HeavenlyBellaCO

Colorado….

13 posts in this topic

I was growing homesick so I decided to come back for a recharge of the beauty and wonderful energy this state has…. Leaving the hustle of the city the mountains are always my sanctuary of peace and enlightenment🙏 But it’s time for me to return to my new home💋 it always amazes me how the sunsets look❤️Just inspiring 

777834CF-A6AF-46A9-A76C-BC33BFA17508.jpeg

51 minutes ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I was growing homesick so I decided to come back for a recharge of the beauty and wonderful energy this state has…. Leaving the hustle of the city the mountains are always my sanctuary of peace and enlightenment🙏 But it’s time for me to return to my new home💋 it always amazes me how the sunsets look❤️Just inspiring 

Bella I have attempted to move away from Colorado a total of 4 times and I can never pull the plug. Its a beautiful place to live and every single person that I know that has left all wish they could return. Except my one friend LOL, he says he will never move back but he has been back about 5 times since he left. Good luck to you and it wouldn't surprise me if you moved back.............................

enjoy your new home xx the colorado mountains n sunset really are beautiful 🌹 

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Bella I have attempted to move away from Colorado a total of 4 times and I can never pull the plug. Its a beautiful place to live and every single person that I know that has left all wish they could return. Except my one friend LOL, he says he will never move back but he has been back about 5 times since he left. Good luck to you and it wouldn't surprise me if you moved back.............................

Thank you so much for the kind words 🙏Colorado has been the ONLY place I’ve lived that I truly consider home❤️

2 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

enjoy your new home xx the colorado mountains n sunset really are beautiful 🌹 

I’m living here anymore BUT….. You never know what fate has in store 🙏❤️🙏

26 minutes ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Thank you so much for the kind words 🙏Colorado has been the ONLY place I’ve lived that I truly consider home❤️

You are most welcome, have a safe trip back..............................

On 10/20/2022 at 6:21 AM, Savoir Faire said:

She promised to NEVER COME BACK ... show's how that went .. 

On 10/20/2022 at 5:26 AM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Maybe contact your former landlord ... sure he'd love having you back . 

3 hours ago, irishpilot_pa28 said:

High fire danger today. 

Do I smell burnt cat fur?  Meow

😂🤣

On 10/24/2022 at 0:35 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

She promised to NEVER COME BACK ... show's how that went .. 

Mr Finn have you ever promised to do something and changed your mind? I am pretty sure you have before. I don't know all of the particulars or what all was said so I really can't speak on it. I can speak for myself though and I remember signing contracts each time I attempted to move from COLORADO LOL and I ended up changing my mind/breaking each one of my contracts.......................... The REALTORS/COMPANIES are still pissed off at me just because I changed my mind............. The moral of the story is, I promised in good faith but after THE SMOKE cleared, I basically realized that I made a promise that I could not keep.

19 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr Finn have you ever promised to do something and changed your mind? I am pretty sure you have before. I don't know all of the particulars or what all was said so I really can't speak on it. I can speak for myself though and I remember signing contracts each time I attempted to move from COLORADO LOL and I ended up changing my mind/breaking each one of my contracts.......................... The REALTORS/COMPANIES are still pissed off at me just because I changed my mind............. The moral of the story is, I promised in good faith but after THE SMOKE cleared, I basically realized that I made a promise that I could not keep.

Yup ... she knows about the smoke clearing too ... 

Colorado is the most beautiful place on earth ❤️

It heals your soul.