TrystinTrimble

Late Night With The Devil

8 posts in this topic

. So I'm going to the movies tonight, for the first time in something like 18 years.  Gonna see this highly recommended film, and really that's about all I've got.  It's been a LONG time since I saw a catchy trailer and thought to myself "I must go see this!"

Also, definitely happy about this being David Dastmalchian's FIRST TIME as the lead character... I hope this is his time to shine and he is very underrated in my opinion (and also very attractive in a way I cannot quite put my finger on! 😊)...

It is quite difficult for me to usually sit still through an entire movie in a theater, so I'm really just glad that there's still something out there that will make me do it.

Has anyone in this forum gone to see it yet? If so, feel free to tell me if you liked it or not without any spoilers! Happy Easter!

download (2).jpeg

I've been meaning to see this one!  Please let me know what you thought of it.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:05 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

I've been meaning to see this one!  Please let me know what you thought of it.

It was kinda fucked up. Id say I liked it though.  Definitely some unexpectedness and the ending was interesting to say the least!

What is the movie about?

It's about this late night talk show and it's host and they are doing a Halloween special and have a variety of interesting guests...set in 1977. 

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

It's about this late night talk show and it's host and they are doing a Halloween special and have a variety of interesting guests...set in 1977. 

thank you for the explanation further!  I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. Yes, more than anything! i think Thatmny times we are so consumed by our need to create money that we neglect other personal needs like that of having fun! ❤️ 

So thank you, sweetheart! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

12 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

thank you for the explanation further!  I am so happy you enjoyed yourself. Yes, more than anything! i think Thatmny times we are so consumed by our need to create money that we neglect other personal needs like that of having fun! ❤️ 

So thank you, sweetheart! 

I gotta say, that this actor in the lead role is intriguing to me and I'd love to see him become the next big thing after this role. He's not magazine hot, but the front facing personality seems great and he is heavy on charisma. This is my first celeb crush I've had in years 😆😍 

2 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I gotta say, that this actor in the lead role is intriguing to me and I'd love to see him become the next big thing after this role. He's not magazine hot, but the front facing personality seems great and he is heavy on charisma. This is my first celeb crush I've had in years 😆😍 

Good for you @TrystinTrimble😍