIM! She was extremely accommodating. I don't think "no" is in her vocabulary. Usually I like to be the one on top when I pop but she does a thing with her tongue that turned me inside out, so I laid back and let her. It was a perfect combination of an industrial strength vacuum and a runaway freight train. Looking forward to having her do that again! the newest inductee to my Magic Bare Back Posse and she's highly recommended.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 18 12/11/18
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy appointment set-up by messaging on TOB. Nice, discreet incall in the central part of town. Dakini's a pro, plus a beautiful, talented woman and excellent conversationalist. The session started out slowly, then built to a crescendo that left me totally relaxed and satisfied. This is not FS, but an amazing FBSM/tantric experience. Check out her website, too. I'm going back. Thanks, Dakini.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 TKnight2018 Denver Yes 89 12/11/18
Review by TKnight2018 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been a long time trying to get our schedules to match up. I’m very pleased that we worked it out. She was wonderful. Beautiful and just a great personality. One of my favorites for sure. I will visit her again and just like the rest of her reviews say, do not hesitate in making contact she is a breath of fresh air.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly St. James pyramid Denver So-So 8 12/11/18
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kimberly is gorgeous. Beautiful gal. Photos are accurate but so much more pretty in person. Petite, perfect body. But from the second the door opened, I felt that something was a little off. I'm really not sure she was feeling well as she kept on asking to excuse herself. I'm pretty easy going and laid-back during meetings. I kept on asking if everything was ok- and she kept on saying I was so sweet and kind to ask... But, it was a little awkward. I know previous reviews had an excellent experience, that's why I say maybe to recommend. I was hoping she would be my next goto gal, but for me we just didn't connect and I felt she wanted the session to be over.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claire-buoyant Guymandude Denver Yes 9 12/11/18
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Claire on another website and we texted a few times. I asked her if she was familiar with Theotherboard and coincidentally she said she was just working on her profile. So we set up a time and made an appointment. We actually moved the visit up an hour and I was thankful she was so accommodating. Claire is a soft spoken lady and very polite, if not a little shy. Once we were in bed we played with each other and soon I was down for some tasty DATY. UTF was really great! Covered FS was next and I popped quickly! A few rules: I think Claire is very much a YMMV provider. No open kissing. So not quite GFE, Claire is very beautiful and friendly. And her pictures are accurate. She can direct you to more of her pictures on another website!


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Allied47 Denver Yes 38 12/11/18
Review by Allied47 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to set up an appointment with Lndzi very easily. She likes if you call her as she is more responsive to that. I arrived and she greated me with a smile. After a little talking we went back to her bedroom. I loved undressing her as she has quite a sex body. We started off in 69 and she gave me the best bj while I was daty. She asked me to get on top of her and we started missionary and then switched to doggystyle. The view from behind is amazing. I ended up finishing with me on top of her. After that we had a brief conversation. The more you see her the more she is willing to do with you. I will for sure be going back to her her again! Thank you lyndzi!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Tony2018 Denver Yes 75 12/11/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very easy. Elizabeth responded to my text very quickly amd was able to see me on very short notice. The incall location is a private location. I had a bit of a hard time finding it as i was not familiar with the location...but was certainly worth the trouble. Elizabeth is a beautiful woman. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She was very enthusiastic and is definitely GFE. Treat her well and she will reciprocate. She has a lot of tattoos and is smokin hot. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana thegonzo22 Denver Yes 111 12/11/18
Review by thegonzo22 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I Say that hasn't been said. She gives the best experience every time. gorgeous body and also really cool and down to earth beauty. I would see her everyday if I could. She is honestly the best in the city.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme davvy82 Denver No 94 12/11/18
Review by davvy82 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very pretty pics are real but just do the qv, got the 1hr and was in and out in less then 10mins


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
REBUTTAL:

No You were here for a short visit actually! I asked you if you wanted to stay longer and you declined!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Denvernative Denver Yes 37 12/11/18
Review by Denvernative (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough that she was able to meet with me on short notice. She is spinner who I thought looked even better than her pictures. Her oral skills are amazing and she has an incredible body and knows how to use it to make sure you are having a great experience. It seemed to me that she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. We got to spend some time cuddling and talking before the hour was up. If you get the chance, go see this Hawaiian beauty and you won’t be disappointed. She is someone who I will definitely visit again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiana Camila wolf Denver Yes 6 12/11/18
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yes she’s pretty girl, Fab is smart Gfe. I had good time with Fab Nice upscale area. Not too much details guys, But yes I recommend her. Thks Fab, see you soon Good luck on New York:)


Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Savoir Faire Denver Yes 61 12/11/18
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow...........I just happened to be bored at work and I cruised TOB and I saw Ms San Diego gracing us with her presence once again. Two previous visits I missed her but I was not going to let that happen again this particular time. Contacted/setup/confirmed and next thing I know, I was greeted by one of TOBs CLASSIEST ACTS hands down. She always looks/smells/feels good. I am not sure what happened tonight but time went by way too fast. I think that she put a SPELL on me for real because I seriously did not want to leave LOL and this is a very RARE FEELING for me to have. WARNING: SOFTEST SKIN ALERT....... Aubrey it was a joy to see you again, you look amazing from head to toe. I will see you again sometime soon, take care of yourself........


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Todoesprivado Denver Yes 152 12/11/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: after experiencing a NCNS I reached to this lady and she saw me with very short notice. Kudos to her for a quick response and for being flexible. This is not the first time that I’ve seen Lulu and I’m sure will not be the last.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Gearhead.92 Denver Yes 56 12/11/18
Review by Gearhead.92 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do i start my opinion shes one the best one out there lol my ATF forsure been seeing her for couple of months now and everytime i leave with a smile on my face..shes petite with beautiful booty shes BGB baby got back..easy setup so hit her up and she'll take care of you


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa-4442 Todoesprivado Denver Yes 9 12/11/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Marissa was painless and she was able to accommodate me with short notice. Very good session, she is friendly and knows what she is doing. I will repeat!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40C-35-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby MikeInCOSprings Colorado Springs Yes 66 12/11/18
Review by MikeInCOSprings (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Cassie early in the morning to inquire about a session. She responded almost immediately and we schedule something for 8:45am (my kind of girl!). Cassie was staying in a nice, upscale hotel in downtown COS, and met me at the door, clean and friendly. Her pics are old, but they are of her. I had a very relaxing and stress-reliving time with Cassie. As others have noted, she is not GFE-friendly, but aimed to please otherwise. Bottom line: I left very satisfied and refreshed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BiancaBalenciaga KillemWithKindness2092 Colorado Springs Yes 14 12/11/18
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are accurate and she is very real. Communication and set up through text was easy. The session itself was great although not GFE. She has a tight little body and the view from front and back are amazing! I will definitely see her again if she ever comes back to town


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexxySasha Skydivemp Denver Yes 3 12/10/18
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha and I met after communicating for a while and it was totally worth the wait! She's gorgeous in person, beautiful eyes, smooth skin and an amazing head of hair. We chatted a bit when she arrived and I found her interesting and articulate. Then we began the main event which was personal and amazing. She's GFE and made me feel great. After some foreplay, we got to it and, man, what a sexy body. Curves galore but fit as well. She's got incredible hygiene and goes the distance on making you feel like a king. I'm very glad to have met Sasha and I highly recommend you see her too. I know I'll be repeating for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: