Followers 0
dbarwell

Questions Individual -TOB 411

2 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

There is plenty but you would ignore it if I listed it

lol oh that's convenient

"I have plenty of evidence, but I can't show you..."

Feel free to list your reasons as to why you think this agency is trafficking women

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

I believe they already did when they closed/locked the original thread AND combined the new one you immediately created so that it too is locked.  Too subtle for you?

Nuance is probably lost on you, but it's not clear at all.

If I ask about a provider at another agency, will that be locked? Or is it just Girls Offices? My thread was moved into the old Girls Offices forum, but where would my post about a girl at a different agency go? It's not against the rules (currently) to ask about agency providers, yet the thread was locked - will I be punished if I do it again next month with a different provider? Will I be banned? Was my post locked on accident? Or was it locked by a mod , but the mod on duty the next time I do it won't care?

You're way too focused on "AGENCIES BAD!" and apparently can't think about anything else, we're just looking for clarity on what is and isn't allowed.

Soooo I guess I'll just keep asking until I get an answer:

@Kaduk  @TheWhisperer can we make 411 posts in the Individual 411 forum for providers who are part of an agency? There's nothing in the forum rules that says we can't, and no moderator has ever said we can't. If the answer is no, that's fine, that just needs to be communicated to us and the forum rules need to be updated.

I feel like this is a super simple question, and everyone is getting incredibly emotional about it.

Example:: proper --->individual 411 request the follow-up results Denver Ladies Agency || DenverLadies

• Yes:: Post per an individual. The resulting posts will dictate whether any action could or would be taken.
    • For whatever purpose some individuals will try and circumvent any system.
      • sometimes it is fairly obvious
        • Always seems to be on a case by case basis.
  • AnD as a Refresher:: please remember its OK to give a simple thumbs up or down when responding<--- please don't push it, please don;t go into detail.

thanks for reaching out.....