Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrystinTrimble

For ladies who have trouble buying Bitcoin…

3 posts in this topic

So, I struggled with this for months on end. I have finally got my mostly easy way to make it happen, this is for those of you who have prepaid cards accounts rather than a traditional bank account and keep getting the card declined as such. I have trouble getting traditional bank account so It took a lot of trial and error but here’s what I have learned…

if you don’t have a regular bank account go to creditkarma.com and open a spend account through their website. Starting off it’s a pain in the ass but it pays off, you will have to make the initial deposit to the account via one of your prepaid cards as there are noBrick and mortar locations for MVB bank which The account will be with. When you make a initial load, It will take about five days for it to post to your account but you only have to load like $10 to start.  In the meantime you will wait 7 to 14 days to receive your debit card from them. That parts annoying but the patience is worth it.

For me so far this online bank account has served me just as well as Any of the main stream banks out there. Once you have your debit card is activated, here’s the following things you can do with it: 

-You can link it to PayPal, Venmo, cash app and Zelle With a fair amount of ease. In most cases instant transfers are possible and if you do a slow transfer from PayPal to this account or vice versa the turnover time on it is less than a full day rather than three days that they say can take. It’s fast.

-It links Apple Pay too!

-You can rent a car with it, but you would have to put down a deposit higher than if it were a major credit card. You cannot rent zip cars with it unfortunately but you can rent cars and U-haul from other places with it. So far I have not come across one online retailer that does not except it. As long as you have the money in the account to cover what you’re trying to buy it will work. It does not offer overdraft protection but whatever.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, you can use it to purchase Bitchcoins for edgewallet, If it declines then just call the 800 number on the back of the cardAnd authorize the transaction to remove flag. If you have a link to Apple Pay you can use Apple Pay to buy your bit coins as well. You will see the coins hit your edge wallet within an hour. 

It took plenty of trial and error to figure out exactly how much Bitchcoins to buy, but as far as I can tell purchasing $107 worth of bitcoin before the surcharge on Rupe or Symplex brings it to about $112. You will receive back about 104.00 in bitcoin, and you’ll immediately want to turn around and transfer $93 more or less to TOB. That should review above 85 by a dollar or lessBy the time all the stupid fees get done being skimmed off of it. With any luck you might have about $20 left over in bitcoins when everything is done but you can put it towards next month Just leave it in your wallet and come back to it next time you go to renew.

It took me a while and it was rife with frustration on the wayTo figure this all out, BUT figure it out,  I have done! I hope this helps some ya who keep hitting various barriers when you try to buy coins. I still hate having to buy bitcoin for anything at all, at least now it’s not taking up a whole day of my life each month with stress and wrong answers. Enjoy!

Thank you for taking the time to type all this out and share another way to help us ladies get our ads up. Much appreciated. 🙏🙏💗💗

That is an awesome description!   Thanks for being willing to share and save so many hours for others.