Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Youngndfun

Genuine Question About Scheduling and Mishaps

32 posts in this topic

"This particular lady is absolutely everything I'm attracted to"...

so you are attracted to a lady that dismnisses you repeatedly in a short amount of time?

we all know the drill of being stoked for a 'date' ony to have it fall through - that can be part of this hobby - and it happens on both sides - and each person here has their way making good or making tracks - imo, her message is very clear...

there is a line in the sand for us all to turn that page, sounds like you posting here is you looking back at that line...

no go get yourself another date just like her that shows up, and get your groove on:)

On 9/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, mustang said:

I do not see anything with the O.P. comments.  If ladies are going to avoid him for what he has said here, they will be avoiding nearly every client.  He asked a legit question and responded reasonably to others comments.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, Youngndfun said:

.. I drastically had to change my life in order to take care of a parent with cancer and this is really the first time I've been able to try and see someone in a really long time. This particular lady is absolutely everything I'm attracted to and I've had my heart set on meeting her, especially after such a long break from this, but I'm just not sure what to do now. So genuine advice 1) Did I do anything wrong? 2) What should I do differently? I've been planning my whole week around the chance to get to do this the last couple weeks and I'm just genuinely frustrated, anxious, and kind of depressed about the whole thing. Anyways, any advice is greatly appreciated. 

I feel you. This, exact thing, just happened to me this AM with an established, high value provider. I am visiting Denver for two days, and blocked off half of one day for this provider, or 25% of my time in Denver.

My advise: You can't control other people. You can follow best practices and do everything in your control. You can be the superb, professional  communicator in the exchange. If they choose to be disrespectful of your time, that is on them.  You don't need that in your life. Move on. You are better than that.