Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steaminsteve

PD Massage Girls?

8 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, steaminsteve said:

Colorado Massage

Anyone pull the trigger on the multiple different girls offering massage on Private Delights? The reviews make me think they are legit, just not posting their real picture. 

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Colorado/Denver/DianaLorens

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Colorado/Denver/danaseem

No one in the reviews mentioned anything about them not looking like their photos so I think its a safe bet that they do 

Rather than read all 44 reviews, I took the easy route and did a quick image search.  This page makes me think the OP is probably right that this is not the Diana that will be answering the door. 

Just because I wanted grounds for disparaging PD reviews (again), I decided to go ahead and check some of hers.  The second one starts, "Not the girl in the picture . . ."  :huh:

6 hours ago, whatagame said:

Rather than read all 44 reviews, I took the easy route and did a quick image search.  This page makes me think the OP is probably right that this is not the Diana that will be answering the door. 

Just because I wanted grounds for disparaging PD reviews (again), I decided to go ahead and check some of hers.  The second one starts, "Not the girl in the picture . . ."  :huh:

My bad, lol I didn’t read them all. 

On 3/16/2024 at 11:53 AM, whatagame said:

Thanks for finding that profile. I figured I'd ask on here since I trust the reviewers on TOB more, like you say.

Posted (edited)

I've visited several times using the various numbers used in these listings. So these listings are for a rotating group of Eastern European (I think mostly Ukranian) ladies who offer FBSM service. The photos are definitely just for the ad and the photos will not be of the girl you actually get, but each provider I've had so far has been at least attractive, and one or two have been stunning. I haven't been disappointed yet. IME they all use the same location in a fairly nice apartment and have the same base price for services  but each girl has a different schedule of what that base rate includes and what their upsells are. I've never been offered anything above L1 services though; nothing more than HE is on offer here and the upsells are usually about states of undress or where/how you can touch her. YMMV depending on the girl you get; it seems like they rotate in new talent every week or so. But they're definitely legit and if all you're looking for is FBSM with HE you could definitely do worse.

Edited by Fenrir373

Updating my previous post, on a visit a couple of weeks ago I was offered L2 service for the first time, but I declined because the upsell fee was enormous. Again, that's all heavily YMMV. The upsells might be getting out of hand at this establishment, but you can still have a good time with most of the girls for the base rate. Arrive with extra $$$ if you want to entertain anything more than the basic service though.