Jade St Clair

People Drugs Are Bad!

7 posts in this topic

Well what a Friday, after sending about 50 different verification photos, videos and other verification requests I had a scheduled appointment with someone in Bouder it was far so required him to send the Uber. I get there and he comes out to meet me and another car pulls up behind the Uber and he yells “Cops” and runs full sprint into the woods.  Who else had a strange Friday night?

On 8/25/2023 at 9:35 PM, Jade St Clair said:

Well what a Friday, after sending about 50 different verification photos, videos and other verification requests I had a scheduled appointment with someone in Bouder it was far so required him to send the Uber. I get there and he comes out to meet me and another car pulls up behind the Uber and he yells “Cops” and runs full sprint into the woods.  Who else had a strange Friday night?

That really must have been a bad day!  It sounds like a crazy dream! Sorry that happened to you! 

Hmmm, I guess my night was a tad bit strange as well LOL. I was supposed to meet up with this one provider that I have been trying to see for quite some time but when I arrived to her place, there was some activity going on that didn't sit right. Next thing I know, I get like 5 providers LOL texting me at the same time inviting me over, which was not the NORM for me. I am use to getting 3 @ a time but never 5. So I went with the one who was the closest to me at the time and things got so heavy LOL we did it in the backseat on a MAJOR MAIN STREET ............................

https://www.almanac.com/content/mercury-retrograde-dates

this might explain why communication is going sideways right now. Communication, electronics, mail, transportation and anything else that deals with trying to get your point across. Everything is breaking down 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Nope.  That takes the cake for any evening.

Hope the dude had the grace for paying for your return ride home!

On 8/25/2023 at 10:35 PM, Jade St Clair said:

wow! that is strange