Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Cum/Orgasm @ the same time.

8 posts in this topic

If you have had the pleasure of cumming/orgasming with your partner at the same time, please share your experience. This particular story happened last month for me and its still on my mind. I was at a hotel and I walked pass a cracked open room @ 4 am in the morning. Curiosity led me to take a peek and on the floor I saw high heels and a pair of thongs. I slowly slid in the room and peeked around the corner and I saw a woman blindfolded, face down ass up and legs spread humping her hitachi. I stood there for a while watching and some fucking way she knew I was there the whole entire time. She never looked up, she just said are you going to keep watching or are you going to help me cum (my kind of woman). I went and shut the door all the way and I dropped my clothes at the foot of the bed. I was so turned on because I love role playing shit that I was up in her in a good 3 minutes. To make this story short, we both came together at the same time. She squirted all over me and the bed and it was simply incredible because I tend to cum a lot later than my partners. It is rare that I cum at the same time, plus this was a total stranger that I fucked before I spoke a word too. LOL, another bucket list item completed  ............................

Its magical when it happens.  That's all I'm going to say.

7 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

If you have had the pleasure of cumming/orgasming with your partner at the same time, please share your experience. This particular story happened last month for me and its still on my mind. I was at a hotel and I walked pass a cracked open room @ 4 am in the morning. Curiosity led me to take a peek and on the floor I saw high heels and a pair of thongs. I slowly slid in the room and peeked around the corner and I saw a woman blindfolded, face down ass up and legs spread humping her hitachi. I stood there for a while watching and some fucking way she knew I was there the whole entire time. She never looked up, she just said are you going to keep watching or are you going to help me cum (my kind of woman). I went and shut the door all the way and I dropped my clothes at the foot of the bed. I was so turned on because I love role playing shit that I was up in her in a good 3 minutes. To make this story short, we both came together at the same time. She squirted all over me and the bed and it was simply incredible because I tend to cum a lot later than my partners. It is rare that I cum at the same time, plus this was a total stranger that I fucked before I spoke a word too. LOL, another bucket list item completed  ............................

You should submit this story to Penthouse and Literotica....add some more details.

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You should submit this story to Penthouse and Literotica....add some more details.

ILW you think? Do they pay LOL, just kidding I may have to look into it, I am glad you enjoyed the true story..............

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Its ma2gical when it happens.  That's all I'm going to say.

ILW I agree with you.............Its like both man and woman are displaying their inner souls for 20 or so seconds......

7 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

You want us to kiss and tell ...    :o

Ms Gina of course I want you to kiss and tell. LOL of course I am not asking for names, just the encounter, the event, the struggle, the grit/grime and the explosion.......I am sure you get my drift, why hold it in, share that lustful experience with us ..........