Savoir Faire

R.I.P. Bill Withers

7 posts in this topic

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone............................Lean on me.....................and Use me........................... Those were all good songs that I use on the daily...................

He did some fine and memorable music.  I remember his passing back in 2020.  His music always brought a smile to my face.

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone............................Lean on me.....................and Use me........................... Those were all good songs that I use on the daily...................

Gotta add better off dead to your list sir. That one’s my favorite. :-) xxx

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Gotta add better off dead to your list sir. That one’s my favorite. :-) xxx

I will add that one JUST 4 YOU, if you add JUST the 2 of US to your list..................................................

15 hours ago, average1 said:

He did some fine and memorable music.  I remember his passing back in 2020.  His music always brought a smile to my face.

Memorable music for damn sure...........................First song I learned to play on piano was Lean On Me....................

8 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Memorable music for damn sure...........................First song I learned to play on piano was Lean On Me....................

"Lean on Me" is the only Bill Withers song we do.  It is always a favorite with the audience.  A blast to perform and the lyrics touch many folks in a good way.

Posted (edited)

AVG I was never blessed to see Bill Withers perform but I YOUTUBE his performances to death. Its an easy song to sing and I can only imagine the audience going nuts singing along with your band. The lyrics are POWERFUL to me because there is not one living person that I can think of who doesn't need somebody to Lean On. Shot out to all of the well off/poor/selfish/homeless/loving/caring/beautiful and GODLY people that LEAN ON THE SAVIOR..................................

Edited by Savoir Faire