Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillRubin

Need advice from the Denver ladies.

6 posts in this topic

I’m going to be in Denver this summer for a conference.  I’ll be wanting to see some of you... is there a area preference among the ladies?  Any one that is easier parking/access/whatever?  

Thanks for the input!

A lot of ladies are in DTC as it’s along the freeway, populated, convenient, economical and easy parking. There are other areas that are easy parking. If you’re going to have ladies come to you, stay where it’s convenient for you. The city is fairly easy to get around. Westminster, Broomfield, Littleton, Englewood, all have easy parking. Best of wishes, and have fun!💖

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

A lot of ladies are in DTC as it’s along the freeway, populated, convenient, economical and easy parking. There are other areas that are easy parking. If you’re going to have ladies come to you, stay where it’s convenient for you. The city is fairly easy to get around. Westminster, Broomfield, Littleton, Englewood, all have easy parking. Best of wishes, and have fun!💖

I’ll be in in what google maps shows as the central business district.  

So, it looks like you’ll be downtown. There’s lots of yummy restaurants, and a few fun gentlemen clubs there. We have a light rail that runs south to Cherry Creek and DTC. Parking downtown after business hours is easy, or like I mentioned, the light rail works well. Have a fantastic visit.

I advise to not limit yourself in location.  Lots in DTC, and some wonderful ladies all over Denver.

8 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I advise to not limit yourself in location.  Lots in DTC, and some wonderful ladies all over Denver.

Right. From Downtown you can get to any part of the city where companions are hosting within 30 minutes (not during rush hours). As an alternative, book an out call for companions to come to you. That was my SOP for many years when I was travelling heavily for business.