Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

Do you remember Rusty?

9 posts in this topic

Late night TV, “Mission Impossible” I loved this show!  Do you remember when Ru is it is it’s Ty stoled4 Sorry  the show? 

Need to put the IPad up ! I grew up watching this show and this episode stood my heart! ❤️🥰

I can’t even begin to imagine training a domestic cat.  Rusty (his, stage name) his real name is “Orangey” I was impressed! German Shepard dogs are much easier to train, and they are so smart!  I think cats in general, domestic cats are more about instinct. I love cats and dogs, and I am amazed by people are able to train them to do things. Always,   in a loving manner mind you! Well,  other  than  being housebroken. My daughter has trained all the animals in her house to play catch. She has two dogs and a cat. The cat thinks that he is a dog and this cat is also orange. 😸

My aunt trained her cat to use the toilet. Come home from work and flush.

I like training my pets as it makes things so much easier and fun.   I have an orange tabby who also thinks he is a dog.   He goes for walks with the dog without a leash and if the dog lags behind the cat waits for her and if the dog chases something the cat goes along. He comes when you call him and will play fetch as well.   I have a lot of deer that come into the yard this time of year and eat everything.  the dog barks and chases them and so does the cat chase them.  The cat has been sen to jump at the deer and scratch their backsides.  He can get closer to the deer than the dog can.   My dog is a trained therapy dog and the cat even though not trained for that will come up to anyone and want to be petted.  

animals can be lots of fun and loving

3 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

I like training my pets as it makes things so much easier and fun.   I have an orange tabby who also thinks he is a dog.   He goes for walks with the dog without a leash and if the dog lags behind the cat waits for her and if the dog chases something the cat goes along. He comes when you call him and will play fetch as well.   I have a lot of deer that come into the yard this time of year and eat everything.  the dog barks and chases them and so does the cat chase them.  The cat has been sen to jump at the deer and scratch their backsides.  He can get closer to the deer than the dog can.   My dog is a trained therapy dog and the cat even though not trained for that will come up to anyone and want to be petted.  

animals can be lots of fun and loving

I can’t imagine this planet without our animals we need them!!!

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My aunt trained her cat to use the toilet. Come home from work and flush.

Are you serious? I so wish my cat would use the toilet! Has she or will she explain how she trained her cat to use the toilet! 

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I can’t imagine this planet without our animals we need them!!!

My neighbors that live close to me also have an orange tabby. He runs with the family dogs too.
My daughter has an orange tabby also! My daughter’s cat is a big-time hunter, and I was told, he fills up the egress windows in the basement with half-eaten squirrels and rabbit parts! 😳🤢She and her husband, have a lot of cleanup to do on the weekends.
Happy I only have one cat and he is an indoor cat.