Deja Dinero

Denver's Adult Scene

10 posts in this topic

So I like to visit the adult/novelty stores when I travel to different cities. I like exploring their toy selection. I'm always looking to expand my own collection. Especially now that my rabbit broke recently 😫😭😭😭R.I.P.

I also love getting a few new pieces of lingerie while out and about.

If y'all could suggest the best stores (adult/lingerie), that would be highly appreciated👌💜🤗

Also, what is the best strip club for me and my girl friend to go out to while in town? Non strip club options are fine too.

Thanks in advance 💜

Edited by Deja Dinero

I know there are Fascinations in Denver, but the May-Bee's by Fascinations store in Boulder has a better lingerie and toy selection IMO.

As for a club, THE CLOCKTOWER CABARET is in Denver with sultry, classic striptease.

There's also an Adam and eve I think off Evans and i25. Show them your ad and they give you a discount. I think 10%

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

There's also an Adam and eve I think off Evans and i25. Show them your ad and they give you a discount. I think 10%

Show them your ad?!? What ad?

14 minutes ago, Deja Dinero said:

Show them your ad?!? What ad?

I was thinking about this. If she means our ads like on TOB or elsewhere.  I go shopping in my sweats or baggie clothes, no make-up, hair pulled back. I could just see myself trying to explain to the clerk, "No, I swear that is me in the ad, I am Caressa Duval.  Please give me my 10% off"  :lol:

Edited by Caressa Duval
words

😂😂😂💯This is how I feel Everytime I pull out my ID 🤷 Especially since I change my hair color like I change my clothes😩😂They always give me this sideways, eyes half closed look👀and I'm like "that's me, I swear" 😂😜

Edited by Deja Dinero

Romantix- down the street from me in Lakewood area. There are a few shops in Denver that are ok!  I know one lady who swears by Target for toys of this nature. 🤩

You really just have to flash them your ad. I definitely wasn't shopping in my lingerie and full makeup🤣

I think you'll find 20 different opinions for 20 different people on the strip clubs 😂. In general i tend to prefer all nude to topless and for that reason I head to PT's centerfold. PTs showclub is pretty solid too and I think they have or had full nude some nights as well as men dancing occasionally.  Don't know if that's true still or not.  La boheme and diamond cabaret are pretty good choices for topless.  Diamond cab had an after dark thing called diamond after dark on weekends that was like a gogo dancer theme. Not sure if they are still doing that or not. Honestly it's been over a year plus since I've been to any of them considering 2020 being locked down.  Then there was shotgun willies too which is pretty solid. Anyway good luck, wish I was going with ya. I love taking ladies to the club, it's honestly the most fun way to head to the club.   

Toy conventions in Vegas are fun,get to see the latest innovations before they hit the stores. As far as clubs go,Buffalo Rose in Golden is good for live music and Shotgun Willie's is a good topless club. My favorite restaurants did not survive covid.