Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sb1212

Hello from Florida...

3 posts in this topic

After spending all of my life in Colorado I relocated last week to Florida (20 min sw of Kissimmee). Don't ask why....it's a bit complicated.  I have not yet spent time with a companion.  Choices within 30 minutes are very limited. Orlando has more choices - at least an hour away. Rates are, in average, quite a bit higher.  Many of the highly desirable companions are 800 - 1K and up. I'm looking at PD, Tryst and will renew P411. Other suggestions welcome.  The moral of the story- I was spoiled in Denver by the large number of amazing TOB companions at much lower rates. Appreciate what you have....  I will very much miss those 3-4 companions whom I  saw multiple times over the years, as well as those I saw only once or twice. Already looking forward to a return visit. 

Get in touch with the beautiful and highly Cherished  @MilehiJasmine 

she is now in the Tampa Bay Area I know far from Orlando, but she is a very well sought out Companion from Denver. How fun would that be! Meeting up with special Denver lady who has since moved to Florida? 

It’s an easy 1 hour drive on I-4 between Tampa and Orlando.

Whenever I needed to be in the Orlando area in business, I would fly into Tampa and drive over. Access in and out of Tampa airport is so easy compared to Orlando.