Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hi2uall

Black hills, SD?

7 posts in this topic

I've moved to the black hills of SD and seem to have very limited travelers to the area....

Is there any women that visit up here ever?? I don't understand since the black hills are a nice tourist area, but we have no providers and travelers seem to not want to come here.

Maybe sponsor a trip for a lady you want to see! Traveling is SO expensive these days! 

I love the Black Hills, one of the most beautiful places ever. I’m not sure there’s enough clientele for a tour though.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:51 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I love the Black Hills, one of the most beautiful places ever. I’m not sure there’s enough clientele for a tour though.

I never visit Black Hills can you tell anything special about that tourist point.

Edited by Sven Hertzog

Check out sites like tryst, P411, and Private delights. Providers advertise there for that area.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten 

On 7/23/2022 at 0:19 PM, Sven Hertzog said:

I never visit Black Hills can you tell anything special about that tourist point.

Most popular is Mt. Rushmore. Try the fall buffalo roundup at Custer State Park which is a great place to visit anytime. Hike Custer Skywalk Trail.  Spearfish Canyon is a beautiful drive. Spend time in the town of Spearfish. Beautiful City Park campground in the town of Spearfish. Visit Deadwood for old west history and enjoy Deadwood Days celebration. Hike or ride a bike on the Mickelson Trail. Drive the Needles Highway. See the Crazy Horse monument. 
The Black Hills reminds me of what Colorado used to be 50 years ago.

On 7/25/2022 at 5:51 AM, inkspot said:

Most popular is Mt. Rushmore. Try the fall buffalo roundup at Custer State Park which is a great place to visit anytime. Hike Custer Skywalk Trail.  Spearfish Canyon is a beautiful drive. Spend time in the town of Spearfish. Beautiful City Park campground in the town of Spearfish. Visit Deadwood for old west history and enjoy Deadwood Days celebration. Hike or ride a bike on the Mickelson Trail. Drive the Needles Highway. See the Crazy Horse monument. 
The Black Hills reminds me of what Colorado used to be 50 years ago.

wow I can imagine something special, I have written it on my Wishlist.