Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

Astrology, if you are Intrested?

7 posts in this topic

https://www.astro.com/CGI/chart.cgi
This link above makes a nice Western astrology wheel. You can read up on where your North Node is and what house your North Node is found. You can also find a great deal about yourself and why you think and react to certain situations the way you do in life. Don’t be scared. I have always been fascinated by the art of Astrology. It is very accurate to me. First of all please have an open mind before beginning anything of this nature. I have been into all sorts of metaphysics, healing arts, and spirituals since I can remember. I think since I saw some of those scary movies back in the 70’s  “ RoseMary’s Baby”. I was scared but also fascinated at the same time. 

Tapping on my cellphone. You are welcome to send me a message if you are confused? 

I am also interested in astrology! I think North Node and Chiron are two of the most underrated aspects to study in astrology. My favorite astrology app is called TimePassages. Have you read the book Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller? It is all about North Node and which house it falls into. It was a very insightful book, you might find it interesting!

On 10/4/2023 at 10:10 AM, delphine said:

I am also interested in astrology! I think North Node and Chiron are two of the most underrated aspects to study in astrology. My favorite astrology app is called TimePassages. Have you read the book Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller? It is all about North Node and which house it falls into. It was a very insightful book, you might find it interesting!

My my favorites are the north node, and 12th house placement. Jan Speller is an amazing author/Astrologer.  I listen to a lot of audible because I’m visually impaired (not completely blind) but I do have my issues. As for”Time Passages”I love that website also, it’s not as simple as the one I suggested. Angles describe a lot looking at the angles “Aspects” and how they line up with the other planets in the different houses is valuable. When I was little, I had a spirograph (do you remember that game)? I used to make all sorts of crazy designs on paper, and for a long time my mom tried hard to keep me supplied with paper. I feel that just knowing why I do things the way I do them and how I came to be. And how I developed my own thinking while growing up. Astor graph reminds me of spirograph lol . I can clearly see how astrology plays so much into our lives! . I’d love to know what you know! I look forward to your contributions on TOB 

If you really want some great info to go with your Astrology, you should get your human design chart done. That information is very eye opening and explains lots

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

If you really want some great info to go with your Astrology, you should get your human design chart done. That information is very eye opening and explains lots

@Admiral Ct do you by chance have a website to human design? I would love to know more about this please.

14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Admiral Ct do you by chance have a website to human design? I would love to know more about this please.

This will give you an idea what Human Design is about. There are lots of people\sites that do charts and lots of information about HD online. I have found HD to be accurate and insightful......https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/human-design-types

My friend gave me a human design chart reading a few years back! It was so interesting. I especially found the association with the organs particularly interesting. I'd love to learn more about it, thanks for the link :)