Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

legs, legs, legs

4 posts in this topic

I am a leg man!! I have posted on this particular subject several times in the past. Pretty much the same narrative each time.

For me a sure sign that spring has sprung is so many lovely ladies in shorts.

Spent the better of the day outside today in Colorado Springs involved in a Charity walk. Beautiful day and lots and lots of ladies, young and old decided that today was a great day to wear shorts. 

Long legs. Shorts legs. Well-defined calves. Mommy legs, granny legs. Thunder thighs. Tan, slender legs. Teen legs. Skinny legs. Strong, muscular legs. Legs that make a grown man smile. And the shorts, oh the variety of shorts. Some, maybe?, just a little too.....short.  Spandex, denim, tight fitting, comfort fit, baggy. Running shorts, Bermuda shorts. Cut offs. Daisy Dukes. 

Just a really fun day with good friends, ladies, legs and shorts. Life is good

On 4/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Long legs. Shorts legs. Well-defined calves. Mommy legs, granny legs. Thunder thighs. Tan, slender legs. Teen legs. Skinny legs. Strong, muscular legs. Legs that make a grown man smile. And the shorts, oh the variety of shorts. Some, maybe?, just a little too.....short.  Spandex, denim, tight fitting, comfort fit, baggy. Running shorts, Bermuda shorts. Cut offs. Daisy Dukes. 

Just a really fun day with good friends, ladies, legs and shorts. Life is good

Sounds like a Dr Suess book.😂🤣😂

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sounds like a Dr Suess book.😂🤣😂

That brought a smile to my face this morning. Thank you!!