Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Western ~P

manzilian (pube-less)

10 posts in this topic

apologies if been discussed before.

nothing worse than finding a hair in our food :(

genital appearance? does it matter to you gents?
male personal preferences. i know some of you let it all grow out no matter the appearance.
however, DSC:
is dollar shave club razors or any specific razor of your daily/weekly use an option for your lower/mid body grooming/manscaping?
DSC razors are a fav i use down below and the razors agree w/me.

any guys prefer waxing (manzilian) over razor use? is waxing popular for you gents?
i tried waxing once but waiting 6weeks for hair growth and then the pain was to much for me. my vag is not built tough like i thought she was. lol
i'll stick to using my DSC razors.

can never be too clean right?

Personally, for me, it doesn't matter what kind of manscaping you preform on yourself or if you are natural (for me).  Please come to me clean is all I ask.

A year or two ago, I started waxing, and being that I am so blonde-haired I have very little hair that grows back. I go to an aesthetician who waxes me every three weeks. Very little pain for me. Then again I never really had much hair down below and  using a razor scared me (vision problems). The thought of cutting myself was not a pleasant thought!  So, I love the waxing procedure and it leaves me feeling very smooth and happy with my results.  Ultimately, people have to do what makes them happy and comfortable. No judgment from me either way. 

3 hours ago, Western ~P said:

apologies if been discussed before.

nothing worse than finding a hair in our food :(

genital appearance? does it matter to you gents?
male personal preferences. i know some of you let it all grow out no matter the appearance.
however, DSC:
is dollar shave club razors or any specific razor of your daily/weekly use an option for your lower/mid body grooming/manscaping?
DSC razors are a fav i use down below and the razors agree w/me.

any guys prefer waxing (manzilian) over razor use? is waxing popular for you gents?
i tried waxing once but waiting 6weeks for hair growth and then the pain was to much for me. my vag is not built tough like i thought she was. lol
i'll stick to using my DSC razors.

can never be too clean right?

I'm a hairy dude. Trying to keep up with shaving/waxing is just too much, and looks really weird in comparison to the rest. Luckily, I don't have a hairy back! So I keep it trimmed, not super long (least it become a shitting through a strainer situation). But a wax or shave is kind of out of the question for me.

On a lady, I like some hair. Tidy, not like the wild, unkempt homeless beard look of the 70s, but I'm really over the Barbie look.

1 hour ago, brunodtc said:

I'm a hairy dude. Trying to keep up with shaving/waxing is just too much, and looks really weird in comparison to the rest. Luckily, I don't have a hairy back! So I keep it trimmed, not super long (least it become a shitting through a strainer situation). But a wax or shave is kind of out of the question for me.

On a lady, I like some hair. Tidy, not like the wild, unkempt homeless beard look of the 70s, but I'm really over the Barbie look.

freshly trimmed is good. i sport a landing strip myself :)

i bet bald's waxing down on 15th st would absolutely love to wax you down. lol. i've never been but i read they have nitrous oxide for the pain...im entertaining the thought of giving waxing another whirl maybe.

3 hours ago, Western ~P said:

i bet bald's waxing down on 15th st would absolutely love to wax you down. lol. i've never been but i read they have nitrous oxide for the pain...im entertaining the thought of giving waxing another whirl maybe.

The first time I got waxed, it felt like a ripping of a bandage off. However, now I don’t even wince! 😁 my aesthetician says that she could leave me one, (Landing strip)  but I’m just so blonde that it’s hard to tell anyway. 😂🤣 Sure🧐

Fellas, if you want an inexpensive Brazilian, check out a local beauty school.

In addition to the instructor you get a few young, nubile students in attendance.  Talk about modesty issues! 😱

On 3/31/2024 at 8:34 PM, Western ~P said:

I feel like the love wouldn't be equal :lol:

I attempted waxing once and will never do that again.  I can handle a lot of pain (kidney stones) but I will NEVER do that again.  I prefer to just use the razor now and then to tame the Chewbacca growth.

20 hours ago, chck1945 said:

I attempted waxing once and will never do that again.  I can handle a lot of pain (kidney stones) but I will NEVER do that again.  I prefer to just use the razor now and then to tame the Chewbacca growth.

i can identify with you regarding the pain, it was unbearable for me. 

Waxing works for me. I guess to each their own. Metal knives to my genitals, No Bueno!