• Content count

• Last visited

About GolfersTan

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday 01/01/1979

Converted

• Biography
    I love golf. The uneven tan? Not so much.
  • Interests
    Activities that involve my balls.

Recent Profile Visitors

546 profile views
  1. 411 Anja

There are 2 body rub reviews in the database for Anja. Pretty distinct name to not be the same provider, even though the reviews are a bit out of date.
  2. A Questions for the Guy's

I think one reference should be sufficient. If you're able to confirm that the lone reference is indeed a provider that has seen the client, what more do you need to know? Asking for my real name and place of employment is an absolute deal breaker. I've encountered providers who mandate that because they see the client at their home. That's understandable, but that's not for me. In the end, I think everyone has taken a leap of faith at some point. Clients have seen providers with no reviews, and providers have seen clients without checking references or even asking for them. It makes the world go round, otherwise you'd run out of both clients and providers.
  3. Can a guy get some cross streets???

If I'm on a time crunch, I usually ask the provider to guess in minutes how far they are from my location during our initial communication. Understandable if they don't want to give too much detail in the ad. I've found that the definition of DTC on the ad boards is anywhere from Lone Tree to the Hampden/I-25 area.