Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick98

411 Claire by cherry creek

8 posts in this topic

I saw her a couple of years ago.  Photos are idealized/photoshopped photos but still cute.  I don't recall rude, but controlling and ready to shut down any nonsense, also some upselling.  I Apologize if that qualifies as a review.

She looks very very young.

19 hours ago, digivoyeur13 said:

I saw her a couple of years ago.  Photos are idealized/photoshopped photos but still cute.  I don't recall rude, but controlling and ready to shut down any nonsense, also some upselling.  I Apologize if that qualifies as a review.

Lol maybe very controlling is much better then rude. 

I saw Claire about a month ago; she's real and has a nice incall (though a bit difficult to get a car in and out of) where she gives a decent massage and standard ending. She's cute (her pics are her but filtered/touched up, but if you like the pics she won't disappoint in real life) and fun to talk to (I didn't find her rude at all, she was sweet and cool to me), but definitely has strict limitations and a set program that isn't deviated from.

Edited by Fenrir373

I have seen her a handful of times. Good experiences all of them. She is ok, never rude. Aside from that, the massage is about what one would expect with also an expected ending. I have not paid more than the basic fee. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, Tsundere1916 said:

I have seen her a handful of times. Good experiences all of them. She is ok, never rude. Aside from that, the massage is about what one would expect with also an expected ending. I have not paid more than the basic fee. 

Yeah, this is worth noting--Claire charged me only the fee she advertised and that included everything I expected the session to include; she didn't try to upsell me or get any additional money. The basic fee is all she required when I saw her, and no other options were suggested.