Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Hanging Out....

9 posts in this topic

Me? I love nothing more than when my Pup greets me at the door after a long and dumb ass day at work. Cat OK, check. Reef tanks, OK, check. Wifey OK, check. Settle down for a nice dinner and some Netflix or Disney plus. Then, do it all over the next day. Asking, What do you all do for a Monday through Friday habit? Just curious here, thanks in advance! 

47 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Me? I love nothing more than when my Pup greets me at the door after a long and dumb ass day at work. Cat OK, check. Reef tanks, OK, check. Wifey OK, check. Settle down for a nice dinner and some Netflix or Disney plus. Then, do it all over the next day. Asking, What do you all do for a Monday through Friday habit? Just curious here, thanks in advance! 

How is your pup doing, @sparkey600?

Not everything I said got posted. This last week I got to spend time with my daughter and grand babies. 😊 Super fun and because it was so hot out I came home and collapsed in a pile of sweat on my bed. 😂 I love being with my family just like you do! 

Thankfully, our pup is doing much better, he is on several meds right now and we are hopeful but we will have to see what his blood work at the end of this month comes back before we have an AH YAHY moment arrives. Sucks a LOT! We love our hound like he's family, he is family for sure. Thanks for asking Kali, you are such a good friend! 

On 8/27/2023 at 1:31 AM, sparkey600 said:

Thankfully, our pup is doing much better, he is on several meds right now and we are hopeful but we will have to see what his blood work at the end of this month comes back before we have an AH YAHY moment arrives. Sucks a LOT! We love our hound like he's family, he is family for sure. Thanks for asking Kali, you are such a good friend! 

So happy your baby is getting proper attention! Yes we have been friends for well over 8  years and hope to continue to be friends for long after!!! ❤️

I love to spend time in my garden.  My bee garden is doing very well this year. 

7 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I love to spend time in my garden.  My bee garden is doing very well this year. 

Do you have bee hives, or a bee friendly garden?

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Do you have bee hives, or a bee friendly garden?

I do not have a hive at this time.  My bee friendly garden is finally three seasons now. 

That's pretty cool. We have a lot of plants in our yard that are bee or butterfly and humming bird friendly. We love watching the interaction.