Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arod4u

San Francisco/San Jose trusted sites like TOB

7 posts in this topic

Hey brothers,  I'm originally from California but haven't been there in a few years. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a couple trusted sites like TOB? Onrs that may show yrusted reviews. I will be visiting the bay area in a few weeks and am looking to do some hobbling while I'm there.

Thanks

Arod

Hi there, Private Delights is a very popular site in the Bay Area. It doesn't have a forum like TOB but has reviews etc. Hope that helps! 

PD or P411, but honestly it's mostly misses. Nothing like the scene here and reliability of TOB. 

San Jose /Bay area is all about PD .. P411 is not that big in Ca at all 

Private Delights is really the only review board in California other than Humaniplex (HX). Which I personally as a provider really hate the user interface of its really clunky and old and some of the girls there seem fishy to me. Lots of brothel and agency vibes and a lot of clients are not decent… it is similar to this or TNA where it tries to be a forum community but it falls short to me. 

P411 is okay but it’s not very popular as mentioned. I post on P411in NorCal and get maybe 1-2 clients for a week or two period .  

I know it’s not a review board but Tryst is a good one too. their verification process for us girls takes nearly 2-3 month process and they approve all the photos that are put on the site before they go live. So that is one thing that’s nice they really make sure the photos match the ID photos you submit . However most the girls on Tryst ask for extensive screening because again it’s not a review board. so if you hate the idea of screening don’t use it but all the girls I see there are eye candy even for me and I don’t even like women like that 😂.