Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nilpferdchen

Ad shows something wrong

7 posts in this topic

I came across an ad where the young lady clearly was infected with Molluscum contagiosum… a rather severe case.   It’s considered an STD/STI in adults.  It’s probably well known unless you have kids… it’s a pain to get rid of.  What should be the appropriate course of action, beyond obviously not visiting. 

32 minutes ago, Nilpferdchen said:

I came across an ad where the young lady clearly was infected with Molluscum contagiosum… a rather severe case.   It’s considered an STD/STI in adults.  It’s probably well known unless you have kids… it’s a pain to get rid of.  What should be the appropriate course of action, beyond obviously not visiting. 

Are you a doctor?  Sure it was not monkey pox?  If as you say, a severe case, anyone that goes through with a session kinda deserves what they get when the symptoms are so obvious.  But back to are you a doctor - if not giving an official diagnosis i say do nothing.  It could easily be something else - lots of things cause rashes, bumps etc. and some are not even contagious.

I’m a doctor.  It’s pretty obvious.  Lots of things look a like… but balance of probabilities would point to MC.  I decided to email her and suggest she she someone about it.  

Edited by Nilpferdchen
Elaborating

9 hours ago, Nilpferdchen said:

I’m a doctor.  It’s pretty obvious.  Lots of things look a like… but balance of probabilities would point to MC.  I decided to email her and suggest she she someone about it.  

A medical doctor or a PhD?  A medical doctor would have contacted her privately, understanding HIPPA, and not blown some shady thread on a sex forum. Seems you are more trying to trash talk, again nothing a MD would do. As someone mentioned, let's talk about the new very contagious STD Monkey Pox!   

Edited by Caressa Duval

37 minutes ago, Nilpferdchen said:

Monkey Pox isn’t new… 

New to being zoonotic,  yes it is! As I mentioned .  A Medical Doctor would not post to a sex forum. They would do the right thing !

22 hours ago, Nilpferdchen said:

I came across an ad where the young lady clearly was infected with Molluscum contagiosum… a rather severe case. 

Just curious Doctor, how did you make such a firm diagnosis from an ad?