Kali Sensual Reiki

Our wild animals? This is so sad!

64 posts in this topic

A forum should be a safe place where everyone feels accepted that they are of age. No questions should be considered stupid and while their might be some repetitiveness or anger, confusion, going on? Try and remember not everyone is quick to read the website rules or fully understands what is being said.  Please redirect their attention. I for one appreciate boring and white knights are my gentlemen of choice in life along with freshly washed. 🥰  I love respect and gratitude. Thank you! 

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And didn't we have a talk about the word, hate? Fully capable and apt to strongly disagree with zero emotion, that's not me. Are you projecting?

No, we didn't talk about the word hate. Please elaborate on your definition. I'm curious to hear what drives you. Why are you so angry all of the time? Maybe not angry but stirring the pot and taking glee making others angry. GO ahead, spill the beans, we all would like to know!  

7 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

It seems you didn't "hear" this discussion either so what's the point? Feed hate?

Ya!

No one, at least not on this side of the keyboard, is angry, hateful, whatever you want to call it. Hobbit is allergic to bull shit, horse shit, cow shit, DUMB SHIT, in general. Less obsessed with rolling in it than the haters AKA the Usual Suspects, white knights, sand castle princesses...that my perspective on the lusty gates of heaven, which is shared by many, some expressive about it and most not, pisses some of you off is most definitely not my problem.

You may not think it, but all newbies need to know what Hobbit knows. That's all.

Yours Truly,

Gandalf Black (where are you?!) 🤣

P.S. That I am the topic of offline discussions of which you're the spokesperson for tickles my DICK. Thank you.

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

No, we didn't talk about the word hate. Please elaborate on your definition. I'm curious to hear what drives you. Why are you So angry all of the time? Maybe not angry but stirring the pot and taking glee making others angry. GO ahead, spill the beans, we all would like to know!  

I am thinking (and you need not agree) is this world is difficult enough! There is enough “hate”. Strong politics, hell there was a time on the planet you could disagree and people would brush it off as being , ok, so I can’t win them all. However now in life,if you disagree? You could be killed! So, because of that sort of thinking that is now going on in our world. Yes, I am very much in love with a more relaxed not so hostile approach of getting away from the word “hate” I love the term acceptance. I can appreciate the fact we don’t need to agree about everything on the planet! Just on the fundamental thinking of you and I will not need to pull out our guns or brass knuckles and get all bloody please!  

I think Bob Proctor said it best, “Sex is beautiful, when is a mental agreement between two people that have a formed an attraction for one another”.  Bob Proctor is a metaphysic author . 
 In tarot I would see this as being the two of cups. That special spark that gets ignited when someone you care about walks into your life. Either for the first time or the hundredth. If the relationship lasts longer than an hour? Damn that is incredible and consider both parties very lucky! 
 Now back to animal. I have always been intrigued by the animals that mate for life.  Yeah, that’s a bit old fashion! Just something intresting to think about and learn from.  Marriage is the cosmic contract as well as a lisens. I know many of you have been fortunate to have found your special partner. Sexual contact is not always there in a relationship. Who is anyone to pass judgement? This why us ladies are important to your life. Because you still love her. 

yep, this old Kali is a bit mushy! 🥰