Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aphrodite813

Mon chalet and pts

6 posts in this topic

Someone suggested it to me. Has anyone been? Is it fun? Tips? Busiest times for sun-Fri evenings? Also heard PTs is the best strip club. Yes? 

6 hours ago, Aphrodite813 said:

Someone suggested it to me. Has anyone been? Is it fun? Tips? Busiest times for sun-Fri evenings? Also heard PTs is the best strip club. Yes? 

It can be fun if you have a special date with a private room. I think you need to be thick-skinned enough to ward off men who wish to touch is always a concern when going to such establishments. Hope you enjoy your outing! 

20 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It can be fun if you have a special date with a private room. I think you need to be thick-skinned enough to ward off men who wish to touch is always a concern when going to such establishments. Hope you enjoy your outing! 

I went last night. Was way fun. I have the thickest skin and have no trouble being the center of attention lol. Hope to go back another night before I leave town, maybe Thurs idk. Thanks. Any thoughts re: pts?

I am happy you are able to get out and enjoy your stay in Denver and enjoy some of the nightlife! 

PT’s is a very dark inside. From what I can remember, many of my old Swinger friends loved it! Maybe they still do? 

I hope you continue to enjoy your trip to Denver!  😊

I used to work at pts and other clubs they owned as a bartender… IMO shotguns is and always will be the best stripclub in Denver but that’s just my opinion. 

I have been to Mon Chalet a couple of times, no real issues other than AC wasn’t working well middle of summer, but we made the best of it ;-). The staff is polite professional, the rooms are clean, but I did feel the rooms were outdated. However felt rooms fairly priced.