isabella4play

deep discount requests Why do hobbyist here haggle providers about their donation?

33 posts in this topic

Well geewhiz, I don't.  But, you obviously have a problem with it. I would suggest, 

"Just say no"  good bye if you want to or just hang up or ignore. Done

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Being reminded about what they consistently post is a reason some do not participate?  The reverse is closer to the truth - how many ladies do not post because they do not want to endure the constant drumbeat of fees too high, screening is too invasive, run your business my way, etc., etc.  You absolutely clearly stated you do not haggle and I certainly take you at your word on that part and say good on you!  BUT you never pass up an opportunity to say fees are too high, never will do a deposit, no private info for screening and etc. Your opinions, and you have a right to state them and to a degree I understand.  Everyone's situation and comfort level is different.  Bur by doing so you help create the impression in many dudes' mind that indeed the ladies are being unreasonable and that they should have free rein to negotiate since their fees are too high.  You do not haggle yourself, but your many posts have IMHO contributed to the attitude that it is Ok for others to do so.  I believe that is what Caressa was getting at, but lord knows she is capable of speaking for herself.  But trying to accuse her of driving people away from this forum is hilarious.  Compared to the exchanges that used to occur in these parts everything is pretty tame these days.

See above.

Have you actually gone to my profile and checked for yourself, or are you simply repeating what has been said here.  I went back into my profile and can find Maybe 4 - 5 posts that fit the gist of what you are saying here, and In 3 of thse I clearly stated that a lady should charge what they wish.  I usually added that IF their rates were beyond my means, I simply would not contact them.  IF that is the cause of duds thinking it is okay to haggle, there are far more mental midgets here than I thought.

On 11/26/2021 at 8:09 AM, pfunk said:

" Why do hobbyist here haggle providers about their donation? "

Because we're men, and we're stupid. B)

Most of us, yes. And we really don't take it personally when we're called out about it either.