Thisana Samui

New Hobbyist Thread?

5 posts in this topic

De we have a thread for new hobbyist?  Somewhere to send potential new clients to get schooled on how things work?  I have been getting the craziest stupidest requests lately to verify me, someone who has over 100 reviews between multiple review sites.

On 5/22/2023 at 0:35 AM, Thisana Samui said:

De we have a thread for new hobbyist?  Somewhere to send potential new clients to get schooled on how things work?  I have been getting the craziest stupidest requests lately to verify me, someone who has over 100 reviews between multiple review sites.

Reading between the lines, it seems a highly experienced hobbyist wrote numerous requests to verify you? Seems odd.

Which reminds me. Led to her TOB profile and reviews by seemingly fun upper extremities, just yesterday I messaged a provider with the exact number of reviews, Yes's, and So-So's as you from within the platform. Curtly responding to use her phone number (red flag #1), I did as asked, to be rudely led into a discussion about how TOB doesn't forward the references we share. Communicating in a way that seemed doubtful I had any,  she was on one, literally for no reason. Dimming the light, I responded with, "Well, I did. Enjoy your day" because 99 problems, she resorted to how "aggressive" I was being, and how "pent up" I was. Thinking, WTF, I went against my better judgement to unshare then share references again in the hopes there was a glitch and she would get them, articulating the benefit of just having a bad day. Crickets.

My point?

On 5/22/2023 at 8:30 PM, ilovewomen said:

Some guys are idiots

Maybe it's you?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

37 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Reading between the lines, it seems a highly experienced hobbyist wrote numerous requests to verify you? Seems odd.

Which reminds me. Led to her TOB profile and reviews by seemingly fun upper extremities, just yesterday I messaged a provider with the exact number of reviews, Yes's, and So-So's as you from within the platform. Curtly responding to use her phone number (red flag #1) because she doesn't always get messages, I did as asked, to be rudely led into a discussion about how TOB doesn't forward the references we share when I didn't have references readily available outside of TOB. Communicating in a way that seemed doubtful I had any, she was on one, literally for no reason. Dimming the light, I responded with, "Well, I did. Enjoy your day" because 99 problems, she resorted to how "aggressive" I was being, and how "pent up" I was. Thinking, WTF, I went against my better judgement to unshare then share references again in the hopes there was a glitch and she would get them, articulating the benefit of just having a bad day. Crickets...

Correction

Edited by Hobby Hobbit