amahumanbean

Deposits

36 posts in this topic

I have been scammed too many times!  It didn't matter if the provider wanted a Venmo, BC, Money app, Gift card. I have even waited outside forever, never to get a reply. The bottom line is if she is a known provider with references and has a good reputation it's okay.  Normally, seeing my regular isn't a problem, she takes cash. I get scammed when seeing new providers and from out of state.   

I’ve had way too many last minute cancellations and outright NCNS experiences to be comfortable with a deposit. I usually book days in advance so when the “have- to-reschedule babe” text comes an hour before the appointment, it hurts in all the wrong places.

I think we don’t hear much of the supporters of deposits on here because they’re happy regulars who don’t really lurk/complain the forums. I also think if you do your research you’ll be fine. I see a lot of criticism about deposits/being scammed on here yet not many reviews stating this experience. Makes you wonder if it’s even true or if it’s just something people say to discourage providers from the option. You see it with rates, services provided, etc. I just hope this doesn’t discourage a provider from requiring what’s comfortable and makes sense for THEM. 

Because no one can force a potential client to provide info they’re not comfortable with. But this discourse could harm a provider who thinks they don’t have other options. 

It’s not hard to adjust your search to a provider who requires what you’re comfortable giving. No need to bash on providers who don’t align with you. Just move on. Just like they do. If people weren’t willing then you wouldn’t see deposits being required to book for some. Just because you’re not willing doesn’t erase that there’s plenty of clients who are. No amount of complaining/bullying is gonna change that. 

Adjust your search or your expectations. Easy. 

On 12/17/2021 at 8:08 AM, MyraGold said:

I think we don’t hear much of the supporters of deposits on here because they’re happy regulars who don’t really lurk/complain the forums. I also think if you do your research you’ll be fine. I see a lot of criticism about deposits/being scammed on here yet not many reviews stating this experience. Makes you wonder if it’s even true or if it’s just something people say to discourage providers from the option. You see it with rates, services provided, etc. I just hope this doesn’t discourage a provider from requiring what’s comfortable and makes sense for THEM. 

Because no one can force a potential client to provide info they’re not comfortable with. But this discourse could harm a provider who thinks they don’t have other options. 

It’s not hard to adjust your search to a provider who requires what you’re comfortable giving. No need to bash on providers who don’t align with you. Just move on. Just like they do. If people weren’t willing then you wouldn’t see deposits being required to book for some. Just because you’re not willing doesn’t erase that there’s plenty of clients who are. No amount of complaining/bullying is gonna change that. 

A member going on 5 years, as sexy as you are and skilled as your reviews reveal, I'm sure you'll agree most encounters go unreviewed. This thread alone proves it happens all the time. 

Deposits mean paper trail and exponential likelihood of being scammed. Not good for home team. My only deposit gets tied in a knot and stuffed in my pocket once we're officially friends.

On 12/17/2021 at 8:08 AM, MyraGold said:

Most guys don't like to admit that they have been scammed.  That's why you don't see many reviews saying they paid a deposit and then was scammed.  Then there are some guys who don't write reviews...good or bad.  If you do a review search, you will find reviews that say they paid a deposit and then got scammed.  The scammers in my opinion are the fly by night ladies or those who are managed or just plain scammers.  There are a lot fo reputable ladies who do require deposits because they have met men who try to scam them with maybe one or two real dollars and a bunch of blank paper in an envelope or who are no shows and don't make it right.

Because no one can force a potential client to provide info they’re not comfortable with. But this discourse could harm a provider who thinks they don’t have other options.  You lost me.  What discourse are you talking about? If you mean screening info, I get that.  Ladies need to screen wo whatever they are comfortable with.