Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Friend with benefits vs girlfriend?

8 posts in this topic

At this stage in your life, what is better to have? A friend with benefits or an actual girlfriend/wife? 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

At this stage in your life, what is better to have? A friend with benefits or an actual girlfriend/wife? 

Can I not have both?

I would currently trade marriage for another arrangement.  FWB would be fine.  Hell of a buyout on marriage though. 🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, oldguy47 said:

Can I not have both?

OG 47 of course you can have both.......................but its definitely going to cost you in the long run. More stress and gray hair LOL....................I myself am leaning towards a friend with benefits.....................

The reason that I would choose a friend with benefits is because SHE would join when asked and help me fuck other women. This is the BONUS part, the FWB would help me find or possibly bring me a woman that I would eventually marry............................ 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

The reason that I would choose a friend with benefits is because SHE would join when asked and help me fuck other women. This is the BONUS part, the FWB would help me find or possibly bring me a woman that I would eventually marry............................ 

I don't get it. You want a FWB now in order to meet the woman that you will marry in the future.  Doesn't that mean you want a wife?

59 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

I don't get it. You want a FWB now in order to meet the woman that you will marry in the future.  Doesn't that mean you want a wife?

OG47 the FWB is the better choice for right now. Again, the BONUS is she will possibly one day bring me the woman I will eventually marry. At this point in time, I would choose a FWB over a wife/girlfriend. Its going to take ONE HECK OF A WOMAN to get me to the ALTER if we are talking 2023...... 

Edited by Savoir Faire
more information added