SquirrelNugget

Incall vs. Outcall?

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And when you do an outcall I recommend you have the client order you an Uber from their account.they chose “order ride for someone else” then you get to track it too.  Because Uber you have your real name and ID on. This way you know who you’re going with and if something does happen to you, they will know who to look at based on who ordered the Uber. This also can qualify for a deposit. Would also let a friend know that you’re meeting up with a guy u meet from going out to a bar so share your location and make sure they just check in on u like every 30mins for real. Please be safe girlies! Also always Uber never drive your own vehicle for a newbie client because if it was a set up your car would get towed lol 

Edited by Topnotchchloe

Absolutely, not.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I’m not getting in a car where the ride is controlled by someone else. Unfortunately stops, destinations can be added or changed. Hell, I’ve heard of the ride stopping mid ride, and ending in the middle of nowhere (true story). Unless you know and trust someone, very, very well, NNNNNNOOOOOOOO. If necessary, client can send transportation funds, but I suggest all ladies manage their own transportation however that looks. Again, if any ladies need business/screening help, I’ll be glad to help (INDEPENDENT ladies, of course)

To each their own! We all have our own ways that work for us :) 

Outcall! Always!. Multi hours.

I put effort into making sure my PlaySpace is clean and comfortable. I make an effort to determine what her favorite adult beverage is and have it available to enjoy.

I discuss what she likes and needs to be comfortable and make sure that is in place for her.

I play in front 4 full length mirrors. That setup is rarely available at incall.

I have on numerous occasions gladly paid for a Taxi or Uber.

I have just as often picked up my playmate. I especially like that scenario as it gives us a chance to talk and enjoy one another in a neutral environment.

For me Outcall!