Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unable to share references (am I missing something?)

5 posts in this topic

Hellooo all, I'm attempting to share my refs (via the "Share References" link under the upper right profile menu) then entering either a phone # or email.  In both cases it does not appear to be working.  I've confirmed I'm not getting emails or texts using my own accounts.  Is there a setting I'm missing or can anyone confirm this part of the site is working? appreciate it. 

You havent written any reviews.Have you visited any companions? Have you requested references from the companions you visited? Do you have references to share? If so, it is easy: Go to compamion  profile. Last blue bar = " Share References". Click, then click "yes" to confirm.   Not sure aboout all the other steps you listed.....

On 8/29/2023 at 4:28 PM, 1adam12 said:

Hellooo all, I'm attempting to share my refs (via the "Share References" link under the upper right profile menu) then entering either a phone # or email.  In both cases it does not appear to be working.  I've confirmed I'm not getting emails or texts using my own accounts.  Is there a setting I'm missing or can anyone confirm this part of the site is working? appreciate it. 

Please talk to your Companion ahead of time make sure she remembers you if it has only been one time and or a long time ago that you saw her? Be sure to note something memorable that happened or consider making a repeat visit. 

Another issue is that the Companion must log out of TOB completely and login again in order for the reference to appear on her profile. 

14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Please talk to your Companion ahead of time make sure she remembers you if it has only been one time and or a long time ago that you saw her? Be sure to note something memorable that happened or consider making a repeat visit. 

Another issue is that the Companion must log out of TOB completely and login again in order for the reference to appear on her profile. 

Tell her to look right in the section of where her reviews start.  Then she can hit the yes or no button. I believe that in order to write a review on any lady anymore you must obtain a reference which is impossible to get if the lady is not established on TOB.  So, you cross over into a new traitors at that time?! No idea how you get a  review published if the lady has no profile on TOB? Wondering what are those rules?

I had issues since Tuesday of this week with sharing references on TOB. I couldn’t send to phone numbers or email.

Seems the issue was resolved and was able to share again today (sent them to myself to test)