• Rank
    Learning My Way

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

873 profile views
  1. Stay all Night

Your right on #4 but it wasn't my intention to hyjack this thread
  2. Stay all Night

I not looking for gf , I though we were friends.and I'm sure we are . i just wanted her to show some concern about my needs after alli have been there for her for over a year and a half. And for some of what other people get..a little respect
  3. Stay all Night

Lol.....good call
  4. Stay all Night

That sounds good but I had to cover a hotel bill from last weekend charged to my brothers cc .
  5. Stay all Night

Or am I being played for the fool. I am just a afterthought you tell me
  6. Stay all Night

No she spent the night with the guy she just left for the weekend . but what does it matter am I being selfish ?
  7. Stay all Night

Nothing like that at all. I have given her money for rooms, I have been there to help move, I have just been there in general there is a lot more I have done . but all I do it doesn't seem to matter in the end . I reached out to her and told her what I was feeling and she couldn't take the time tonight to spend time when I needed it the most
  8. Have you evee felt?

Yeah I know , but this has become a real problem, but I have to deal with some other issues, I have mentioned in a nother thread. And one that I haven't brought up.
  9. Have you evee felt?

Thanks.... to all of you! I appreciate all of the help. I really needed to hear some of what was said. I took some of BB advice and hooked up with a provider. And she was great but I couldn't preform...this has become a real problem. And a big part of what I am talking about. But I know now what some of what the problem is.
  10. Stay all Night

I wish I hadn't have , I think that is a lot of my problem , I made a friend and I feel used now.
  11. Have you evee felt?

I hear all of you, and thank you for your words. They are helping!
  12. Have you evee felt?

Its real rough right now . thank all of you for the encouragement
  13. Have you evee felt?

How many people out there have felt lonely, lost and alone with no one to reach out to? When nothing in life seems to bring you Joy or happiness. And if you do happen to find something you make a mistake and messing up. The scream for help but it falls on deaf ears, you ask for second chances and none are given. What do you do next?
  14. New client trying to join community

Just another guy. Good job of finding this thread and bringing it back out into the light.. There is a ton of great time tested advise. BB wrote this with very clear instructions that anybody should be able to follow. Thank you BB. I have been here for a while and I picked up some pointers.
  15. ...The Other Bored...a Parody...

And it looks like bareback is not a option,