• Birthday June 25

Profile Information

Contact Methods

• Yahoo
    dropchoc@yahoo.com

Recent Profile Visitors

898 profile views
  1. Would you do this if you got caught?

I would never have a man do that...its so obvious the love is gone. That's wasted time, money and effort...there's no trust. Too many issues for one pic πŸ€”πŸ€”
  2. Denver: What Happened?

Yes that's exactly it πŸ€— don't get me wrong, I can be aggressive if need be πŸ˜‡
  3. Denver: What Happened?

I think both,, but the discussion of it tends to bring out the worst in people. I do my best to keep to myself when it comes to politics, can lose 'friends' in a heated political debate.
  4. Denver: What Happened?

I HATE politics πŸ™„πŸ™„ no good for anyone...
  5. Working on Christmas day?

Today I did as little as possible ❀ Thank you so much, hope your holiday was awesome!! Back to work in the morning lol not sure why I'm awake now πŸ˜‚
  6. Working on Christmas day?

I worked both jobs today, I'm one tired lady. Merry Christmas everyone! Goodnight 😘
  7. Merry Christmas fam

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! May you all continue to be blessed throughout the year! I love the holidays πŸŽ„πŸŽŠπŸŽβ€
  8. The one thing I've learned....

I haven't been doing this long, lol I'm still trying to get my time right to where I have designated play time...but in the short time I have, I sleep better and I have a little pep in my step. 😘😍 you guys here at TOB are awesome...really know how to treat a lady 😍😍 ❀❀ Shae
  9. Why the reluctance to take credit and debit cards?

Personally,, I don't want the hassles of that. Monthly payment for the swiper..and whatever fees,,, for me it isn't worth the hassles, but I am just getting started...maybe down the road it may be a thought. For now,, cash is best in my book 😍😍
  10. Holiday season

I don't have family here in the Springs so my holidays will be fairly quiet.....if I don't go home Christmas. I guess we will see how it goes.
  11. Location, Location, Location

I, personally, don't mind answering the location question lol if I'm not asking it myself πŸ˜‚ but the Springs is much smaller than Denver. If you are going to see her, theres no reason not to know what side of town you are going to from the beginning,, I think.
  12. Review Board

My first meet, my hobbiest was awesome and he even wrote a review for me....but it wasn't accepted. If I remember correctly he said that neither of us are verified....how does it work if not all reviews are posted? Off topic,, how do I, as a new provider, get verified?
  13. Does size really matter to you?

I'm a petite person, and yes, opposites attract. I love climbing a tall drink. 😍😍
  14. New to the Hobby

Thanks love!
  15. New to the Hobby

Lol thank you love, I may hold you to that. 😊 I need new picsπŸ˜‚