Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hobby Hobbit -Banned

411 info

22 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

This inquiry should be in the main section of the 411 forum, not the "General In Scope" section.

Where is that explained?

2 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

This inquiry should be in the main section of the 411 forum, not the "General In Scope" section.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Where is that explained?

1E924FA4-323E-4A4B-99A1-61CD6EBB4606_1_201_a.jpeg

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Rest assured I read through all of it before asking the question. Please correct me if wrong but, reading through it all again just now, I still don't see anything that says post them here not there, and the 87 pages of other 411's in the same section the OP used only adds to the confucktion.

Meant to suggest leaving moderating to the moderators, your response is interesting to say the least.

24 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Rest assured I read through all of it before asking the question. Please correct me if wrong but, reading through it all again just now, I still don't see anything that says post them here not there, and the 87 pages of other 411's in the same section the OP used only adds to the confucktion.

Meant to suggest leaving moderating to the moderators, your response is interesting to say the least.

Do you realize you replied to a moderator?

43 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Kaduk = mod (best one).  What a moron, besides troll.  

1 hour ago, pandarus23 said:

Do you realize you replied to a moderator?

Yes. Making that point exactly, I meant no disrespect to Kaduk.

39 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

45 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Evidently, the thesaurus I ordered for you hasn't arrived? Do you realize the pleasure I get out of that shriveled mangina on display everywhere Hobbit appears?

30 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Evidently, the thesaurus I ordered for you hasn't arrived? Do you realize the pleasure I get out of that shriveled mangina on display everywhere Hobbit appears?

Easy, Snowball.  Attacking me does not erase or change your idiotic post telling a mod to butt out.

18 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Easy, Snowball.  Attacking me does not erase or change your idiotic post telling a mod to butt out.

Where did you read that?

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Meant to suggest the member who wrote the post leave moderating to the moderators, your (moderator) response is interesting to say the least.

Replace stirring shit with understanding syntax when that thesaurus comes and quit riding my jock, idiot.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

21 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

BTW, that shit on your nose aren't freckles. It's shit.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

39 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

BTW, that shit on your nose aren't freckles. It's shit.

Attack me all you want. You are the topic, not me.  And you are still a troll and moron.

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Attack me all you want. You are the topic, not me.  And you are still a troll and moron.

Actually, the lovely Gabriela was the topic until your asinine assertions. At least your projection is on point.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

11 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Actually, the lovely Gabriela was the topic until your asinine assertions. At least your projection is on point.

you are the one that took it off the rails.  You are like the instant replay commercials guy  Go back and look, Snowball.

Edited by gr8owl

Picture1.png

14 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

you are the one that took it off the rails.  You are like the instant replay commercials guy in commercials  Go back and look, Snowball.

You go back and look, idiot. Message me anytime :rolleyes:.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Picture1.png

You go back and look, idiot. Message me anytime :rolleyes:.

Gaslighting won't work either, Snowball.  My very first post in thread was in response to YOU giving a mod crap.  Keep trying or just admit you screwed up and move on troll boy.

I couldn't resist and unblocked you to explore a few concepts.

First, if you're going to try insulting someone with an IQ that, unlike yours, far exceeds functional reader, at least make its meaning clear. So, who, in all the world, is Snowball?!

Second, succinct and sans frills, not only is gaslighting not what I do, but that you use the word to describe my interaction on this board tells me you haven't a clue what the word even means or, still trying your best to cause trouble despite my taking the time to #fixitforya, which I find happens a lot not just but especially with you, that's clearly all you. Projecting, as usual.

Third, considering I did that, it seems either your reading comprehension is abysmal, which I do believe, and/or you consider yourself some type of keyboard warrior so, with that, you're all alone in the sandbox. I've no time for child's play.

42 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

First, if you're going to try insulting someone with an IQ that, unlike yours, far exceeds functional reader, at least make its meaning clear. So, who, in all the world, is Snowball?!Based upon a recent thread.  Figure it out genius.

Second, succinct and sans frills, not only is gaslighting not what I do, but that you use the word to describe my interaction on this board tells me you haven't a clue what the word even means or, still trying your best to cause trouble despite my taking the time to #fixitforya, which I find happens a lot not just but especially with you, that's clearly all you. Projecting, as usual. Gaslighting includes telling someone that what they saw happen did not really happen, it was something completely different.  Exactly what you did.

Third, considering I did that, it seems either your reading comprehension is abysmal, far better than yours apparently given the unintelligible drivel you post in attempts to show how gifted your literary skills are. which I do believe, and/or you consider yourself some type of keyboard warrior so Nope, just tired of your nasty ass insulting people and trying to drive away the very few women (and lots of guys) that post any more.  So I call you on it.  Deal with it .... or don't., with that, you're all alone in the sandbox. I've no time for child's play.Yet you are here all the time.  Is that what it is .... trying to get to the sand box you were deprived of in your de-formative years?

You wish to brag on IQ's?  You are bringing a knife to a gun fight, Snowball.

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks, Kaduk. Unlike my groupie, I'm trying to either understand or help, OK? 😅

The "Post Here" text you point to means click "New Topic", which is what I assume the OP did to create the post, as it is in the main section just as @CountryGentleman suggested. is it he posted under General in Scope and a moderator moved it? Is that what I'm missing?

Regardless, my point was that it's challenging enough to please the moderators. The last thing we need is hall monitors. Enjoy your day.

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

...The "Post Here" text you point to means click "New Topic", which is what I assume the OP did to create the post, as it is in the main section just as @CountryGentleman suggested. is it he posted under General in Scope and a moderator moved it? Is that what I'm missing?

Regardless, my point was that it's challenging enough to please the moderators. The last thing we need is hall monitors. Enjoy your day.

60856579-4EDA-41F0-BA14-3DABFAE12F83_1_201_a.jpeg

It was a good thing that CountryGentleman noticed as I hadn't--->  was then moved accordingly

23 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

60856579-4EDA-41F0-BA14-3DABFAE12F83_1_201_a.jpeg

It was a good thing that CountryGentleman noticed as I hadn't--->  was then moved accordingly

How interesting. Currently, it appears my question to CountryGentleman posted at 2:46 am yesterday (Tuesday?), but in your screenshot it shows the actual date and time of Monday, 7:46 pm. I'm NEVER up, much less on TOB at that time of day. Also, that note was most definitely not there when I asked the question smh.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

How interesting. Currently, it appears my question to CountryGentleman posted at 2:46 am yesterday (Tuesday?), but in your screenshot it shows the actual date and time of Monday, 7:46 pm. I'm NEVER up, much less on TOB at that time of day. Also, that note was most definitely not there when I asked the question smh.

Sounds like somebody got you on lockdown..... 😂😂😂