Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glassonion

Heidi Banks

12 posts in this topic

It could just be me but something seems off about the pictures she is posting.

The pictures look ok to me, The background of the studio pictures have a very busy background.  Not certain that I would have chosen a garage exterior backdrop for photo shoot, but I don't know what the photog was thinking or what the lady asked for.

2 minutes ago, mustang said:

The pictures look ok to me, The background of the studio pictures have a very busy background.  Not certain that I would have chosen a garage exterior backdrop for photo shoot, but I don't know what the photog was thinking or what the lady asked for.

After a second look, the crop of the photos is awkward and the composition leaves much to be desired.  PERHAPS the crop/composition was an attempted to obscure something else in the photo?

5 hours ago, mustang said:

That's actually a upscale hotel chain wall paper.

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

ok ...... thanks for the info ....... Guess I have not stumbled across that chain.

18 hours ago, mustang said:

After a second look, the crop of the photos is awkward and the composition leaves much to be desired.  PERHAPS the crop/composition was an attempted to obscure something else in the photo?

I was actually looking at a couple of the facial pictures and thinking that one of the pics doesn't look like the other face pics.

13 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I've stayed in several Marriott's, Hilton's and Renaisance's and the Warwick....haven't seen wall paper this garish.  I guess it could be though. What one man may consider garish, another could consider upscale.  Sometimes the hall carpets in some hotels reminds me of a someone on an acid trip when they designed the carpet.

36 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I've stayed in several Marriott's, Hilton's and Renaisance's and the Warwick....haven't seen wall paper this garish.  I guess it could be though. What one man may consider garish, another could consider upscale.  Sometimes the hall carpets in some hotels reminds me of a someone on an acid trip when they designed the carpet.

It's actually bathroom wall paper at one of those chains.  Feel free to dm for the name. As I'm not just gonna put it on here 

10 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I was actually looking at a couple of the facial pictures and thinking that one of the pics doesn't look like the other face pics.

I see what you are referring to (I think).  There are a couple pics where there appears to be a heavier application of make-up amd possibly different shades or colors.  That and different lighting could be what you are seeing.  JMO

23 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

It's actually bathroom wall paper at one of those chains.  Feel free to dm for the name. As I'm not just gonna put it on here 

No need for the hotel name.  I trust you.