DenverGuy5000

Looking for a good pegging

6 posts in this topic

As the title states I’m looking for a provider who really gets into pegging. I’m new to it and need someone to guide me 😉.  

I hope you found what you were looking for luv🙌 Me myself,  I had to recently purchase another suitcase since I've been in Denver, because I brought soo much fun stuff and I've managed to accumulate even MORE since I've been here😅 Me and my friend were just discussing how we overpacked for this trip and how we brought a TON of outfits and toys but have barely used half of them😩TBH I feel like it's better to be be prepared than to not be, in situations 🤷‍♀️but the thing that really grinds my gears😒 is when I actually pack the f**k machine and not a single taker, after lugging that heavy ass equipment around. Then when I don't decide to bring it, request after request🙄😩😅 #WhatsAGirlToDo 🤷‍♀️

On 2/1/2024 at 10:01 AM, Deja Dinero said:

I hope you found what you were looking for luv🙌 Me myself,  I had to recently purchase another suitcase since I've been in Denver, because I brought soo much fun stuff and I've managed to accumulate even MORE since I've been here😅 Me and my friend were just discussing how we overpacked for this trip and how we brought a TON of outfits and toys but have barely used half of them😩TBH I feel like it's better to be be prepared than to not be, in situations 🤷‍♀️but the thing that really grinds my gears😒 is when I actually pack the f**k machine and not a single taker, after lugging that heavy ass equipment around. Then when I don't decide to bring it, request after request🙄😩😅 #WhatsAGirlToDo 🤷‍♀️

Wow. Wonder how airport baggage workers  react when they screen and see all your toys 😆 

18 minutes ago, N1ceGuy said:

Wow. Wonder how airport baggage workers  react when they screen and see all your toys 😆 

😂😂😂🤷‍♀️tbh, I stopped caring what others thought a LONG time ago luv, but I'd LOVE to see their reactions NGL😜😈🤣

I brought several sized toys, as well as several plugs including my new fox tail one, p-massagers, my metal njoy wand, a strap, a harness, my huge Hitachi wand, nuru gel, costumes, heels, etc ...what are they going to say?!!! 

I mean I DID fly to Vegas first, before coming here, to attend AVN🤷‍♀️

Edited by Deja Dinero

On 2/1/2024 at 10:01 AM, Deja Dinero said:

Yes lady, I agree. I’d rather have stuff and not need it Vs. Someone is requesting a certain kind of fun or outfit—-and WALLLLLLAH  your desired fantasies will become reality. 😈. Enjoy your visit, and hopefully you got to shop and add to your fun collection.😁💗

8 hours ago, Deja Dinero said:

😂😂😂🤷‍♀️tbh, I stopped caring what others thought a LONG time ago luv, but I'd LOVE to see their reactions NGL😜😈🤣

I brought several sized toys, as well as several plugs including my new fox tail one, p-massagers, my metal njoy wand, a strap, a harness, my huge Hitachi wand, nuru gel, costumes, heels, etc ...what are they going to say?!!! 

I mean I DID fly to Vegas first, before coming here, to attend AVN🤷‍♀️

I was in Vegas as well.................................. Its always good to see familiar faces at The AVN LOL and then contemplate on if you should actually say hello to them or not.......................