DastardlyDave

Review Denied

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, new here! I tried to write a review on a lady I saw and my review got denied, said I needed to acquire a reference in order to leave a review:

1) How do I do that?

2) Can it be from anybody?

3) What's the criteria/process to leave reviews? Is just having at least 1 reference the only requirement or are there others and having a reference is just the first?

I would appreciate any help you can offer!

I believe if you are new to TOB or have no references, you must get a reference from the lady you are trying to review. I could be wrong but I think it’s to make sure you have in fact seen her, sort of a security thing as many do threaten to leave bad reviews if we do not see them, or if they get blacklisted etc. I’m sure you could reach out to the moderators or the whisperer and they will give you the info as my info is just what I assume but if it is a negative review and the experience was bad, not sure how you would get the reference 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

14 hours ago, DastardlyDave said:

Hi all, new here! I tried to write a review on a lady I saw and my review got denied, said I needed to acquire a reference in order to leave a review:

1) How do I do that?

2) Can it be from anybody?

3) What's the criteria/process to leave reviews? Is just having at least 1 reference the only requirement or are there others and having a reference is just the first?

I would appreciate any help you can offer!

The simple answer is that you go to the companion's profile and click "request reference". At that point it is up to the companion to decide if she wants to do this. You

DastardlyDave please check your PM your were sent extract instructions on how to proceed.

6 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

DastardlyDave please check your PM your were sent extract instructions on how to proceed.

I was just about to say, the dm should have came with instructions and it should be pretty easy to follow.................